Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt sat there with his cock out for a minute or so as he regained his composure from his orgasm. He then stuffed his cock back in his shorts and zipped up. I was still feeling really sexy, now sitting in a combined pool of my cum and Matt's. But, I was also still feeling the anxiousness of being naked in the hotel bar and was ready to get dressed or cover up. I knew I was at Kim and Lisa's mercy though and they weren't likely to let me get dressed yet, so I didn't even bother to ask.

We sat there drinking beer for another half hour or so with me naked and wet, like nothing was out of the ordinary. My head was swimming from the orgasms, so I didn't really even know what we were talking about.

Then, a voice startled all of us. "Would you guys like another..." and the voice trailed off. We looked up and the bartender was standing there staring at me. I grabbed Matt and pulled him in front of me. The bartender looked completely startled and didn't know what to say.

Lisa chimed in "I-I'm sorry, we were just playing around, sorry."

The bartender said, "Uh, it's OK I suppose," as he eyed me up and down.

Kim said, "Please don't call the cops or anything."

He replied, "Don't worry, I won't. Looks like you have been having a good time here tonight. The place is empty now, but make sure if any other guests come in that they don't see you like this. I don't want to get fired."

We assured him we wouldn't get him in trouble and he turned to go back to the bar. He stopped about half way and came back to the table.

He said, "You made me forget what I came back here for. Do you want another round of beers? The bar closes at midnight, but you have time for another round if you want."

We all looked at each other and agreed to stay for another round. The bartender left to get our beer and we all breathed a sigh of relief.

Kim said, "Whew, I thought we were all going to end up in a Mexican jail!"

In a couple of minutes, the bartender was back with our beer.

He asked "So what is going on here anyway?" Lisa explained the whole situation of me being their naked toy and my liking of being naked in front of people. She told him Matt was my boyfriend and he helped make sure I was safe.

He said "Wow, I've seen lots of girls taking their tops off on spring break, but nothing like this EVER!"

I was initially really uncomfortable having the bartender standing there staring at me as he talked to us, but the more we talked to him the more at ease I felt, especially knowing that he wasn't going to call the cops on us. We learned that he was actually a US citizen, but had moved to Cancun to work at the resort because he couldn't find work he liked in the US. He turned out to be a really nice guy. He said his name was Marco.

Marco stayed at our table and chit chatted for ten minutes or so. He kept saying how hot I was and Kim and Lisa too, but his eyes were glued to me, the naked girl.

Finally, I said, "If you want a better look, come around to the side of the table and I'll show you."

He quickly did and I spread my legs so he could see my pussy.

He said loudly, "IS THAT CUM YOU'RE SITTING IN?"

I had almost forgotten about the pool of cum and got embarrassed all over again when he mentioned it.

I sheepishly said, "My friends worked me over pretty good. I couldn't help it!"

Marco just said, "FUCK!" as he stared at my naked, wet body.

Kim had Marco introduce himself on her recording and he said how happy he was that we came into his bar.

It was getting pretty close to midnight and we were finishing up our beers. We asked Marco when he would be working again and he said that he would be there every night. We told him we would be in again and he was very happy about that. We started to gather our things to go and Marco asked where my clothes were. Kim told him that the rule is whenever I am in the house at home or in the hotel room, I have to be naked.

Then she said, "As long as she has to be naked in the room, do you think we could have her stay naked from here to the room?"

I gasped in fear and Marco just smiled, shook his head laughingly and said, "It's OK by me, but if you get caught, I didn't know anything about this."

Kim said, "Great, maybe you could check to make sure the coast is clear to the elevators for us."

Matt said, "What do you think would happen if we get caught?"

Marco replied, "Probably nothing. We are used to wild kids during spring break. Nudity isn't that big of deal in Mexico, especially at spring break time."

"Good to know," Lisa said.

Matt, Kim and Lisa slid out of the booth, leaving me sitting there in the pool of cum.

Matt said, "Sorry about the mess, do you want us to clean it up?"

Marco said, "No, I can't have you in here after midnight. I'll take care of it."

Matt offered him $10, but Marco said, "Keep it, just tell me I'll see you guys again." We told him we definitely would be back.

Marco looked at the fully dressed Kim and Lisa and asked, "How about you two? You don't join her?"

"We usually just enjoy watching Missy squirm and get worked up," Kim explained.

"Usually? Does that mean that you sometimes join in?" Marco asked with a smile.

I think he caught them off guard, because neither of them could even stammer out a reply! That put a huge smile on my face. We all knew what Marco was getting at and Kim and Lisa were now getting a taste of what it was like for me.

They remained silent so Marco said, "You two want to get naked with her?"

"NO WAY, this is Missy's thing," Kim said.

"Well, it must interest you to some degree. It can't be ALL just liking to see Missy in these situations," Marco persisted.

Lisa jumped in, "It does arouse us, but we have never done anything like the things she has done. I don't think that is OUR thing."

"What other things has Missy done?" Marco asked.

"It would take all night to tell you. Maybe some other time," Kim said.

"How do you know you wouldn't love it too if you haven't tried it?" Marco asked in sort of a challenging way.

Kim and Lisa just looked at each other in disbelief at his forwardness. HOLY SHIT, he had them on the ropes! Were they actually going to do it? Matt and I were loving the back and forth between them.

Marco pushed on. "Look, you two are hot and there's nobody else in here..."

Lisa said, "Not tonight big boy. We'll see you some other night."

Marco replied, "How do I know that? Maybe you won't come back. If you don't want to go naked all the way back to your room, how about I just walk you to the front door here naked?"

Matt and I just looked at each other in shock at how brazen he was being. I suppose he had nothing to lose. If he let us walk out, he may never see us again. We were hanging on every word of this conversation! Marco was now just staring at them as they squirmed uncomfortably.

Finally, Lisa said very softly, "I.... don't know."

Kim looked at her in shock and said, "You aren't considering this are you?"

"How about we just flash you?" Lisa said.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I think he is going to get them to show some skin! Marco is a good looking guy and Kim and Lisa have been saying how they need to get a man, but this surprised me.

Marco saw his opportunity and started negotiating.

"Are you girls wearing panties?" He asked.

They both sheepishly nodded.

"Tell you what, why don't you give me your panties and I'll hold onto them until you come see me again? That way I have some assurance that you will come back. How's that sound?" He said confidently.

Without replying, Lisa unbuttoned her shorts and slowly slid the zipper down in a striptease fashion. She then stuck her thumbs in the side of the waistband and wiggled her hips to get them started down. When they passed her hips, she allowed them to drop to the top of her shoes and stepped out of them. She lifted the shorts with her right foot and grabbed them with her hand. I noticed Matt recording the show with his cell phone.

Marco reached his hand out toward her and she handed him the shorts. Then, she quickly grasped the side of the panties and whipped them off in one quick motion. Again, she used her right foot to lift the panties to her hand, which gave Marco a pretty good crotch shot!

Lisa handed the panties to Marco and motioned with four fingers in a "gimme" style asking him to return her shorts.

Marco smiled and said, "Not until Kim gives me her panties."

We all turned our attention to Kim. She looked really nervous and hesitant. Lisa had always been a bit more outgoing than Kim, so it was probably harder for her than it was for Lisa.

With four sets of eyes staring intently at her, Kim relented. Unlike Lisa, she quickly unbuttoned, unzipped and yanked the shorts down. Marco bent down and retrieved them. Just as quickly, she pulled her panties down in one motion and Marco again bent down in front of her to pick them up. This put him at eye level with her pussy and he took full advantage to get a good look before standing again.

The two of them looked odd standing there naked from the waist down except for the tennis shoes. Marco took a step back so he could get a full view of them both.

He gave a little whistle and said, "Damn, this is my lucky day!"

Lisa was emboldened a little bit and did a couple of poses. Meanwhile, Kim was still struggling with her nerves. She didn't look comfortable at all.

Lisa tried to ease her mind by saying, "Relax, everybody here has already seen you naked except Marco."

Kim replied, "I know, but this is so weird. Can I have my clothes back now?"

Marco said, "Of course, just let me take in your beauty for a couple of seconds first."

Marco was turning out to be quite the charmer! He first held out Lisa's shorts, which she took from him, lifted her left leg and guided her shoe covered foot into the opening. Each time she lifted her leg, Marco was treated to a great view of her pussy! Once she got the shorts over her shoes, she raised them and jockeyed them over her hips. She buttoned then zipped up and her show was over.

We then turned to Kim. Marco handed her shorts to her, and she dangled them close to the floor to put her feet in the leg openings so she wouldn't have to expose her pussy like Lisa did. She quickly pulled the shorts up, buttoned and zipped them.

Marco then said, "Now let's check out these fine undergarments and see if either of you enjoyed your striptease."

First he held up Lisa's shiny black satin panties and examined them. He turned them inside out and ran his finger through the gusset, then lifted his index finger and turned to us to show us it was moist.

He looked at Lisa and said teasingly, "Yeah, the evidence is undeniable, you liked it."

Lisa giggled and gave him a playful slap on the arm as Marco wadded up her panties and stuffed them in his pocket. He then held up Kim's yellow and white striped panties, turned them inside out and ran his index through the gusset. This time when he took his finger out, a string of juice trailed from his finger to the panties!

Marco said delightedly, "Ho ho, you little vixen! You acted like you hated it, but your panties are juiced up good!"

Kim laughed softly and said, "I did that just for you."

Now, I was the lone naked person again and all eyes were focused in my direction.

As I started to slide out of the booth, Marco saw the pool of cum being swept along with me. I think I added to it watching the Kim and Lisa show!

He said, "Jeez, your entire body is covered in cum!"

Lisa told him, "Yeah, we smeared it all over her! In fact, I think it would be really sexy to have her go to the room covered in cum, what do you think?"

Marco nodded in agreement and Kim and Matt both agreed that would be really hot.

Lisa asked Marco, "You want to do the honors? You don't have to if you think it would be gross."

He said "No, no, I would love to" and he looked at Matt for his approval.

Matt said it was OK with him if it was OK with me.

I said, "Sure, go ahead."

Marco scooped up some cum from the seat and began rubbing it around on my chest. It was cold now as I had been sitting in it for 10 minutes or so watching Kim and Lisa. It sent shivers through me and my nipples turned to stone!

Lisa said, "Don't be shy, cover every inch of her."

Marco then began massaging it into my tits and eventually in and around my pussy as Kim resumed recording on her phone. I was getting worked up again and started moaning. Just then, we heard a vacuum cleaner running outside the door and Marco stopped rubbing me up.

He said "You guys better get going, I can't get caught having you in here after closing, especially if you are naked!"

Marco stepped back to look me over one more time. I was glistening in cum from head to toe! He said he would go up front and let us know when it was clear for us to go to the elevator.

Soon, Marco motioned us to come up front. Matt led the way followed by Lisa, Kim and then me. We gathered at the large glass doors and Matt looked out. Seeing nobody in the area, we all said goodbye to Marco and Matt pulled the door open and led the way into the lobby area. Marco was holding the door open and as I passed him, he swatted me on the ass. I dashed out of the bar to join the others with cum dripping from my body!

Once outside the bar door, there were a couple of large pillars to hide us from the front desk. There was nobody at the desk, but they could come out at any moment. Matt was dashing from pillar to pillar when he finally realized he wasn't naked and didn't need to hide!

Kim and Lisa had almost made their way to the elevators already and I was still just outside the bar. The elevator lobby was around the corner from the front desk, so once I got there, the only worry would be somebody coming off the elevator. But, I had to get there first. This was going to be like the mall adventure I had with Carly.

I darted in and out from behind the pillars to a stuffed chair that I crouched behind. I checked the front desk and didn't see anybody, so I made a frantic dash across the open space, around the corner to the elevator lobby. Kim and Lisa were waiting there laughing.

I said in a panic, "Where's the elevator?" as I bounced up and down on my toes in nervousness.

Kim laughed and said, "Oh, I guess we forgot to push the button," and she then pushed it.

The door opened immediately as it must have already been at the main floor. Kim and Lisa piled in, followed by me. The doors closed and it started up to the 6h floor. I was hoping it wouldn't stop anywhere along the way! Then I realized Matt wasn't there.

"Where's Matt?" I exclaimed.

Kim said, "He must not have got there in time to catch this elevator. I'm sure he'll be up in a minute."

I didn't think anything more about it, I was just worried that I would encounter somebody at the elevator or in the hallway.

The elevator made it all the way to our floor without stopping and Kim and Lisa piled out and headed down the hall. I scurried out and looked around the corner for any strangers in the hall. Seeing none, I sprinted down the hall to catch up to Kim and Lisa.

We reached our set of doors and Kim unlocked their door and went in, followed by Lisa. Just as their door clanked shut, I realized Matt had the key card. I can't get in our room! I knocked on Kim and Lisa's door asking them to let me in, but got no answer. I heard a giggle, so I knew they were ignoring me on purpose.

I heard the elevator ding and got scared. What if it wasn't Matt? I scurried around trying to find a place to hide. I thought about the fire escape, but just as I started for it, I saw Matt come around the corner and down the hall toward me.

He said rather loudly from down the hall "Look at my sexy girlfriend standing all naked and covered in cum in the hall!"

He slowly approached me with a huge smile, grabbed me in a hug and gave me a big kiss. I separated myself from him and could see wet blotches on his clothes from the cum on my body.

I said, "OK, let's get inside."

Finally, Matt unlocked the door and we tumbled inside.

It had been an eventful day. We had been in Cancun for only a few hours and I had been naked for the bell man, naked in the hall and elevators, naked in the hotel bar and brought to multiple orgasms and made my way naked from the bar all the way up to our room! I was exhausted. Matt and I took a shower together and collapsed onto the bed and fell asleep.

To be continued.