Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary, if you don't mind, you'll be sharing Charlene's room," Susan said.

"Oh, this looks like heaven compared to last night," Mary cried out when she saw the perfect bed with proper bedding and pillows, explaining what they had been through.

"You had to share a bed?" Charlene asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes, and not much bigger than that one," Mary replied. "If we hadn't been totally exhausted, I'm sure neither of us would have gotten any sleep."

"This is small, but you should be comfortable, John," Greg said, showing him a very small bedroom across the hall from Charlene's. It was just big enough for a bed, a chair, and a small dresser.

"This is fine," John said. "It only a place to sleep."

"We figured that you'd be hungry, so we've got a meal ready for you," Susan said. "Unless you want to freshen up first."

"Actually, I'm starved," Mary said. "If it wouldn't offend you..."

"Goodness, no," Susan said, shepherding everyone to the large kitchen table.

"As you can see, this is an old farmhouse," Greg explained. "The kitchen was the center of everything. That's why it's the largest room in the house."

"I love the way this place feels," Mary said with a sigh.

"When I get done showing it to you, you won't want to leave," Charlene said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, I cannot wait to get into that bed," Mary sighed.

"I'm sure you're exhausted," Charlene said as she undressed for bed, Mary in her usual t-shirt and panties after her shower. "I'm just dying to talk, but it will wait until tomorrow."

"Me, too," Mary said. "It really does feel nice to be here."

"Sleep well," Charlene said as she climbed into bed totally nude.

Mary couldn't help noticing Charlene's heavy, C-cup breasts with large pale nipples. She didn't see any hair on her pussy and thought she caught a glint of pink as she swung her legs onto the bed. Once again, she fell asleep on her side with her hands clenched between her thighs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Man, I slept so good!" John declared the next morning when he entered the kitchen. "Great food, great bed. Just what I needed."

"I'm glad to hear it," Susan said with a smile. "I usually cook, but it's definitely a do-it-yourself, help-yourself kind of a house. If you're hungry, don't be shy. If I'm not here or there's nothing prepared, you're on your own."

"That works for me," John said.

"You'll regret that," Mary said as she appeared, looking totally refreshed. "He eats like a horse."

"Well, it's worked, because he's as big as one," Charlene said with a smile, John's 6'5" making her 5'10" seem small, something that she wasn't used to.

"We have to go to the mission," Susan explained as Greg appeared. "We're going to leave you in Charlene's capable hands."

"What do you have in mind for today, Charlene?" Greg asked.

"I'll show them the overlooks, get them oriented," Charlene replied. "As much history as they care for. If the weather stays like this, maybe end up at the swimming hole for sunset."

"Well, have a good time," Greg said after exchanging glances with Susan.

"Do we need to dress in any special way?" Mary asked.

"Shorts, t-shirts, good walking shoes if you have them," Charlene replied.

"It seems pretty amazing to be here," John said as Charlene drove away from town up into the foothills.

"I often feel like I live in a movie," Charlene said.

"Oh, what a view!" Mary exclaimed when Charlene turned the car onto a deeply rutted lane for 100m and then pulled out into a small field with some boulders scattered around.

"You can see the whole city from here and down into the valley until it disappears in haze," Charlene explained. "We're at the bottom of the Rift Valley, one of the oldest places on the planet, where they think all humans originated."

"This is really great," Mary said as she sat down next to Charlene on a large boulder near the edge.

"Yeah, I could spend time here," John agreed as he joined them after having taken a bunch of photos. "I should have brought my real cameras."

"This is my favorite lookout," Charlene explained. "I have two more, each different in its own way. There's seldom anyone here, so I sunbathe."

"Has anyone ever shown up when you were sunbathing?" Mary asked.

"Oh, sure," Charlene laughed. "It's always a toss-up as to who is more surprised. I usually just cover up and it's no big deal. Malawians in general aren't all that hung up about nudity. You'll see it all the time, everywhere."

They sat in silence, just looking out over the valley to the mountains beyond.

"What is that?" Mary asked when she smelled the smoke and looked over to see Charlene smoking.

"Some of Malawi's best," Charlene said, taking a deep drag on the joint and holding her breath. "Do you indulge?" she asked after finally expelling her breath, offering the joint in their direction.

"I never have tried it," Mary replied.

"I used to," John said, reaching for the joint. "I had to stop when they started drug testing at university in the sports programs."

"I never knew you smoked pot," Mary said, watching with surprise as her brother took a big pull on it.

"Wow, it's been a while," John said, coughing as he exhaled. "That tastes great."

"It'll knock you on your ass if you're not careful," Charlene warned with a laugh. "You should take it easy if you're not used to it."

"Do your parents know that you smoke it?" Mary asked.

"Sure," Charlene replied. "Everyone smokes it. I don't know anyone that doesn't."

"Is it legal?" Mary asked.

"I don't think they bother about it," Charlene replied. "Everyone smokes it and always has. People smoke in restaurants and bars. I've never seen anyone have a problem."

"Is that all of Malawi?" John asked, reaching for the joint again and taking another pull on it.

"I'm not sure," Charlene replied. "I know north of Mzuzu it's like that. That's the part of the country that I'm most familiar with. This is Tumbuka country. Ganja's been a part of their culture forever. They're basically an agricultural people."

"I can feel that," John commented, handing the joint to Charlene. "Feels good."

"Shall we go to the next overlook?" Charlene asked. "We can stop for drinks on the way at a place I know."

"Yes, let's," Mary said.

They drove for about 20 minutes before pulling over to a broken-down, ramshackle type of a place. There was an old, toothless woman sitting in the shade smoking a big hand-rolled cigarette, the unmistakable aroma of ganja coming from it.

Charlene ordered 3 bottles of beer and a bottle of the firewater they had bought the previous day at Mzuzu while John took photos.

"What is that stuff?" Mary asked, pointing at the bottle.

"Ktang," Charlene replied. "Vile stuff, but effective. Beer's a good chaser to wash the taste away."

"We bought some in Mzuzu," John explained. "Didn't take much to knock us out after a day on the bus."

"It's good for that, easing all sorts of aches," Charlene said, taking a pull from the bottle and then reaching for her beer. "Ah!" she said, smacking her lips. "Now I'm awake."

John and Mary imitated her, gulping the beer afterwards, then piling back into the car.

"This place always has the best sun," Charlene explained after 10 minutes of bouncing down a terrible, rutted path which ended abruptly at a huge wall of boulders. "Come on," she said as she got out of the car, grabbing the bottle of ktang and her beer.

John and Mary followed, scrambling over some boulders to find a semi-circular ledge of rock about 20' deep with a curving overhang of rock making a partial ceiling. The entire ledge ran for almost 100', surrounded by the mound of boulders and a line of trees.

"This is great," Mary said, hands on hips as she surveyed the view.

"You can be in the sun or shade, in the breeze or not," Charlene explained, taking a pull on the bottle of ktang, then chugging her beer. "Ahhhh!" she cried out, shaking her head.

"I really like this place," John said after taking several photos, picking up the bottle of ktang and taking a swig, then washing it down with his beer. "I think I'm getting used to the taste of that ktang," he said as he sat down and leaned back against a boulder, closing his eyes as the sun beat down on them.

Charlene was sitting with her back to a boulder, her face lifted to the sun, and Mary found one for herself. She started awake at some point, surprised that she had fallen asleep, and looked over, surprised to see that Charlene had removed her t-shirt and was sitting back topless, her large C-cup breasts with the large pale nipples basking in the sun. There were no tan lines, so it was clear that this was something that she regularly did.

Seeing that John was asleep, his head back against the boulder, Mary quietly got to her feet and made her way over to where Charlene was sitting.

"Mind if I join you?" Mary asked.

"Of course not," Charlene replied, smiling down at the smaller woman as she sat down next to her.

"I hope he doesn't wake up," Mary said, taking a deep breath and pulling her t-shirt off over her head, her dark, ruby nipples knurling into knots.

"You've got great nipples," Charlene said as she appraised Mary. "I wish I had nipples like that."

"Sometimes they get so hard, they hurt," Mary said, cupping her breasts.

"Mine only hurt when someone bites them too hard," Charlene said with a sigh.

Mary watched Charlene take a slug from the bottle of ktang, then finish her beer before she leaned back and closed her eyes. Mary reached for the bottle and took a swallow, struggling not to cough as she swallowed the vile liquid, then finished her beer trying to ameliorate the taste of the ktang in her mouth.

"See something interesting?" Mary heard Charlene's voice as though from a distance, opening her eyes to see John sitting with his back to the boulder, his shirt off, facing them.

"I'd have to say yes," John replied, nodding.

Mary blushed when she felt her brother's eyes on her naked breasts.

"Good," Charlene said, leaning back and closing her eyes.

It took all of Mary's self-control to just lean back and close her eyes, knowing that John was looking at her.

"This pale skin of yours will burn quickly if you're not careful," Charlene said a while later, Mary gasping when she felt her hand slide across her stomach, then up and over her breasts. "We should go to the last overlook."

They all dressed and climbed back into the car for the ride to the next overlook, about a 30-minute drive. This time the overlook didn't view the town and valley, but the Rift Valley to the north. They could easily see the convolutions of the ground where the movement of the earth spitting apart when the tectonic plates moved had pushed up foothills and then small mountains.

"It's called the East African Rift Valley," Charlene informed them. "It was formed where the Somalian and Nubian tectonic plates are pulling away from the Arabian plate. The eastern branch of the rift passes through Ethiopia and Kenya, and the western branch forms a giant arc from Uganda down to Malawi. It's really quite amazing."

"How do you know so much about it?" Mary asked.

"I'm addicted to knowledge, among other things," Charlene replied. "Since I live here, I wanted to know as much about it as possible, so I've studied, learned about how it was formed, the history of the peoples, and as much about the different tribes as possible."

"I'm impressed," John said. "We haven't been here long enough, though we've pretty thoroughly explored Nkopola. I see we've got a lot to learn."

"It's impossible to learn it all, but there's enough that you can pick and choose the parts that interest you," Charlene said.

"Have you thought about studying African history?" John asked.

"I have," Charlene replied. "It's about the only thing that interests me academically."

"You could probably teach at a university," Mary said.

"Maybe, one day," Charlene sighed. "Right now I'm just enjoying being alive."

They all sat down with their backs to a rock wall to watch the view, the colors changing as clouds scudded by overhead, the variations in the colors of green dazzling the eyes. John would occasionally take a photo as the lighting changed.

"I think there's enough for each of us to have a bit more," Charlene said, holding up the bottle of ktang.

"I can't believe I'm getting used to this stuff," John said when he drained the bottle after the two girls had each had a mouthful.

"I know," Charlene said with a smile. "It's terrible stuff, but it makes you feel so nice and loosey-goosey."

"Ugh, nothing to wash it down," Mary said, making a face.

"We should go now if we want to be at the swimming hole for sunset," Charlene said a while later. "It's really beautiful to see through the trees as it sets behind the mountains."

"Let's do it," John said, getting to his feet and offering a hand to each of the girls, helping them up.

"Should we stop for some more ktang and beer?" Charlene asked, slowing as they approached one of the ubiquitous road-side stands.

"Why not?" John said.

"We're almost to the swimming hole," Charlene announced. "Let's save it for there."

"Oh, my, this is just beautiful," Mary gasped when the car pulled through a stand of trees after bouncing along a rutted road for 10 minutes.

The river snaked by, leaving a nice swimming hole in the bend that it created. The light was changing to a buttery yellow and the reflections on the slow-flowing water glistened and effervesced as it undulated by.

"There's only water for 3-4 months of the year," Charlene explained as they stood on the embankment enjoying the view, the mountains just visible through and above the trees lining the river. "You're lucky to be visiting now."

"Why aren't there any people here?" Mary asked, taking the ktang from Charlene after she took a slug on the bottle.

"Sometimes there are," Charlene replied after washing the ktang down with a chug on her beer. "There are half a dozen of these swimming hole bends in the river nearby. This one is my personal favorite."

"This is definitely special," John said after taking several photos.

"I'm going swimming," Charlene announced, pulling her t-shirt off over her head to reveal her gorgeous breasts once more, then dropping her shorts to the ground to stand naked before them.

John and Mary could only stare open-mouthed at the blonde Valkyrie, her long blonde hair gently being blown by the slight breeze, her big pale nipples covering the ends of her full breasts, no hair on her pussy to hide her long, furled pussy lips, her clit just peeking through.

"Oh, this is perfect," Charlene sputtered after jumping into the water and then surfacing. "It's the perfect temperature at this time of day. In the mornings, it's sometimes a bit cool until the sun warms it. Aren't you coming in?" she asked, water dripping from her breasts as she faced them with a smile on her face.

