Missionaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally came, filling my pussy with cum. He rolled off, and laid next to me. I cuddled up to him.

All I could think about was how much I had missed out in my Christian life. I would have to go home and make love to my boring husband. I loved him but fuck he was boring. We had sex multiple times that day and night.

The next morning I organized myself to hike home. Michael organized 2 of his men to escort me, we were to take two off road bikes along the beach which would greatly shorten my trip.

I kissed and hugged Michael then hopped on the back of one of the bikes.

"just remember you owe them a favor at the end." Michael said." Oh by the way most people call me MJ." He continued.

I nodded. We were soon at the edge of my village. I dutifully thanked both of the boys with a blowjob, swallowing their loads. As I said I had taken a liking to sucking cock.

I entered my village as per normal, I was all smiles and relaxed, it was the best I had felt in a long time.

I had a nice hot shower and relaxed on the couch. Then it hit me, I remembered what Joan had said about MJ. It all made sense now, I obviously wasn't the first white school teacher Michael had used.

I laid on the couch thinking about being fucked so many times, having those delicious cocks in my mouth. And ultimately be pounded by Michael, it made me wet thinking about it. I gave my clitoris a gentle rub.

I then started planning for my next hiking adventure, I was thinking of a similar route in two weeks time if I could wait that long.

12