MISSION ONE - Tame the Monster cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Achmed began to slow his intense thrusting, "Samuel, your snug glove is pulsating, gripping me even more tightly. I will give you my seed now."

"I want to taste your seed Achmed. I wish to thank it... uh.. you, for the pleasure you have given."

Achmed groaned as he pulled his cock from my gaping anus. I spun quickly toward him with my hungry mouth open. I was a little late. A long jet of semen erupted from the throbbing phallus, splashing my face and mouth. I quickly plunged my mouth over the head as a second stream shot out. Achmed roared as his great balls emptied. His cock jerked violently as it continued to erupt into my mouth and throat. I swallowed every drop of the musky seed as it flooded out of his cockhead.

I continued to hold him in my mouth as the flood of sperm subsided. The huge penis occasionally pulsated, trying to empty the remnants of his seed into me.

My face dripped with his cum as I cleaned his venous staff with my eager tongue. "Thank you for pleasuring me, Achmed. I've not had an experience equal to it."

Achmed smiled, a twinkle in his eye, "Nor have I, Samuel. Your body seemingly compelled the milk from my loin. I feel I must also compliment you on your enthusiasm to clean up the spilled milk."

12