Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing its nerve-endings...

Grazing her swollen clit...

Chris fondled her breast...

Squeezed the pliant mound...

Suckled on her nipple...

Frank tweaked her other nipple...

His hips rocking...

His thingy pumping...

Fucking her mouth...

In and out...

His rigid flesh caressing her lips...

Her lips bouncing off her fingers, her mind continued to echo with thoughts of the taboos involved while her body reveled in the sensations of being pleasured and used. Each lick of her special place... every suckle and tweak of her nipples... each squeeze of her breasts... and every slide of the rigid manhood along her lips fueled her fires.

"Mmm." She mewled around Frank's thingy when an orgasm formed among her dancing flames, making her nerves tingle with anticipation. Swaying with her fires, the orgasm steadily grew, its pulsating promise making her mewl again and again.

When Chris suddenly pulled away from her breast and climbed off the bed, that pulsating promise faded slightly. Briefly wondering why, she quickly forgot the question as Frank's use of her mouth took on an unmistakable building urgency.

Mentally preparing herself to swallow, like she had for Chris, she couldn't help fearing the worse. While Frank's bouncing of her lips off her fingers had barely budged them, she didn't know what the next moments might bring. This made her want leverage. Turning her body, she brought her empty hand against his pelvis. Then, wanting him to finish and either confirm or refute her fear, she eagerly tugged on the base of his shaft, urging him to climax.

In the following moments Frank's fingers tensed in her hair, his hips stuttered. Yet, he seemed content to bounce her lips off her fingers, allowing her orgasm to regain most of its promise. Aiding it, Jason's tongue continued licking her slit and brushing near her clit. Eventually the orgasm exited the flames and rolled toward its release. Her nerves crackling expectantly, her muscles flexed and her flesh quivered.

Sliding up, Jason's tongue aggressively licked her clit once... twice... thrice.

"Mmm!" Electricity screaming through the button, the orgasm roared through Missy with an intensity she had never before experienced. Her mind exploded with a mesmerizing kaleidoscope of brilliant fireworks. Torturous bolts of electricity shot along her nerves. Her muscles spasmed hard enough that the hand on Frank's pelvis had to slap down atop the mattress behind her to support her, the act causing the flap of her white top to flail in the air. Her body shuddering, her feet kicked deeper into the mattress and her legs tensed to lift herself against Jason's lapping tongue, her hips jerking and twitching mid-air.

Using his arms around her thighs, Jason continued lapping of her clit, making it shriek with electricity.

"Mmm! Mmm!" Moaning around Frank's pumping manhood, she sucked on it harder.

The rocking of her twin's hips rapidly devolving into frantic stuttering, his fingers pulled at her hair. Knowing he was on the very cusp of his own climax, and fearing what would happen if too much of him was in her mouth, Missy tried to slide her hand further up his shaft. But then, at the last possible second, he actually jerked himself from her mouth and let go of her hair. Her head falling to the pillow and rolling back on her straining neck, her hand enthusiastically jerked on his manhood as his warm semen once more sprayed across her titties.

"Ooh God!" She cried, the lewd act sending her orgasm rocketing to new heights, releasing fresh skyrockets, and making her jerk on his manhood even more eagerly. As shot after shot covered her breasts and nipples, the power of the electricity shooting along her nerves made her entire body arch... twist and writhe mid-air... her hips hop before Jason's lapping tongue. Her empty hand clawed and jerked at the bedspread. Her head snapped from side-to-side, her pigtails flapping and flopping.

In the midst of this, Frank finished. Continuing to tug on his thingy even as she was writhing, she milked the last drops of semen from it.

Then the orgasm eventually began to fade.

Her body shuddering with aftershocks, she settled back to the bed. Her face lulled to the side with her hat askew atop her head and her pigtails lying twisted upon the pillow. Quiet mewls slipped past her trembling lip.

While Jason's tongue slid up and down through her slit a few times, Frank moved away and her emptied hand fell to her side. Then the mattress shifted with Jason moving up to kneel between her legs, his hands placed to either side of her and holding him above her.

"You are so cute," he whispered.

