Mission Creep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you mind controlled them."

"Of course."

"Didn't I specifically tell you not to use my hypno-ray without any my express permission?"

"I didn't use your hypno-gun without your permission."

"Then how the fuck did-"

"I used the Mark Three hypno-gun."

Master opened his mouth. Master closed his mouth. Finally he asked, "What the hell was the Mark Two?"

Karyn said, "I promise you'll be really impressed."

"Oh, that's definitely going to be true."

"So I took your hypno-gun, master, and I found a technical expert that could understand the technology-"

"You... you..."

"After I hypnotised her, of course. Now, your uncle's design was.. inspired, apparently, but the technology is so dated. We've already made some significant improvements, reducing the time required to place them into a hypnotic state and extending the battery life-

"This is incredibly irresponsible!"

Karyn nodded. "Oh, don't worry. It's all secure through multiple levels of hypnotised dupes. The people involved literally cannot use the technology for their own benefit, share it with anyone else or reveal our names."

Master looked around helplessly. "I um, when I used the power on you I didn't really expect anything like this."

"I know! Isn't this so much better?"

"That's a word for it," Master muttered. "Are you sure this is all legal?"

"No. But it is deniable."

Master stepped into the mansion, looking around him. "Just... I can't help but worry that someone's going to find out about this."

Karyn's smile grew wider. "Oh, don't worry about that, Master. Don't worry about that at all. I'm going to take care of that. Why don't you go into your new mansion and try out some of the bedrooms?"

Master walked through the huge double doors that led into the mansion. "Listen Karyn, I'm really happy about this but we need to seriously talk about some of the things that you've done without ask- what the fuck?" He stared straight ahead. "Is that... is that..."

"Indie pop sensation Kylie Grammar? Completely naked? Why yes!" Karyn clapped her hands together.

"How... how..."

"Oh, I looked up your YouTube history." Karyn turned and urgently whispered into the ear of a nearby slave-girl. "I thought we were going to get Miley Cyrus."

"Security was too good," the girl whispered back. "This is the best we could do."

"Hello there, Master," said the purple-haired, wiry woman standing atop the makeshift stage. "How about we start your housewarming party with a couple of songs? I just finished a new one!" She licked her lips. "It's called, 'All the Things Master can do to me.'"

Master made a soft, whimpering sound as the other members of his harem started to dance. Kyle walked off, mind already buzzing with new ideas.

***

One Year After:

"Let's see you dance," asked the man.

Karyn smiled as she watched through the hidden camera. Daniel Cummings was many things- talented, ruthless and scheming- but first and foremost, he was powerful. A kingmaker in the local state elections, he had his fingers in various pies throughout the region. He also had a taste for feminine flesh that Karyn was happy to capitalise on.

It had taken months to set this up. Months of planning, of strategic hypnotisms. In the end he'd been lured out on the recommendation of a trusted friend. The girl had been carefully picked and even more carefully programmed. She was a part-timer- one of the many, many women now living and working in the region that would, with a single phone call, drop whatever she was doing to help her beloved Master.

It was so much easier this way, Karyn mused, than to prune away friends and family. With hundreds of women on call it was easy enough for a student or young wife or waitress to take one night off every month or so to attend to her master's needs. Of course, Karyn made sure he had his permanent favourites- too many women too soon would see him become jaded and lonely- but it did mean that she had all sorts of resources on hand.

Jade- that was her name. Twenty-three years old. Dating some boy- she understood, of course, that any romantic entanglement would come second to her duties. Like tonight. She was gorgeous- blonde and angel-faced, with classically sweet features and a genuine smile. She was also dressed in silken, soft underwear that clung to her voluptuous form like a second skin. Her blue eyes sparkled with lust.

It wasn't feigned, that lust. Karyn knew that as Jade danced for the fat, ugly looking man, as she swayed to the erotic beat that echoed in the room and in her head, that she was impossibly- gloriously aroused, that her body was a glorious furnace of flame, that her pussy ached for attention. She knew that because she'd designed the programming for the latest batch of slaves herself, wonderfully interlocking chains of desire and need and happiness to forever wrap around the girl's mind and soul.

A beautiful girl dancing is a pretty sight; a gorgeous woman dancing while filled with the brim with desire, her eyes sparkling with hot need... that was something no heterosexual male could resist.

Jade danced closer and closer, her toned muscles moving. Daniel's eyes were full of greed and his trousers were tended. Jade drifted down, cooing at the sight. She crouched and rubbed her fingers over his straining erection before drifting away. Cummings groaned.

Jade slid the straps off her bra, smiling over her shoulder as she undid the clasp. She winked at him. "I wanted to show you something," she said.

Daniel reached for her but she darted away. "What is it?"

Jade bent down- giving him a perfect view of her gorgeous, heart-shaped ass- as she drew something out of her bag. "Hmmm... something I showed your friend Tony."

Daniel scowled. He was the sort of man, Karyn reflected, that was happy to indulge in the chase so long as the end result was not in doubt; but this was beginning to drag his patience. He was still scowling when Jade turned around, a small, dark device in hand. "What's that?" he said.

"Just this-" And Jade activated the Mark Eight.

Karyn made a satisfied smirk as Daniel went slack, his eyes staring at the patterns the device displayed. Jade pressed her body against his, eyes lit with hungry need. "Now I want you to listen to me very, very carefully..."

It had taken a surprisingly long time to cross the gender gap with regards to the devices but now, after extensive testing, it was being applied en masse. It was good, Karyn reflected, to finally be able to stop messing around. No more having to work indirectly with wives, daughters, aides and mistresses of the old men that still held power. Now, they could strike deep into the heart of the power of this misogynistic society- and claim it for him. Now, she could ensure that no-one would be able to threaten her master's control.

Daniel belonged to Master now. And soon so would his patrons and friends, his allies and rivals; a significant chunk of the political power of this region marching to her master's whims. As interpreted by his faithful servant, of course.

Jade bent down to whisper the memorized programming into Daniel's ear while her fingers unbuttoned his fly. Daniel's mouth gaped as her fingers stroked and caressed his surprisingly massive erection. Not technically needed but not hurting either; besides, Jade had been a good girl. She deserved a celebratory fuck with her latest fellow-slave.

***

Three Years After:

Karyn marched into the briefing room. She turned to Abigail. "Report."

Abigail smiled. She was young, ambitious and programmed to be utterly devoted to the cause. She was also stunningly beautiful, with dark skin and a gorgeous figure. Abigail had almost, after her enslavement, ended up as one of the dozens of harem girls for master's pleasure; but then she scored high enough of the standardised tests they'd developed to be shunted towards admin. She had proven herself to be gloriously competent and entirely reliable. Plus, if master ever wanted to show up it would be handy to have someone pretty enough to be worthy of his erotic attention on hand.

Karyn had no doubt that the young woman masturbated daily in anticipation of just such an event. Or shared her hopes with her fellow slaves while engaging in passionate slave-sex.

Abigail nodded and brought up the video feeds. "Recruitment rates in colleges have been increasing at a steady rate."

"Show me."

Karyn brough up a video feed seemingly at random-

***

Kimmy paused in front of the frat house. "Wait, why are we stopping here?"

"No worries babe," said Carl. "I hang with these guys sometimes."

Kimmy frowned. "I thought, I mean... I heard some weird stories about this place."

"What sort of stories?"

"I heard that they're kind of into... um. Weird sex stuff? Like, I've heard their part of this big sex cult thing."

Carl laughed. "These guys? Nah. They just like to party hard, that's all. Look, come on in- I won't be more than five minutes."

Kimmy bit her lip. "Um. Okay. Fine." She followed Carl into the house.

She looked around. The place looked... it looked okay. A bit messy, but what else would you expect from a frat house? There were girls sitting around, and one of them got up and smiled at her. "Hey. I'm Tanya. Are you new?"

"Sure," said Kimmy. "Um, I'm just hanging for a bit while my boyfriend goes and gets something-"

"Oh cool," said Tanya. "Hey, why don't you go and wait in the media room?"

"Here is okay," said Kimmy.

"It's fine," said Tanya. "Just come with me- it'll be better than hanging out in the entrance." She gently but firmly took Kimmy's hand and led her into a room.

