Mission Creep

Story Info
An ambitious woman is enslaved, with... interesting results.
8k words
4.73
11.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten seconds after:

Karyn blinked. "I'm sorry, what?"

The man in front of her coughed, his movements uncertain. A device like a camera with a gun handle was in his hands. "I said, I mean... I've hypnotised you. You're my slave."

"I don't feel hypnotised."

The man coughed. "Um, are you sure? I hypnotised you to think of me as my master, to obey my commands and look after my safety and, um, my happiness."

"No, sorry."

The man's eyes widened in panic. "Oh shit. Did it-"

"Wait!" Karyn raised a hand to interrupt. "Wait... no, no, I guess it worked. I do have a strange feeling of overwhelming loyalty to you."

The man sagged. "Oh thank God. It worked! I mean, it actually worked! I thought my crazy uncle's invention was a joke, but-"

"Cool, cool, cool." Karyn clucked her tongue. "Well, this completely ruins my schedule."

"Schedule?"

Karyn sighed. "I had a very busy day planned and now this. Alright, Master..." she tried the word out for size, pushing her long black hair back as she did. "So, what are your orders?" She paused as the man opened his mouth. "Wait!" She reached into her pack and drew out a notepad and pen. "I should write this down. Are there going to be general instructions or commandments?"

"What?" The man- her master, sorry- wasn't particularly impressive man. He was short and skinny, with a pigeon chest and a shock of dark hair on caramel skin. Glasses, a short, a scraggly beard and an anime T-shirt completed the look. He looked like... well, he looked like the sort of guy that might need a hypno-gun to get a girl to notice him.

"Commandments. Like, general overarching rules and stuff. Or do you need to use the hypno-ray to do that?"

"Um, no. I mean, I have some ideas-"

"Okay. Let's table that for now but maybe take some time to think it through?" She wrote 'Overall Commandments' on one page of paper before turning to a new leaf and scrawling, 'Current immediate commands'. "Alright, let's go. What do you need?"

"Well," said the man. "I mean, I guess..."

"I'm not a spy."

"Sorry?"

"I thought this might be some sort of spy thing. Like, you're a foreign spy out to get American secrets, or a corporate thing. Because I know I'm Asian but-"

"No."

"Is this a fetish thing? Do I need to learn Japanese to make this work? Let me download Duolingo-"

"No! Um, it's not a spy thing. Or a race thing. I just... I mean, I thought you looked cute and..."

"Oh..." She nodded to herself. "This is about sex."

"Kind of." Her master looked down at his feet. "I mean, I figure I wouldn't ever have a chance with someone like you-"

"Okay," she said, brushing past him. Her master- she really should get around to learning his name- lived in a small studio apartment with a selection of furniture that could only be described as 'mismatched' and 'minimalist'. She turned around and turned to a new page. She wrote down 'SEX' in big letters. "Any requests?"

"What?"

"Are you into roleplay? BDSM? Would you like to hurt me?"

"Do you like being hurt?"

"That's an interesting question. I like obeying you, so presumably I would like being hurt in so much as I would enjoy making you happy-"

"I don't like to hurt people." He coughed. "I mean, I guess mind controlling you isn't exactly polite but-"

"Okay, okay. So vanilla to start off with, and we can figure out the specifics later." She paused and then pulled out her phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Ambience." She pulled out a smooth jazz selection and hit play. She placed the phone on a table-top filled with old paperbacks and then turned her back to him.

"Um-"

She turned and gave him the full force of her smoky look as the music filled the air of the tiny apartment. Karyn bit her lip as she undid the buttons of her jacket before letting it drop to the ground in one slow, smooth motion. She smiled at her master, her eyes gleaming with erotic promise.

He stared at her, open-mouthed, as she turned and unbuttoned her business shirt. She thrust out her breasts, painfully aware of her dowdy bra- well, she could be forgiven for not knowing that she was going to be mind controlled today, couldn't she? It wasn't like it was an everyday occurrence. She threw her shirt to the ground and then, bending over so that her cleavage was on full display, began to shimmy out of her skirt.

She glanced at his trousers and was pleased with the bump she saw there. She took off her bra and panties while dancing sensuously to the music- he seemed to enjoy it, so she would have to look up dance moves and practice in her spare time- and then slowly crawled over to him. He made a squeaking sound and dropped onto his single bed, and she crawled on after him until she was kneeling between his legs. She grinned and let one of her hands drop to caress his denim-covered groin. "Like what you see?"

"Um. Yes."

"Good," she said, working at his belt and zipper. His dark cock sprung out and she made a display of eyeing it, licking her lips and making appreciative noises under her breath. "Nice and yummy-looking."

His eyes lit up and she made a note to continue with the flattery. Bending low she let her tongue slither and caress his hot, hard erection, before sliding her lips over his cock head and bobbing down-

He groaned and his cock burst, salty seed filling her mouth in a heartbeat. She coughed, already angry with herself for failing to properly anticipate his early trigger. He looked down at her, an apologetic look on his face. "Sorry. It's just you're so gorgeous-"

"It's okay," she said. "You're backed up, that's all. I suppose the only good thing to do is to completely drain you dry." She rose to her feet and began to pull his jeans off. "So sit back, master. I'm not going to stop until you're completely satisfied."

***

One hour after:

Karyn moaned as she bounced atop her master's cock, her breasts heaving and shaking. He was pinned underneath her, his hips thrusting up with desperate strength. She panted and heaved and fucked with all her might against his dark, thin body. Closing her eyes, she squeezed and tensed her pussy muscles to milk his cock.

He groaned and she was rewarded with pulsing bursts of seed splashing against her inner walls. She threw her head back and screamed. She hoped he appreciated her orgasm- even if it was faked- as she slumped against him, crushing her breasts against his chest.

"More?" she murmured throatily against his ear.

"I'm done," he gasped. "That was... that was..."

She moaned, pressing her body hard against his. "I hope that was satisfactory... Master."

Huh. The last two times she'd called him Master he'd stiffened right up but now- as his limp cock slid out of her pussy- it was clear that she was done with this part of her duties for now. She got up and looked around. "Mind if I take a shower?"

"Um. Sure."

She ran off into what turned out to be a tiny, enclosed space. She frowned. Okay, it looked like her master was poor. "What do you do for work?" she asked as she turned on the water.

"Um, I kind of work as a waiter?" Her master sounded ashamed. "I mean, just until I get a real job."

"What do you want to do?" She poked her head around the corner to eye him.

"I'm trained as a software engineer," he said. "I- it's not a good market right now..."

"Okay." She ducked underneath the water. That wasn't good. He was poor; more to the point, he sounded ashamed that he was poor, which meant that it was her problem. And Karyn wasn't the sort of person who just allowed problems to exist. No, what she clearly had here was a fixer-upper of a master, and if there was one thing Karyn was good at...

She stepped out of the shower, pleased to note the way- despite his libido being entirely sated- that his eyes trailed over her gleaming, naked body. "What are your bank account details?"

"Why?"

"I want to transfer you some money. I'm guessing you have bills to pay."

"I mean, I do, but I didn't actually expect you to-"

"Wait just a moment. I just remembered something." She raised a finger as she picked up her phone. Humming, she dialled a number. "Darren? Hi. Look, I'm really sorry, but... I don't think this can work. I like you a lot and you're a tremendous guy, but... I think my life needs to go in a different direction." She paused. "Uh huh. Uh huh. Look, I'm really sorry and I think you're amazing but... I think this is for the best." She cut the connection and turned away. "So what's that bank account again?"

"Um... who was that?"

"My boy- ex-boyfriend. Great guy, but I can't see it working out with my new role as your sex slave."

"I...I didn't know you have a boyfriend."

He looked guilty, which wouldn't do. "Ex," she reminded him. "And don't worry. He's a hot, studly up and coming banker. He'll be fine, girls will be flocking to give him sympathy. Unless you're into cuckolding. Are you into cuckolding? I could call him up and fuck you again over the line-"

"What? No! No, I just didn't think about the implications when I used the device, that's all."

She shrugged and looked around. "How invested are you in this place?"

"This dump? Not much-"

"You can move in with me if you want. Nice single apartment in the heart of the city. Unless you want me to quit my job. Do you want me to quit my job?"

"What? Um, no. What do you do?"

She grinned. "You'll be happy to hear that your lovely little slavegirl is a junior partner- one of the youngest ever- at an up-and-coming law firm! Top of my classes, valedictorian at my school, with a bright future ahead of her- well, I suppose an even brighter future ahead of her now as your slave. Anyway, I guess you're right about the job- don't want to miss out of the revenue stream. That means we can keep the apartment in the city, unless you want to keep this place, you know, as your bachelor pad-"

"I...I don't know..."

"Well, think about it." She reached for her clothes. "Alright master, if there's nothing else then I better get back to my work before they notice I'm gone. Here's my phone number if you have any ideas or want me to send you any nudes. Maybe forward your bank account details? I'll be back later tonight to clean this place for you-"

"You don't have to-"

"-while naked." She gave him another smoky stare.

"Okay."

"And then we can fuck some more."

"Okay."

"Maybe while I'm gone you can think up some fetish ideas or positions, you know, just brainstorm some concepts-"

"Okay."

"And then we can talk about some of my ideas about how to look after you."

"What?"

***

One day after:

"Oh, fuck me harder!"

Karyn's master loved to have his ego stroked.

"Drill me with your nice big cock!"

He'd also come up with whole range of suggestions and concepts, all of which Karyn was going to explore. She'd already ordered in a whole bunch of cosplay costumes which she intended to alter to achieve maximum sexiness.

"More, master! More!"

She supposed she'd have to watch the shows they were all based on too. She made a note to get a subscription to Crunchyroll. She thrust her hips back, enjoying the feel of her master's hard cock in her wet pussy, while ideas percolated and swirled in her head.

"I love it when you prove you own me!"

She gasped and rolled her eyes as his cock burst into her pussy once more. He groaned and rolled over to collapse onto her bed. She turned and smiled at him, making sure to display her body to best effect. "Was that nice for you too, master?"

He weakly raised his thumb. She reached over to touch his chest. He shivered and she quietly exalted. She had read up last night on psychological issues facing young men and had quickly surmised that her master was- like so many men of his age- touch starved, which meant a simple cuddle did wonders towards helping his emotional state. It also meant that she could plan ahead while snuggling up against his chest.

The problem was that there were all sorts of bottlenecks to deal with. Money, time... If she was going to maximise his happiness and well-being then these would need to be dealt with. She had to make him happy and obey his orders- although frankly, obeying his orders seemed to boil down to 'occasionally have sex' which meant she had a lot of free time to make other plans. But she was only one woman and-

Hmmm. Wait a moment.

Now that was an interesting idea.

Keeping her voice soft, she said, "How again did you turn me into your slave, master?"

"Oh. Um, it was my uncle's hypno-ray device thingy."

"It belongs to your uncle?"

"Belonged. He died, I got this weird package in the mail, it turns out he'd given it to me in his will... he was this crazy inventor..."

She listened, grinning into his chest.

"Funny thing, it only works on women." He paused. "I mean, I guess I want to apologise? Even though you don't mind. I used it on you but I guess some part of me liked to believe that it wouldn't work."

"That's fine," she said. "I'm happier this way." It was what he wanted to hear. Plus it was technically true, in a way- he was a fun project for her to work on. "What happened to it?"

"Oh, I still have it around." She felt his muscles tense. "Um- please don't use it on me, right?"

"Sure," she said, frowning. Hypnotising him into being happy seemed like a fast, effective way to solve a lot of issues but that was fine, she already had some other ideas circulating. She rose from her beg, untangling herself from his body. "So let's talk about your health."

"Sorry?"

"I was thinking gym membership, with two sessions weekly-"

"You think I'm unfit?" There was a touch of hurt in his voice.

"No, master," she said quickly, "I think you're perfect. But studies have shown that regular exercise is conducive for physical and mental well-being."

"Um..."

She batted her eyes and bit her lower lips, slowly crossing her arms underneath her naked breasts. "P-please master? For your loving little slave girl?"

"Okay..."

"Thanks! I've already taken the liberty of booking your membership at a nearby gym. We can go together for the first few times, until we find you a nice gym partner."

"Wait, what do you mean-"

"Now I'm off to cook. I've been researching some healthy and tasty recipes for you to try. Let me know your opinions and we can experiment with different types of food, alright?"

"S-sure."

"Now you rest there, Master. Maybe watch some anime?" She turned and walked towards the kitchen. Her mind was already abuzz with ideas.

***

One week after:

"Well? How did it go?"

Karyn smiled hard as her master opened the door to her- well, his- apartment. He smiled sheepishly at her. "Um, it went really, really well."

