Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Her bothers take advantage of a car ride through the night.
5.9k words
4.57
105.5k
170

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,113 Followers

It all started with an unplanned car ride through the night after getting a call telling them that Carol's sister had been in a car accident. As the family of six prepared to pile into the SUV Tom wished they hadn't gotten rid of their other car. But with Covid making it so him and Carol were now working from home permanently, it just hadn't made sense to keep both vehicles. Especially with the twins about to join their brothers in college. With the two older boys home for the summer, this trip was simply bad timing and they would just have to make it work.

Although it was the largest SUV available without third row seating, it didn't have that extra seat. Like Tom, the three boys were tall and athletic, so the logical arrangement for maximum comfort would have been for his wife and daughter to ride in the backseat with the two younger boys. The women's petite sizes would allow for more comfort while also letting Tom and Jason take turns driving and napping. But he knew that wouldn't happen. Despite Carol's many good qualities, she had her selfish side and, as expected, she insisted on taking the front passenger's seat.

Missy would just have to sit on one of her brother's laps.

Loading their bags into the backend, Tom briefly thought about asking his daughter to ride back there. Afterall, she was tiny enough to make it work. But he quickly discarded the idea, thinking it would be wrong to even ask her to.

This led to him wondering how they had ever gotten to the point where his little girl was eighteen and about to go off to college. It seemed both an eternity ago, and yet only yesterday, that Carol had been pregnant with the twins and he had been thrilled to learn that they would finally have a daughter. At the time he hadn't thought about the tortuous nights once she started dating, not to mention the recent anxiety from her going off to college and living in a dorm. He tried telling himself that he didn't have to worry, that she was still too innocent for those things.

And there were actually fleeting moments when he believed it. Moments when she was dancing around in one of her anime cosplay outfits, her slim lips curled into a playful smile under her perky little nose. With her big, sparkling brown eyes and dyed-pink hair in pigtails, she just looked too young and innocent to be interested in boys. But then he would inadvertently notice the subtle curve of her firm B-cup breasts or her taut little ass under the costume and the moment would vanish.

"I'll sit behind Mom first," Jason volunteered, interrupting his dad's thoughts.

"Thanks," Tom smiled at their eldest, knowing what he was doing. Carol might have insisted on having the front seat, but she would also pull the seat all the way forward, giving whoever sat behind her all the leg room possible. This meant that Missy would be on that brother's lap.

"But we are alternating when we stop for gas." Jason looked pointedly at his brothers.

Nodding in agreement, Chris and Frank played a game of rock-paper-scissors to decide who got to sit next to the other door. Frank, Missy's twin, won. Then they all piled in and, popping in their earbuds, each kid focused on his or her phone. Putting his own earbuds in so he could jam out to the music that would help him stay awake, Tom guided the vehicle to the highway. In the passenger's seat, Carol was soon quietly snoring, aided by the pills she had gulped down.

Straddling Jason's legs, Missy tried to get and stay comfortable. But she was forced to continuously shift this way or that whenever her dad switched lanes or slowed down because of traffic. Initially this made it difficult for her to maintain focus on the videos she was watching until she eventually got used to it. Then, making the adjustments without thought, she did get lost in the videos. This kept her from noticing the growing manhood under her for a while. When she did finally notice it, she had to suppress a giggle.

Although not very experienced, she knew that guys in her age bracket would get unintentional hard-ons. Assuming this was the current case, being a good little sister, she couldn't resist the chance to mess with her oldest brother.

For the next several miles she pretended to be unaware of his condition as she used the car's motions as an excuse to shift and slide in his lap in an exaggerated fashion, pressing her ass down against him in the process. With everyone wearing loose gym clothes, his shorts did nothing to confine his growing thingy and she had to suppress more giggles.

When she felt a tap on her shoulder, she removed one earbud and turned to look over her shoulder.

"What?" She tried hiding a smirk and look innocent.

"You're wiggling around an awful lot." He had also removed an earbud and his annoyed expression told her that he wasn't buying her act.

"Am I?" She couldn't stop her smirk from growing.

"Just stop it," he grumbled, putting his earbud back in.

Now openly giggling, Missy also put her earbud back in and turned her attention to her phone once more. Her amusement kept her from noticing a warmth tingling throughout her body for a few minutes.

Oh shit! She thought when it did register and she realized that it was emanating from her special place. Replaying her recent actions in her mind, color rose to her cheeks with the sudden memory of her inadvertently shifting in Jason's lap to rub herself on his thingy, effectually dry humping him. And it didn't matter to her body that he was her brother. It had simply reacted to the sensation of his hard thingy rubbing against her special place.

Taking a moment to mentally thank him for stopping her, she tried to ignore the warmth and focus on her phone.

But it wasn't easy.

While his thingy lost most of its rigidity, she now couldn't help being aware of her tiny ass resting atop it and had to concentrate on not overdoing it when the car's motion forced her to move. Frustratingly, this kept the warm tingling alive.

Knocked out by her pills, Carol was the only one that didn't get out to stretch her legs when they stopped for gas. Knowing that it would take an atomic explosion to wake her, Tom considered moving her into the backseat. But he also knew that he didn't want to deal with her when and if she did wake up. The late hour meant that he was tired, which meant he was irritable. As he pumped the gas, he found himself wondering why he had ever married her. Then he saw their kids coming back from the restrooms with their sodas, and he knew. They might have gotten their unselfishness from him, but they got many good qualities from their mother.

Watching them laugh and jostle one another, his gaze focused on Missy and he thought how much she resembled Carol when they had met as college freshmen. Even in loose girl's gym shorts and a baggy t-shirt Missy had the same supple body as Carol had had then. Not that his wife wasn't still sexy. Even after four kids her softened curves remained alluring. Yet, he couldn't help thinking back to those college days when she had laid beneath him, her legs spread wide, her firm breasts delicately jiggling as he rhythmically thrust his cock deep into her tight, wet pussy. Her big brown eyes gazing up at him as she whimpered and moaned past her slim lips, her pink hair splayed out--.

What the fuck? The question ricocheted through his mind, stopping the trip down memory lane.

"That shit just ain't right," he mumbled, realizing that his imagination had somehow replaced his wife's image with that of their daughter. Mentally slapping himself for the lapse in morality, he chalked it up to the hour. Telling the kids he would be right back, he went inside to use the restroom and got himself a couple of energy drinks, slamming one down on his way back out to the car.

Climbing behind the wheel, he noticed that Chris and Frank had switched places, but that Jason again sat behind Carol with Missy on his lap. Surprised a little by this, he again assumed it was for the extra legroom.

Assuming the same, Missy settled onto her eldest brother's lap again without much thought. Having gotten out and moved around, she had forgotten about her body's tingling warmth. But as she got situated, she once more became aware of his manhood under her which reawakened the warmth. Deciding to get some sleep, she dropped her phone and earbuds in the door's nook, crossed her arms on the headrest in front of her, and laid her head on them. Between the uncomfortable position and the shifting of the car, sleep didn't come quick nor easy. Her mind didn't help either. It kept reaching back to the memory of her brother's hard thingy rubbing against her.

This was the probably the reason that, once she did doze off, she dreamt about Ricky. In the dream she was in the backseat of her ex-boyfriend's car, the two of them making out and steaming up the windows. Cupping and squeezing her titties through her shirt, his hands molded the pliant little mounds as his hardening manhood pressed against her special place. Lying on her back, letting him dry hump her, a tingling warmth grew throughout her body, making it simmer and her special place grow damp. Responding to the building desire, she started pushing down to grind herself atop his --.

Wait. How can I be pressing down onto him if he's on top of me? The question invaded her dream, creating a trickle of confusion. And how can he be fondling both my titties so easily in this position?

Struggling with these questions, she crawled out of the dream and into reality. Thinking she was in her bed; she was momentarily disoriented by how hard her pillow was and the sight of someone's legs between her own.

Then her dad applied the brakes and her head pressed into her arms. Putting things together, disbelief echoed through her with the realization that it was Jason's thingy that she was grinding on. And it was his hands fondling her titties.

With no idea of how or why this was, she tried to make sense of it. Earlier, when she had been taking advantage of his unintentional condition to annoy him the way siblings do, her actions had been playful. Maybe even innocent-like. The contact with her special place... her dry humping of him... had been accidental. But, embroiled in the dream, she must have started doing it again. Probably more deliberately. And that had led him to playing with her titties.

Ok. But now it's time to stop it, she told herself.

But she didn't... couldn't.

To her dismay, competing thoughts ricocheted off one another in her mind; one declaring that what they were doing was wrong, the other whimpering that it felt too good to stop. The internal argument keeping her from doing anything other than continuing to roll and grind herself on him, she felt the tingling warmth turn into a gusting desire and her special place growing wet. Adding to the sensation of his rigid manhood rubbing against her, his hands on her breast were making the little mounds pulse with a needy ache, causing her to lean into them. Her hard little nipples poked at her t-shirt, the material slipping over them making them tingle with electricity.

These things making it more and more difficult for her to convince herself to stop, she searched for the strength she needed.

We can't. Not here. Even if it wasn't wrong, we can't here. She managed to argue, reminding herself that they were in a car full of family. Taking a deep breath, she forced her ass to stop its actions and stiffened her whole body. As she lifted her head and turned to glare at Jason over her shoulder, she saw that their brothers still had their earbuds in and were staring at their phones.

"What?" Jason mouthed more than whispered, his smirk visible even in the dark.

"Stop," she whispered, using one hand to brush his two away from her chest.

"You started it."

"And now I'm stopping it." Trying to sound confident, she was surprised to hear her own voice falter. She didn't know if he meant earlier, or if she had started grinding on him in her sleep, but either way it didn't matter.

"No, you're not." His gaze telling her that it didn't matter that she was his sister, that his need for satisfaction had moved past that, he grabbed her hips and made her move back and forth in his lap again.

Shocked by this, Missy glared at him and tried to keep her body stiff. But, as her special place slid atop his hard thingy, she felt her resolve weakening.

No. No. It's wrong. She insisted to herself even as she started to question if it did.

Her stiffened body made its motions awkward and uncomfortable. Yet, it still fanned her building desire. Soon, she couldn't stop her body from relaxing and start moving on its own again. Sliding her tiny ass back and forth, she pressed down to grind atop his hard manhood. It didn't take long for Jason to slide his hands up from her hips and inside her shirt to cup her plump little titties once more.

The following minutes were surrealistic for the eighteen-year-old.

Turning to lay her face back into her arms, she bit her lip to stifle a whimper as she ground herself atop her eldest brother's rigid manhood while riding in a car full of family. Her ass sliding back and forth, pressing down on his thingy, the gusting desire made her embers spark into glowing briquettes and her special place grew wetter. Simultaneously, he was hungrily manipulating her titties, making them pulse with an ache. His palms flattening her swollen nipples made them spark and crackle with electricity.

Stifling another whimper, her limited experience told her that their dry humping would last until Jason climaxed inside his shorts. Although she knew it was wrong, she couldn't help hoping that he would last long enough for her to orgasm. Despite the shame this thought created, her grinding took on more and more emphasis with each passing moment and she arched her back slightly to press the titties into his hands.

He's your brother! The thought echoed through her. But rather than dampening her desire, for some reason it caused the embers within her loins to burst into flames. She also couldn't stop thinking that they might get caught. That their dad might happen to look over and realize what his children were doing. Surprising her, this made her fires dance excitedly and her grind even harder atop Jason.

Then she remembered Frank and Chris sitting next to them. Trying to convince herself that they were ignorant to what was going on, that it was too dark and they were too focused on their phones to be aware, she kept herself from looking their way.

All of this was so exciting... felt so good... that she no longer had any desire to stop. And when an orgasm manifested among her fires, its rapturous promise renewed her hope that Jason would last just... a... few... more--.

His hands came away from her breasts. Slid down and out from inside her shirt.

Thinking he had finished, her hope destroyed, her grinding briefly faltered, then rapidly increased in a desperate attempt to release her own orgasm. For a moment, she thought she would manage it. But then Jason's hands cupped her ass and lifted her off him. The orgasm diminishing among the fires, a sad whimper rattled her throat.

Holding her ass inches above his lap, she opened her eyes and looked down to see him pushing his shorts down. Her first thought was that he intended to remove his soiled underwear. Confused, she wondered what he intended to do with them. Afterall, it wasn't like he could casually roll down the window and through them out onto the highway. Or could he? Then he stopped pushing his clothes down with them just past her knees. Growing more confused, she adjusted her head enough to see that his thingy remained rigidly erect. Grinding atop it, she had recognized that it was big, but seeing it made her inhale sharply. Realizing that he hadn't finished, she believed that he now intended for her to rub herself on the exposed thingy. The prospect sending a new surge of excitement through her, it also renewed her hope for her own orgasm.

But where will his stuff go when he does cum? The question barely had time to form before she felt his fingers reaching up inside one leg of her shorts.

Wondering what he was doing, her hips reflexively twitched in the air and she had to stifle another whimper when his fingers brushed against her panties where they covered her special place. Then the fingers hooked the edge of her panties and pulled them aside as his other hand gripped her hip and started guiding her back down to his lap.

No. No, no, no! He can't be! Her mind screamed in denial of his intentions. Dry humping is one thing, but that... that is something else. I'm his sister! He's my brother! It's wrong. It's wrong, it's wrong, it's wrong.

His manhood slipped inside the leg of her shorts... brushed against her inner thigh. Its heat sizzled against her flesh. Created a different, new surge of excitement within her. Even as she tried to deny this, her orgasm flared up among the flames dancing within her loins.

Isn't it? She questioned her own argument.

The tip of his member pressed between her labia. The head slid through her wet slit. Still arguing the morality of this, she couldn't stop herself from shifting to align the tip with her opening. And, when it settled there, she slowly lowered herself onto him. Stifling another moan, she felt her walls being forced apart by the head then collapsing around his thick shaft.

Despite her dad's moments of delusion, Missy was not a virgin. But she had only been with Ricky a few times and her brother's invasion soon met resistance. Instinctively lifting up slightly, she slid back down and took a little more of his shaft into her velvety folds. Meeting resistance a second time, she again lifted and dropped. This time it was their position that stopped her from taking all of him. Yet, as her special place enveloped as much of him as she could, her mind echoed with the knowledge that he was bigger than Ricky. Clenching her eyes shut, she pressed her head into her arms and bit at her lip to partially stifle more whimpers as she rolled her hips for a moment and reveled in the filling sensation.

Her mind reeling with what she was doing... who she was doing it with, she lifted up slightly, then slid back down. Doing this again and again, working up to rising as much as she dared before dropping back down, she pumping herself on and off her brother's thingy. Its thick shaft caressing her tight entrance... filling her special place, fueled the desire rolling through her body and caused her juices to flow freer.

Her actions freeing Jason's hands from guiding her, they once more slid up inside her shirt. Cupping her titties, they kneaded the plump little mounds, squeezed and manipulated their plaint flesh. Between her humping movements and their awkward position, his fondling was a bit disjointed. But it still felt good enough to fuel the ache within her breasts and she arched her back slightly to press them into his hands.

Thoughts about how wrong this all was... how forbidden it was, continued echoing through Missy's mind. Oddly, she found these tantalizing instead of filling her with shame or making her want to stop. They created waves of naughty excitement that fanned the flames within her loins... fed the orgasm dancing among them.

Soon these thoughts made her remember her other brothers. Worried that they were not asleep and unaware, that her actions had gotten their attention, she hated the idea of what they must be thinking of her. Quickly losing the fight to not look over at them and dreading what she would find, she lifted and turned her head. It didn't surprise her to find them both staring back at her with astonished expressions.

If the last minutes had been surreal, the following ones were truly inexplicable for the young woman.

Desperately wanting her shame to make her bury her face back in her arms, she instead let her gaze be drawn down to where the two brothers were rubbing at obvious bulges within their shorts. Wishing this would make her want to stop what she was doing, yet knowing that it would not, her eyes bounced between the bulges and their owners' faces. Then something in her brothers' expressions made her arch her back more and press her titties even firmer into Jason's fondling hands.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,113 Followers
12