The room was... it was nice. Leather couches, a nice big screen... Kimmy sat down on the couch while Tanya walked over and turned on the TV. She fiddled with the remote she was holding- some small, black thing- and then turned to Kimmy. "I'm just going to get a drink for you, okay?"

"Alright..." The screen flickered on and Kimmy turned to see strange, swirling colours appear on screen...

***

Karyn watched as the familiar words were filtered through in audio. Research and Development had created a number of different scripts; the fastest, intended to quickly overwhelm victims in difficult or public circumstances, was ten seconds long. The standard script was three minutes of clear, unambiguous coding that left the subject permanently- and happily- loyal to her master and the organisations that existed in his name.

They'd also been experimenting with other uses of the technology. So far they'd had impressive results at increasing memory retention and teaching new skills. She'd allowed an initial test run for erotic skills, seeing if virgins could become experts in the sexual arts with only a single intensive four-hour session of conditioning. So far the feedback was promising.

Karyn looked over to Abigail, who's eyes had gone hazy at the sight of the young girl becoming indoctrinated into their slave society. She was, Karyn realised, mouthing along to the words- reliving her own enslavement? She caught the girl's eye. "Go on."

Abigail nodded in gratitude as her hand slithered under her short skirt. Within moments her moans filled the air as she masturbated shamelessly. Karyn sat back and watched as the programming completed-

***

Kimmy moaned, humping the air as the bright colours whispered new, wonderful, irreplaceable truths into her mind. They faded, and she sat back, a happy sigh escaping her lips.

Tanya walked into the room and Kimmy stared up at her, uncertain. "That was... that was..."

Tanya bent down and kissed Kimmy on her lips, her tongue dancing in her mouth. Kimmy moaned and kissed her back, suddenly aware of a new world of erotic possibilities opening up to her. Tanya pulled away. "We are his slaves," she said.

"We are his slaves," Kimmy whispered back, each word like a glorious chain wrapped lovingly around her soul. "I love this. I love this..."

"You want to share this with all of your friends, don't you?"

Kimmy closed her eyes and thought about her friends, her family... "I want to share this with everyone."

Tanya nodded. "We're having a party tomorrow. Do you think you can get your friends to come over?"

Kimmy nodded. No matter what she had to do, she'd make sure that everyone came. Everyone deserved to be a slave; everyone deserved to feel like she felt.

Tanya smiled. "Good. Now, Carl and the others are upstairs waiting for you."

"Is he..."

"Of course. We are all slaves here. He and all the guys are looking forward to celebrating your enslavement- all five of them. How does that sound?"

Kimmy smiled at Tanya. "Will you be joining us?"

"Of course," said Tanya. "We all belong to him."

"We all belong to him," Kimmy moaned, aware of the desperate heat between her legs. "Oh, yes." The rose and the two girls walked out of the room and into their new lives of servitude.

***

"Excellent," said Karyn. "What about our other initiation streams?"

"Our infiltration of feminist groups is picking up," said Abigail. "Especially in Asia. It helps that we're able to deliver on our promises."

Karyn smirked. It was amusing in a way; the Slave Society, as she had taken to calling it, was turning out to have a great deal of political use, not only with their small army of slaves in high places but also on a ground-roots level. She'd made exhaustive enquiries in the beginning with her master and found out that he was mostly apolitical. Excellent; this meant that she could advance his goals without any pesky ideology getting in the way. But the Slave Society was mostly centred around the subjugation of women and those women were so much more useful if they held positions of power. Besides, even with tiny proportions of the population being affected could sway elections or cause great social changes; social changes that Karyn could then capitalise on.

All for the sake of her beloved Master, of course.

Plus the Slave Society was great for equality. They were, at the end of the day, all his slaves. Compared to that, what were trivial concerns like race, gender and culture? She was, in her own way, creating unheard of levels of universal solidarity.

"And the Churches?"

"We're seeing some unwanted attention. Despite our best efforts a lot of people see us as a cult."

"Even after we got Zenyada to join?"

Abigail shrugged. "People remember Tom Cruise. Mostly it's snooping journalists but there has been the occasional state actor involved."

"Everything under control?"

Abigail smiled. "Let me give you an example..."

