Missing Picnic Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes hardened. "I'm not saying anything. We've been over the pink thing before. And I was debating in my head, but now you settled my decision. I'll be gone all next week to a conference, and that cage will stay on you until I get home."

As she unlocked his wrist cuffs he sputtered, "All next week? But Tuesday is Valentine's Day. I thought we would do something special, go to a restaurant maybe." He pulled his arms apart as soon as he could. "And why does this stay on? I want it off. Now, Camille, get it off me now."

"I have to go, Ryan. We'll go out for dinner the week after. And since you insist on getting out of that cage, here's the key." She held a small key between thumb and finger, then walked to the door, opened it, and swung her arm. When she returned the key was gone. "You want out, go find the damn key." And she walked to her private workroom, slamming the door behind her.

Ryan stood, still wet but warming, wearing only a cock cage. The key to the cage was now under at least 6 inches of snow, with more snow falling to hide any trace of where it landed. He decided to take a shower.

She returned home the following Friday evening and immediately had him drop his pants so she could remove the cage with the extra key, which she had hidden before she left. She asked how he felt after a week of the cage, but he just pulled up his pants and went to his own private work room. He did not come out until he went to bed after midnight.

The rest of February was a tense time for them. She seemed distant, talking about another trip in early March. He told her she had broken his trust, and he didn't know how he would get past that. Her efforts to have sex with him were pushed aside, sometimes literally as he pushed her away from him, and he finally started sleeping on the living room couch. Contact was so minimal by early March that he barely noticed she was gone, except that he slept in the bed again.

When she came home she held her arms out to hug him and he reluctantly went to her. As his arms were wrapped around her, he sensed something. Or smelled it. Something was wrong, but he couldn't pin it down.

She held him tightly and told him she was sorry about how she had treated him and she wanted to get his trust back, though she still wanted to push him a little bit because she believed he could enjoy more than he had experienced or described in his fantasies. She asked permission to try something the next day and see if he enjoyed it. He was silent, she pleaded, he was still silent, and she started rubbing her hand over his pants. He immediatley moved her hand aside and looked at her face. There it was again. Something was wrong, and of course he needed to help her. He slowly nodded his permission.

Saturday after lunch she asked him if it was a good time and he nodded. She told him if she was going to earn his trust, she had to risk his trust. "I need your permission to do anything," she told him.

"The last time I gave you permission it was less than 'anything' and you still abused my belief in you." She pouted and lowered her head. "But what you say makes sense. Ok, anything. I just hope by tomorrow one of us isn't moving out."

Now her eyes had a little panic. "Oh, no, please, no, I don't want to leave you. I just want to try to push you in a certain way. I promise I'll do the best I can. But you need to wear a blindfold." She waited for his angry response.

He did take in a deep breath and his expression changed, but then he said, "I did agree to anything. I'll just tell you, if I can't see, I will hold you even more to the hope I won't FEEL something you know I don't like."

She had him undress completely and put the cage on his cock. He already wasn't happy and then she added a blindfold, a new one with two fur-lined pads on a leather strap. At least it was black, he thought. She had him sit down and put his hands behind the back of the chair. The rope was soft, and he felt she didn't over tighten the loops, but once she was done he was very tied in place, and then she ran the ends of the rope through the slats and tied them on the outermost posts, securing his hands in the middle of the chair.

"Ok, baby, this is going to be progressive. Don't freak out on me and just give it a chance." She slid something round under his balls and into the small hollow under his ass as he sat in the chair. He squirmed a bit on it, and then it came to life, vibrating against his anus. As much as he disliked things there, he had to admit, the feeling was pretty wild.

She got his legs tied to the outer edges of the seat of the chair and stood back. For a little while he felt nothing and heard nothing. He called her name and she responded she was there. There was some rustling, then more silence. Something soft was tucked under the leather strap of his blindfold and allowed to hang down along his nose and to his chin. He breathed deeply and smelled ... her. She had worn panties, and those panties were now on his face, filling his nose with her intoxicating fragrance.

Camille moved behind the chair. "I need to you be nice to me for a little while. I'm sure you'll understand."

