Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments she did eventually turn and drop her face back into her arms, her eyes closing. Humping up and down, she pumped herself on and off her oldest brother's thingy. His thick shaft caressing her entrance, its size filled her... stuffed her again and again while his hands kneaded and plied her titties. His manipulations growing hungrier, his fingers squeezed the plaint mounds, his palms flattened and rubbed against her swollen nipples.

The ache within her breasts pulsing harder... the fires within her loins dancing faster, her orgasm began swirling as it exited the flames and churned toward its release. Her nerves crackling with anticipation, her muscles quivered and her humping motion stuttered.

The orgasm reaching the edge, she nearly forgot to stifle the whimpers coming from her as the thought that Frank and Chris were about to watch her climax on their brother's thingy shot through her mind. The naughtiness of this made her lift her head to look over at them again and she was barely surprised to see that they had both pushed their shorts down to stroke their own sizable members. The image of this sent a mischievous urge coursing through her. Fighting that urge for a second, she quickly realized it was useless and gave in. Unable to believe what she was doing, she reached over to Frank's thingy. As he eagerly pulled his hand away, her own tiny fingers wrapped themselves around his shaft as best they could and stroked it.

The rigid manhood pulsed in her grasp...

Jason's thingy stuffed her...

Her orgasm roared over the edge...

Electricity screaming along her nerves, her muscles spasmed and trembled. Her head rolled back and her pink hair fluttered. Her eyes clamping shut, fireworks exploded behind them. Locking her lips together, she stifled the loud moans rattling her throat. Her one hand clawed at the headrest, her other jerked on her twin's thingy. Her body writhing upon Jason's lap, her special place shoved as far down onto him as possible and her walls clamping tightly, her hips rolled... her ass hopped.

Her body's natural act having the desired effect, Jason jerked his hands down from her titties to grab onto her hips as he thrusted upward. Somehow shoving a little more of his manhood into her, it lurched and started unleashing his semen deep inside her.

The sensation sent her orgasm higher, its blissful explosions making her body twitch and writhe spastically. Stifling more moans, her head snapped back-and-forth, from side-to-side, her pink hair flapping with it. Her nails dug deeper into the headrest and her hand jerked on Frank.

Just as her orgasm was beginning to fade, she sensed Jason finishing, his thingy calming inside her. Instinctively rolling her hips, her clenching walls milked the last drops of seed from him. Then she slumped forward against the headrest and turned to stare at her hand tugging on Frank's manhood. Quivering with aftershocks, she told herself that she should stop, but she didn't want to.

A moment later, Jason's hands slid under her tiny ass and lifted her off him. As all three brothers scooted down in the seat, they worked together to get her turned around and laid on her side across their extended legs. The process forcing her to release her twin's manhood, she soon had both his and Chris' within easy reach. Feeling conflicted between her morality and desire, Missy eagerly wrapped her fingers around both as best she could. Having never handled two members at once before, a surge of naughty excitement coursed through her, enhanced by the fact that they were her brothers'. Softly closing her eyes, she began stroking them, the act and thoughts making her fires continue to dance within her loins.

Their father had pulled his seat up slightly to give some legroom to whoever was behind him, but her back was pressed against his seat. Laying there like that, with her knees bent sharply, put her at the trio's mercy and they quickly took advantage.

Her asscheeks poking out from her shorts, Jason cupped one of the taut little orbs. His fingers squeezing its flesh, a couple of them were very close to her special place and she reflexively wiggled her bottom in an attempt to make them touch it.

Pulling her t-shirt up, Frank started fondling her titties. His inexperienced caused him to palm the plump little mounds and toy with her swollen nipples exuberantly. This caused her twinges of pain that somehow added to the needy ache pulsing within the mounds.

Twining his fingers into her pink hair, Chris started pushing her head toward his crotch.

No! Missy's eyes flew open to stare at his approaching thingy. Her body reflexively stiffening, she tried pulling back in protest. The idea of taking one of those things into her mouth had scared her ever since she had become aware of the act. And the one time she had tried it had only made the fear worse. Ricky had forcibly crammed himself into her throat again and again, gagging her until he had erupted. Now, all she could imagine was Chris doing the same thing with his bigger and thicker manhood.

Yet, she doubted she could stop him. With her back pressed against their dad's seat, Chris' thingy already loomed close to her mouth. Plus, any real fight she tried to put up would likely lead to their dad discovering what the siblings were doing... what she had already done.

And her brother didn't show any signs of being denied.

His fingers tensing in her hair and causing more twinges of pain, he applied more pressure to the back of her head. Believing that this confirmed her worse fears, Missy quietly whimpered in acceptance and aligned the head of his member with her slim lips. His scent enveloping her, she noticed the tip shining with precum and stuck out her tongue to lick it away. Surprised to find that it tasted better than she remembered, she was further surprised when Chris didn't immediately shove her mouth onto him. Instead, he simply held her head still, her mouth hovering near the tip.

Ricky had definitely not done this.

A tantalizing tingle running along her nerves with the idea that this was not Ricky, but her brother, she swiped her tongue over and around the head some more.

He might not have shoved her mouth onto him immediately, but it didn't take long for Chris to have enough of this and push her head down. Her lips being pressed against the tip, Missy's trepidation rapidly returned. Trying to relax, she let the head force her lips apart. As they slid over it and reached the indentation underneath, she locked them around his thick shaft. Then, quietly whimpering in fear, she let him force her lips down. Expecting him to cram himself into her throat, she desperately tried to relax in preparation. This caused her to take a second to realize that his hand had stopped pushing with her lips pressed against her fingers.

Cautiously relieved, Missy spent a moment wondering what to do. Remembering something she had heard, she started sucking on the shaft in her mouth while pressing her tongue against it. When his hand simply remained resting at the back of her head, she then gingerly slid her lips up and down a little. Hearing him softly exhale, she relaxed a little and slid her lips along more of his shaft. Surprising herself, she quietly mewled as the act made her lips' nerve-endings tingle pleasantly.

During the time this process had taken, her other hand paused its stroking of Frank's thingy. He had obviously been patiently watching and waiting. Now, grabbing onto her hand, he made it start again. Working it up and down, Missy initially struggled to find some kind of rhythm with her sliding lips. Then, finding one that semi-matched, she also tugged on the base of Chris' thingy.

Focused on these things, her ass rolled a little on its own in response to Jason's hand slipping up inside her short's leg and a pair of his fingers delving between her legs. The she felt his other hand lifting her top leg to give him better access and she hooked her foot on the corner of their mom's seat.

Carol had taught her daughter the difference between cheap and quality lingerie. So, despite their earlier torture, Missy's panties had rebounded to hug her special place. Taking advantage of the access her raised leg provided, Jason's fingers massaged the wet spot there. The contact making her fires flare up and her hips twitch, Missy quietly mewled around the thingy in her mouth. Then his fingers slipped inside her panties to press between her labia. Sliding up and down through her wet slit a few times, they settled against her entrance. Her fires flaring higher in anticipation, Missy tried to focus on what her hands and lips were doing, but it wasn't easy. As Jason applied pressure to the fingers, her hips twitched and rolled to aid them in their penetration of her. Once they were completely inside her, he hooked them to massage her inner wall for a moment then started pumping them in and out.

Lying across her brothers' laps, being finger-fucked and fondled, made to use her mouth, Missy's body reveled in it all. Frank's hands manipulating her titties, his fingers hungrily reshaping them, made the ache within pulse throughout her body. His toying fingers made her swollen nipples crackle with electricity. Chris' hold on her hair pulled it every time her lips slid down his shaft, creating twinges of pain-laced excitement. The sensation of her lips sliding along his hard pole made their nerve-endings tingle tantalizingly. Jason's pumping fingers stroked her entrance's nerve-endings and the digits curled to brush along her inner wall.

Her fires flaring even higher, another orgasm soon formed among them, making her hips twitch excitedly. Struggling to quiet the mewls escaping around Chris' manhood, she let her hips roll and twitch on their own as the thoughts about how naughty it all was echoed through her mind. All of this soon led her orgasm from the flames and toward its release, making her nerves quiver in anticipation.

Within her grasp, Frank's thingy grew stiffer. His hands grew hungrier on her breasts, his fingers squeezing them almost angrily. Realizing that his climax was fast approaching, she instinctively started pumping her hand faster while briefly wondering where he would shoot his semen.

Seconds later she forgot the question when Chris' fingers in her hair started to push and pull her head, his hips humping his thingy at her mouth. The memory of what Ricky had done rushing back, her fear caused her own orgasm to hesitate and even recede back toward the fires a little. But again, considering the whole situation, she recognized that she had no choice in whatever her brother would do. Resigning herself to this, she tugged faster on the base of his thingy, urging him to finish no matter how.

Her hands' actions worked.

Frank soon placed a hand atop hers and made her angle his thingy toward herself. As it then began lurching within her grasp, shot after shot of his warm semen sprayed across her breasts and hard nipples. The feel of this, the imagery of it in her mind, sent a surge of impish excitement coursing through her lithe little body.

Almost simultaneously, Chris' actions caused her lips to push her hand down his shaft a little further before his fingers tensed to hold her head still. As his hips' awkward humping stuttered a few times, her fear made her concentrate enough to slide her hand up a little and tighten her grip in hopes that it would stop him from shoving his thingy into her throat. Thankfully, this proved unnecessary. Cramming her lips against her fingers, he froze without trying to force any more of himself into her mouth as his manhood also began erupting.

Her fear of having her throat stuffed being erased, Missy still had to deal with the one about swallowing his seed. But as the first shots were released, she discovered that this act was so much easier with only a portion of his thingy in her mouth.

And her own orgasm raced toward its release to roar freely through her. Tidal waves of ecstasy crashing against her cliffs, skyrockets exploded behind her closed eyes. Electricity screamed along her nerves, making her muscles spasm, her body twitch and writhe where it lay across their legs. Her hips jerked and rolled. Her foot on her mother's seat kicked out, smacked into the car's frame.

While Jason continuing finger-fucking her through the next moments, at some point she realized that Chris and Frank were finishing. Her orgasm's rolling lust made her suck deeply on the former, her little hand tugging at the base of his thingy, her tongue swiping at the last drops of semen. Her other hand also tugging on Frank's, she arched her back to rub the tip of it against her titties. These actions making her feel naughty, they created fresh waves of orgasmic pleasure that lasted a few moments longer.

Once these did eventually begin to recede, the electricity flying along her nerves calmed and her muscles relaxed. Her body quivering with the lingering tremors, she begrudgingly pulled her mouth off Chris and opened her eyes to stared at his softening member in her hand.

After a couple of minutes, the siblings all worked together to get the boys' shorts pulled back up and Missy repositioned on Jason's lap. With her t-shirt back in place, she felt the material sticking to Frank's semen. Laying her head on her arms once more, trying to fall asleep, her mind reeled with what had just happened and what it might mean for the days ahead.

Continued...

12