All Comments on 'Missing You'

by SpyBob

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
How could he possibly guess??

Sure was a hot homecoming. Suppose that was something that occured everytime he was a little late after that??

Good writing!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
great

great homecomming story realloving wife story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hotwife!

Great!

X_BishopX_Bishopabout 18 years ago
Excellent!!!

Finally a story that is truly a LOVING WIFE story.

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
Fantastic story!

Now this is what the category was designed for, not that cheating crap that some people think it's for. Thank you for your story.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Oh, lord help me! GREAT!!

I heartily agree with the poster who observed this is what Loving Wives (and Husbands, too, fellas!) should be all about! This works on so many levels.

Good English, vivid description, intense emotion and a loving wife! A spouse who actually loves and misses her husband! No bitches, no wimps, no cream pies, no huge "black" cocks, no bstard children, no physical or emotional abuse. This is what the sexual side of love and marrige should be like.

Great job! Now, to complete the circle, show us this husband showing his appreciation. This will make it perfect!

Best Regards!

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Different is Wrong?

It's interesting to me how chargrined and sherlock think that there way is the only "right" way to express love. Wives express love in many different ways and husbands receive love in many different ways. Just because it's not YOUR prefered way, doesn't make it WRONG, it just makes it DIFFERENT. Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Dearest Different Is Rong?

But first, author - a very nice start here - the talent is evident and we are sure your wife wrote the sexxy scene so you don't get credit for that. Nice imaginative(?) work.

Now then dear diffie commentor - What was your point? That whores, wimps and cuckolding or pain both mental or physical is also a demonstration of deep love and affection?

Well there are a few like you(?) into some or all of that but it isn't a credible, respectful caring relationship just one about to self destruct.

You are appreciated author and more in this vein is hoped for at interval. With high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice job

But it belongs in the Erotic Couplings category, not the Loving Wives category.

Lady RaptorLady Raptorabout 18 years ago
Wonderful!

An amazing and hot story about a truely loving wife. Your story spoke to me as if I was really there...ooh wait, I was. <giggle>. I can't wait until the next one.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Nice Story

I'm not sure why more People are'nt writing Comments . But a very Nice Story.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Wow wife

I've got to get me one of these! Imagine a wife that misses her husband spending some her time figuring our how to surprise him and welcome him home rather than feeling sorry for herself and working on cheating. Someone should come up with a word to describe this. Oh, that's right. It's called fidelity. And boy can it be sexy.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
i wish

I wish I had a woman like her in my life. I'd definitely drink less. Great story!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
to bad stories like this

are at the fore front in stead of all the "my wife is a slut stories". 5Stars

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
What A Hot story!!!!!!

Thanks for a true L W story.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I agree...

You got a 5 from me as well; nicely done.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Good story

very short and sweet - but it probably needed just a little more build-up to deserve the full five.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
A real loving wife?

That's a nice change of pace. Thank you.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Sorry 2 stars darkness took away at least for me

Love someone you want to see them

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Nice story, I enjoyed it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Does she have a sister? Lovely story. This is the answer to the question, "Why do some spouses get bored and cheat?" The answer is, "This wife takes the opportunity to invest in her marriage." You really do get back what you put into it when both people contribute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous