MISSION ONE - Tame the Monster cock

Story Info
Undercover CIA operative gets sidetracked by a huge cock.
4k words
4.63
7.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy the story! Of course all characters are fictional and are over 18 years of age even though they are not real.

Mission One.

It was dark as I walked up to Achmed's door. I reached out to knock.... hesitated... got my courage up... and rapped on the door with his "special" knock. A few moments later, he cracked the door open and upon recognizing me, opened it fully. He was wearing a long white terrycloth bathrobe belted in the middle. "Yes Samuel, how may I be of service to you this evening?" he asked in his thick Mideastern accent.

I again, took a moment to gain fortitude. "Achmed, I....... actually, did like what I saw before."

There, I had said it. I had finally got out what I had really been wanting to say to him for some time. I now stood mortified, on this dry rotted porch, in the dark, waiting for several moments for his response. I began to think that, most likely, I would be invited in, offered a drink, and made to feel comfortable. Then, when I had my back to him, he would quietly step up behind me, and slice my throat.

Achmed's expression did not change. His dark brown eyes had the same look they always did. The look of wisdom; the look of knowing. There was a long moment of silence. Then, "Come in Samuel, we shall talk of it." He stepped aside to invite me into his house. As I walked past and into his living room he said "Would you like a glass of water Samuel?"

"Uh, no Achmed. I'll be fine. Thank you." Fuck, this is not looking good, I thought. I should not have come here this evening. I should have just forgotten about what I saw that day.

"Well, I will get one for myself then, and return momentarily. Please have a seat and relax Samuel." He left me alone and walked into the kitchen. Soon I could hear glasses clinking and water running. I decided not to sit in my usual chair as I would then have my back toward the terrorist upon his return. Besides, I needed to be on my feet to protect myself, in case he returned with murderous intent.

The room was darkly lit. One light bulb in an old lamp without any lamp shade stood on an end table next to his tattered couch, where he normally sat. There was a copy of today's newspaper lying on the table, directly under the lamp. I was thinking that I should walk over, pick up the paper and pretend to be checking it out when he returned, but instead I just stood there awkwardly, waiting his return.

My mind flashed back to the event that precipitated my visit this evening. A couple of months ago, several men were here, at this very house, listening to some of Achmed's teachings. Afterwards, Achmed invited all of us to cleanse ourselves in the steam room at a local gym. We walked the two blocks together, doing what men do, joking around and laughing. When we arrived Achmed spoke to the proprietor at the desk. We all went to the locker room, undressed, and donned white bath towels over our groins. When I entered the steam room, most of our group was there already. I decided to sit directly across from Achmed as all spots next to him were already taken.

The warm steam enveloped my body as Achmed spoke. He spoke of obedience and sacrifice for some time. I began to look around the room, my eyes wandering. I noticed that Achmed's legs were spread somewhat and that I could see his penis. It looked large. I immediately looked away with more than some embarrassment. No one had actually noticed my wandering eyes as most were either looking down at the floor or at the cold blooded terrorist themselves. I tried to focus on my mission, but my attention kept coming back to Achmed's huge cock. I sneaked another look at him. His penis hung down six or more inches, even when completely flaccid. I was amazed.

"Do you like what you see, Samuel?" Achmed asked.

I laughed uncomfortably, "Uh, sorry Achmed. No.... I..... was..... just noticing how your towel was so much shorter around your waist than the others'." Whew! I had better watch myself, I thought. It seemed to satisfy him, but some of the other's still laughed.

For weeks afterward, I would think about that little event with disgust at myself for almost laying waste to my mission. One I'd been working on for over 16 months. I knew I needed to keep my composure, else my cover could be shattered endangering my life and forcing the terrorist cell back underground.

However, at night when I was alone in my apartment, my mind would flash back to the thought of Achmed's huge cock in the towel that day. Probably the largest I had ever seen personally. Even though I had always considered myself to be heterosexual, the image of that long, dark, beast was burned into my mind. The mere thought of it would get me erect.

Suddenly I flashed back to the present as Achmed returned with a smile, holding one glass of water in each hand. "I have brought you one anyway Samuel, in case you should change your mind." He set one of the glasses on the table, kept one, and sat on the couch facing me. "Please; Please sit and relax Samuel. We must speak of what you have told me." I sat in the chair and uncomfortably looked at the floor in front of me. We sat in silence for some time. He sat looking directly at me as I was trying desperately to avoid direct eye contact. He tilted his head slightly, "As you know Samuel, Allah does not condone one man lusting after another."

"Yes, Achmed I am sorry. I have lost my way. I ask for your forgiveness as I will ask Allah's for his."

"Samuel..... It is okay. No need to ask forgiveness of me. You are still a young man. One full of dreams, passion and desire. I have pushed you much lately. Trying to teach you all that I know. Trying to give you the strength to follow your destiny. Allah desires much from you. The ultimate sacrifice. This is an extremely difficult proposal for someone so young. I can see the pressures of this have overwhelmed."

"Thank you Achmed. Sometimes the desire is very strong, stronger than I can handle."

"I understand. There was a time in my youth when I too, had such desire. As you know, I did not grow up as a Muslim. Allah found me when I was in my twenties. Before that, I bedded many lovers Samuel, both women and men. I am still a man. I still have desires. At times, it can be difficult for me as well."

We sat in silence for a while again. I began to feel as though I might not be beheaded tonight. I started to relax a little. After a bit, I got up and took the glass of water from the table. I sat again and drank deeply, finishing the glass. My mind began to drift and the next thing I knew, I startled awake and bolted upright in my chair. I looked around and saw Achmed sitting directly across from me reading the newspaper. He held the paper up in front of his face as he read. I then noticed that his bathrobe had parted and his penis was exposed to me. His pubic hair was much like his long beard in that it was jet black, thick, and very curly. It covered his entire pubic region. His penis stretched down, the head resting on the couch. Damn that thing looked long. He continued to read the paper, occasionally flipping the page. I could not pull my eyes away from the sight. I began to imagine things. Things that made my own penis harden.

I did not want to get caught with an obvious erection in my pants and peeping at his cock yet again, so I got up and made my way to the bathroom to calm and, hopefully, allow my penis to soften. I stood in there for a few minutes trying to relax. Finally, my cock began to relax also. I checked myself in the mirror and walked back out to the living room and sat down, Achmed pulling the paper down momentarily and acknowledging me before returning to his reading. I did my best to avoid looking at his exposed cock hanging in front of me, but before long I was glancing down again and wondering exactly how big that thing was when erect.

"Samuel, are you looking at my penis again?" Achmed said from behind his newspaper.

Fuck, here comes the shit storm I had expected earlier. "Uh.... Yes, I am. I am again sorry."

"Well then Samuel, I think you should get up, come over here and kneel before me. You may then touch it with your hands. Perhaps the great mystery will be revealed to you and soothe your ..... fascination." Silently, obediently, I stood and walked over to Achmed and knelt in front of him. He put the newspaper down to his side and looked at me. "Go ahead then, you may reach out and touch it." I reached my right hand forward and let my fingertips lightly caressed his length. I slid my fingers underneath his hanging phallus and gingerly pulled forward. Stretching it slightly. I began to use my left hand too, using both hands to caress the top and urethra underneath. I was thinking that fuckin' thing must be huge when it's hard. Then I began to notice it fill with blood.

My own cock was also filling. It began to feel very confining in my pants. I continued to caress him until he was about half hard.

Achmed suddenly spoke, "Do you like it Samuel?"

"Yes, very much. It is very beautiful Achmed. I love......." I stammered. I could no longer contain myself. I held his semi-erect penis up, leaned forward, opened my mouth and took in the mushroom head, suckling it. My tongue swirled around its ever-swelling bulb, his dark shaft hardening and stretching. I leaned back momentarily and marveled at its length. It looked to be easily a foot in length. Its girth was large, but I was still able to wrap my hands all of the way around. I noticed the length stood straight up with just a slight banana curve back towards his body. It throbbed a couple of times, his mushroom touching his chest just below his nipples.

I reached down and unbuckled my trousers, sliding them down enough to free my rock-hard seven-inch penis. I leaned forward to gobble as much of him as I could when Achmed stopped me. He held out a small bottle to me. "Sniff this two or three times in each nostril, Samuel. It will enhance what you are feeling."

I took the small bottle from him. "What is it Achmed?"

"I believe it is called 'poppers' It can somehow intensify your passion further."

I opened it and took two long sniffs. One in each nostril. I handed it back to him and went down on his monster sized cock once again. My head bobbed up and down on the head and shaft. Suddenly my face began to feel warm and flush as I continued to lick and suck him. I forced my head forward trying to fit as much of its length in my mouth as I could get. I had a strange feeling begin to envelop me. I began to feel ....... wanton. I felt..... well....dirty, lustful, like a slut. A dirty, horny slut that wanted nothing but cock. I was on my knees in front of a terrorist with his penis in my mouth! I don't exactly know what was in the strange concoction I had sniffed. All I knew at that moment was that I wanted to suck his cock. I needed to suck his cock. I sloppily licked up and down his long shaft, my saliva dripping from my lips and tongue. His lengthy shaft glistening, streams of my saliva running down the large urethra. I felt absolutely out of control. I wanted to please this cock. I wanted to make this cock cum. I wanted it to shoot streams of musky semen into my eagerly waiting mouth and throat. In thanks for letting me please this cock, I would hungerly swallow every drop of its sperm, I would...let his cum fill my mouth. I would savor its taste. I would then finish worshiping this monster by licking it clean.

Achmed groaned in lustful pleasure. His head back and eyes closed. He reached out with that little bottle once again. "Ah Samuel. Please feel free to sniff some more."

I took the bottle once again and inhaled deeply several times. I handed it back to him as I lustily pumped his shaft. Once again, I forced my mouth down on him as far as I could go. I felt the huge head slide deep down my throat until it hit something in my throat that stopped its forward progress. Damn, I still wanted more of it. I kept pushing, forcing myself onto him. I choked, I gagged, but I continued to try to accept more of him into me. Finally, I needed to breath so I pulled back from the pulsating monster cock.

My face was hot. I was sweating. I still had a deep uncontrollable yearning inside that I must gratify the 12-inch dripping shaft before me.

"Do you still like it, Samuel?" Achmed asked in a husky voice. "Tell me then, what is it that you like about it?"

"I love that it is very long and tall. I love that it is very hard and erect, but that I can still feel the softness of your skin with my tongue." I looked up into his the smiling eyes, "I want to please it, Achmed. I want to please you."

I licked the underside of the bulbous head and tasted the salty musk of precum as it oozed from his cock head. I once again sucked his head into my mouth and began to slither him down my throat. This time I attempted to relax something in my throat and I was able to slide that giant phallus in even farther. I relaxed again. I pushed again. I gained even more. I heard Achmed grunt loudly as I was able to swallow all but about two inches. Again, he groaned, this time thrusting his dick into me, causing pain. I felt his hugeness deep down in my throat and into my upper chest. I was so fucking out of control, I reached around, grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into me even more, though it aggravated my sense of pain. I wanted all of it so badly. Try as I desperately did, I could not swallow the final two or so inches of that giant dick.

My inhibitions completely gone; I moaned. I began to squirm a bit, slowly grinding my hips around. It felt good somehow to move them as I bobbed up and down his shaft, I moaned again and thrust my bare bottom up. I went down on him again attempting to deepthroat his venous shaft. As I did, I reached back behind me with both my hands and pulled my ass cheeks open, revealing my asshole. I realized that in my lust, I was presenting myself to him. I realized then that I wanted this monster cock inside of me. I wanted it deeeeep inside of me.

As if reading my mind, Achmed reached down between my open ass cheeks and ever so lightly, touched his finger to my quivering hole. It felt sooooo good. I moaned lustily as I thrust my hole against his probing finger. He began to stand up and I had to pull my hungry mouth from his dick. He walked silently from the room returning momentarily with some sort of clear plastic bottle containing a clear viscous fluid.

"Samuel you are very passionate. Do you know what I will do to you next?"

"I think so."

"Do you wish me to do it."

"Ohhh yes, Achmed."

Achmed smiled and for the first time that I can remember, his eyes did not have the "all-knowing" look to them. They had changed somehow. There now seemed to be the look.... of need, of longing. His long penis standing straight up in attention, slightly bobbing as he moved around behind me. I moved to my right slightly so that instead of being on all fours, my upper torso was resting on the couch.

He began to lightly caress my back, kneeling behind me. I... felt his cock against the side of my ass cheek. It felt hot against my skin. He then began to glide the head of his tool slowly up and down the crack of my bottom. I moaned as I arched my back, thrusting my ass toward him. He once again handed me the tiny bottle of "poppers" to sniff while he twisted the lid off of the larger plastic bottle.

