All Comments on 'Missionary Impossible'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Your work is as good as ever! While I miss reading of Danica's exploits, it's good to hear that future installments are in the works. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good

this story was good and i can not wait for more. really would like to read about mindblank. thank for sharing Mechmanas

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 14 years agoAuthor
More Mindblind Coming

Since you mentioned it -- I'm writing on Ch. 06 of a brand new Mindblind story right now. A couple more to go, and "Lowborn" will be ready to release.

Writing on Ch. 17 of SOTM, for those curious about the progress there. Always more on my website blog.

Thanks for the comments and votes, to anyone I couldn't or forgot to reply to who might see this.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
You must be psycic!

I had read Danica then of started SOTM and was missing Christi's and Arilee and the pregnancy. I know this request might seem mushy and sappy romantic and I KNOW a lot of readers (myself included) hate stories where everything gets rapped up to nicely with a perfect ending for everyone but could you come up with a tiny little naughty somebody for Kronk. He one of my favorite people in the story and I love that Christi teases him without mercy but I am begging with no shame because I know it would be GOOD! Wisper a please to your muse sweetly for me. Thank you as always for taking me back to visit! I can not wait to here Cerebus' story. I know his family is going to be so facinating and I know Cerebus and Christi's story is going to leave me breathless. She has great taste in men and I can not wait to hear how she choses Cerebus over the studly sellswords. Thanks again......

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story, especially since it had a bit more of an adventure flavor than, for example, the "Queen Alicia" story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous