Missing Spark in San Diego

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate nodded at that request, while Jason worked hard to hide a bit of disappointment. They looked at each other and then simultaneously said "ok."

"Second," I continued. "I'm giving you both a stop word. If either of you gets uncomfortable, say the word 'red'. This isn't a safe word in the BDSM way, this is for you to know that you both can keep a little control. I will note that if either of you uses it our time will be completely over. I just want you both to remember that if one backs out, we all stop."

"I like that," said Kate. "Thanks. Jason are you good with that?"

"No objections," he responded. "I also appreciate you thinking of a backup."

"Good," I replied. "Now third, tomorrow, if you're still interested, Jason, I want you to come to my room at 8pm and bring me a key to your room. I want 15 minutes alone with Kate to get comfortable with each other before you come in. You can hang out in my room till it's time."

"You and your 15 minutes," he shot back. He paused for a bit as he collected his thoughts. "Ok, those will be 15 minutes of pain, but I can agree to that," he said quietly.

"Lastly, tomorrow will be some form of messing around, no traditional sex," I said. "We're all here for a week, so I think it's in everyone's best interest to take a smaller step first."

Kate and Jason turned and looked at each other one more time. They both nodded and Kate smiled and said, "Deal.

"Perfect," I responded. I tapped the table with my fist and stood up. "Thanks for humoring me with all this talk. I'll hopefully see you tomorrow."

"Definitely," Jason quickly replied.

"Goodnight Pat," Kate called out while I was walking away. "See you tomorrow."

**********************************************************************************************

I had a rough night of sleep in my small bed. The travel and excitement from the day got the best of me. I kept wondering to myself what the odds were of this coming to fruition. Did I overplay my hand with all my strings? Was I an idiot for not jumping at the first chance? Hopefully they didn't change their minds and hopefully my delay would make it even more exciting.

Luckily my Monday was jam packed with client visits, which helped distract me. It seemed every client wanted to go for drinks at the end of the day though, so I had to politely defer in hopes of some time alone with Kate.

I made it back to the hotel with 30 minutes to spare before Jason's arrival. Gave me enough time to shower, ditch my suit and change into clothes better suited for the beachside hotel. I grabbed a beer from the mini-fridge and paced the small room. At 7:58 there was a rap at the door, which made me smile. "They're so excited, he came early," I thought to myself.

I opened the door and found an excited, albeit nervous Jason. "Hey come on in," I said as I patted him on the back.

"Thanks," he replied as he entered quickly. He scanned my room for a few seconds before finally turning to face me. "We're both looking forward to this. A 24-hour delay made us realize we both want to take this step for sure. So, thanks for forcing us into a little patience."

"Hah," I laughed. "Glad it didn't scare you away."

Jason looked down at his hands and reached out with one of two keys to their suite. "I think you need this," he said while taking a small sigh. "I'll see you soon."

"Great," I said as I took it out of his outstretched hand. "Help yourself to a drink if you need it. 15 minutes will go by in a flash."

My walk to the door was deliberate as I didn't want my eagerness to be startling and I wanted to leave without any more discussion. Time stood still as I took the elevator to their floor. Outside their door I took a deep breath before entering the key into the slot.

Kate was waiting just on the other side for my appearance. She chose a tight floral tank-top and dark skinny jeans. The simple outfit put her femininity on display, accentuating her curves. She straightened her hair for tonight and it was pulled back into a high ponytail.

"Hi," she said quietly. "'I'm glad you're here."

"Me too," I said with a smile. "It's been painful to wait for this moment all day."

At that, she let out a small giggle. "For me too," she said. Silence hung in the air as we stared into each others eyes. "This might be a silly thing to say, but now what?"

"Fair question," I replied. "We've spent so much time talking about this, now to put it into action." With that I stepped forward and put my hands on her hips. "How does this feel?"

"Nice," she said. Her body softened a bit to my touch and her head lightly nuzzled onto my shoulder. I leaned down and planted soft kisses on her collarbone.

"And now?" I asked as I moved my kisses up to her ear.

She paused briefly and then replied "even better."

I pulled back slightly, till her eyes met mine. I took my chance and went for a real kiss. Her lips were warm and receptive. After a few kisses our tongues met and explored each other. Kate's hands wrapped around my torso, gently caressing my back. After a few minutes she grabbed my shirt and lifted it over my head.

"If we're actually going to go slow tonight as a trial, I want to be the giver," she said once my shirt was off. Her voice cracked a little at the statement but carried determination. Her hands snaked lower till she found the button on my jeans and motioned them down.

"I'm absolutely down with that plan" I said through a smile. I pulled my jeans the rest of the way off and tossed them onto my shirt. "But," I said with emphasis, "I want some of your clothes off too."

She nodded in agreement. I lifted her tank top off in between kisses to reveal an orange razorback bra. I reached my hand to the bank to find the clasp, but came up empty.

She stepped back and said "This is a rare front clasp." Her face carried a nervous smile as she quickly opened it to present her beautiful breasts to me. Her nipples were a fair shade of pink and her heavy breasts belied the fact of her motherhood.

"They're gorgeous" I said while staring.

"Thanks" she said while spinning around. She then unbuttoned her jeans and slowly took them down to reveal black, lacy panties. Her ass and legs looked incredible in them. "I hope you like these too. These are my good-luck panties I brought for the trip," she said over her shoulder.

"Everything about you is wonderful," I replied. I grabbed her hips, spun her back around and moved in for another embrace. We kissed again, while running our hands on each other.

After a couple minutes, I pulled back and asked, "are you ready for me?"

She quietly said, "yes" and submissively lowered herself to the floor while holding my hands. On her knees, she leaned back until her butt rested on her heels. The look in her eyes screamed passion while a slight tremble in her hands gave away her remaining nerves.

I let go of her hands and reached out and stroked her cheek. She tilted her head into it my hand, which showed a surprising amount of sweetness.

"Kate" I quietly called out. "I want you. I've been thinking all day about getting to experience you. I want to watch you go from young wife and mother to a woman who's ready to embrace her sexual nature. Thanks for choosing me to help you explore."

Her eyebrows raised in retort and kissed my hand on her face. "I'm excited to let this part of me out," she said. "With you." She gave me one more smile and then lowered my boxers and helped me step out of them.

She grabbed my dick with her left hand and stroked my thigh with her right. Her wedding band glimmered in the faint light, which added to my heightened state.

I took a deep breath and said, "take my dick Kate. I want you to taste me, swallow me, give yourself to me."

Without hesitation, she leaned forward and took the head of my dick into her mouth. Her lips stayed connected to the head while her tongue swirled underneath. She proceeded to bathe my dick with attention, kissing and licking up and down my shaft, before returning me inside.

I groaned in delight. She felt amazing. Hell, this whole situation felt amazing. My dick was buried in the mouth of a lovely wife, with the permission of her husband. I had hit the lottery and somehow almost walked away from this.

I looked down at this incredible sight. Her long, brown hair bounced with each move of her head. Her ringed hand pumped in pace with the depths of her mouth. Her luscious breasts swayed with her body.

I reached my hands down and cupped her breasts. My thumbs and forefingers teased the ends of her nipples and a slight moan escaped her mouth over my dick. I kept up the pressure on her nipples while she sucked until she jerked back a bit as my dick fell from her lips. "Ah sorry," I said quickly.

"You're just fine" she said. "You're getting them all sorts of sensitive. Been awhile since they got this much attention!"

"Ok, point taken" I responded. "I'll give them a break. I'm sure there's something else I can do with my hands while you suck." With that I grabbed her hair and pulled her close to my groin. "Open your mouth."

Kate looked into my eyes and grinned. She slowly opened her mouth and I set the tip of my dick onto her tongue.

"Now lightly close," I said. I turned my grip in her hair so my palm was facing the back of her head and gently pushed her towards me. She was still mostly in control of the depth, but I was able to nudge her a little deeper. Another step towards her ceding control. I enjoyed the pleasure from this pace until the creaking of the living room door caught my attention. Our time alone is up I realized and the moment of truth is quickly approaching. Kate's ministrations were loud enough I couldn't hear Jason moving close to the bedroom opening. Finally he emerged around the corner of the doorframe.

His eyes darted the room as he was adjusting to the lighting we had. He paused at the view of his wife kneeling before me. His shoulders sank slightly and I couldn't tell it was out of anger or relief.

"Hey - glad you could join us Jason," I said with a smile. With my hand still in her hair I turned her face slightly so she could see her husband had entered.

"Oh my god Kate," Jason said breathlessly. "You look, so, so, so sexy..."

Jason's words seemed to have a relieving effect on Kate as she appeared to briefly smile while keeping the head of my dick in her mouth. She soon returned to her sucking ways and we held our collective breaths in this charged atmosphere. After another minute of sucking, I let her hair go and Kate pulled her mouth off my dick to break the silence.

"Hi there, honey," she said. "I'm glad you're here. Go have a seat in that desk chair," she said, gesturing to the far wall. "Relax a little and I hope you enjoy this for what you can."

Jason stepped around us and backed into the chair. Once he was settled in, Kate lifted my dick up to my stomach and licked my balls. After swirling her tongue on each, she gave them both a gentle suck before returning to my dick.

I grabbed her hair at the base of her ponytail again and helped nudge her further down my shaft. Her sucking and slurping sounds grew louder and filled the expansive suite. We settled into a rhythm where she alternated between fast, but shallow sucking and then switched to slower, but deeper sucks. Her technique was relentless and kept pushing me closer to the edge. Kate seemed to be enjoying herself too. She swayed gently as it appeared she was using the friction of her thighs for pleasure.

After several minutes, I released her hair from my grip and stroked her cheek. "Look at me," I whispered. "Yesterday, you told me you wanted to let your slutty side out. How do you feel now?"

With a pop of her lips, my dick released from her welcoming mouth. "I feel great," she said with a smirk as she quickly drove my dick back inside.

I then turned my gaze to the corner. "Jason, what about you?" I asked. "This hitting all the feelings you were looking for? A little jealousy, a little pornstar-y?"

"Man, I'm over here trying not to cum without even touching" he said. "Really I feel like this must be a dream and I'm going to wake up any second. So uh yeah, I don't want this to end."

"Good," I chuckled. "I'm enjoying this too, but unfortunately I will say I'm not sure how much longer I can last."

At that, Kate leaned forward a bit and started to bob her head at an angle, almost playfully. "Kate," I said. Her eyes quickly darted back to mine. "I'm going to cum in your mouth. And I want you to swallow everything I'm going to give you."

"Mmmm" she moaned around my dick. While holding eye contact she nodded the slightest of yeses.

Jason stayed silent, but he edged a little further off his chair and his excitement was palatable.

I decided to give him a little extra show too before it ended. "Hey," I said while nodding back towards him. "She's going to absolutely drain my balls of cum. I hope you're getting some mental pictures next time you need a spark. Your gorgeous wife, topless and kneeling in front of a stranger. Patiently waiting for a load of cum down her gullet."

A deep sigh came from his mouth and his face turned slightly red. "That's so hot" he mumbled. "Do it. Both of you."

Jason's assurance gave Kate the motivation she needed to take this to the next level. Her hand ran up my leg and massaged the backside of my balls. Her sucking sounds grew even louder and more intense.

"Ohh shit I'm going to come hard," I moaned. "Take me just a little deeper while you suck, I pleaded.

Kate immediately plunged another inch down my dick when she reached the bottom of her stroke. The sensations on her tongue at that depth drove me to the edge.

"Oh god here it comes!" I exclaimed. My dick pulsated hard as I fired the first shot into her mouth. Kate slightly recoiled but held my dick tightly between her lips, half way down my shaft. The second and third shots brought quick swallows from her before she pulled back, letting my dick fall to her chin. A small line of cum traced my exit from her lips to her chin and my dick shuddered one final time to add to drops of cum to her face.

Kate took in a big breath, lowered her head and leaned forward till her forearms were on the floor alongside her knees. "Oh I'm sorry I couldn't swallow it all, but holy crap you taste good!" she said. "Salty and sweet and warm."

"Hah, don't sell yourself short," I laughed as I tried to stay balanced after such a strong orgasm. "3 out of 4 shots would put you at a hall-of-fame level in just about any sport."

"Mmmm good" she smiled. "My whole body feels so on fire now!" She wiggled her hips slowly in that position, which made her nipples brush across the carpeted floor.

I stepped forward and hooked my fingers on the waistband of her panties and lowered them to the middle of her thighs. "You ready, Jason?" I asked, once her married pussy was finally in view.

The smell of her sex was intoxicating and it made my shrinking dick lurch forward one more time. The wetness of her slit was visible all over on her curly, but trimmed pubic hair. "This is your time to shine man. Claim back your wife!"

"Please honey, I'm so ready to be fucked by you!" she moaned while wiggling her hips faster now.

Jason unzipped his fly and grabbed his dick while hustling to her side - no time for disrobing. With one thrust I watched him slide as deep as he could into her from behind. They were quickly lost into their own world of lust. Their fucking was needy and raw. Loud, consistent sounds from the slaps of his pelvis into her ass had replaced the sounds of her prior sucking.

After briefly watching, I slid my shirt over my head and stepped into my pants as I quickly moved towards the door. I decided these two needed some personal space after today's adventures.

Right as I opened the door I heard Jason exclaim, "Shit I'm going to come!" as he slammed into her roughly.

"Me too!" Kate squealed "Take me!"

I closed the door quickly, trying my best to keep their sounds from filling the hallway. What a crazy fucking day I thought. As I walked to the elevator I couldn't help but wonder what tomorrow would bring for the two of them. Was it worth it? Was this a one-time event? Or would this escalate further this week?

12