Missing Picnic Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks later he was again tied to the chair, sitting on the dildo that was pushed along the chair seat under him. She moved behind him and laughed. She was never one to do exactly the same thing twice, always pushing one step more. He wondered what she had in mind for today when his vision was suddenly blocked and he felt a band of something around his head.

"Camille, please, no. I've told you I don't want blindfolds." She laughed and he could tell she was moving. "Come on, take off the blindfold. I don't .. OH SHIT!" She laughed as he gasped and she lowered her mouth a little farther onto his cock, sucking and teasing with her tongue, feeling him suddenly bobbing on the inside of his mouth as she excited his sexual core.

While he was blindfolded she sucked his nipples, sucked his cock again, twisted his nipples, pulled on his balls, slid the dildo under him, and sat on his lap to kiss him. She could tell by his hardness and groans that he was enjoying it and there were no more complaints about the blindfold. Sometimes he couldn't feel her, didn't know where she was, though he was sure she was nearby. She always returned with a giggle. Once she grabbed the back of his chair, whispered, "I've got you all the way down," and lowered it onto the floor. She saw his fear at going backwards and made sure he had a gentle landing. She wanted him to trust her. As soon as he was on the floor, she moved on top of him to let him suck and lick her pussy.

Two orgasms later, she climbed off his face, lifted the chair back, and climbed onto his lap. She twisted his nipples, kissed him, ran her fingernails down his arms, and finally moved up to where she could lower herself and take him inside. Another giggle as he moaned and she felt him push. She moved slowly, feeling him shudder and try to rock himself into her faster. He begged her, and she laughed.

"Oh baby, that feels so good. I think you're swelled up bigger than ever. Do you think you're ready to cum?"

"Oh, fuck yes, come on, Camille, oh shit, oh, come on."

She stopped moving and kissed him. "That isn't how a man bitch talks to his mistress. I want to hear you beg me."

He tried to avoid it, but she wouldn't accept anything he tried. Every now and then she would lift and drop, very slowly, just to keep him hard, but he realized she was going to keep him on edge until she got what she wanted. He decided to try.

"Mistress Camille, your man bitch desires that you let him cum."

She laughed, leaned forward, and licked his ear before whispering, "I already know what my man bitch desires. I want to hear him beg his Mistress to be kind and allow him release."

Ok, shit, he didn't want to play this game. He was kept on edge and could feel that not much more movement would take him over the top. He also thought he knew that if he didn't beg, she would get up and leave him frustrated.

"Mistress Camille, would you be gracious to your worthless slave and allow him to cum? Please?"

She licked his ear again and whispered, "You aren't worthless, but you are my slave." She began moving her hips up and down, laughing as he gasped, then groaned, then seconds later she felt him as he began to pump his cream into her. He was turning his head, growling, straining against the ropes and she enjoyed watching him, waiting for him to finish. She sat on him, kissing him as he softened and finally dropped out of her.

She lifted up and moved back a little, sliding down his left leg. "I want one more orgasm before we finish," she told him and she began sliding her pussy, wet with his cream running out of her, on his leg. She watched his face, knowing how much he disliked having his cum spread on him and his mouth did turn down as she rubbed faster. Soon she was gasping, then moaning, and grinding as she felt the wave rise and crash over her, echoing back and forth between her hips in a tidal wave of wonderful sensations. She let the wave die down, whispered, "Thank you darling," and got up.

Ryan sat, tied to the chair, for what seemed like a long time. He felt the cum on his thigh first chilled, then dry, and crusty. Still there was no sound of Camille and he wondered if she had gone out somewhere and left him. At last the blindfold was pulled off and he blinked. He looked around as she untied his legs. The clock showed he had been blindfolded for over two hours. Much of that time he was being stimulated by Camille.

Once his legs were released, she knelt in front of him, looking up from between his knees. Her elbows on his thighs stretched and cracked the smeared cum on his left leg. "That wasn't so bad, now was it? You sounded like you kind of enjoyed your time as my blind sex toy."