Ryan felt her pussy against his fingers and did understand. She was moist. but he knew it wasn't enough for sex. He massaged her for a while, letting her moisten more, then began to probe her. It felt as if she was bent facing away from the chair, but that had to mean she was standing on bent legs. He began mamipulating quickly, trying to get her wet before she had to drop out of his reach.

She was a little wetter when she finally dropped back onto her knees. He was surprised to find her lips on his fingers, licking and sucking her own juices from them. He felt himself getting hard, swelling against the metal frame of his cage.

Her voice came from in front of him again. "Look at the little friend there. He looks so trapped. I should help him, but first, we need to make a small change." The giggle. Ryan tensed.

The vibrations under him stopped and he felt her reach in to remove whatever it was. Then she was pulling gently upward on his cage and saying, "Try to lift a little bit, baby." He did and felt something slip quickly into him. It wasn't large, but as he sat down her realized it was stuck. He felt something on his balls and assumed it was a wire.

"Camille, no, you said you would respect my limits."

She put a finger on his lips and played with his balls. "Ryan, you said anything, and I said I needed you to let me push you." She was silent for a moment. "Please?"

He sighed and couldn't see her smile. He felt her legs on his, then her belly on his lap, and her hand reached down and raised his cage. To his amazement, he felt her wetness descending over his metal cage. She was going to fuck him while he had the cage on. But he was trapped and would be unlikely to climax.

She started up and down, then moving faster as she got more aroused. The cage created odd sensations for her and she wondered what he was feeling. She would give him two of her orgasms to climax and see if he could make it. Her lips was all over his, her tongue inside his mouth, breasts rubbing his chest.

He felt her moving, and he also felt the lack of stimulation. He could feel her sliding over his skin, but it wasn't the sensitive skin he needed to have massaged. Her breasts and nipples were arousing him and he was as hard as the cage would allow him to be, but he already knew he was doomed to frustration like this. He heard and felt her have one orgasm, she turned around, and then he felt her ass rubbing his belly.

After her second climax he sighed, knowing he was just a tool for her like this. She got off and sat on his lap again, but farther away. She kissed him and hugged him. It was a long, firm hug. "Ok baby, here's where things get a little wilder. You didn't come and I feel I gave you enough time, so I want to penalize you. First, I'm turning up the little plug in your ass."

Ryan felt the thing begin vibrating and moving inside him. His belly felt a sudden urge, but it faded quickly. He could cum, but he would need a little time.

"The second part we've sort of been through before, but I want you to remember, it's nothing you haven't asked me to do." He tensed. "Are we going through that again? Ok, I'll just let you go and we're finished."

He felt her get up and suddenly was willing to do what it might take to climax. "Wait, Camille, you can, you can do what you want, if I actually get to cum, and not just a dribble."

"No dribbles, baby. You're going to blow it hard if I have my way." Her hair was on his thighs as her mouth lowered over the cage. He felt her mouth, her lips and tongue, and wanted so desperately to respond, but he was already as swollen as the cage would allow. He felt the vibes stop, she helped lift him, then he plug was pulled out and before he lowered again a slightly larger, very nearly cock sized something was slipped in and the vibes returned. Now there was fake balls, which also vibrated, but they were touching HIS balls and he could feel it.

He felt something on his neck and realized she was adding a collar. Her finger hooked in the ring and pulled him forward, against her waiting mouth and tongue. He just wanted to explode and be done with it, but he was still in the cage. She licked his ear and whispered, "Don't go crazy, please, but I would like to press a dildo against your mouth and have you lick it for a minute, then I will put it away, remove your cage, and take care of you. Do you understand?" He hesitated, then nodded, not entirely happy with the arrangement or the implications.

"Ok, good, but there's more. Once I move down to your cock, I want you to hold the dildo in your mouth. Did you notice I licked my juices from your fingers?"

He groaned a little. "Please, Camille, please don't."

She sat up. "You're too good to do for me what I did for you?"

