All Comments on 'Missing Spark in San Diego'

by pwooddude

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah. Because everyone wants to pick up a new STD. Stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed this very much!

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 3 years ago

Sexy story, thanks. Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And so begins the life of a willing cuckold husband. And a slut whore wife.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Funny how it's almost always another man who supplies a spark, rarely another woman.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Good to see a new writer doing such a sexy job. Your style is fine, your storyline is a bit unbelievable, but I enjoyed it. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too tame 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd love to hear how the rest of the week goes - please add more chapters

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 3 years ago

While jason watches he needs to full Kate's cunt with his seed. They need to get together even after the week ends.

MedicalpeteMedicalpetealmost 3 years ago

Good first effort! Looking forward to more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chapter 2? Hot story

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Odiouser, are you now the hype man for all the new cuck authors? I don’t think you’ve missed a single one. I’m your opposite , but since I don’t *1 bomb, I can’t cancel out your *5.

kdad9010kdad9010almost 3 years ago

Really liked it. Now I want more! How crazy will she go?

Thank you for sharing and not making it a 50k word story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Classy! It's hard to get a story to be sexy, and not make one of the threesome into a jerk, a wimp, or a whore. Well Done!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You left the cuck tag off this sad little bit of Cali nonsense.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Interesting, all the people who like this are anon. All who hate it have profiles.

Why are you posting cuck shit? Are you perhaps a wife who dreams of cucking her man?

CTimCTimalmost 3 years ago

I'm not a cuck and they are far from my favorite type of story. However, I'll check them out if they appear to be well written and have some quality emotions. I can't stand the over the top cuck tales with humiliation, ridiculous sluts, and freak cocks. This however, I enjoyed. Nice work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Good Story-Telling

But not great (yet!) What We-The-Readers are lift hanging with is that we know less than generally provided about the MC. We do know his age, we know he is a businessman and we know he is comfortable with people and can improvise on the fly. We do NOT know his own history, but have reason to suspect it is less than ideal.

WTR also should have recognized that PWoodDude has good wordsmanship skills. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, descriptive, use of dialogue to propel a story, ability to sell the plausibility in a normally implausible situation. It is clear that folks who get seasick, or those who do not need whale-oil for their lanterns, might not enjoy Moby Dick (not a venereal disease) but it is hard to deny Melville as a wordsmith. (No, not putting PWD into that category … yet.)

5* but welcome to LW, the whale-flenser of LIT.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Very good and original theme which is equally well-written. Not the same old, meme-ridden, trope-laden, cliché-riddled, stereotype-infested cuck shit that infuses LW light genetically-modified fire ants. Yes, based on the merits of the story, the believability of the characters and humanity of the MC, this is so far above the 'norm', as to be an outlier.

.

Ignore the vitriolic commenters; most of them would've stoned the Virgin Mary for her 'unexpected pregnancy'. Keep writing. Keep posting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I started to like it but then it degenerated into typical willing cuck... Being alone for 15 min - to cuckish. It would better to have been a real MFM from the start, which were I was hoping it was going. Both guys agreeing to please Kate to the max - at the same time. Doing it together as husband and wife - sharing, not the wife getting some while poor hubby had to sit and watch. If women need validation after being a wife and mother how about guys? Don't men also need to know they can attract and get into a younger woman's pants? Will Kate let hubby fuck another woman? Perhaps arrange an FMF for him?

Scadog1950Scadog1950almost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the story, hope you will write a follow up.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

The story is well thought out. I hope there is another chapter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

No cuck tag for this obvious cuck POS?

270498270498almost 3 years ago

This was not sexy but respectful at all. It's a cuckolding story. Sexy but respectful means flirting, teasing, touching and dirty talks. Maybe a little bit of kissing involved , not thrusting your dick in her mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous