Missing Her...But Then... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It makes me know that a man found me sexy enough to want to fuck me. I get to feel his cum in me for a long time, reminding me that I was just fucked every time I think about his cum. I like being fucked!"

"That's my girl!" Bill said. "Would you like me to pump my cum into you?"

"Uh, huh!" Sarah responded.

"Okay, Baby. Get ready for it. I'm getting there!"

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Bills words launched her into an orgasm of her own. Her orgasm launched Bill into his.

"Oh....My.... God! Oh, Baby, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck! It feels so fucking good! Oh, Sarah, you are one hot fuck, Baby! God, I love pumping my cum in you!" It seemed like he was going to keep cumming and cumming for a long time.

Sarah's orgasm continued as Bill got his rocks off in her pussy.

Eventually, he stopped pistoning his hips into her ass, driving his cock as deeply into her pussy as he could. "Fuuuucccckkkkkkk!" With that, he began panting, and lowered his torso over her ass and back, wrapping one arm around and under her, and holding himself up with the other.

It took Bill a while to stir from that position. He lifted his face from her back, and began planting light kisses on her back and sholders.

Sarah's head hung down from her orgasm as she lightly panted, too, her breasts heaving as they hung down underneath her.

After a short recovery time, Bill withdrew his flagging, but still somewhat tumescent, cock from her cunt. I had moved around on the bed to watch it. His ramrod was slick and shiny with his semen, mixed in with Sarah's juices. As his cock began to droop, I saw a drip of cum run off the tip of his cock, dropping to the bed. I looked at Sarah's pussy. Her hole was still open, having been stretched from the girth of his cock. I could see his pearly cum ooze out of the hole, down her pussy channel to her clit, then dribble off onto the bed.

I brought small hand-towels for them to tidy up a bit. Before I handed Sarah hers, I reached down to her cunt to feel Bill's jizz that was seeping from her gash. I rubbed it all around her pussy hole. She twitched a couple of times as my fingers crossed over her clit.

Bill went to sit in a chair near the bed, facing us. "My turn to watch, now!" he exclaimed.

After Sarah and I had cleaned most of Bill's cum from around her pussy, I told her, "Lie on your back, Sweetheart." She knew what to do. She rolled over onto her back, drew her knees up, and spread her feet out to invite me into her harbor of sex. I moved my craft towards her port until I could feel it dock. It took little effort for my manhood to slide all the way in. She was still a little stretched from Bills dong, and his sperm lubricated her channel so very well.

With my cock deeply impaled in her, I lowered my torso down onto her breasts and began kissing her, moving from her mouth to her neck, her ears, her cheeks, her eyes, and back to her mouth.

As the excitement built within me while she fucked Bill, it didn't take but a few minutes of drilling her hot, wet pussy for me to empty my load into her, mixing my sperm with Bill's.

Sarah didn't cum when I fucked her, but I didn't mind. There was much more fucking to do that night.

Bill stayed the night with us. The three of us took advantage of it, and fucked well into the early hours of the morning. I think Bill must have come in Sarah's honey pot another three or four times. And I lost count of Sarah's orgasms.

As we wound down, we would each drift off for a few moments, only to be awakened by movement on the bed as either Bill or I would awaken with woody, and mount Sarah. With all of the cum that flowed into her pussy that night, there was never a need for the tube of lubricant that I kept in the drawer of the nightstand next to my bed.

I think Bill and I finally ran out of steam around three in the morning. Sarah was one well-fucked, little sexpot by then, having been fucked over and over with a few breaks in between. Once we ceased pouncing on her pussy, she drifted into a deep sleep.

I had to work in the morning, but I had intentionally set the alarm for a later wake-up...one of the benefits of being self-employed. The alarm was useless, because I was awakened by the sound of Sarah having another orgasm. I opened my eyes to find Bill atop her, and her legs raised up and hooked over his shoulders. In that position, I could easily see his rod slide in and out of her vaginal opening. Apparently, they had been fucking for long enough for Sarah to reach an orgasm. As she began hers, Bill reached his, spewing his cum deep into her pussy. Having recharged for several hours, he gushed a lot.