He knew the entire argument was designed to be win all or win nothing. It was his choice. His CHOICE. If he accepted her offer, he was accepting everything she had riding on it in terms of meaning, the future, everything. The decision was not a happy one, but it was accept the offer or go jerk off once she freed him.

"I accept. I'll hold it, and I'll," he made a face, "take it."

She smiled again. "Baby, I'm going to edge you five times before I let you blow, so you better be ready to do a lot of squirming." She got up and soon after he felt the dildo on his lips. As his tongue rubbed it, he realized this was not the little pink one, but a fairly large, realistic, cock shaped dildo. At least she didn't try to shove it down his throat. He licked for a minute, then she pushed it into his mouth and she said, "Now hold it. If you drop it I'll suck you again and have you lick it out of my mouth a second time." She giggled and he felt her head between his legs again, she played with his cage, and his cock came free.

She was so good. Their sex had been absent for a while and he thought of what he had missed by not letting her do this to him. She edged him once, paused, then again, pausing longer to allow more of a reset. Meanwhile, the buzzing in his ass was keeping him hard. A third time to the edge, and he felt he almost lost it on that one. The vibes were turned up and she said, "I'd love to be stroking that in and out of you, but since you're sitting that isn't going to happen." He resisted the urge to ask her to do it, but in his mind he remembered when she pegged him and he wouldn't have refused if she turned him over now.

He was brought a fourth time and almost lost the dildo in his mouth, having to suck it back in after it slid out. The action was something he didn't want to repeat. He felt she had a twist in mind, but after edging five times, he really wanted to let go and just flow with whatever price he had to pay. He just hoped somehow she would make it up to him.

She was working on him again and he was tensing in seconds, then thrashing, groaning loudly, and he felt the dildo sliding out again as he tightened up for the final release. She continued sucking and he began pulsing, and pulsing, and he thought he would be sending out streams all night before he finally realized he was spent and she was just caressing him with her tongue, inside a mouth full of cum?

Her head lifted and she climbed onto his lap again while his cock faded. He felt the dildo removed and gently smacked against his lips, heard a gurgle, and realized she had a full mouth and couldn't talk. A pause, then a drop of something falling onto his belly, then the dildo was slid back into his partly opened mouth, but he could taste it. She must have put it into her own mouth and coated it with his cum. Now the cock shaped object with his cum was ruining the good vibes from his climax, and she was going to pour more into his mouth.

But she didn't. She stroked the dildo a few times, then pulled it out and pressed her lips to his. He expected to receive a mouthful of cream, but it was gone. There was only her tongue and his tongue and some taste of his cum between them. She got passionate and he responded. She felt him rising up again, smiled, and said, "Oh, you want more?"

She got off and he was back inside her mouth. The climax was less intense, but he was surprised he still had cum to pump out. She held him in her mouth as he began softening, then she was back up and pressing her lips to his. This time she did pour his cum into his mouth, but it wasn't as much as the first round. Still not happy, he realized she did give him a small break.

After she got off he expected the blindfold to be removed, but she said she had to pee. Had his sight been available, he would have seen her pick up three cameras and carry them to her work room, closing the door behind her before she did go to pee. When she was done the blindfold came off, the pink collar came off and he made a face. The dildo under him was pulled out and both dildos and cock cage were taken to the kitchen for washing. As she untied his legs he asked what the thing was with the pink collar. He told her it made him feel like she didn't see him as a real man.

"That hurts, baby. Would I have sucked you, twice, if I didn't feel you were a real man?" She finished his legs and began untying his arms. "I like pink, but it addes a little twist to things. You're my man bitch, so you should have pink, right? But you're still my MAN bitch. And I like having my man's swollen cock inside me."

"Yeah, inside. That was torture when you fucked my cage. I could feel you, you know, but it didn't get me where I need to be rubbed."

She smiled. "That's what I thought would happen. But I'll say, feeling the ribs of that cage sliding in and out, oh my god, that was amazing. And I did get you off. Twice. Wasn't it worth the torture?"

He hesitated. "It makes it easier to bear." Ryan felt that summed it up best. Not good, not worth it, but easier, so much easier, to put up with.

