Missionaries

Story Info
Missionary reluctantly explores her untapped sexuality.
4.1k words
4.33
18.6k
18
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a bit of background information, my name is Jodie. I turned 33 this year and happily married to Peter.

I grew up with a loving family who were very strong in the local Christian church. My whole life was based on my Christian beliefs.

I was quite tall for my age, about 5'9" going through my teenage years. I had size c breasts with a skinny figure but still looked a bit awkward. Thus I wasn't one of the super popular girls at high school.

I had one boyfriend in my last year of school, he was from the same church and was more awkward than me. Our fun together extended to some soft petting, which in hindsight was pretty boring.

On graduating I went to a Christian college where I studied teaching. In my second year I got into a relationship with a class mate. We had fun together, It was my first serious relationship. I lost my virginity in this year, I enjoyed our sex but it wasn't setting my world on fire. We lasted about 6 months then I made the call to end it. He was nice but not the special one.

By this stage my body had blossomed, I was 5'9", with long back hair. I had a great figure, my breasts were now DD and I had curves in all the right places. I kept myself fairly fit with plenty of jogging. I must admit I had a great tight ass.

On completing college I started teaching at a private Christian school in the area. It was here I met Peter my future husband. Peter was a excellent teacher who was 3 years older. Peter was about 5'10" with a slim build he was quite the academic with a caring heart.

We hit it off immediately, and were soon dating. School and church elders were excited by our budding relationship. Our sex life was pleasant. Peter had a nice 6" penis which I enjoyed when we had the time and he was a considerate lover.

After a few years we married and were enjoying suburban life together, we had been trying for children but nothing had eventuated.

Our church ran a mission in Papua New Guinea(PNG) They had a church and a small school that catered for local children.

We knew the husband and wife team that were teaching there and had heard they were returning home after 5 years.

Peter and I had always discussed doing some missionary work and as we didn't have children yet we saw this as our opportunity.

Peter and I approached the church, they were excited to have such a loving and well credentialled couple applying for the job. Once we were accepted we were to be Port Moresby the capital of PNG within the month.

The church arranged everything, and we were soon there. We had the first couple of days sharing the company with the married couple leaving. Joan and Adam were in their 40's, they were super helpful in detailing the simple things that would help us assimilate into the culture and be accepted.

We had a few drinks on our last night and Joan and I separated from the boys so we could have some girl time.

She detailed in more detail some of the personalities and dangers I would encounter as a female. Most of it was very matter of fact, although I was surprised that we were to live in a type of compound with a fence. It wasn't guarded so I assumed it was more for show.

Joan said, "One day you will certainly meet MJ, tell him I will miss him and thank him for me." She continued "With your looks I'm pretty sure it won't be long before you meet him."

"I certainly will, that's a bit mysterious Joan." I replied.

"You'll understand when you meet him." She answered.

Our time concluded with Joan and Adam, they flew out and we headed along the coast. We were only 200 miles from the capital but we might as well been on another planet. The roads were deplorable and the village was in a extremely remote hilly area, beautiful but rugged. In our area then were very small villages about 10 miles apart linked by a dirt track, the jungle on both sides.

Peter and I loved our posting, the people were so beautiful and friendly. The children loved to learn. Peter had taken up canoeing in the creeks and rivers, it was his way of relaxing. I kept up my jogging and walking, even some hiking which I loved.

The locals did warn me of the 'rascals', they were young criminals that live away from the main communities. With a name like that they didn't overly worry me.

On a term break Peter planned a canoe ride from a village about 50 miles away to our village, it would take 3 or 4 days depending on the flow of the river.

I thought it was a great idea to do something, so I planned my own trip. I decided to go hiking to a remote village that was towards the coast. It would involve staying at a village or two along the way.

Peter headed off a couple of days later, I was a bit shitty because I wasn't going to see him for days and he was too busy to make love to me. This was not that uncommon and often left me frustrated.

I headed off the same day, the weather was extremely hot with about 100% humidity. I packed a lot of water and reduced some of my clothing make room.

I was wearing my tan hiking boots and thick socks, a pair of shorts and a white bra and blouse. Off I went along the main dirt track. I got to the first village about lunch time, all the locals were very welcoming and provided me with a refreshing lunch. I replenished my drinking water, than bade farewell.

I now traversed a path, probably no wider than two yards. It ran parallel with the coast line. I had about 15 miles to cover so it would be a hard hike. On leaving the village there was torrential down pour, I was totally soaked which is not rare in fact its quite common here. Once it stopped I changed my top and bra. Hanging them off my back pack to dry. I put on a similar outfit except with a black bra.

I had only walked for another hour when there was another rain, I was soaked again but didn't have a change of clothes.

I knew my wet blouse was basically see through, my back bra clearly visible. A rookie mistake I thought to myself. I wasn't overly worried as I was in a jungle completely alone. I decided to take my bra off and hang that off my back pack as well to dry.

I resumed walking I knew my breasts would be clearly visible through my blouse, but I planned to put my bra back on just before arriving at the next village. I admired my breasts through my blouse, For conservative me it was like walking topless, it made me quite horny thinking about my breasts being semi exposed, bouncing with every step I took. I got a bit adventurous and undid most of the buttons on my blouse. They looked great, nearly falling out with every step, fuck Peter! He could have played with them last night.

I had turned a corner on the track and it opened up to a small clearing. I was taken by surprise by two young men sitting in the clearing. They turned and stared at me, their eyes didn't leave my breasts. I so embarrassed, I covered up my breasts and walked as fast as I could while not showing that I was terrified.

I glanced at them to see what they were doing, they had stood up, apart from baggy shorts they were naked. They were both taller than me with lean bodies. I noticed an old rifle leaning against a tree.

"Looking damn good miss Jodie." one of them said.

I didn't reply, it was a bad situation and how did they know who I was.

I kept walking fast and did up my blouse a bit, still a bit open but I intended getting some distance away from the two men then stopping and putting my bra back on. I didn't hear them following but then heard a rifle shot.

So many things went through my mind, I ended up assuming they were hunting, and I hadn't see nor heard them following so I started to relax a bit. I started to plan to stop and get my bra on but just wanted to get away from the wet foliage first.

It was then I almost walked straight into them, the front man was standing in the middle of the path. He was about 6'2", with a strong lean body his dark skin glistening with sweat. I guessed he was about 25, he had short cropped hair. Behind him were 3 other men, similar builds but slightly shorter.

"Hello Jodie, we have been expecting you." He said.

I placed my hands across my breasts.

"Do I know you." I nervously asked.

"No Jodie, I know of you and I've watched from afar a few times." He replied, then added "but you are a nice piece of ass and we are going to get to know you better."

"I want to go please, let me though now." I demanded.

"I like your spirit Jodie, first of all you have to show me and the boys those nice titties." he said in calm but direct manner.

"So if I show you, you promise to let me go." I asked

I turned at some noise behind me. The two original men were now behind me.

"Yes Jodie." he answered.

I removed my arms, my partially open blouse allowed them to see my plunging cleavage, my dark erect nipples obvious through my wet blouse.

"Not quite Jodie, totally open." he directed.

I wasn't in a position to argue. I unbuttoned my blouse, and pull it open. My full mature breasts were on full display.

All of the men were grinning and rubbing their groins.

"Thank you Jodie, now we are going for a short walk." The leader said.

"You said you would let me go." I yelled at him.

"Yes I did, but I didn't say when." he said then laughed.

The two behind me grabbed my arms, having a free grope of my breasts at the same time.

The leader headed into the jungle off the track I had been on, it opened to a small trail that had not been previously obvious. I was pushed to follow which I did. I think we walked for about 30 mins when we came upon three huts, they were covered by trees but just on the fringe of a beach.

The leader turned to me, he grabbed my arm, the other two let go. He half dragged me towards the middle hut. He shoved me thru the opening to the hut, there was no door. Inside there was a large old mattress on the floor. I turned and looked at him.

"No this is not happening, let me go now." I screamed at him.

He said, "Jodie you need to listen to me, my men and I are going to fuck you senseless." he continued, "There is no was of avoiding that outcome, the more compliant the better outcome for you."

I actually couldn't think of anything to say.

He walked towards me, "My name is Michael." he said in a quiet voice. Taking hold of my open blouse and peeling it off my shoulders and totally removing it. He threw it into the corner. I didn't try covering my breasts, I just stood there topless.

"Damn you have great breasts." Michael said, while running his hand over my left breasts, gently flicking the hard nipple with his thumb. I felt my pussy twitch which I hadn't felt in a long time.

Michael was standing in front of me, so tall and athletic. he had a cheeky smile that would have every woman after him in a night club.

He grabbed me and pull me into his embrace, he gave me passionate kiss, forcing his tongue partially into my mouth. Not over the top just right, I didn't mean it but our tongues met. Feeling his hot chest on my breasts was making me so hot. He pulled back a bit.

"Strip" Michael said.

I undid my shorts, lowering them with my panties. I stepped out of them and kicked them towards my top. I was now standing completely naked. Michael pull his shorts down, his penis matched his great body. Not full hard yet but seriously big, I felt bad comparing it to Peters penis.

"Drop to your knees." Michael ordered.

I complied.

"Lick the tip of my cock." he directed. I started to lick his cock, I was so turned on.

"Now lift my cock up and suck on my balls." He instructed. I had never done this before, Peter barely let me suck on his cock as he considered it dirty.

I loved sucking on his balls, running my tongue around them.

"Jesus good girl Jodie". He sighed.

"Now my cock." He said, with a grin on his face.

I opened my mouth, it was so thick it filled my mouth, yum. every time I moved my head forward, I tried taking a bit more of his cock. I was soon taking most of his cock into my mouth. It was easily the largest and sexist cock I had ever sucked on by a long way, it was so much sexier to suck on a cock that filled your mouth.

Michaels cock was hard as a rock now.

"Get on your hands and knees." he commanded, directing me to the mattress.

I assumed the position, and waited for my stallion to mount me.

I first felt the head of his cock rubbing up and down my wet pussy, he was teasing me. It was making my pussy wetter thinking about it.

He started to edge into me, oh fuck, it felt so large and so good.

He slowly pushed inch after inch into me, I had never felt so full. He slowly started to move in and out, I was loving it then he reached around to my clitoris. With a gentle circular motion of his finger I was in heaven.

With Michael developing a bit of pace, both with his beautiful cock and his finger I could feel a warmth come over me. My orgasm exploded through my entire body. I think I screamed but I'm not sure.

Michael grabbed my long hair and pulled my hair back, forcing me to arch my back.

With the other hand he was holding one hip, he started to thrust harder.

"Fuck me Michael, fuck me hard." I heard someone say, then I realized it was me.

He did, every thrust was so hard then I felt him tense up, I felt the flood of cum shooting into me.

"Damn Jodie, that was a good fuck." he groaned, he pulled his cock out, I groan feeling the loss of his cock.

I collapsed onto the mattress. I heard him walk out.

"Next." I heard him yell.

I turned my head and within 20 seconds the two men I saw first in the jungle walked in. In all the excitement of being fucked by Michael I had forgotten about my true situation.

"On your back teach." The first one said, "I want to see those titties bounce when I fuck you." he continued.

He moved between my legs, he grabbed one of my ankles and spread my leg wide. He moved his cock into me, then grabbed my other ankle and pulled it wide. So now I was on my back with my legs spread as wide as possible, he was able to penetrate with every inch of his cock. The other guy knelt at my head, he grabbed my head and turned it on its side and thrust his cock into my mouth. I gagged a bit initially then started to take it easier.

Holding my head he started to pump his cock in and out, literally fucking my mouth.

The guy fucking me was having a great time pounding my pussy, he was getting a great view of my breasts heaving with every thrust.

The man assaulting my mouth was grabbing one of my tits and squeezing it hard.

I had read about women enjoying having a dick each end and in different circumstances I could see why.

They both came at pretty well the same time. I had never had cum in my mouth before and was surprised how much there was. It had a bit of a bitter taste.

"Swallow it" he said squeezing my nipple at the same.

I gulped it down.

"Good girl." he said, patting me on the head.