Opening her eyes, she briefly glimpsed Chris sitting on the other bed before turning her face to stare up at Jason. Her eyelids were heavy, her shallow breaths slipping past her slim lips caused her plump little titties to gently rise and fall below the pushed-up bra, their milky flesh and swollen pink nipples splattered by Frank's semen. With her white blouse thrown open under her, her flesh shimmered with a thin sheen of sweat and her abs quivered. Below the outfit piled at her waist and between her spread legs, her special place glistened brightly with her juices which sparkled among the tuft of blond hairs. Below where her swollen clit stood proudly from under its hood, her bright pink labia were flowering open in invitation to the manhood she could sense hovering... oh... so... close.

Although she still knew they shouldn't be doing this, if she had had any lingering ideas of stopping it, the member's proximity coupled with the powerful orgasm would have vanquished them. She wanted it... wanted him... wanted her brother inside her. The forbidden desire made her reach between them with one hand and wrap her fingers around his thingy as best she could. In that moment, she remembered how big he was and how their position in the car had kept her from taking it all. A mixture of excitement and trepidation tingled along her nerves as his hips dropped and the tip pressed between her labia, against her wet slit. Guiding it down, she brought the tip to her entrance, then held her breath as his hips dropped further, the head forcing her walls apart.

"Ooh God." She gasped as the first inches of his thick shaft sunk into her velvety folds. Her eyes closing, her hand released him and came out to scratch at the bedspread.

"Fuck, you're tight," he groaned. Meeting resistance, his hips stopped then lifted slightly before dropping again.

"Ooh God." Her fingers clutched at the bedspread as more of him sunk into her.

"So fuckin' tight." Lifting and dropping his hips once more.

"Ooh God." She whimpered as inch after inch of his manhood stuffed her.

"Fuck, that's good," he groaned, grinding his crotch against hers.

"Ooh God. Ooh God." Being completely stuffed, she now understood the previous night's limitations. It also caused the flames within her loins to flare, her fingers to gab at the bedspread so she could lift her ass and grind her crotch back against his.

"You're so fuckin' tight," he groaned, slowly removing a portion of himself, then sliding it into her again.

"Ooh God, Jason." The previous night's forced silence came echoing back at her and, without understanding why, she felt the need to name the person whose manhood was inside her.

"You're such a little hottie." Sighing, his hips began to slowly pump his member in and out of her.

"Yes. Ooh yes," she whimpered, her own hips rising to meet his thrusts.

His slow, gentle rhythm allowing her to grow accustom to the size of him, she soon opened her eyes to gaze up again.

"So cute. So hot." His eyes reflected the mischievous smirk on his lips.

"Ooh, Jason." Her own slim lips curled into a similar smirk as she thought about the immorality of what they were doing and discovered that it no longer bothered her. Embracing the naughtiness, she let it fuel her desire.

Aiding this was the way her brother's manhood stuffed her special place each time his hips dropped, the sensation making her fight to keep her eyes from closing. With her limited knowledge she didn't know if Jason was that big, or if Ricky was that small, she just knew that her brother sunk deeper into her.

This thought made her think about her other brothers and, after a few moments, she turned to look for them. They were sitting on the other bed, eagerly watching her and Jason. While Frank was eagerly stroking his thingy back to life, Chris' was fully erect and he was gripping the edge of the bed, wearing a tense, hungry expression. Instinctively knowing that he was waiting for his chance to do what Jason was doing, the fires within her loins flared higher. Then, whimpering happily, she turned her eyes back to Jason.

Up and down his hips humped...

Their rhythm building...

In and out his manhood pumped...

Faster...

Harder...

Up and down...

In and out...

Wet, slapping sounds echoing...

In and out...

Filling her...

Stuffing her...

Her titties jiggling upon her chest, her burning fires caused a fresh sheen of sweat to coat her flesh, making it shimmer anew. Her hands clawed at the bedspread, providing the leverage needed to lift herself up and meet his thrusts. Sliding herself on and off his thingy, the ricocheting thoughts of taboo made her whimper his name again and again. As another orgasm formed within her raging fires, its rapturous promise sent electricity racing along her nerves. Her muscles flexing, her sex started tightening around his thick shaft, adding to its caressing sensation.

Above her, Jason's features were tightening... his rhythm stuttering... his thrusting becoming harder... faster. His hips twitching with each full insertion, he drove himself into her again... and... again.

"Ooh God!" The knowledge that her brother was on the verge of cumming inside her caused the orgasm to tear away from the fires and instantly roar free. Her muscles spasming, her eyes shut and her head snapped back on her straining neck. Thousands of exploding fireworks sent powerful jolts of electricity screaming along her nerves. Her feet kicked down into the mattress to cram her special place onto his thingy. Her ass twitched spastically, her walls clenched around his thick shaft, squeezing and milking it.

"Yes!" His hips humping at her awkwardly a few more times, he froze with his crotch smashed against hers. Buried deep, deep inside her, his manhood lurched... unleashed his seed.

"Ooh God, Jason!" The sensation pushed the orgasm to new levels. Her head snapped from side-to-side, her pigtails flapping across her cheeks. Her hands jerked at the bedspread, her arched body twisted and writhed, her flesh quivered with her spasming muscles.

Then, sensing his thingy calming among the rapturous waves, her hips humped her clenching walls on the base of it to milk the last drops of semen from him. Whimpering his name, she hung there, riding the orgasmic waves until they began to recede moments later. Then her softening body slowly settled back onto the bed and her head gently lulled to one side.

"Fuck, that was good," Jason sighed, pulling himself from her and climbing off the bed.

For a short minute, Missy laid there panting and mewling past her delicate lips. Her muscles shuddering with aftershocks made her shimmering flesh quiver. Then the mattress shifted under her again and she opened her eyes to see Chris climbing onto it with an impatient hunger.

"Ooh," she sighed, glimpsing his manhood.

Hurriedly moving between her spread legs, holding himself up with one hand, he didn't wait for her to grasp his thingy and guide it to her, but used his other hand to do this. Slipping along her wet slit, the tip settled at her opening. His hips dropped. The head forced her walls to part. The first inches of his thick shaft sunk into her.

"Ooh God." Whimpering from the sensation, her fingers scratched at the bedspread.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, meeting resistance. Letting go of himself, he brought that hand out to help hold him up, then lifted his hips to extract a portion of his manhood. When he thrusted down again, her used sex offered no further resistance and his entire member sunk into her, his crotch smashing against hers.

"Ooh God." Still trembling with the aftershocks, the sensation of being stuffed again made her entire body shudder.

As she struggled to keep her eyes open and stare up into his, the effect of his time waiting was obvious in their hunger. It was also clear in the way he started rapidly humping his hips at her, his manhood enthusiastically pumping in and out of her special place. With her orgasm barely quieted, this made her fires dance and swirl excitedly.

"Ooh, Chris. Ooh yes, Chris." She whimpered, again needing to name their incestual act.

"You are a naughty lil' thing, aren't you," he groaned, his lips curling into a smile.

"Yes. Yes, I am." She gasped, his words adding to the mischievous sensations.

"Such a dirty girl." He drove his manhood into her again... and... again.

"Yes. Ooh yes, Chris." She had never been called that. In fact, Ricky had been fairly quiet during their sessions. And she again found the words titillating, making her nerves tingle and her fires dance more.

As the intensity of Chris' thrusting rapidly increased, his actions forcing some of Jason's semen from her, the wet slapping sounds echoed louder. Upon the bed, Missy's body was rocked and her plump little breast, coated by Frank's dried semen, jiggled upon her chest. Her head slid back and forth on the pillow, her pigtails moving with it. Her fingers grabbing at the bedspread, she lifted herself to meet Chris' thrusts, sliding herself on and off his thingy.

"Oh fuck. You are such a naughty girl." His ratcheting hips moved faster; his manhood sunk into her harder.

Up and down his hips humped...

Faster...

In and out his thingy pumped...

Harder...

In and out...

Thrusting...

In and out...

Driving...

In...

Out...

In...

Just as his thrusting began to stutter awkwardly with his rapidly approaching climax, another orgasm formed to dance among Missy's fires. Despite doubting that he would last long enough to free hers, she eagerly lifted herself to meet his awkward thrusts again and again. Then his hips started to twitch spastically as he drove himself into her a couple of more times before freezing with his crotch crammed against hers.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned, his thingy lurching within her folds, unleashing his semen.

Having never even considered a scenario in which she would be with two boys, Missy was completely unprepared for the sensation of feeling a second one cumming inside her. The idea alone was bawdy enough to make her body tingle with excitement. Never mind that it was her brothers. This thought tore her orgasm from the fires and set it free.

"Ooh yes!" She cried in surprise and pleasure. Although weaker than the other orgasms, this one still made her muscles spasm and her hips jerk as her walls clenched around Chris' shaft, milking the exploding member.

Sensing Chris finishing, she humped herself at the base of his thingy even as her orgasm faded. Then her body once more settled to the bed and her eyes closed.

The mattress shifting as he climbed off the bed, she laid there, trying to catch her breath. Her energy taxed by the orgasms, her feet slid down the bedspread, her nylon-encased legs falling limply apart. Between them her used sex glistened, semen visible at the center of her puffy labia. The hem of her skirt slid down a couple of inches across her thighs, and her bra now lay partially across her breasts, the edge barely touching her pink nipples and the dried cum splattered across the fleshy mounds. Her head on the pillow lulled to one side, her pigtails next to either side, the hat barely attached to her pink hair.

The mattress shifting again made her open her eyes in expectation. Sure enough, there was Frank with his thingy standing proudly erect.

"Roll over," he said, kneeling beside her waist and grabbing her hips.

Even as tired as she was, his touch made her nerves tingle and her mind race with what was about to happen... the idea of having her third brother inside her. After he helped her roll onto her belly, she discovered that she also needed it to get her knees under her and lift her ass into the air. Her skirt falling to cover the taut orbs, she tried to raise up onto her hands, but found it too taxing and settled on her elbows. Turning to rest one side of her face on the pillow, she pinned one pink pigtail under it while the other one laid across her cheek. Her outfit's square top and blouse hung down, the former partially gathering on the bed, the latter hiding the fact that her swollen nipples were touching the bedspread.

Kneeling behind her, Frank guided her knees further apart. Then he pushed her skirt up around her waist again, revealing her taut asscheeks hovering in the air and her special place between her legs. One hand cuffing her waist, his other guided his manhood to that place.

The tip pressed between her lips...

Snuggled against her opening...

His hips jutted forward...

The head forced her walls to part...

Her twice-used special place offered no resistance...

"Ooh God," she whimpered, being stuffed by this third sizable thingy.

"Fuck, you're still tight," he groaned, cuffing her waist with both hands and grinding his crotch against her ass.

"Ooh God, Frank." Whimpering his name, she ground back at him.

"Fuck, you're dirty." Holding onto her waist, he started rocking his hips back and forth.

"Ooh yes. Yes, I am, Frank." His words reminded her of what she was doing... who she was doing it with... and made her give voice to its obscene nature.

Although Frank's humping didn't have the same urgency as Chris', his obvious inexperience made his technique a little rough, like his fondling of her breasts. Yet, the steady pumping of his manhood in and out of her... the sensation of it stuffing her again and again, stoked her dancing fires. Plus, his thrusting made her body rock back and forth which caused her nipples to slide across the bedspread, making them spark and crackle with more electricity.

"Ooh, Frank. Ooh." Her head shifting up and down on the pillow caused the pigtail on her cheek to slide back and forth.

"Such a dirty girl. So naughty. So dirty." Groaning, his humping gradually sped up.

"Yes I am, Frank." She mewled, his words again making her feel that way. And, rocking her own hips back and forth, sliding herself on and off his thingy, enhanced that feeling.

Driving his manhood into her again and again, his crotch bounced off her asscheeks, made their flesh jiggle and raised wet slapping sounds to mingle with her whimpers of pleasure.

Back and forth his hips rocked...

In and out his manhood pumped...

Stuffing her...

His crotch slapped her asscheeks...

Made them jiggle...

In and out...

Faster...

In and out...

Harder...

In and out...

In and out...

In and out...

Her nipples being caressed by the bedspread as her body was rocked back and forth added fuel to the growing fires within her loins. As did peppering her whimpers of pleasure with his name, driving home the idea of who it was behind her... whose rigid thingy was stuffing her special place again and again.

"Ooh God." Another orgasm formed within her flames and rapidly towered above them.

"I never knew you were so dirty." His hips rocked faster to drill his manhood into her as his grip tightened on her waist and he started pushing and pulling her in unison with him.

"Ooh, Frank. Ooh God, Frank." She whimpered, recognizing that his own climax was rapidly approaching despite having already cum once. The thought of this dragged her own orgasm from the fires.