Missy

Story Info
Ex-highschool jock gets turned into a sissy bimbo.
4k words
4.58
40.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking forward to the high school reunion. Like why not? I was Wesley Reynolds, co-captain of the hockey team and frankly a rich kid for like the standards of my home town.

My grandfather had a big greenhouse business and I grew up not really ever wanting anything. Toys, bikes, cars, girlfriends looking to cash in plus I was a jock.

And I never married or settled.

Fuck that with the divorce rate I'm not giving some gold digger half my stuff or half my families stuff.

And I get lots of pussy.

Yeah some was younger stuff but I'm not dating chicks over a certain weight class.

But the reunion changed everything.

I struck out.

Any bitch worth having was married or I'd dated and had her full bitch going.

So I ended up partying with the guys.

I remember smoking joints in the parking lot then the trip to the liquor and beer store then a bonfire at a beach.

Then I woke up hungover and really sore with techno music in my ear buds and sexy moans and my phone in my hand.

Some tranny in spiked hair, choker and eyeliner in a slip getting hard fucked by this big guy until the come spurting all over the bed.

I watched it before getting that I'm in a slip.

And that my ass and my guts were sore.

And that this was that bed.

I got gay fucked.

I watched it some more, flipping out, getting out of the bed, going to the bathroom and that's when I saw myself.

Spiked gelled hair, wrecked makeup, what's left of lipstick.

I had a panic attack and freaked out for I don't know how long until I got out of there and took off.

Freaked out and bawled at a stoplight realizing there was cum now leaking out of my ass.

I got home and puked, there was cum in that.

I got drunk for a week.

And it didn't help.

And didn't erase it.

All it did was get me drunk enough to watch my selfie video of me getting assfucked crying and moaning like a girl and saying "Missy! Missy! Fuck me!, please fuck me!" in as high a pitch as I could get until I'm spurting cum from him fucking my ass.

His name was Rob?

I couldn't remember any Rob.

That look on my face there, the sounds, the sheer shooting load stream as I came really hard.

I started drunk jerking off to it and dreaming.

And that lasted about a month before I couldn't handle drinking that much. I was never the drinker type enough to be an alcoholic. So sober it was still turning me on and that lead to me looking at gay porn.

Then tranny porn, she males, sissies and fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck it was the hottest stuff I had ever seen.

And the stories, the posts, the videos don't lie. You watch this stuff enough you want to be the girl.

The sissy, the one getting fucked.

I live alone so I ordered a bunch of sex toys online and started watching more sissy porn and stories as I looked for Rob.

He fucked me.

I didn't remember it but I remembered it and I swear my body craved it.

And after getting cleaned up inside and figuring that out with the enema kit. I took a lot of lube and a vibe I had bought and sank it in my ass.

It was uncomfortable and strange and good right off the first push that plastic bullet pushed past my ass ring into my insides and I had read up on this.

I groaned at the invasion, the stretch, the way my insides gave way and then I started slowly fucking my ass.

The kink was so high, so forbidden, it felt good right up until I nudged my spot.

Where to find my sissy spot, my cum button.

And I wasn't really believing in it until I actually hit it and grunted in fucking pleasure and surprise.

I bumped those nerves and it was like... it was fucking real and I ground that vibe into that sissy spot inside and I fucking groaned and groaned and moaned and writhed then it just built so fast and took me over the edge and I cried out as I came and shot cum out over and over.

I barely left the bed that weekend.

There is nothing like getting assfucked and vibed until you explode.

Cumming like a dude... was nowhere this good.

Seriously I found that spot and vibed myself over and over until I found out if it was true that you still cum without cumming or like spurting.

And yeah that shit is real, those nerves never shut off, they always feel good, and just because there's no cum shooting out your body still gets to that point of trying to fire it out.

After a week of that and sissy porn and hypno videos and tranny stories I was aching for things that I was... I wanted.

But were only fantasies right?

And then I found Rob.

I wasn't expecting to find him and we bumped into each other at the gas station.

Well it was one of those multi-mart gas places, store, liquor and grocery places.

I literally bumped into him and it was like hitting a wall of muscle.