They moved out of the hut, soon after the remaining guys came in and fucked my vagina and mouth in whatever position they wanted. I lost count after a while.

At some stage I fell asleep, when I woke it was dark.

They had a bonfire going on the beach and they appeared to be drinking something, I guessed it was a homebrew that was pretty common and very strong.

I stayed quiet in the hut. After a few hours everything went quiet, I had got dressed and looked out of the hut. They appeared to be asleep on the beach. I crept out, I decided to go along the beach as I had no hope of knowing where I was going in the jungle.

I had only got about 100 meter's from camp when I heard one of them yell. I immediately started to run. I heard them yelling, I looked back to see if they were chasing me when I clipped a log on the beach and fell over. I could see them getting closer in the moonlight, I ran into jungle to try and lose them. I was panicking, crashing through the foliage. I got about 20 meter's in when I was tackled to the ground.

I was soon surrounded by the entire group.

"Well Jodie you fucked up now." Michael said.

"There boys" he said, pointing to a fallen down tree.

"Lay her over it she needs to learn a lesson." he said to his men.

I was bent over the tree, one of them was on the other side of the tree holding my hands.

"Johnny you caught her, you go first." Michael said.

One of them moved behind me, he roughly undid my belt then my shorts. He pulled my shorts down then tore my panties off me.

I heard him spit, then felt him at my ass.

"I am so sorry for running, please don't, I'll never run again." I begged

"Too late Jodie," Michael said.

I then felt the most incredible pain, it was excruciating.

I felt his cock fully slide in, It was the first time I had ever felt anything in my ass. He started to thrust in and out, the pain subsided a bit as time went by. He shot his load into me, he was soon replaced by another. Everyone of them took their turn fucking my ass as punishment.

They were no longer holding me, I was exhausted and compliant.

They peeled me off the tree, I started to walk back to the camp without them saying a word. I was placed in one of the huts, I crawled into the the corner and fell asleep.

The next morning came around, I was thrown some of my remaining clothes. I dressed and walked out to the beach where they were sitting.

"Here Jodie have some fish." Michael offered.

"Thank you." I sat there nibbling at the fish. I was hungrier than I realized.

"Jodie, did you learn a lesson last night." Michael asked.

"yes I did I am sorry I ran Michael, I won't again." I replied meekly, remembering them taking turns on my virgin ass.

Michael reached into a bag, then handed me a cake of soap.

"When you are finished eating go for a swim and clean yourself up." Michael said.

"Thank you." I answered

I quietly stripped and went for a beautiful relaxing swim, brushing my teeth and giving my body a general good scrubbing. Michael walked out to me as I stood in the water a bit over waist deep. Even after yesterdays events I still couldn't help myself marvel at his defined body. As he approached I turned away, he stood behind me, taking hold of my hips. I could feel his body against me, he was already semi erect so I could feel his cock pushing against my ass.

"Jodie I have done a deal with the boys, from now on you are mine and mine only." "The only time they get to play with you is when they do you a favor." " He explained.

"You will be going home soon to resume your life but I will be using you on a regular basis." He continued.

I turned to face him, I so close to him my breasts were pushing on his chest.

"Okay, " I replied. I was thinking that was the best of a bad situation.

He leant down and we mutually kissed, his hands running over my body. It was so sexy feeling his hard body as we kissed.

He led me by my hand out of the water straight to the only hut I hadn't been in.

I walked slightly behind Michael holding his hand firmly, I was so proud that Michael was my protector and lover now.

Inside the hut was another mattress but one that appeared to be a lot cleaner, He laid down on his back, I fell to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I had developed a liking for sucking cocks over the last day. I was enjoying sucking on his cock when he pulled me up and positioned me over his cock.

I grabbed his large erect cock and positioned my pussy just above it, I then slowly lowered myself onto him. His cock reached so deep inside me, I had never felt a cock so deep in me. I slowly grinded on his cock his hands were running over my breasts gently squeezing my nipples. I felt so wanted, I erupted into a sensuous slow orgasm.

Michael rolled me on my back, he placed my legs over his broad shoulders a leg each side of his head. Pushing his cock into my pussy, he started to pound me non stop, my breasts bouncing with his savage thrusts.

12