Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James!" Harriet hissed, then started laughing when he lifted her legs high into the air and glued his mouth to her well-used pussy. "Oh, James," Harriet sighed, her hand on his head as she felt his tongue in her, then she was arching her hips in orgasm as he sucked on her clit, her juices flowing onto his tongue as he slid it back into her to drink her up before crawling up her body, his cock finding its way deep into her pussy as her legs rose up to wrap around his waist.

"I can't believe you ate my pussy after all of that," Harriet said, kissing him.

"Tasted as good as ever," James assured her as his hips rose and fell, her pussy clasping him in its familiar way until finally he came, this time pumping his cum deep into her pussy before falling over asleep next to her.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Ready for a hike?" James asked the next morning when they awoke and dressed after indulging in a last fuck in the village before leaving.

"Yes," Harriet replied, her cheeks glowing along with her eyes. "I feel like I have so much energy."

"I'd say this experience has agreed with you," James observed, smiling at the flush that appeared on her cheeks.

"It's been an experience unlike any other and far more than I ever expected," Harriet replied.

"I'll say," James said with a laugh as they exited their hut.

"Good morning, James and Harriet," Chief Bwerani said as he approached them with Dziko, a big smile on his face. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like the dead," James replied. "That was quite a party."

"Yes, we like to celebrate," Chief Bwerani said. "We are always looking for an excuse."

"It was a wonderful celebration, Chief Bwerani," Harriet said.

"Yes, it was," Chief Bwerani agreed. "Will you allow me to give you my Blessing before you leave us?" he asked, pulling aside his wraparound to reveal his massive, ebony cock.

"Oh!" Harriet gasped, her cheeks flushing as she stared at his huge cock, remembering how it had felt filling her pussy. "Yes, thank you," she replied as she sank to her knees. "I'd be honored," she said as she opened her mouth and took the head of his cock in.

"Please, give me your Blessing," Dziko said, sinking to her knees in front of James and extracting his cock, licking her lips and smiling as she let it slide onto her tongue and down her throat as her nose pressed up against his belly.

James suppressed a groan as Dziko's mouth and throat massaged his cock, looking over to see Chief Bwerani's huge ebony shaft sticking out of Harriet's mouth, her tongue along the underside of his cock as she sucked on him.

Dziko's talent proved too much, even though James had just finished fucking Harriet, and his balls spasmed as he pumped cum into Dziko's eager, sucking mouth.

Looking over at Harriet on her knees, her mouth full of Chief Bwerani's thick ebony cock, James saw her tilt her head back and then he saw the outline of the head of Chief Bwerani's cock entering her throat. Harriet closed her lips on the shaft of his cock and tried to take more of it in, holding him by the ass, then gave it up, breathing heavily through her nose as she controlled her urge to choke.

James heard her moan, her eyes widening, and he knew that Chief Bwerani was once again filling her mouth with cum. He watched her gulp, once, twice, several times as she pumped his cock with both hands, coaxing all of the cum from him that she could, finishing with her lips locked on the tip of his cock. When she opened her lips, James was able to see the sharp tip of her tongue jammed in the slit of his cock.

"Thank you for receiving my Blessing," Chief Bwerani said as he helped Harriet to her feet.

"It's my honor, Chief Bwerani," Harriet said, gulping as she swallowed the last of his hot, thick cum.

"You are now Ngoni," Chief Bwerani said. "Any time you meet Ngoni, custom dictates that you offer and receive Blessings. When you are here in your new home, you are free to offer and accept Blessings as you choose."

"Thank you," James said, holding back a smile as Harriet scraped some cum from her chin into her mouth. "You have honored us by accepting us into your tribe."

"And you have honored us with the gift of Christ," Chief Bwerani replied.

"Please accept this Bible," James said, proffering the Bible that Chief Bwerani had sworn on when he accepted Christ. "Here you will find the words of Christ. When we meet again, perhaps you will have more questions for me."

"I will read this, every word," Chief Bwerani replied, clearly proud at receiving the Bible. "We look forward to your return."

"And perhaps you will honor us with a visit in Nkopola," James said. "You will always be welcome. You could see how we celebrate our relationship with Christ."

"One day perhaps," Chief Bwerani replied. "Would you like some of my people to accompany you to the road?"

"Thank you, but I'm sure we'll manage," James replied.

Nothing more was said as James and Harriet turned to leave. When they got to the rocks where they had first encountered a member of the village, they turned and looked back and saw that everyone was still standing in the center of the village, watching them depart. Waving, they turned and headed down the trail to the road and their car.

"James, I need to know something," Harriet said when they made their first stop after a couple of hours of walking in silence.

"What would that be?" James asked, laying back on the ground and stretching his back.

"Is there anything about the last couple of days that bothers you, that you regret in any way?" Harriet asked.

"Only that I might have hurt your feelings by enjoying Dziko," he replied after a long pause.

"Really?" Harriet asked. "Even with what we talked about, I still feel a sense of guilt."

"Nonsense," James said emphatically. "I wouldn't change a thing."

"You're sure?" Harriet asked. "No doubts? You're not just saying that to make me feel good?"

"I wouldn't change a thing," James repeated, sitting up, then kneeling in front of where she was sitting on a large boulder. "When I think of how incredibly erotic it was seeing Chief Bwerani's huge cock sticking out of your pussy," he said, reaching up to open her pants.

"What do you think you're doing?" Harriet asked, looking around as James worked her pants down her legs and pulled them off.

"Showing you how upset I am," James replied, lifting her legs as she laughed and gluing his mouth to her wet pussy.

"God, you are totally insane," Harriet gasped as he ate her pussy, immediately cumming on his tongue as he easily tripped her orgasm.

"It's you who drive me insane," James said, standing up and dropping his pants, his cock sticking out in front of him as he lifted Harriet's legs and slowly slid his cock into her as they both watched. "You've got to be the sexiest woman alive," he said as he began to pump his cock in and out of her.

"Oh, James, we've got so far to walk yet," Harriet gasped when she felt his cock pulse inside of her as he came, filling her pussy with cum.

"Your pussy just felt too good to stop," James gasped, kissing her as the last drops of cum dripped from his cock. "And I wouldn't do that to you," he said, dropping to his knees.

"James!" Harriet gasped as he leaned towards her cum-oozing pussy. "Oh, god," Harriet screamed at the top of her lungs when she felt his mouth fasten onto her cum-filled pussy. "You haven't done that in so long."

"Shame on me," James said, lifting his face from her pussy for a moment, his own cum dripping from his lower lip as he looked at her, then leaned forward again, his tongue sliding into her cum-filled pussy.

"God, whatever did I do to deserve a husband like you?" Harriet gasped when James finally sat back on his heels licking his lips, her pussy glistening pink and clean.

"Call it the latent Ngoni in me," James replied, licking his lips.

Twice more before they reached the road and their car, they stopped, once for Harriet to suck James' cock, once for James to fuck her again, filling her pussy with cum then going down on her.

"I think we need to take bush trips more often," Harriet said as they started the car for the drive back.

"You won't get any argument from me," James said, then burst out laughing. "I feel like a teenager again."

"I'm not sure what it is I feel like other than very horny," Harriet said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mom, Dad," Mary cried out, running up to hug them each in turn. "I'm so glad that you're back."

"How did it go?" John asked as he shook his father's hand, then hugged his mother.

"Definitely the most interesting experience of our lives," James replied, his arm across John's shoulders as they went into the house.

"And very rewarding," Harriet added, her arm around Mary's waist. "Your father convinced the Ngoni tribe to accept Christ."

"The whole tribe?" John asked. "That's incredible! Great!"

"The chief speaks for the tribe," James explained. "Once Chief Bwerani decided that it was for him, that meant it was for everyone."

"You must be so proud!" Mary said, beaming.

"I only explained things as best I could, answered Chief Bwerani's questions," James said. "The Lord is responsible. I am very happy, but I feel no pride. I am proud of the fact that we were made members of the Ngoni tribe."

"You are Ngoni?" Teleza asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes," Harriet replied.

"You were invited and received Chief Bwerani's Blessing?" Chabwera asked.

"Yes," James replied.

"Right now, I want a bath more than anything," Harriet said with a sigh. "It's been a long 3 days."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I can't wait to sleep in a bed again," Harriet said as she sat back from her plate, her stomach full, a glass of wine in hand.

"This is good, but it doesn't have the kick that ktang does," James said, twirling his wine glass with his fingers.

"If ktang tasted this good, I'd be an alcoholic," Harriet said with a smile.

"It sounds like an incredible experience," John said. "I wish I could have been there."

"Yes, well, maybe one day," James said, clearing his throat as he saw a bit of color creep into Harriet's cheeks.

"You look like you need to go to bed," Mary said. "You're falling asleep at the table."

"It has been a long few days," Harriet agreed, "and we walked for almost 6 hours this morning before driving back another 5 hours."

"Come, we will make you comfortable," Teleza said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Harriet stretched her hands up above her head, looking out the balcony as Chabwera opened the curtains while Teleza turned down the bed.

"You are truly Ngoni?" Chabwera asked.

"We are," James replied.

"Do you feel this in your heart or is it only words that you used for Chief Bwerani?" Teleza asked.

"I feel it in my heart," James replied. "I am proud and honored to be Ngoni."

"And you?" Teleza asked Harriet.

"Yes, me, too," Harriet replied.

"We are Ngoni," Teleza stated. "Chief Bwerani is my cousin."

"You are Ngoni?" James asked.

"Yes," Chabwera replied. "Do you accept that?"

"Yes, of course," James replied.

"I offer you my Blessing," Chabwera said, 8" of solid ebony cock suddenly appearing.

"Oh!" Harriet gasped, her cheeks flushing with color. "I-I-I'm honored to receive your Blessing," she stammered, shocked to the core as she sank to her knees in front of him.

"You will give me your Blessing?" Teleza asked, sinking to her knees in front of James and reaching for his pants.

"Y-yes, of course," James replied, his eyes glued to Harriet, one hand cupping Chabwera's balls, the other wrapped around the ebony shaft of his rock-hard cock as she leaned forward, her tongue extended to slide beneath his cock as she took it into her mouth, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against Chabwera's stomach.

James felt his cock enveloped by Teleza's hot, wet mouth, her nose pressing up against his belly as she milked him with her throat muscles. He felt his head spinning at the surreal scene of Teleza sucking his cock while Harriet sucked Chabwera's, right in their own bedroom. This wasn't out in the bush where they could pretend that it wasn't real. This was all too real, James realized as he felt his balls reach overload and explode, cum pouring into Teleza's eagerly sucking mouth as she drank up his Blessing.

Chabwera grunted and James saw Harriet's nostrils flare and her cheeks hollow as Chabwera came, filling her mouth with his thick seed.

"You are truly Ngoni," Teleza said as she got to her feet licking her lips and swallowing the last of James' cum. "Thank you for your Blessing."

"I am honored," James said, his balls still spasming from the force of his eruption.

"It is a pleasure to share my Blessing with you," Chabwera said, looking down as Harriet squeezed the last drops of cum from his cock, chasing into the slit with the tip of her tongue to make sure.

"I am honored to receive your Blessing," Harriet said as she got to her feet, scraping cum from her chin into her mouth as she continued to swallow Chabwera's thick cum.

Nodding but saying nothing, Chabwera and Teleza turned and left the room.

"My God, James!" Harriet gasped, scraping yet another blob of cum from the corner of her mouth into her mouth. "Is it going to be like this every time we meet Ngoni?"

"I'm not sure," James replied. "But Chief Bwerani did say that custom dictates that you offer and receive Blessings when you meet other Ngoni."

"You're right, he did," Harriet said, remembering. "I didn't understand what he meant at the time."

"Are you okay?" James asked, looking at her with concern in his eyes.

"Oh, I'm okay," Harriet replied with a laugh. "What a picture that would have made, me on my knees sucking the black cock of our houseman."

"It would be a hot picture," James said. "I cannot explain it, but seeing you with a black cock in your mouth is incredibly hot. It's far hotter than seeing my cock in some black woman's mouth."

"Well, at least Chabwera's cock is more normal in size, not like Chief Bwerani's," Harriet said. "And he didn't cum forever."

"Did you?" James asked, a leer in his eyes.

"There's only one way to find out," Harriet replied as she dropped her clothes to the floor and crawled onto the bed, laying back and spreading her legs to open her pussy to him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I told you they were sex crazy," Teleza said with a grunt as they listened at the grill in the kitchen that was connected to the main bedroom as James ate Harriet's pussy.

"She sure likes being Blessed," Chabwera replied, rubbing his crotch.

"Him, too," Teleza said, "but that's true of all men. Tasty Blessing, though. Lucky that he's not one of those white men with little equipment."

