Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 07

Story Info
Spring Break In Cancun.
11.2k words
4.8
13k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring break had finally arrived, and we were preparing to head to the airport for our flight to Cancun. We had been waiting for this for a long time and couldn't wait to get there. Carly had offered to drive us to the airport, so Matt and I each packed 1 suitcase and a carry on and took them downstairs to wait for Carly. Kim and Lisa were already there waiting. We looked at each other and squealed with excitement of what was to come.

Carly arrived a few minutes later and bounded up the sidewalk to the front door. She rang the bell and Lisa quickly opened the door and let her in. Carly was all smiles as she greeted us. Even though she couldn't go with us, she was still excited for us.

That's when Kim said, "Looks like somebody forgot the rules."

Carly looked bewildered and then suddenly remembered she was supposed to take her clothes off outside, before she entered and was to remain naked anytime she was in the apartment. She stuttered a little bit and asked if she could strip now.

Lisa said, "No, we have to get going, but you just earned a punishment when we get back."

Carly just gave a wry smile with an - aw shucks look as she pretended to be upset about getting a punishment. I think she probably was more upset that she wasn't going to get naked at that moment.

We loaded all of our suitcases into Carly's car and piled in for the trip to the airport. Lisa sat in front with Carly and Kim, Matt and I squeezed into the back seat with me in the middle. We girls were dressed in sexy, tight leggings and sweatshirts with our school logo and Matt was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. It was still a little chilly in our neck of the woods.

It was then that I felt a hand lift the hem of my sweatshirt and snake its way under my leggings and over my panties. Surprisingly, it was Kim's hand, not Matt's. She was caressing my silky panties and I gave her a shy smile to let her know it was ok. Not that I would have had any say in it anyway, but I wanted her to know I liked it.

While Kim was running her hands over my panties, I reached over and unbuttoned Matt's jeans and pulled the zipper down. His jeans were tight, so I couldn't get my hand all the way inside. I had to settle for circling the tip of his cock with my finger through his underwear.

While all this was going on, we kept up a normal conversation with Lisa and Carly in the front seat.

Carly happened to look in the mirror and catch us playing and said, "Hey, what are you guys doing back there?"

This caused Lisa to turn in her seat and see what we were doing.

She said, "That looks like fun," and then turned to Carly and started to mess with her.

We couldn't see what she was doing, but Lisa made a comment about Carly's panties, so I assume she was playing inside her pants while she drove.

The trip to the airport was only about 30 minutes, but I was getting pretty worked up as Kim's fingers had now worked their way under my panties and were now rubbing up and down over my dampening slit. Matt was at full erection and the tip of his cock was now sticking out the top of his underwear. I was rubbing his pre-cum around the head as he rubbed my belly.

Soon, we were on the airport grounds and Lisa said, 'Better straighten up, we don't want to get in any trouble before we even leave!"

She was right, so we all withdrew our hands and straightened up our clothes. I was a little concerned that I might have soaked through my panties and have a wet spot on my leggings. I asked Matt to check and tilted my butt up so he could look.

He said with a grin, "You're good to go, but I can smell you!"

This made me blush for some reason and I playfully punched him on the shoulder and said, "I should have made you cum and you would have to make the trip in sticky underwear!"

He stuck his tongue out at me as we arrived at the drop off point.

We unloaded our luggage from the trunk, and each gave Carly a kiss goodbye. She was heartbroken that she couldn't go with us. We said we would see her in a few days and gave a wave as we disappeared into the airport. I felt sad for Carly, but there was nothing we could do.

We checked our luggage and went through security, then meandered our way toward our departure gate. We had about an hour and a half to kill, so we got some snacks and hung out. The four of us kissed and touched a little but kept it pretty tame until we boarded so we didn't get in any trouble.

Once we got in the air, it was a 3+ hour flight. Kim and Lisa were sitting across the aisle from Matt and me. There were a lot of spring breakers on the plane and it was a little rowdy and noisy. Everybody was drinking beer and excited about their vacations. There was so much going on that we had to keep our hands to ourselves during the flight.

Soon, we were over Cancun and were amazed at the beautiful view of the ocean and beaches from the air. We could hardly contain our excitement. When we landed, a cheer erupted from the passengers and everyone rushed to get off as we arrived at the gate.

After retrieving our luggage, we headed out to catch one of the buses that makes the rounds to all of the hotels. The driver took our bags and we rushed onto the bus, excited to get our vacation started. We were the first ones on the bus, so we made our way all the way to the back and took the last seats on either side of the isle. I sat with Matt on one side and Kim and Lisa sat across from us.

Within a few minutes, the bus was full of rowdy spring breakers ready for a party. The driver came through and wrote down the hotel stops for each party and we were on our way. Everybody was drinking already and the guys were egging the girls on to show their boobs. Bare breasts began popping out everywhere! We all still had our leggings and sweatshirts on and it was HOT! Our bags were stowed in the bus, so we all took off our sweatshirts for the ride to the hotel.

Kim, Lisa and I joined in on the boob flashing a couple of times and were having a blast already. The bus had made a couple of stops to drop off guests and our hotel was next. Lisa leaned across the isle and asked me if I was wearing panties.

I said yes and she said, "Give me the leggings."

This was no big deal as we were in the back and nobody could see me from the waist down. So I kicked off my shoes, slid the leggings down and off and tossed them to Lisa.

I was now sitting on a nearly full bus of rowdy college students wearing only a T-shirt and panties. My panties were white satin with pink lace trim and a little pink bow on the front. I felt really sexy sitting there and Matt was practically drooling!

After about 5 more minutes, the bus driver pulled into a hotel and called out the name. It was our stop. I held out my hand to Lisa to have her give me the leggings back and she just shook her head and tucked them into her hand bag. I should have known. She said I could have them back after we get our luggage. This was going to be an interesting trip through the crowd to get off the bus!

Lisa and Kim began to make their way to the front of the bus and I piled in behind them with Matt behind me. Nobody in front of us was looking back, so I thought it might be easy. But, as soon as I passed some of the guys in front of us, they noticed I didn't have pants on and started whistling and yelling. This caused all the others to turn and look. The guys tried to cop a feel as I went by, but Matt kept slapping their hands away.

In just a few seconds, we were all off the bus and made our way to the back where the driver was pulling our luggage out as Kim pointed out our bags to him. When the last of our bags were out, Kim tipped the driver and that's when he finally turned around and saw me standing there in my panties! A broad smile crossed his face as he shook his head, probably thinking how stupid college kids could get.

He asked if he could take a picture with me and I agreed. He gave his phone to Lisa and I walked over beside him and put my arm around him. Lisa snapped a couple of pictures and suggested I flash my boobs for the camera, which I did. She then directed the driver to cup one of my breasts which he gladly did.

Lisa then said, "If you will be a gentleman, you can pull the panties to the side for one last shot -- OK?"

The driver nodded and looked nervously at me. I just gave a little smile to let him know it was OK, knowing I had Matt right there to help if he got too touchy.

The driver knelt down and I felt his fingers digging at the elastic around the leg opening of my panties and work their way slightly under. I spread my knees apart to allow him access and felt his fingers brush across my pubic hair as he peeled my panties to the side.

I was getting worked up having this strangers fingers in my panties in the valet drive of the hotel! With my pussy completely exposed, the driver knelt down with his face next to my bush and smiled broadly for the camera. Lisa snapped several pictures and handed him his phone back.

The driver pulled my panties back over my pussy, stood up and smiled at me saying, "Thank you, you are beautiful."

He made his way back to the bus to the cheers of the remaining passengers. I wonder if that encouraged any other girls to give him a special tip at their stops!

When the bus pulled away, I asked Lisa if I could have my pants back and she said, "Yeah, we probably better scope things out a little before we get too crazy."

She handed my leggings to me and I slipped them on before we went to the check in desk. We checked in without incident and left our bags at the desk for the bell boy to bring up. We took the elevator up to the 6th floor and found our rooms.

Matt and I were in an adjoining room to Kim and Lisa. Lisa knocked on the door separating the rooms and I opened it with a smile. We were all giddy with excitement about the week to come! Everybody was anxious to get to the beach.

Kim poked her head in and said, "We decided on Carly rules here at the hotel. Whenever you are in the room, you have to be naked."

No big deal, it was just my boyfriend and Kim and Lisa. I was kind of ready to get naked anyway, so I quickly stripped out of my clothes and tossed them on the bed. Matt came over, put his hands on my waist and leaned in for a kiss. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep tongue kiss. My nipples rocketed to attention and my juices started flowing. The excitement of the trip and the beautiful surrounding had me as hot as a firecracker!

We broke off our kiss and noticed Kim and Lisa watching. I think they were a little jealous that I had a guy to play with and they didn't.

Lisa looked at Kim and said, "I'm going to need to get me some of that real soon."

Kim laughed and said "me too!"

Before unpacking, we walked out onto the balcony to check out the view. It was breathtaking! Matt's arm was around my waist. There was a warm breeze that tickled my pubic hair and nipples. The sun and breeze felt so good on my naked body, I could have stayed there all day! But we were anxious to get to the beach, so we headed back into the room.

Just then, there was knock on the door. Kim swung the door open and it was the bell man with our bags. I was standing there in the room bare assed naked!

The bell man saw me and said, "Oh, excuse me."

Lisa said, "Oh don't worry about her, she likes to be naked and show off. Come on in."

The bell man smiled and wheeled all of the bags into our room. He stood nervously for a few seconds, staring at me until we finally realized he was probably waiting for a tip -- or he just wanted to look at the naked girl in the room!

Kim gave him a tip and Lisa asked if he wanted to take a photo with me. Of course he did, so he handed Lisa his phone and stood beside me. He put his arm around my waist and Lisa snapped a couple of pictures.

Lisa told him, "It's OK if you want to have a little fun, just don't get too crazy."

He looked at me, not sure what to do, so I took his hand and placed it on my breast. He squeezed it a couple of times, then softly ran his fingers over my rock hard nipples and around my belly. He tentatively brushed my pubic hair and waited for somebody to stop him from going further. Nobody said anything, so he gently ran his fingers over my pussy lips, eliciting a shudder from me, and raised his hand to show everybody his soaking wet fingers!

I instantly blushed a deep red and the bell man gave me a "you dirty girl smile" and started to put his hand back between my legs.

Matt stepped in and said, "OK, that's enough," and gently guided the bell man away from me and towards the door.

The bell man took his phone and said thank you, closing the door behind him as he left.

We all laughed and Lisa said to me, "Boy you sure got worked up in a hurry!"

Kim walked over to Lisa and thrust her hand inside her leggings. She rummaged around for a couple of seconds and brought her wet fingers out to show us saying, "Look who's talking!"

Everybody laughed again. I could have used a few minutes alone with Matt, but Kim and Lisa convinced me that there would be plenty of time for that and we shouldn't waste daylight. So we decided to change into our swimsuits and check the place out.

Everybody put on their swimsuits, including me. Kim and Lisa rejoined us in our room and asked if we were ready to go. Matt answered that we were.

Lisa looked at me and said, "You look like you are more than ready to go. I think you forgot the rule already -- no clothes while you are in the room!"

Crap, how could I forget already?

Kim laughed and said, "We've only been here a few minutes and you've already earned a punishment. Give me the suit. You can have it back when we get on the elevator."

Not too bad, I thought. As long as nobody was on the elevator and I could get it back on before we got to the ground floor, it would be fine. I might not be able to get my shirt and shorts on over the suit, but at least I wouldn't be completely out of place in the lobby of the hotel in a bikini.

I unhooked the top and tossed it to Lisa, then slid the bottoms down and gave them to her too. I gave Matt my shorts and shirt and we headed for the door. Kim and Lisa went first, followed by Matt and me. I peeked my head out the door and saw Kim and Lisa already half way down the hall.

Kim yelled back, "You better hurry up. If you miss the elevator, you will be locked out and will have to come find us!"

Lisa signaled for Matt to leave me in the doorway. He hesitated, but did as instructed. I had no choice now but to make a run for it. The door clacked shut behind me and I sprinted down the hall completely naked past a couple of maid carts. Jeez, we had been at the hotel for 10 minutes and I was already running down the hallway naked!

When I reached the elevator lobby, I saw neither of the two elevators were there yet. Kim and Lisa waited calmly, while Matt was more nervous and I was near a panic. I saw the elevator lights indicating that one of them was on its way up from the lobby. The 5th floor light lit up and I knew the doors would be opening any second. I was desperately hoping that nobody would be on it! I was breathing heavily now as my anxiety built.

The bell rang and the elevator doors slid open in what seemed like slow motion. Shit! There were two college age guys. I tucked in behind Matt for cover and watched them. They each had some luggage they were fumbling with as they got off, so they were a little distracted. As they made their way past Kim and Lisa, each took a moment to look them up and down. They hadn't seen me! I dashed onto the elevator and just caught a glimpse of the guys looking back and likely seeing my naked butt slip onto the elevator.

We heard one of the guys say "whoa, did..." just as the doors closed. I breathed a sigh of relief as the elevator started down. Then, I suddenly realized I was still naked and only had a few seconds to get my suit on before the doors opened up in the lobby, or at a lower floor to let more passengers on. In a panic, I asked Lisa for my suit as I bounced up and down trying to get her to hurry.

Lisa handed me my top as the elevator passed the 4th floor. I put it on and quickly fastened the hook behind me. Then, Lisa handed me the bottoms as the elevator passed the 3rd floor on its descent. Oh no! She had untied the sides. My bikini bottom was one that tied at the sides, and she had undone it. That was going to make it hard to get on in a hurry, and the elevator had now passed the 2nd floor. I quickly stepped into the bottoms and squeezed my legs together to try to hold it up while I tied the right side. Just as I got the right side tied, the elevator jerked to a stop, the bell rang, and the doors slid open!

I was frantically trying to tie the left side when Kim, Lisa and Matt stepped out. There was a group of about 7 or 8 mixed girls and guys waiting. I hadn't finished tying the left side of the suit bottom yet, so I just held it together with my hand and pushed my way through them.

I heard one of the girls make the snide remark, "Wow, I guess some sluts just can't wait to get out of their clothes." Ha ha, if they only knew!

I caught up to Matt, Kim and Lisa as they were heading out to the beach through the back door. Matt handed me my flip-flops, shirt and shorts. I put on the flip-flops, but just carried my shorts and shirt since we would be on the beach in a few seconds.

When we got to the beach, Kim and Lisa said they were going to go scope out the guys and they would catch up with us later. Matt and I were very happy that we were going to get a little time to ourselves and we headed off the other direction. We found a spot on the beach and put some towels down. It was getting late in the afternoon and we were tired from the travel, so we just relaxed and took in the sun. After an hour or so, we decided to head back to the room, but after taking a walk around the beach and around the hotel grounds first. The resort was beautiful and my mind kept thinking about all the places I might end up naked!

Matt and I got back to the room at about 5:30 and we both plopped down on the bed and dozed off. Kim and Lisa hadn't returned to their room yet, so it was nice and quiet. We were awoken by the sound of their door slamming shut.

We were still groggy from our sleep when Lisa walked in and said, "Do we have to tell you the rules EVERY time?"

I was still waking up and didn't catch on right away, but eventually realized she was talking about the rule that I must be naked at all times when in the room.

I said, "Oh, I forgot with all the excitement."

Lisa said, "Well, get rid of the clothes and come to our room so we can plan what to do tonight."

I only had on my bikini, so I quickly took it off and headed to the bathroom to splash some water on my face to help me wake up. When I finished, I pulled Matt up from the bed and pulled him by the arm through the adjoining door to Kim and Lisa's room.

I had just gotten through the door and let out a startled scream because there were two strange guys sitting on the bed in Kim and Lisa's room! I tried to turn and go back into our room, but Matt was still in the doorway.

Kim laughed and said, "Get in here. We want you to meet our new friends."

I timidly walked into the room and the two guys just said, "Whoa, you weren't lying," And stared me up and down.

I tried to cover myself, but Lisa quickly told me to stop. She told me to go have a seat in one of the chairs and I did. Actually, this was a relief because I felt less exposed sitting down. Matt came over and sat on the floor beside me.

Lisa introduced the two guys as Jim and Steve. She said they had just met them while walking around the hotel. Both of them had their eyes glued on me. Kim explained why I was naked and told them Matt was my boyfriend. They seemed like nice guys and we all made small talk for a half hour or so.