Missy Doesn’t Say No

Story Info
College girl gets a surprise.
3.3k words
4.35
35.6k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

I'm Missy. I go to the University of Florida. This story happened last week, and I haven't told even my best friend about it. Or my boyfriend, even though he was there, and I can't believe even in the last seven days he never mentioned it.

Last Saturday night I was at home with my boyfriend, Mark. We had a party that night for end of term, and we were both still pretty drunk. All of our friends already left our place, it was very late, but we were finally alone in our little apartment.

Mark and I started kissing, in that sleepy drunk way where we were both mostly passing out, but our mouths still were doing it. Mark pulled my up from the couch in our living room, and he led me into our bedroom. He tossed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He unbuttoned my jeans and yanked them down. He crawled up between my legs, and started licking my panties, from the crack of my ass up to my belly button. Each time, as he passed over my pussy or my asshole, he pushed his tongue inside, pushing my panties inside. He kept this up for a few minutes, and I was starting to doze off.

He woke me up quickly, by grabbing the sides of my panties and pulling them all the way down to my knees in one pull. He moved aside and, in another pull, took them off and tossed them. He went right back to feasting on my holes. He licked at my asshole for a long time, and again, the beer was pushing me toward passing out. It felt great as always, but I really had had way too many tonight.

My boyfriend moved up my body, I could feel his mouth near mine, and his belly touch my belly. I'm a little chubby, and Mark is hairy, so I could feel the hairs brushing my soft skin. He licked my lips and tried to force his tongue inside. I could smell my own asshole on his mouth and being so drunk I just wasn't really into this kind of playing. I felt his cock touching my pussy, it was aimed above the hole and was rubbing his juices up and down my slit. I was getting more into it now, as his cock touched the wet part of my hole, but never went inside, sliding back up my slit. He was masturbating me with his cock. Super-hot.

I felt aroused enough now that I returned his kiss. I was coming round and waking up a little, and I wrapped my legs around his hips, trying to corral his movements so he would stick that fat little dick of his into my cunt. I was soaked already; I could feel my asshole soaking wet from our juices mixing and rolling down to the bed. He finally bit my lip and pushed his dickhead inside me.

So, we started having sex. He was drunk too, so his movements weren't very well coordinated. He slipped out a few times, poking me in my clit, my thigh, my asshole, and he fucked between my ass and the comforter a few strokes too. But I wasn't really helping either, I was just moving my hips up and down, feeling the gyrations get my orgasm building.

We thought we were alone, of course, but I thought I saw the outline of a guy emerging from the shadows of our room. He was probably one of my boyfriend's friends, I thought. It wouldn't be the first time we were watched: last year when we were freshmen, we did it many times while his roommate was sleeping ten feet away from us, and many of the times I assumed he was peeking, or at least listening. I wasn't shocked, anyway, I was too drunk to really do much moving, and was enjoying this hot fucking too much to be bothered stopping over a peeping Tom.

At first, he just stood there, looking at us. My boyfriend was so drunk and facing away from the guy, he probably didn't even notice. I looked basically right where I assumed this shadow's eyes were, but really, I was enjoying getting fucked.

After a while, though, I saw the shadow moving; the guy was taking off all his clothes! Then, he was just standing there, looking at us without doing anything. Completely naked. The shadow now had some depth and shape. The light coming in through the blinds, and the crack under the door, and my eyes getting used to these contrasts, now I could see him for more than a shadow. I couldn't help but look at his erect penis. It was like Mark's: average length or less, but wide and with a meaty head. I could see the shape of that head; the helmet had a big ridge on it. After a while I guess he noticed that I was looking at him and, he started to stroke it.

Those other times we knew we had an audience, I never saw that the other guy was obviously staring, and certainly not that he was jerking off. That's not to say I didn't assume he was, but I just didn't see it. I was only ever with one guy other than Mark, so I didn't have a lot of experience with cocks other than on the internet. It was a very awkward moment for me, but we were all way too drunk to stop.

My boyfriend still wasn't reacting in any way, Mark was just sliding in and out of my soaked cunt. I was of course already so wet; I can't say if this guy beating off to us made me any more or less horny. We just continued having sex, while this guy was watching us.

After a while we changed position, Mark rolling over and pulling me on top of him. I hoped maybe Mark would notice what was going on as he executed this move, but he didn't. This would have been the perfect time, a break in the action, for me to say something to Mark. I was becoming less focused on my drunkenness, and more on this dude jerking off to us.

The way we were positioned on the bed now, I could see this guy to my side, and Mark should have too, but again, he was oblivious, and I was too scared to say anything. And hot too. I was hot. I just started riding his fat cock. I could feel the head sliding along the anterior of my vagina, touching every nerve ending in the whole thing. I nearly forgot about the other guy!

But then, this guy moved behind me. I started feeling a little scared about his intentions, I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I could almost feel his stare, fixed on my butt, almost burning a hole in me. I couldn't see him now, and something inside me made me not look. I guess inside I knew if I turned to look, the whole thing would change in some way that I wasn't interested in. Maybe

Mark would see, and go wild, maybe the guy would disappear, maybe I was imagining the whole thing anyway. After all, I was trashed from all that beer.

But then I felt the guy's breath on my neck, and he said, softly and with a shy voice, "You're so beautiful"

Of course, I didn't reply, but I felt shivers in my back. I was still riding Mark's cock, but I was otherwise frozen. I had been with Mark for almost two years now, so riding on his fat cock, his five-and-a-half-incher, was automatic for me, I always got it all in there down to his pubic bone, then all the way out until the tip almost came out. I got the most of this fat sausage.

My boyfriend still wasn't saying or doing anything about it. I kept thinking he never saw the guy, never heard the guy, never even heard his whispering to me.

But then, the guy gets near me, like really near me. His face was right in my long blond hair, his chest touched my shoulder blades, and I felt his penis against my cheeks.

And he started touching me! At first, I thought he just wanted to touch my body. He reached around me and had one hand on my belly, and one moved all over my chest, from boob to boob, from cupping them to squeezing the nipples. He rubbed the other hand from my belly up to my armpits. His face was moving around in my hair, I could hear him sniffing, I could feel his tongue flicking out to touch my neck and my ears. Now I knew I was getting aroused by this, in addition to the great fucking I was getting from Mark. And still, with these hands moving all over his girlfriend, and the shift in weight on the bed, Mark never changed his facial expression, or his movements. And again, I was either too terrified or too drunk or too turned on to say or do anything. I never resisted him even once, and never let on to Mark that anything was happening other than his hot faithful girlfriend riding his dick.

But then this stranger pushed his dick inside me. Inside my ass. It was the first time for me, and I didn't even know the guy. I panicked, and feared Mark might go crazy seeing what just happened. But he didn't do anything. I had a short circuit in my brain, I froze completely, from toes to my voice box. I couldn't resist, I stopped riding Mark, even though my brain finally said "Stop!" my voice didn't come out. My hands wouldn't make him stop. Even my tight butt hole didn't resist him.

Seeing no reactions, from either of us, the guy behind me got very excited. I felt him move. Not deeper, but his cock swelled. It got very fat, fat in a way that my brain was imagining it in the light, with a spotlight in my mind, how this thing felt at the entrance, and how it was about to feel now that it was swelling, and sooner or later he was going to push it all the way inside, past that first ring.

He stopped moving his hands randomly around my body, placed his hands firmly on my breasts like they were handles, and rammed inside me with no mercy. His fat little prick slid right up my asshole. It burned. It really burned. He was slippery I guess from his own lube, but I had none to give inside. It burned. And my inside muscles got pushed and pulled in ways they had never before. I had plenty of fingers inside before; I actually thought I might enjoy butt sex in the future; every time I stuck my own finger in there, all the way in, it got me super wet. When Mark had fingered my asshole, when my friend Carrie fingered my asshole, when I stuck a candy cane in there, it was all really hot. This was hot too, but the pain, the pain it was serious.

I wanted him to stop, but it felt so weird, so painful, and yet, I could feel my body accommodating him. He had only made this one move so far, he had pushed the entire length and girth of his meat into my butt hole, and he was just holding on, hugging me from behind, and biting at my ear and neck. I could feel his prick pulsing inside me. He was actively doing that, I could tell it was like a beat, maybe he had some song in his head he was trying to play, with his dick, in my dirtiest hole.

All this, in front of my boyfriend? Suddenly the reality of the situation hit me: a stranger was having his way with me, with my body, with the hole that I shit out of, while I was in bed with the love of my life, on top of him, and his penis was inside my vagina! I felt completely scared, and strangely excited at the same time. I was still soaking wet all over Mark's cock and balls, and Mark was still pumping into me.

I almost panicked, but then something that changed me forever happened: they both started fucking me. Like a filthy whore. Both at the same time. They kept pounding me, faster and faster, with no interruption. There was no way that Mark wasn't aware now. The motion of the bed. The extra weight. The fact that a cock was a millimeter away from his, on the other side of my pussy's wall. No way he didn't know. And that made me hot. Hot in a way I never imagined. Never. This was now the second guy and third guy I ever touched sexually, and they were both inside me. Inside my pussy, inside my dirty dirty asshole. At the same time. One was pulling my tits and the other was reaching up and holding my hands down, almost in restraint.

I was now convinced this was all staged, and Mark maybe was at the point he thought I might ruin it and felt the need to hold my hands. So I couldn't make them stop? So I couldn't get away? I don't know exactly, but inside my head, I'm thinking about these two big dicks inside me, fucking me like an animal, and there was no way I was going to try to get away. And in a matter of seconds, I had the most powerful, insanely intense, asshole clenching orgasm I ever had. I felt like the way I squeezed all the muscles between my ribs and my knees, I was going to cut at least one of these cocks clean off. I gripped them as tight as I could, and I know I juiced them with every drop of liquid I had. It felt like I was peeing, in our bed, on these two men's hard dicks and balls.

All my body shocked by the repeating waves of this cum. The best, the most intense, feeling I've ever experienced in my entire life. And just as it started to recede, just when I started to think that that had to be the end of it, and maybe they would cum and we could get this whole thing sorted out, it happened again! And again, and again! I never came this way before. I think once when I was first learning to jerk off, I came twice in a row, from the first time I used my mom's vibrator right on my clit. But even that was nothing compared to this.

After that, I just didn't care anymore. I let my body go limp, so I was just held up by this stranger's hands on my boobies. He was now pumping in and out of my anus, and Mark was thrusting up and down into my pussy. I could hear so many sounds I never heard during sex. I heard a sloshing noise, like walking through mud, and I heard the stranger's grunts just behind my ear. It was a deep bass grunt, like he wasn't doing it on purpose, it was just coming out, like how animals make noises and probably don't even know it. I could smell my juices now. I smelled my familiar pussy smell, but I also smelled all that juice I shot out, it was definitely like pee a little. And I could smell the smell of my unlubed butt all over that guy's cock. As he pulled in and out, I was convinced he was going to turn me inside out and my shit would be all over our bed.

I had given up now, really. I wasn't fighting, I wasn't even participating, I was just a limp fuck toy for these men. One was up my ass and the other up my cunt, I had pissed all over them, and one was definitely getting a chocolate lube job from my hiney hole. And they kept on fucking. Mark usually could go twice as long when he was drunk, often to the point one or both of us just passed out without cumming. But he was still going, and not passing out.

I opened my eyes, for the first time since my crash of orgasms, and I caught Mark looking me right in the eye. I never took my eyes off of his for the next five minutes. He pushed up on my body with his hips now, trying to get every millimeter of that big cock inside me. I knew he was ready to cum. He was going to spray all my ovaries with his jizz, while I stared right in his eyes. I could feel another of my own orgasms coming now, but this one was different than all the ones before. I was building up in a slow way, from a tiny, tiny tingle that seemed to be centered right on that little bit of flesh between my holes.

Just then, the strange man pushed into me hard. Like really hard. He knocked me over, right onto Mark's chest. So now all three of our heads were within a 3-foot space, the two of the men's faces looking right at each other. No way any of this was anything other than staged. And it was so hot because I didn't expect it, the suspense was hot, and now the fucking was driving me to another blasting orgasm.

And the man got even bigger. It felt like his cock was bigger now, in this position. Or maybe it was swelling up just before his cum. But it was amazing. My virgin asshole went from a few minutes ago in burning pain, to being on fire in a sensual animal way. He pumped my rear a few more times, then I felt the warmth of his sperms going up my shitty hole. He came while he was all the way inside and stopped fucking me as he unloaded. The cum was going deep deep inside me, and I felt every spurt like it was a spoonful. He grunted in a way then and bit my ear kind of too hard, and I came. I came and came and came, again squeezing both my holes tight and juicing both men's rods.

Mark pushed into me one last time and shot his load inside me. I was still cumming, the waves running over and over me, and I definitely peed on him again.

I expected now some kind of after-action event. Everyone owning up to their role, maybe some names, maybe a lamp turned on. All I got was a feeling like I just took a huge shit, as the stranger slipped his cock out of my inside out butt hole. He got up, and I saw him bend over, I guess he was picking up his clothes, and he turned out through our bedroom door. Mark held me down now and kissed me on my open mouth. There was no resolution for me. He was never going to let me know who that was, or what exactly was going on.

As I said at the beginning, a week has passed now, and Mark hasn't said a word about it. I'm shy, and even timid and submissive, so I haven't brought it up either. But let me say, I'm not a casual masturbator; since I met Mark, I may have done it three total times. This past week, three times a day. Fingers in both holes, pulling them out and sniffing them, pulling on my tits, everything. All with my eyes closed tight, and imagining every contour of that shadow-man, every bite, and that whisper about how beautiful he said I am.

Not sure if Mark and I will ever talk about this, or repeat it, but either way, my feelings for him are the same or stronger, and he treats me exactly the same as he did before. And now I think about getting railed by strangers all the time.

vladm
vladm
149 Followers