***

Special Agent Danvers settled into the couch. It was comfortable. Everything in this room felt comfortable- warm and gentle and inviting and impersonal, like a hotel room. It was dominated by the large screen that filled one of the walls.

Induction training, they called it- this so-called Church of Mastery. She shivered at the way that they talked- and at the way that they stared at her body. She'd noticed the volumes of attractive women that manned the desks, handed out pamphlets in the street, that always seemed to be present to gently corral any skittish newcomers. Sheepdogs, Danvers thought to herself; polite and sweet and flirty depending on who they were talking to. She'd investigated some of the girls and found, behind each perfectly well-behaved helper, was a drug abuser, teenage delinquent, battered victim or halfway-house alumni. She shivered, remembering the cold, suspicious stares that rose up from the pages of her files and compared them to the gleaming bright eyes over easy, friendly smiles.

She glanced around to look for hidden cameras and surreptitiously checked her own. No signal; she cursed. The agency wanted the feed live- but apparently they'd have to settle for a recording. She eased into the couch, ready to deal with an hour long-bullshit routine about peace and solidarity through servitude.

But then the screen began to swirl with a thousand thousand colours and shapes that drew her deep in and Danvers forgot her mission, forgot everything but her newly found freedom through obedience as her brain lit up with joy and her cunt throbbed with pleasure...

Half an hour later she was eagerly explaining her mission to her fellow slaves, legs spread wide while one of those perfect girls from before licked and kissed at her spasming pussy. Three days later she presented her findings to her superiors at the FBI; findings that included a short series of clips of their induction procedures...

***

"Hmph." Karyn sighed. "Our security protocols are solid but our luck can't last forever. Financials?"

"Our legitimate businesses are worth around six billion dollars all in all. When you include the businesses owned by our Slaves..." Abigail showed her a number.

Karyn let out a happy whistle. "That's... a meaningful percentage of the world economy."

"Politically we've got our thumbs on the scales of most major political parties in Europe, Canada and the Eurasian Union," said Abigail. "Japan and Korea too. Africa and South America are proving harder to penetrate but we're making progress. The big outlier is..."

"China," said Karyn. "Damn their paranoia. All we want to do is wrest control of their nation and turn them into brainwashed slaves- I don't understand what their problem is." She sighed. "How do our special projects go?"

"Development on the Mark Twenty continues. It should be ready by August."

"Excellent. What about the test results of the social media variant in-" There was a buzz from her phone. She picked it up and scrolled through. "Hmmm. Will you excuse me? Good work as always." She rose. "I will inform the Master himself of your progress."

"Y-you... you will?"

"And I will suggest that he come to our office himself to inspect how things are going."

"That..." the girl looked like she was about to faint from happiness. "Thank you..."

Karyn rose from her seat and left the girl behind. She strode down the corridors of the bustling office block and entered another small conference room, stopping to take out a pair of earplugs. She paused at the door and smiled.

Today... today was going to turn out to be a very good day indeed.

The girl wasn't all that pretty. Face too long, lips too thin. Not terribly all that bright either, but for all that she represented a significant find. She stared up at Karyn from the chair to which she was bound. "Who the hell are you?"

"Your sister." Karyn smiled. "Well, not right now but... soon."

The girl eyes were filled with the promise of murder. "You know who my father is. You know that he won't negotiated with terrorists or criminals."

Karyn laughed. "Your father doesn't know where you are." It had taken the better part of a year to set things up, including the training and plastic surgery for the slave who would take her place. All worth the resources, all worth the risk. "Besides, this isn't a hostage situation. We only intend to talk to you for a few hours. A few hours and then you can be on your way, back to your father. We wouldn't want anyone to worry about where the President's daughter has gone to, do we?"

"What do you want to talk about?" said the sullen girl.

Karyn drew a Mark Eighteen out of her pocket. "We're going to talk about a friend of mine. I think you're going to be very fond of him..."

***

Five Years After:

Karyn strode into the control room. All around her, Administration drones marched, relaying orders, inspecting tactical situations and creating orders out of chaos while Computing Drones sat in chairs, each one frantically following a dozen feeds at once. She nodded to Drone Abigail as the woman saluted in her crisp miniskirt and tight white shirt. "Report."