John and Mary exchanged glances and John shrugged, pulling his t-shirt off and then dropping his shorts and boxers, quickly jumping into the water before his cock's reaction to seeing Charlene naked became obvious. Taking a deep breath, Mary pulled her t-shirt off and then pushed her shorts and panties to the ground, the bright thatch of fiery red hair above her pussy shining in the waning light of day.

Mary could feel her cheeks flushing as Charlene and John looked at her, so she quickly jumped into the water. John had to squat down as his cock reacted to the sight of his naked sister, whose pussy had split open as she jumped, giving him a quick glance at the pinkness within.

"Here," Charlene said, standing up and leaning over the embankment to grab the bottle of ktang and their beers, her naked ass and pussy pointing right at them.

Mary's face flushed when she caught John's eye when she realized that he had seen her also looking and she sank down into the water to cover herself, her nipples achingly hard.

"Nudity doesn't bother you, does it?" Mary finally asked.

"No, not anymore," Charlene replied. "I forget that you're still new to Malawi," she said. "When I first got here, I was shocked at how much nudity there was. Then I got used to it. Now, it's no big deal. I hardly think about it. In the towns you won't see so much unless it's some bush people who have come to town to trade, but even they often cover up in town. At home, we often don't wear any clothes. It's much more comfortable, depending upon the weather."

"You mean your parents go around naked?" Mary asked, shocked.

"All the time," Charlene replied with a laugh. "Though I'm sure they'll exercise restraint while you're visiting. They wouldn't want to shock you. Does nudity bother you?" she asked.

"I'm not used to it," Mary replied. "Yesterday was the first time John ever saw me naked, and today."

"You've seen him naked before?" Charlene asked, a glint in her eyes.

"Oh, no!" Mary gasped, her eyes wide.

"What about you, John?" Charlene asked.

"Well, I'm not used to it, that's for sure," John replied. "But it doesn't bother me. I guess it's different for guys and girls."

"Most of the Malawians aren't that tall," Charlene said. "I'm usually taller than most of them and my dad is the tallest person around. You're going to raise some eyebrows."

"I've noticed people looking at us in Nkopola when we're wandering around," John said.

"I'm not surprised," Charlene commented. "Between your height and Mary's red hair and pale skin, you look very exotic to the Malawians."

"Now I understand why you're so tanned," Mary said.

"Ah, there it goes," Charlene said, turning to watch the sun as it sank behind the far mountain peaks. "I guess we should get going. Mom and dad will be home getting dinner ready," she said, standing up and turning to face them as they stayed squatted down in the water, her pussy level with their faces and only a couple of feet away.

John felt his cock swell when he saw the water dripping from Charlene's furled pussy lips just before she turned and scrambled up the bank, once again giving them both a show of her ass and pussy. Mary took a deep breath and stood up, following Charlene up the embankment of the river. John's cock got even harder as he unsuccessfully averted his eyes to avoid seeing his sister's ass and pussy as she scrambled up the embankment. He almost groaned out loud when he saw her pussy split apart to reveal her delicate inner lips and the fat button of her clit.

"You coming?" Charlene asked, taking a slug from the bottle of ktang, then smiling at John knowingly.

"John?" Mary asked in a puzzled voice as he stayed in the river, submerged up to his shoulders.

John was beside himself. His cock only got harder as he stared at Charlene and Mary standing naked side by side, the vermillion slit of Mary's pussy and the fiery thatch of red hair above and Charlene's long, furled pussy lips and clit peeking at him.

"I think John's seen something that got him excited," Charlene said, a big smile on her face.

"Oh!" Mary said, blushing as she understood and suddenly feeling self-conscious as she stood naked in front of her brother.

"It's okay, John," Charlene said. "I've seen hard cocks before and they don't offend me. We'll take it as a compliment."

"Oh!" Mary gasped.

"Maybe you could turn around?" John suggested.

"Oh, no, not a chance," Charlene replied with a laugh. "I want to see proof of your appreciation of our beauty and charms."

John's face flushed as Mary turned her back to him.

"Suit yourself," he said, standing up and striding out of the water and up the embankment, 9" of thick, solid hard cock leading the way.

1...45678...29