Missy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking guys inside of me.

Worshipping cock that's followed me online.

My second month there I started the machines.

More drugs literally on this and getting locked in to get machine piston fucked over and over for hours as they have you all stoned up and taking hits of laughing gas.

So you're giggling like a bimbo airhead as you are fucked by the unstopping machine and watching sissy hypnos that are telling you that you're not just a sissy but a bimbo too.

After a couple of days it takes hold.

After a couple weeks well like... I really don't think of stuff other than sexy, or cummies or cocks.

After everything that went on I wasn't Wesley anymore and my last thing as Wes was going with Rob and selling my stuff my truck, atv's, bikes, my house and putting it all in Rob's name.

And moving in with everyone else.

Then there was our trip to Thailand.

Rob and me and five other girls going over and we went under surgery.

Facial feminization, voicebox tightening, ball clipping and implants, me I ended up getting these huge titties that make me look like this big tittied bimbo.

We are all in heaven too.

As slutty as can be and like well... who wants to think about other stuff.

We took a cruise ship back healing them tanning and meeting clients that Rob had set up through our video accounts, rich nerdy guys that wanted to fuck a popular jock that became a tiny dicked balless cock loving slut.

And it's not bad... it just isn't it's wonderful.

I'm Missy and I'm pretty and sexy and slutty and it's wonderful.

12