He wanted to argue, wanted to tell her he didn't like being blinded, but the truth was, it was an amazing experience. "Ok, you win. It was pretty intense, having not just control taken away, but also not knowing what you were doing until it happened."

She was still smiling. "And I could have sucked you and kissed you and poured it all into your mouth, but I didn't do that, did I?"

He frowned a little, because he had tried not to think of that option. "No, you didn't do that. My leg is a mess, though."

She said, "Legs can be cleaned and you don't have to taste them. But I wonder if you have some taste left." She moved up and started sucking him, pleased at how quickly he responded, more pleased when she found how much cream he still had. She teased that she would kiss him, but swallowed and opened her mouth to show him before untying his arms.

There were no blindfolds, but she would hold her hands over his eyes. She asked about other fantasies he had, sometimes needing to draw it out of him with a little begging, pleading, or sucking. He admitted to wondering about being bound in a bag, public displays, having his arms tied and being "forced" to walk across a stream, what suspension bondage might feel like, or what it might be like to be bound in rain or snow, so nature was caressing his bound, bare skin. She always smiled, never made a negative comment, and usually ended up pulling his cock out of his pants and taking it into her mouth.

In early February, she brought up her next insane idea. She was always pushing things, but now she was starting to focus in on some of his fantasies, and that scared him a little bit. They were fantasies for a reason.

They were eating dinner together and she started as if it was a very normal conversation. "Ryan, I was looking at the weather forecast. They expect about a half foot of snow on Thursday. I'm taking the day off and I think you should, too."

He put down his glass of water, feeling the churn in his belly. "Why should I take the day off?"

Camille gave that smile he had come to dread. "Because, man bitch, I was thinking we could go back to where the missing picnic table is, and I could..."

"Oh hell no, you aren't leaving me chained in the snow."

"Don't cut me off, Ryan. First, I don't know if I could find the chain under a half foot of snow. Second, I was mainly thinking of just clipping on a leash and leading you around for a while."

His eyes narrowed as he felt his appetite fading. "Lead me around?"

"Yes, well, cuffed and leashed, of course. Totally naked other than that. Oh, don't give me that look. You said it was a fantasy to be out in the snow, naked. I'm just adding a few extra items to the fantasy, and I bet if I reach down your pants I'll find the thought has excited you."

"Darling, your talk about putting your hand down my pants excites me."

She took a long drink, set down her glass, and smiled at him. He noticed her hand was slowly sliding up and down the glass. "Just take off Thursday and let me know for sure tomorrow." She licked her lips. "Have you ever considered pegging?"

He sat up straight, putting down his fork. "No, I haven't. It isn't something I think I'd like."

Her expression didn't change. "That isn't what your cock said when I was running that dildo back and forth under your ass a few weeks ago. I got a harness and a nice little dildo that isn't too big, and it doesn't even look like what you're worried about. It's just a nice smooth pink."

"Pink?" He raised his voice for the first time. "What's with the pink? Are you trying to say something about me?"

Now her expression changed. "Do you want black, or chocolate brown? I thought pink would make you think of me, but I guess your little friend there was excited to think of other people sliding down there."

Ryan softened right away and started stammering. "I, I mean, no, it's not, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, darling. It's just, I mean, I'm ..."

She scowled at him. "Yes, you are. You are going to pay for that because you owe me for being so mean."

Two hours later, dinner was cleaned up and Ryan bent over the exercise ball she had set out. He was naked and she made sure his cock extended down the side of the ball and did not get caught underneath his belly. She wrapped belts to bind elbows to knees, then ran longer belts around front and back to strap the left and right together at knees and elbows. He was now strapped to the ball and she teased him by licking up and down his cock until he was rock hard and twitching.

She left the room, returning a couple of minutes later, naked except for a black harness with a moderately sized pink dildo extending from the front. She knelt in front first and had him suck on it while she told him what a good man bitch he was and how pleased he made his Mistress. She moved out of view, then returned with a pink collar, showing him the the two attached tags, one on either side toward the ring in front. They read, "Mistress's" and "Bitch". Camille kissed him as she put it onto his neck and locked it. Then she moved behind him again.

She poured some lubricating gel onto his ass and spread it with her fingers, beginning to use one finger to run it inside him as her tongue returned to his cock. It was soon straining and she was working in two fingers when he shuddered. "Feels good, doesn't it?" she chided. Then she was gone except for her hand on his ass, then the dildo at his ass, some pressure, and it was sliding in. That strangly erotic sensation he had gotten from the dildo sliding along the outside seemed slightly magnified like this. She began a steady, if slightly slow, rhythm of sliding the pink shaft in and out of him, moving mostly her hips, watching for his responses.

After a few minutes, she paused and put on more lube, then pushed back in and went at a faster pace, keeping herself high and mostly driving downward into him. There was a tingling inside him, and he squirmed. The tingle became more intense over time and he began to feel as if he would cum. She went faster and used her body more, though still rocking her hips.

He was groaning and moaning and finally he said, "Oh fuck, Camille, stop, please stop. I think I'm going to cum."

"Oh good," she laughed. "I was hoping I could get you to do that." She went faster, enjoying his protests and moans that also came faster. Finally she heard it.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. AAngg, Camille, oh shit, fuck, ooh.. OHHhhh."

She couldn't see it, but knew he was pumping juices down the side of the ball. She slowed down, held deep inside for a few seconds while she asked, "Did my man bitch enjoy that?", and smacked his ass when he took too long to answer.

"Yes," he replied with the help of her spanking him. "And no. Yes, it made me cum, and no, I don't want it again."

She gave that laugh he now dreaded, pulled out and stood up. "I'm going to get this off and clean it, then I'll be back to release you. Oh, and whatever you thought, I really, really enjoyed watching you squirm trying not to cum from it." She bent over and picked up her phone and the tripod it was attached to, stopping the video before carrying it into her work room and ejecting the memory card so she could putt it into her computer. Time for that later, and she would see him cumming down the side of the ball.

Snow started falling on Wednesday night. By Thursday morning Camille could hardly contain her excitement and she was doing her best to get Ryan looking forward to his adventure. During breakfast she explained they would go back to the park where the picnic table was missing. He would undress before getting out of their vehicle, then she would cuff, collar, and blindfold him, just for an added thrill. All he would be able to do was follow her, trusting that she would take care of him. She would have a blanket to throw over him in case somebody came close and he needed to hide things.

They pulled up to the fence in the parking area. Ryan noticed there was one other vehicle, a Mercedes SUV, and he wondered where the occupant was now. Camille urged him to get undressed and get his cuffs and collar on. As he began unbuttoning his shirt the excitement took over and she unzipped her pants, shoving her hand in while squeezing her breasts. As Ryan finished attaching his cuffs, putting the little locks through the buckles, she thrashed and cried out in her climax. It had been a long time since he had really seen her face when she did that, and he thought she was amazingly beautiful. She pulled her wet hand out of her pants and asked him to lick it for a minute.

With her pants zipped again and her hand mostly cleaned, she had him turn his back to her, and used a larger lock to bind the wrist cuffs together. He knew he was now committed. She would not release him until she was satisfied. The blindfold was not what he expected. She pulled out some wide utility tape, fastening four overlapping strips, then added 4 gauze pads to the sticky side. The entire assembly was lifted and pressed to his face, fitting over his nose, past the eyes, and across his forehead. Even if he opened his eyes, he saw nothing except a pink hue. Pink. She did enjoy putting pink on him.

He heard her get out of her side of the car and close the door, then his door was opened. Expecting a leash on the collar, he was very surprised when snow was rubbed onto his chest. His mouth opened in a gasp and something was pushed in. He tried to shake his head free, but she leaned onto him, reaching around his head and getting it buckled. As he ran his tongue over the 2-inch cock inside his mouth, he felt his collar unbuckled and removed, then another collar buckled on. At last the leash was attached and he was pulled, naked and barefoot, from the vehicle.

He tried to say he didn't like the gag, asking her to remove it, but the sound was garbled and he knew if she put it on she wasn't taking it off just because he asked her. She kept her hand close to his collar and started guiding him slowly. They went through the opening in the fence that surrounded the parking area, along the path, and started up the low hill. He followed, tentatively at first, but then with more confidence as he learned that she was being very careful with her leashed man bitch.