At the end of March she had to travel again, but when she came home she brought a week of wild sex with her. He was on top, she was on top, she tied him up, she sucked him and got him to cum three times one night, and she got permission from him to peg him once and feed him a cum-coated dildo once. She had in him the pink collar every night, caged him once, and used the dildo gag once. His only blindfold was when she wrapped a bra around his head.

Her period put a stop to the week's escapades and he was grateful for the respite while missing the intense passion. She told him she wanted to go back to the missing picnic table the next week on Wednesday. The weather looked fairly warm and dry and it would be perfect for them. He told her no blindfolds and she told him to forget it then. After a bit of cajoling, he agreed to the blindfold.

The day came and they drove to the park, arriving at just past noon. They went to the picnic area and ate lunch, then she said it was time. She told him to undress completely, put on the blindfold, and put his hands behind his back. Once she had him tied, she clipped a leash to his collar. He was very surprised she didn't gag him, but assumed there was a reason for it that he didn't really want to know about.

She led him, now naked, bound, and blindfolded, carefully to the path, then at a slightly faster pace, taking a turn that led down the hill. As they left the path, she slowed, watching for hazards to his feet. After a short time, they heard water. The sound grew louder, and then they were at the edge of a stream. She stopped and took off her shoes and pants, leaving on panties and her shirt.

"Ok, baby, you can hear it, can't you?" He nodded. "I know your fantasy was you crossing, but I'm going to lead you and we're going to do more than just cross." She tugged his leash and he moved forward. The stones at the bottom were round, and the streambed was fairly level. Though the water was cold it only came up to his knees.

When she turned, that changed. She was leading him by holding his arm now, and the water was up to his thighs, then his crotch, and finally his waist. He wondered where she was leading him, but then she tugged the leash in a different direction and he was coming out of the water again. She led him to deeper water a few times, but then they were only up to their shins and she was telling him to be careful to step up to the edge of the stream. He did step up, and he was out of the water.

Naked and now wet from his lower chest down, she led him back through the woods, back up the path, and he felt the sun on his skin again. The water had been cold, but the sun and air were warm and he checked off his walk through a stream bound fantasy. He did worry, though, that there was only one major fantasy left.

She told him to kneel, he did, and she locked the heavy chain to his collar again. He heard rustling, then her naked body rubbing on his, her lips on his, her fingers around his stiffening cock. "Did you enjoy your walk, baby?"

Ryan nodded and whispered, "Yes Mistress Camille, your man bitch enjoyed his walk." Odd, he thought, it seemed she tensed when he said that.

"I'll be back in a minute. We're going to exchange fucks." Before he could protest, she was gone and he was turning his head trying to figure out where she was. He thought he heard whispers, but wasn't sure. Was somebody else here?

Camille returned in a couple of minutes and once again knelt in front of him. He knew two things immediately. She was as naked as he was, and she had a cock shaped dildo in a harness. "Baby, we need to do this right. I need you to suck and lick my cock so it's wet enough to enter you. Before you protest, I have a question. Do you want to fuck my pussy, or my ass?"

He had honestly never considered fucking her ass, but it seemed like a fitting payback for what she had put him through during the winter, assuming she didn't make him lick her ass when he was finished. He needed to know. "You aren't expecting me to lick it up, are you?"

She kissed him, hard. "No baby, not if you fuck my ass. If you fuck my pussy, I might get some of your cum on my dildo, but my ass is a lick free zone today. It's your choice, baby."

Was this for real? He couldn't get his head around it, but decided to go for the goal. "Ass," he said.

"I thought you would say that," she responded. There was still a laugh in her voice, but not as much a laugh as it had been.

She stood up and had him suck on the dildo. She encouraged him to get it sloppy wet, since it was the only lube she would have. And Camille tried hard to avoid looking at the camera that was recording the event.

When it was wet enough, she moved behind him and pulled him back against the dildo. Slowly she moved forward to get it into him, pleased he only grunted twice, then she was rocking him. Of course she wasn't going to cum like this, so she watched a 10-minute timer set up in her view. Ryan was responding, though, and soon his hard cock was bobbing up and down in time to her thrusts into his ass.