I just lay there, hardly moving, quietly watching, taking in this most exotic, erotic sight of a naked, good-looking man fucking a beautiful, young woman....my woman. And she was loving it.

When they finished, I got up to get ready. Having shaved, showered, and dressed, I came out of the bathroom suite to find them still in bed. They were lying on their sides, both on top of the covers, and still as naked as can be. Bill was spooning behind Sarah, his long body contoured as best as it could to her smaller frame. His arm was wrapped around Sarah so that he could caress her half-dollar-sized nipples. They were hard and standing up, maybe from her orgasm, and certainly from his manual ministrations.

I announced that I had to leave, and that I would leave a pot of coffee down in the kitchen.

Bill declared that he had to leave in a while, too....a conference that he had to attend that morning. He didn't know how long it would last, but asked if he was invited to come back afterwards.

I looked at Sarah, and asked, "Sarah, what do you think? Is he welcome to come back later?"

She eyes narrowed as her whole face lit up into a smile. She tried her best to look over her shoulder at him, and emphatically nodded her head in a 'Yes!!!"

"Okay, it's settled, then. You know where we live now. Head back here when you are done. We have plenty of beer, wine, and the 'good stuff' to help you unwind when you get back. We have a pool in back that's just perfect for relaxing. If you are so inclined, you may borrow a pair of my swimming trunks. Sarah knows where they are. Just let her know. She'll help you. Won't you, Sarah?"

Again, she turned her head over her shoulder to him, flashed him that same smile, and gave him a very animated "Yes" nod.

The day was so unbelievable unproductive for me. I could not focus my mind on anything but what had transpired through the night. It was almost like a dream, watching my sweet Sarah enjoying the attention of another man, being made to feel sexy. She sure did enjoy herself. I must have sported about a hundred erections, the Viagra still coursing through me a little. I was worried about my employees noticing it. That kept me planted behind my desk in order to keep my crotch hidden.

About two o'clock, I got a text from Bill, telling me that he was done with the conference, and that he was headed to my house. I then texted Sarah to let her know so that she wouldn't be surprised. While Sarah and I don't live out in the boonies, we do live on a very large, secluded lot where the home is set back. She gets alarmed when other cars pull into our long driveway. "Make him feel at home, okay?" I again texted. "KK ;)," she texted back. ";)? Now, what does she mean by that?" I thought to myself. Then my prurient thoughts took control.

I couldn't wait any longer. Instead of waiting until my usual five-thirty, I shut down my computer at four o'clock, grabbed my car keys, and hit the road. I though about texting Sarah to let her know that I was on my way, but decided not to. Let me surprise them with my early arrival.

During the whole half-hour drive, I could only conjure up visions of Sarah's and Bill's naked bodies, entwined and going at it. We had crossed many lines the night before. Doors had been opened for Sarah....and for Bill, for that matter. And I knew that Bill was a horndog.

My cock was rock hard the entire drive home.

When I arrived, Bill's car was in the driveway. I quietly entered the home, refraining from announcing my presence. I didn't see them in the living room or the kitchen. I went upstairs to see if they were up there. At that point, it wouldn't have surprised me to find them there. At the top of the stairs, I turned to go to Sarah's room which was closer. Her door was open, and her room was empty. I turned to go back down to the other end of the hall to my bedroom. They weren't there. But my bed was made, presumably by Sarah after Bill and I had both left for the day.

Just then, I heard a sound from the backyard. My room has windows that open up to it. I walked over to the windows, and peered down at the pool just below my window. Sarah and Bill were both down there, engaged in conversation. Bill had borrowed one of my trunks. Sarah was wearing a very small two-piece that showed off her tits and ass. They were each lying on their backs on chaise lounges next to each other on the pool's deck, facing away from the house and towards the pool. They both had half-filled cocktail cups on the round tables next to their lounges. By the looks of it, they hadn't been out there that long, providing that that was their first round of drinks.

I decided to watch and listen to see what they were talking about. Their voices were loud enough for me to hear, but not loud enough for any neighbors to hear. Our lot was wide enough so that they were definitely not within earshot. Plus, all of the trees that we had around the periphery of our lot muffled sounds, as well as gave us complete privacy.

Sarah giggled often as she talked, nodding her head occasionally in response to Bill.