After walking a while, she stopped and he felt the leash drop against his chest. He heard what he thought was metal clinking, but no footsteps so he assumed she was still nearby. His balls were lifted and he felt something underneath at the base, a short pause, then something sliding over his cock. He realized it was a metal cage and started trying to pull free, but she had a good grip on his balls and was saying softly, "Stop moving or you'll fall into a snow drift." The soft click he expected now followed and the leash was again picked up and pulled.

Ryan had no choice but to follow. Snow was landing on his shoulders and head, melting, and running down his body. The sensation of walking in snow was amazing to him, a fantasy coming true. He wished he could watch himself being pulled along, walking naked in the whiteness. They seemed to be walking a long distance, and he had no idea where he was. There was some fear, but she hadn't hurt him before, except for his pride.

Camille stopped, pulled a few more feet, and stopped again. "It should be right around here. I remember that bush, and this tree." He heard her kicking at the snow several times, and then, "There it is," as he heard a dull clunk. He turned his head, pulling his hand up, knowing there was no way he could see but still wishing he could see what she found.

It didn't take long to find out. She pulled the leash downward, bringing him to his knees. He felt her pull at the ring, again heard the clunk, and realized what it was just as the lock clicked shut. He tried to stand again, but he knew the chain was too short.

"I thought I could find the chain under the snow. Now you get a double fantasy, naked in the snow and locked to the chain. If somebody walks past, you can count a triple fantasy. I'm going to leave you for a while, but I'll be back to collect you and close enough to hear if anybody stops by." He protested into the gag, getting louder as he heard her boots crunching the snow while she walked away. The sound got softer and finally faded away. He was locked to the picnic table chain, naked, in the snow, and his only way out was for her to release him. Her, Camille, who had just walked away and left him alone.

Left alone, all he could do was stand, bent over by the 3 foot chain, to get his legs out of the snow, or kneel and try to give his feet a rest, or crawl or walk around in a small circle. His hands were locked behind him, he was blinded by gauze and tape, and he kept feeling the little cock head of the dildo gag. He hated the gag more than anything. It reminded him of when she poured his cum out of her mouth into his, but there was an almost evil edge to forcing him to wear this. For the first time, he began to think their relationship was in serious danger from whatever was going on with her.

He had no way of knowing he had been left alone for almost a half hour. He just knew he heard her boots crunching in the snow as she returned. He tried getting an angry, "Let me go now," out, but the gag garbled the words pretty badly. Still, he tried to make it as clear as he could and was sure she understood him.

"Oh my, look at you. Melted snow is running off you everywhere. Yes, now I need to get you back to the car to warm up." He felt the heavy chain release him and heard the thud as it landed on the ground. His protests never stopped, even as he felt the leash once again clipped to his collar. "No, baby, this will play out as planned, and I will take you straight back to the car."

The return trip was much quicker, so he knew she had paraded him a bit going out. He heard the car door open, felt her line him up, then she guided him as he sat. He felt the seat under him and it was cold. She helped him get his feet into the car, closed the door, then got in on her side, started the car, and drove away. He was still blindfolded and gagged and couldn't believe she left him like this.

"Ryan, you're cold and wet and I don't want to waste time. You need to get home and warm up. There's almost no traffic, so you won't be seen. I'll put the blanket around your shoulders to get you into the house." He sagged in resignation.

Once she was home, as promised she put the blanket around his shoulders and hurried him into the house. Camille told him to wait while she got his clothes in. By the time she returned, the blanket had fallen off his shoulders and he was standing naked, shivering slightly. She knelt and took his caged cock into her mouth, feeling him swell and press against the metal frame, but after 20 minutes he did not seem ready to cum and she finally gave up. Only then did she pull off his blindfold.

His gag was next and now he could talk. "You know I hate blindfolds. I told you that. And what is this with pink tape, a pink gag, oh my god, and a pink collar. I put on black. What the hell are you trying to say, bitch?"