"Sniff very deeply Samuel. It will help you to relax as we begin."

I did as he said. Three or four hits up each nostril, holding each for a few seconds before the next. Achmed took the large clear plastic bottle and squeezed the viscous fluid out. It flowed down the crack of my ass.

I began to get the warm rush of the elixir again and I reached behind with both hands and spread my ass, presenting my hungry anus to the stud. I felt the cool fluid trickle of lubricant over my hole and down to my balls.

Achmed, still sliding the head of his cock up and down my ass, pushed slightly each time he glided his cockhead over my hole. It felt sooo good. My diamond hard cock throbbed with each pass. The next time his head pushed over my hole, I pushed my anus out slightly. The mushroom head caressing some of the my inner tissue. I was going crazy! Why was he teasing me? Each time he slid over the hole I pushed against his cockhead. It was as if my anus was trying to swallow him just as my mouth did. I moaned in frustration. I really needed him inside of me.

"Do you want me to put it inside of you?"

"Uh huh," I mumbled stupidly.

"You must ask me to do so, Samuel. I must know that you really want this."

"Achmed, please put it inside me. Please. It would make me feel so good." To myself, I sounded like the slutty bitch again. The slutty bitch that I was.

Again, my hands spread my cheeks, presenting my hungry asshole to him, Achmed slid his mushroom head to my anus. He pushed into me, trying to get the head to penetrate. It did not. He pushed again; this time slightly harder. Still no penetration. He began to push and withdraw rhythmically, trying to stretch me open enough to accept his giant tool. After doing this for a minute or so, he suddenly, forcefully thrust forward. I felt like my anus was tearing as he finally popped the head of that..... MONSTER into me.

I groaned as he pushed several inches of this monster into my ravenous ass. He withdrew and pushed again, this time farther. After some time, he was able to pump about seven thick inches into me. Repeatedly thrusting in and out.

"It feels like a skintight glove gripping my penis, Samuel. I've not experienced a glove like this before," he smiled.

I was going wild, moaning with each thrust. Thanking him for pleasing me with his cock. Instead of holding my cheeks spread, my hands reached back and my fingertips lightly caressed his long veiny shaft as he plunged. I felt my hole with the other hand as his cock slid inside. The monster hammered again and again. At about nine of his twelve-inch dick, his cockhead touched a place inside of me never touched by anyone or anything before. He just kept rhythmically pushing. Each thrust pushing on that spot. It began to get painful, but I wanted even more of the serpent. I wanted all of it. I looked down between my legs at my hard dick. Precum was dripping in a long stream from the head. It continued to throb and pulsate with each thrust.

"Don't stop Achmed. Please give me all of it," I pleaded.

Achmed took several sniffs of the poppers, reached down and, silently, handed them to me. I took several long drawn out hits. My head began to spin.

He pushed up against the spot once again and began to make a slow push against it. It hurt. It hurt badly. He thrusted forcefully and I screamed out. I suddenly felt like I needed to get away. I tried to push him back as I struggled to crawl away.

At this point, Achmed was having none of that. He had his hands firmly around my hips and used one to swat away my hand, then held it down as to keep me from doing it again. He gripped me tightly and began to hammer me, again and again slamming into me as far as his cock could go.

I cried out in pain; my insides being brutally beaten by his thrusting cock. My abdomen was cramping painfully. "Ahhh, Achmed, please don't...... please....." I screamed.

Suddenly, his thrusting shaft pushed beyond the barrier in my rectum. The pain began to subside with each pounding thrust. Soon it became pleasure again, intense pleasure. I could hear his balls as they audibly slapped my upturned ass. I began to moan in ecstasy, lost in this lustful moment. I could feel the monstrous serpent plunging my hole, the burning sensation of my abused anus, and his cock head as it touched places deep up into my stomach. I could feel my entire body tingle.

I could feel the pressure building in my groin. I forced my hands to stay away from my pulsating cock. If I had touched it, I would have surly emptied by balls then and there. I wanted to wait until after Achmed, however, the pressure in my groin kept increasing until I could no longer contain it. My throbbing cock began to erupt, hands free. At first a small dribble, then violent shooting streams of semen. With each spurting stream, I moaned in frenzied, ecstatic relief. My body convulsing, emptying my sperm.

12