I don't know how long they had been there already, but, from where I picked up on the conversation, I gained more of a sense that it could not have been all that long. With the pool being right below my bedroom window, it was easy to eavesdrop.

"I sure am glad that Dan invited me to visit the both of you."

"I am, too!"

I had no idea about the two of you until I arrived yesterday."

"Yeh, we have to be very careful. We have a lot of family and friends that wouldn't understand and that really wouldn't like. Some would even probably get mad."

"How do you keep it under wraps?" Bill asked.

"Well, Dan and I had to talk a lot about it. We have to do certain things to make it look like we're just sharing the home, and that nothing else is going on."

"Is that working?"

"I think so," Sarah responded. "Nobody has said anything about us yet."

"What kinds of things did you two discuss that you have to do to keep the lid on it?" Bill asked.

"Oh, we have to keep separate bedrooms. I keep all my things in mine, and Dan keeps all of his things in his."

"And does he keep you in his bedroom all of the time?"

"A lot of nights, the nights when we screw, I'll stay with him. Sometimes, though, I'll get up in the middle of the night and go back to my room. But we don't always use his bed for sex. Sometimes, we'll fuck in my bed. I like when that happens. It makes me feel like he is my visitor, and that I'm having him for sex. But my bed is too small for him to stay very long, so, after he makes sure that I'm asleep, he'll go back to his room."

"Interesting," said Bill. "Okay, what else do you two do to cover it up?"

"Oh, well....Bill explained to me that we would have to sometimes go out on dates with others to make it look like we're seeing other people."

"And have you dated?"

"Dan has seen some women more his age. They were nice. I'm not sure that they were too happy about me being here. Dan always seems to find pretty women."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Uh....at first, I don't think that I liked it. I got jealous. I know that he was having sex with them. I don't blame him. I'm a woman, and I found myself thinking that they were hot! But Dan and I talked about it. He admitted that he was having sex, but that he wasn't interested in having a relationship with them. It was just sex and appearances. And I think he is right. In order for it to look like he's having sex with someone other than me, he probably does have to have sex with them. He also told me that he does enjoy having sex with them, but that I am the one that he wants to spend his time with. So, having sex with them is helping to protect and cover up what we're doing. But I didn't like that he was having sex with others and that I wasn't."

"Haven't you gone on any dates, Sarah?"

"No, not really. I have been out with Dan a few times at parties and things like that. I meet some guys who might be interested in dating me. Or so I think. But I usually only talk to them during the party, and then that's about it. I think that, when guys talk to me, they don't think that I'm very smart...and they seem to lose interest, then. I guess I don't have a lot of self-confidence. But I've been getting better since being with Dan in this way."

"Then tell me how it came about that you were able to have sex with those other two guys."

"Oh, yeh. Both times were at parties. Strange. Anyway, the first time, Dan and I were at this one big party that's put on by a radio station around Christmas. They do it every year, and they invite the whole town to come. It's a charity thing. Dan and I were walking around, seeing friends, and meeting some of their friends. One guy came up to us and said "Hi" to Dan, and began talking to him like he knew him. I didn't know him. But I guess Dan does some business with him. Dan introduced us to each other. He seemed to be very interested in knowing more about me. So, we talked. And we talked. He was really nice. And he was so good-looking! I don't know how long we talked, but it was maybe half an hour when I noticed that Dan wasn't by me. I freaked. I wasn't used to being in big places like this without him or my mom around."

"Anyway, he said that he saw Dan go say "Hi" to some other people that he knew, and that he doesn't know where he went after that. So, we continued to talk. He bought me another drink. A screwdriver. I like those a lot."

"So I've noticed!" Dan said.

"I didn't really get to know much about him. He didn't tell me much. It seems like I was doing all the talking. And he seemed to like listening. He did do some kind of work with Dan. I couldn't tell you what he did, though. Something technical. But he did like to work out in the gym....which I could tell. He had a hot body. And his face was really easy to look at. He was so easy to talk to. He kept smiling at me the whole time. And he listened. I liked him really quickly."

"He bought us another drink, and we began to walk around the party. It was held in a big hotel convention center, so there was a lot of room to walk around in. I don't know how, but we ended up alone in a room off of a quieter hallway. Wow, we could really hear each other better. And I started to feel more relaxed without a bunch of people swarming around me."

"As I was telling him something, he put his hand on my arm and said, "Sarah, you are just irresistibly beautiful. All that I can think about is wanting to kiss you." I did not expect that! I didn't know what to say! I just giggled a little and smiled at him. My face got warm, so I think I must have blushed. Before I could say anything, he just leaned over and gave me a nice, quick kiss on my lips. I kissed back a little. He looked at me for a while with a big smile on my face. "I really liked that!" he told me. I told him that I did, too. He leaned over and gave me another kiss. This time his lips stayed on mine, and I began to kiss back. I wasn't believing it. This gorgeous man was kissing me!"

"We finished that kiss, but he kept his mouth right in front of mine. Then he kissed me again for a long time. I was starting to feel real good. Kind of the same feeling I get when Dan and I begin to have sex. I think his kissing was turning me on."

"While we were kissing, he put his arm around my waist, and pulled me closer to him until our bodies were completely against each other. Then I felt his other arm around me, rubbing up and down my back. Oh, my god. It was so good!"

"At that time, were you thinking anything else was going to happen?" queried Bill.

"I had no idea what to expect or do! This was all new to me! I remember wondering if he was wanting sex, though, but not knowing if that was what we was going to try to do. But, as he kissed me longer, and his hands made my body feel good....and they were going all over my back, my hips, and even down over the tops of my butt....I found myself thinking that maybe it wouldn't be so bad if it did happen."

"When his hands stayed on my butt cheeks and massaged them, I began to suspect that he was getting turned on, too. He broke our kissing, walked over to the door, and turned the deadbolt. He came back to me and picked up where he left off, except this time he pressed his body harder up against me. I thought I could feel his hard penis inside his suit, so I was pretty sure that he was definitely getting turned on."

"And that turned you on?"

"Oh, yeah!! Our tongues got going in the kissing, his hands were really working my ass, and he was beginning to grind his hips into mine. Now I could definitely feel his penis. It got real hard."

"And that turned you on even more once you knew that you got him hard?"

"It did," Sarah said. "By now, his hands had worked the bottom of my skirt up my hips, and he was rubbing my hips and butt through my panties."

"He and I were both breathing hard. He stopped kissing, looked at me, and said, "I'm from out of town. I have a room here. Do you want to take this up there?" I had to think about it for a moment. I had never had sex with another man other than Dan. And he didn't know where I was or that this was happening. But I then thought that Dan had sex with other women, and he said we should do it. So, why not? I nodded my head, said "Yes', then began kissing him again."

"We broke our kiss, unlocked the door to the room, and slipped out. He held my hand as he led me through the crowd to the elevator. When the doors to the elevator car closed, we began heavy kissing again....but nothing more than that because they have cameras....and we didn't want to become somebody else's porn flick."

"We got to his room, and continued to kiss as our clothes came off one piece at a time. He actually got his off first, and I got to see his cock. It was very hard. It stuck straight out. And it was big. Sorry to tell you, but it was bigger than yours and Dan's. But you both use yours so much better!" she said with a grin.

"He had a real hot body. A lot of muscle tone, not a bit of fat. Lightly tanned. And a gorgeous face. That naked man helped me get out of the rest of my clothes, which weren't that many by that time...maybe my panties and bra."

"When we were both naked, he embraced me, rubbing his muscular body all over the front of mine. Me seemed to like rubbing his chest against my boobs."

"I could see that," Bill chimed in. "You have the world's most perfect breasts, Sarah!"

Bill's compliment evoked a giggle from her. "Thanks! Anyway, what I was trying to tell you is that his hands were all over my body while I just stood there for him....front, back, face, boobs, ass, legs, and then my pussy. Oh, when he got to my pussy, I gushed! I was so wet. He stuck his finger in my hole, and my legs almost buckled underneath me. In any case, my knees bent a little. He put the finger that was in my pussy hole up to my mouth. It was covered with juice from my vagina. He moved it closer to my lips. It took just a moment, then I realized what he wanted. I leaned forward and sucked on his finger, licking all of the juice from it. He had smeared some of it on my lips, so I licked them clean, too."