"That's wonderful!" She did her best to act surprised.

"The lady who did the interview more or less said that I was going to be hired- just like that! I always thought that industry jobs like that, they have multiple interviews, they have a whole screening process and everything." He shrugged. "I guess sometimes you get lucky, you know? Thanks again. How did you get the meeting set up on such short notice?"

"Oh," she said, winking at him. "I was very persuasive." She adjusted the straps of the sheer pink negligee that she was wearing. "Anyway, I thought we could celebrate with a nice surprise." She walked into the living room and he followed her.

And stopped dead.

"Who the fuck..."

"Hello Master!" said the naked, dusky-skinned girl with the perfect rack.

"We've been dying to meet you," said the naked, blonde, slim girl with the small, perky tits. Both girls looked at Karyn, who nodded. They rose and bounced over to Master, who blinked as they cuddled up against him.

"Who are-"

"Jasmine is a college student with a love of cooking. Amy here is a professional model and cosplayer."

"How did-"

"Oh, you know. They both answered an ad for a modelling job. Well, they and twenty other applicants. The others were... well, they either didn't make the cut or they had problems."

"Problems?"

"Family, boyfriends, close contacts that might miss them, that sort of thing. These two are nice and pretty and... unproblematic." Karyn smiled at the two girls began to remove master's clothing. "I thought you might enjoy a change."

"How?"

"Your hypnotic device, of course."

The look of horror on master's face was concerning. "When-"

"Oh, you left it lying around here. It wasn't all that hard to figure out how it works... after that, all that I needed to do was to find the right time and place. I made some modifications to their programming- no disrespect, Master, but it needed some work."

"Modifications? Work?"

"Loyalty and obedience make a good start, but it leaves some gaps. I wrote up a small series of commands- Jasmine?"

Jasmine- rubbing her body up against Master's now-naked form- closed her eyes and murmured, "I cannot harm Master, either by action or inaction."

Amy added, "And obeying you makes us sooo happy and horny."

Jasmine slathered a series of kisses along his shoulder. "We love you Master-"

Amy finished, "-and we love obeying you, Master."

"Plus we're now bisexual," both girls said simultaneously, leaning forward to kiss each other in front of him.

"See?" said Karyn. "Even if they found potential loopholes in their programming, they wouldn't act on them because doing so is against what they want. Simple and efficient."

"That's... that's... when did you think of all of this?"

"Oh, I brainstormed most of the ideas the night after you made me your slave."

"...You planned to abduct and mind control two girls for my pleasure a day after meeting me?"

"As a start, master. I've had so many other ideas since then."

Master was pushed onto the bed while two naked women writhed against him. Jasmine pressed her breasts against his head while Amy slathered kisses down his stomach, her downward direction promising all sorts of wonderful fun. Master moaned while Karyn began to dress herself. "Enjoy your new slave-girls, master!"

"What- where are you going?"

"Oh," she said, waving her hand, "I have a couple of errands to run. But don't worry, I'll be back later! Save some for me, will you?"

"Hey," said Master. "Where's my hypno-"

***

One month after:

"What on Earth?" asked Master.

"This is your new home," Karyn explained patiently. "All legally yours. Signed and sealed."

"But..." Master stared up in shock. "This is a mansion."

"Your mansion," said Karyn. Behind her a half-dozen girls in skimpy clothes gave a round of applause. "This home will allow you to live in comfort and privacy, while allowing you to continue to add to your harem."

"You mean, you can add to my harem?"

"I'm sorry," said Karyn. "Do any of my choices displease you?"

Master turned to look at the gathering of ridiculously attractive young women who peered at him with loving eyes. "No... no, they're lovely..."

"Okay, okay. So don't worry too much, master. My job is to please you and keep you safe, correct? So don't stress. It's bad for you and it makes me sad."

Master stared at the huge home. "Just... how are we able to afford all of this? My job is overpaid," he said, casting a dirty look in her direction, "but not this overpaid."

"Oh, this is from your contract work."

He didn't speak for a few moments. Then he said, "Just... just explain it to me all at once, so that I don't have to keep asking questions. Please."

She nodded. "I arranged for you to, on top of your existing work, to have several contracts set up with a number of major corporations. All entirely on the books, all entirely plausible. There is no risk attached and the people involved- the people from whom the money has been taken- they will swear blind that the work has been provided."