Tall and broad and thick long blonde hair and vivid green eyes and just built.

I was shocked and stared and he smiled at me and my insides twitched and I bit my lip and he smiled again.

"Bathroom."

I went.

I went my brain going a hundred miles an hour until we were inside and then in a stall and he undid his jeans and belt and pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen and it was soft.

"On your knees girl."

I dropped to my knees not going to protest but not able to take my eyes off of it then my hands were on it, feeling that weight, heft, power in all that cock and then I had to.

It was right there, huge and perfect.

I started sucking Rob's giant cock.

It just got hotter and hotter, his cock grew and grew and started choking me and it was tanned and thick and had all these big veins and I was choking and gagging on it and my own cock was rock hard and throbbing and spilling pre-cum like a river.

I don't know how long I sucked that cock before Rob pulled away. "Get up, turn around and grab the toilet lid."

I did and he pulled my pants down and sent a finger into my ass I groaned.

"Naughty girl some one has been lubed and fucking her hole."

"Me, me, fuck...I can't get the other night out of my! My! My! My!....aaaaah!"

I cried out because as I was admitting to it Rob removed his finger and pushed in his massive cock and I was being invaded and fucked in the ass by that huge cock in the bathroom.

No warning just that huge cockhead pushing in and through my anal ring and sinking deeper.

And as soon as my body felt that cock head inside spreading my guts and filling and invading I nutted right there and exploded cum all over the wall and toilet and my clothes as that huge cock kept coming.

Big fucking cockhead and thick wide inches pushing my ass open, streching me out and out and going impossibly deep.

It was hard to breathe right or it felt that way with Robs giant cock inside my guts and then he pulled back leaving my insides trembling and me making this Mewling like sound and then just before his cockhead popped out he shoved it all back inside me and thumped my sissy spot with his cock as he did.

"Aaaah! Aaaah! Fuck! Cock!"

I cried it out, there was no other way this was happening...I couldn't stop it at all.

Not a bit.

No never came to mind, fighting him off never came to mind.

Just as Rob started fucking me I whined a sissy sound coming out of me followed by. "Oh, oh, oh fuck yes!"

Stroke after stroke hard and fast... so fucking hard I started sobbing but at the same time arching my back and pushing my ass into his muscular hands that were gripping my hips so tight.

My second cumming was just minutes after my involuntary load spray and I spurted a little but by body kept trying to and still felt that cumming pleasure with each twitch of my insides, insides that sent surges of feelings back through my nerves as it clenched around hot hard giant cock.

My sissygasm made me shake and as it did Rob grunted and I felt, deep inside me felt his cock pulsing and his cum coating my insides.

Something so kinky, powerful and erotic it took my brain right over the edge again.

I was crying, sobbing, shaking and really weak as Rob pulled his cock out of me and wiped off on my ass then put it away.

"Get dressed, get dressed now and follow me home."

I nodded and didn't know what to do but was going on post fucked autopilot and aching with my ass not recovered and gaped I got dress and everything was sticky and I was and cum started running out of my ass as we left.

Left under the stares of all the staff and people that seen us, heard us, seen and heard me.

I was so embarrassed, freaked out, crying, they were staring and there were whispers already.

I was completely in shock when I followed him out to Thunderhead lake and this long road driveway and a big log cabin styled three story home with decks and fences and a garage.

I just stared and sat until Rob came for me in my truck and turned it off.

I looked at him. "Everyone knows."

"Yeah and who cares, they're not people in your life or paying your bills or anything else."

He literally pulled me out of my truck and kissed me, like really kissed me and slipped me some tongue and it went over and over and didn't stop until I saw girls outside on the decks and steps having come out to see.

Some of them even were topless.

Some of them were guys done up like girls, or well most of them were.

And then as Rob walked me to his place they came out and surrounded me and led me inside the house, some of them recognizing me and calling me Missy already.

Some of them asking what happened, some not having to.

Most girls there were not girls and were in varying tranny stages and had this look.

That they got it and were outed too.

One of them looked at me, a tall, amazon big tittied blonde with her cocklette all tiny and useless kissed me gently and held my face in her hands tenderly.

"You'll get past this, none of the bullshit from before in life matters now. You're safe here girl. I'm Dani."

It helped, it helped and then she said.

"Let's get Missy inside and taken care of."

We all went inside and the place was really nice, big like a log cabin lodge hotel and there was a front desk with an office and tons of cameras on screens in the first part of the place.

They led me to this shared spa area and the first thing they did as everyone knew what to do or was really excited to help was to offer up some pills and then someone rolled a joint and then there were drinks made by the picture as they mass gang prettied me up.

A bath that three of them including Dani helped with and as the drinks kicked in and the joint it was an out of body experience at the time as they scrubbed me clean, and used those creams to nuke all my body hair and even shaved my pubes.

Dani sucked my cock when I got hard with this greedy intense look in her eyes and no one had sucked my dick like that.

Not that into it, that passionately.

And just after she swallowed my light little load she had her fingers lubed and in my ass and fingered me and once she found my sissy spot she massaged on it until I sissygasmed so hard that my knees gave.

The other girls giggled and kept me from drowning and then there was more giggles as Dani was passed a cage and she put my wilted dick carefully in it and locked it and one of the girls put the key on a chain around my neck and then Dani lubed up and shoved a butt plug into my ass.

Like online, like in those pictures and porn.

Locked, caged, smooth and with a plug in my asshole.

Then I was dried off and lotioned all over with great girly smelling lotion and the pills were kicking in now too.

Molly, because that getting touched, that smooth skin, it was tripping me out in a good way. And the best part, the stand out part was putting on my first pair of black stretch lace and satin panties.

Wesley went on pause and Missy started up.

Then they sat me down in a salon chair and some of them did my nails and put on fake nails and did my hands and my toes and while all that was going on they shaved my head and they tried me for wigs.

And at no point was this ugly tranny shit, it was seriously being made over to look pretty.

It got more intense with the black stretch lace top and a tumbled black wig that changed everything and then they showed me to my room that they were still making up and sharing some things and then Dani left the others to that and led me to the master bedroom where Rob was.

Huge cocked, big bodied, commanding muscular Rob.

There were more drinks, more pills, another joint, Rob taking one of those blue pills and Dani getting me on my knees with her sucking Rob's giant cock.

She had that cock starved slut look.

It was right there in her eyes and on her face as it was really clear she loved, loved, loved sucking cock.

It changed sucking cock for me then as she and I shared that giant cock on our knees, both of us made up with long nails and buzzed.

It's hard to feel ashamed of something when someone like you was there loving it.

It was really easier to get into it especially as Dani was moaning, watching and playing with herself as she sexily cheered me on in sucking Rob's cock.

I was into it until Dani started playing with my butt plug and then pulled it out and sank her fingers in me and rubbed my sissyspot.

My cock was rock hard trying and straining and going nowhere and it hurt so much but so good it took my sissygasm to this really powerful place.

Then Rob pulled out of me and Dani pulled me onto my back on the big bed there and she held my legs up in the missionary style and Rob sank his huge hard cock into me.

Legs, up, on my back...his cock pushed into my well lube asshole and kept going until he hit bottom.

I moaned all the way in.

"Ohhhhh....oh, oh...oh...fuck, it's so fucking big, so big, so hard....fuuuck!"

And he did.

Huge and long and thick Rob rolled his cock through my insides turning me out, making me feel so taken, filled, fucked and blissful.

The sissygasms are inevitable and even if I could fire off juice they still happened.

The hard fucking had me screaming, the long slow soft fucking had me falling in love with being a sissy.

Legs up, ass up, bent in half, totally submissive as that cock, that well taught, well practiced giant cock fucked me over and over and over.

Each time Rob filled my insides with his hot seed I had a powerful sissy reaction and Dani was there cheering me on.

Position after position, literally fucked for hours until I was passing out from all the sex and just exhaustion.

I remember falling asleep watching Dani's face transform as Rob's cock sank into her ass and it was this amazing mixture of hungry obsession and sheer happiness smiling tears slid out of her eyes after his first few thrusts in her and she started pushing back, riding back, titties swinging and bouncing as he fucked her her clitty leaking and her face just pure pleasure.

I know I dreamed of it all as I slept.

Rob fucked me over and over for what felt like hours and hours and filled my ass full of cum.

My body remembered that.

I woke up sore and well fucked and cuddled with Dani my head in her huge titties and I could feel the cage and well everything that happened and there were earbuds in my ears playing music.

Dani woke as I started moving and once semi awake she kissed me.

"Come on babe I'll get you situated."

We went to my room first and there she called the kitchen and had juice brought up and weed and redbull and yogurt with bananas and pills.

Then it was just us eating the food, and taking the valium and xanax to chill out and get loose and shower and clean up.

That was my introduction to our butt nozzle wand on the shower wall and why the shower had grates in it.

Then we smoked a joint and she rolled and chilled listening to tunes as she explained the place.

We're picked by Rob because he knows we're the girls he's looking for, he chooses guys that were former assholes in school and college and he rents us out. It's mostly online porn work but real dick too.

Dani grinned and showed me her profile on her phone on this site we're on and it shows a big tall blonde guy, then some of his high school basketball stuff, videos from back in the day all him kinda smug and just being a dick and then video clips of people that knew and hated him with unvarnished opinions.

Then her video featured her, sissified, changed, altered, sexy, giggling, hot and vapid and a flurry of clips of her loving sucking cock and having cum on her face and titties.

I'm turned on and kinda blown away.

"He's selling hate fucking us?"

She's smiling.

"I fought this Missy at first but I knew the first time Rob fucked me that I wanted more, and after meeting him again I got more and more and started to get that this was the real me. All my asshole stuff was me trying not to be gay and not even gay but a real sissy, the rest is marketing. There will always be men into us but this way we build a story, link to a fetish type and guys pay good money to fuck me when I'd do it for free."

"But what about your old life?"

"I wasn't living it. Just leftover glory, booze, going through the motions and then likely married just because and kids I didn't want just because and then who knows more bullshit."

We got into robes and fixed my wig and we went for a walk and she showed me the other girls.

The porn rooms were they used vibes and dildos and some of them were bouncing on these dildos set into floor mounts as sissy porn was playing on the big screens complete with the hypno stuff from those online places I was watching.

Some had those nose airmask and tank medical things and were bent over as a huge dildo on a piston machine fucked their asses and they were crying out in bliss and giggling.

There was so much sex... so many sissies like me bouncing, riding, fucking, cumming, laughing in joy.

I wanted in there, my sore ass was already kind of signalling for more.

Other rooms were gyms and there was a dance room, where we apparently learned how to move and be graceful and stuff.

The place was a sex resort and Dani and I hung around outside with a bunch of the other girls and we talked about life here.

Everyone was happy.

Well fucked, sissy fucked, cum brained and happy.

"Okay, okay I'm in, where do we start?"

Starting was easy.

A few drinks and some pills that got me really looped and loose and a joint and then slow easy vibing.

That was the first two weeks.

Caged, made up, pretty, feeling good and loose and getting vibed in my sissy spot inside my ass so much, so regularly that this was how I came, how Missy got off.

And highlighted everyday, twice a day with me and someone else with Rob teaching me how to suck cock and sissy fuck.

Getting filled with vibes and Rob's cock and cum for two weeks straight changed me.

And I had no problem joining in the rooms with the sissy hypnos, the big dildos to sink my ass on until I was stretched and bounced and bounced and made all the same sissy messes and sounds.

A month in and I had lost weight, a lot of weight, just eating for sexual energy and burning off all those calories slimmed me down except for the pills.

Some were muscle relaxers, others were hormones and my cock started to become this limp sissy spurter and my chest fat stayed around because the hormones were making my titties grow.

Getting fucked all the time changes your brain.

Being the bottom changes your brain.

Having a limp cocklette changes your brain.

All those hours of videos change your brain.

The music at night or in the headphones changes your brain.

I know completely that I've been hypnotized and conditioned. I love Rob, love him and his cock like it's religion and it is... sucking him, having him inside me it's pure bliss and I live for it.

But I love cock too.

It's burned into my mind, mouth, lips.

And I'm starting to be one of the hook up girls.

12