"Bwerani said that Dziko liked it, too," Chabwera said. "Said she came like crazy when he fucked her."

"It's good to be Ngoni," Teleza sighed. "Sharing Blessings. We're a happy people."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mom, Dad, I got a letter from Charlene Nance," Mary announced the next morning at breakfast. "She's invited me and John to visit her and her family in Chipita for a week."

"Where is Chipita?" Harriet asked.

"I looked it up," Mary replied. "It's way up in the north, near the border with Zambia and Martinique, right at the edge of the foothills."

"James?" Harriet asked.

"I don't see why not," James said. "We can't get away for that long because of the school, but I don't see any reason why the two of you shouldn't go and see some of the country. I'm sure Greg and Susan will look after them."

"How would you get there?" Harriet asked.

"I checked," Mary said. "The best way is by bus, though we'd have to overnight in Mzuzu. It's the 3rd largest city in Malawi and it will be easy to find a hotel for the night. That's ¾ of the trip and it will take a whole day. The last ¼ to Chipita takes just as long as getting to Mzuzu."

"How long would you be gone then?" Harriet asked.

"I don't know," Mary replied. "A couple of days to get there, a couple of days to get back. There's no reason to hurry, is there? I mean, we can stay until we feel like coming back?"

"That sounds like a great idea," James said. "I'll give Greg a call and see what he has to say."

"I guess John won't mind seeing Charlene again," Harriet said with a smile.

"Hey, she's the only western female that I've met," John replied defensively.

"Well, at least you'll have your sister along to keep you in line," Harriet said. "Remember, you represent us as well as our church and Christ."

"How could we possibly forget, mom?" Mary said. "We have you and dad as living examples every day."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I feel like such a hypocrite," Harriet said when John and Mary left to go down to the lake to watch the fishing boats come in.

"Nonsense," James replied.

"Do you think it's safe to let them travel by themselves?" Harriet asked.

"I'm sure it is," James replied. "In any event, I'll talk to Greg later."

"Good morning," Teleza said, entering the dining room, Chabwera right behind her. "You slept well?"

"We did, Teleza, thank you," Harriet replied. "I hope you did, too."

"I did," Teleza replied. "I had such happiness that you are now Ngoni. Shall we share Blessings? The children are not here?"

"No, the children are not here," Harriet replied, her face coloring as Chabwera stepped forward to stand next to her, extracting his ebony cock from his trousers as Teleza knelt in front of James, reaching for his zipper.

"You enjoy sharing Blessings?" Chabwera asked as Harriet reached for his cock and balls.

"You honor us," Harriet said as she leaned forward and took his ebony cock into her mouth.

"Yes," James agreed as his cock disappeared into Teleza's mouth.

"It is a pleasure to Bless you," Chabwera said, one hand holding Harriet's head while he sawed his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Ahh," James groaned, his cock exploding in Teleza's mouth.

"Your Blessing is very delicious," Teleza said when she had finished sucking him off, licking her lips as she got to her feet.

"Your mouth is made to be Blessed," James replied, at which Teleza started laughing.

"Many men have said this," Teleza said, wiping her eyes of tears. "I am pleased that you appreciate."

"You love Blessings, don't you?" Chabwera asked as Harriet sucked the cum from his cock, jacking him with both hands.

"I do," Harriet said, looking up from Chabwera's cock in her fist as she licked her lips, then stuck out her tongue to catch the cum that dripped from his slit before going all the way down on him one last time, sucking hard as she pulled back, her cheeks hollowed as she extracted every last drop of cum from his cock.

"Chief Bwerani asked us to give this to you," Chabwera said, offering a CD/DVD case after putting his cock away.

"He says this is so that you will always remember becoming Ngoni," Teleza added.

"Thank you," James said, looking at the disc case speculatively.

"Chabwera, Teleza, the Nances have invited John and Mary to visit them in Chipita," Harriet said. "Do you see any problem with that? They would go by bus."

"Chipita is Tumbuka tribe area," Chabwera said. "Very different from Ngoni, though the name Chipita is Ngoni and means 'it has gone'. They do not share blessings like Ngoni. Ancient enemies. Ngoni fought many battles with Tumbuka when they came from South Africa long ago. That is why the Tumbuka are only in the far north today."

"Is there anything that we should worry about?" Harriet asked. "Is it unsafe?"