All Comments on 'Missing Dolores - A Novella'

by Nightwaves

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, I like the author's literary method of interspersing her tough with the dialogue.

Wish I could have been a participant.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

What a cracking tale of love lust and incest but it was more than that it spelt out the tragedy of loss and the powerful emotions that generates is well known to a lot of us I suppose I thoroughly enjoyed the tale and not because of the sex but also the backstory as it was revealed throughout the story with the memories coming through Linda's reminiscing throughout. Good job.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(9/20/2022) I was hoping for a closer relationship between Sarah and Billy. So, to me, when Linda and Sarah got together it felt like Billy was being cheated on in some way. Linda had Deloris and now Sarah. Poor Billy was left pulling his pud. I guess the point was that Linda felt bad for Billy so she decided to include him. I would have preferred him slowly seduced by one of the ladies; preferably Sarah. If this story was about Linda reaching out to Billy because Doloris was gone then It missed the point. Billy seemed like an afterthought, IMO. Still, this narrative was well-written, poignant, and an enjoyable read. So I gave it five stars. But that doesn’t mean that I loved it. It just means that It should have a higher score than only four stars, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Loved it really good stroking material.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is this really good story? not at all mother son oral sex should be more..this is a oridinary story..2 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous