Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. I never knew." The wet slapping sounds grew with the building force of his jackhammering hips.

His pushing and pulling on her... making her slide on and off his thingy... using her to pleasure himself... the feel of him being driven into her again... and... again, drove the orgasm toward its release. But just as it reached the edge, his rocking hips began stuttering awkwardly... jerking and twitching randomly. The effect froze the orgasm... held it teetering on the cusp of release, teasing her with its rapturous promise. Whimpering for its release, Missy's nerves screamed with enthusiasm for what was about to happen...

A third time...

A third boy cumming inside her...

Again, she had never even considered such a thing happening, much less with any of her brothers involved.

"So fuckin' naughty." Frank's fingers dug into her waist. He jerked her back... thrust his hips forward... drove his manhood into her... crammed his crotch against her ass. Buried deep inside her, his thingy started jerking as it unleased his seed. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

"Ooh God! Ooh God, Frank!" Missy's orgasm tore through her with explosive force. Her arms suddenly straightened, throwing her torso up and her head snapped back, her pigtails flying. As the hat came dislodged to sail off somewhere, a new kaleidoscope of colorful skyrockets filled her mind. Holding herself up, her entire body convulsed with the electricity screaming along her nerves. Her spasming muscles caused her hips to twitch and jerk, her ass bunny-hopping while crammed back against him, her walls clenching on the base of his thick shaft.

"Fuck!" His manhood spraying semen into her, Frank's fingers dug deeper into her hips.

"Ooh God, yes!" The twinge of pain his fingers caused sent her orgasm to new heights. The powerful electricity jolting along her nerves making her muscles flex, her head fell forward then snapped back again, one of her pigtails slapping her across the mouth.

The waves of ecstasy continuing to roll through her, she sensed him finish and his manhood settle down. Whimpering, she rolled her ass, made it twitch and hop so her clenching sex could milk him dry.

Moments later, when her orgasm began to fade, her actions gradually calmed. Hearing Frank sigh, she felt him pull out and take his hands from her waist. The mattress shifting as he climbed off, she collapsed onto her side, then rolled onto her back with her arms thrown out to her sides. Drained by everything, she laid there panting, the lingering remnants of the last orgasm making her shudder. With her one knee bent out to the side and the other dangling off the side of the bed, she wasn't exactly comfortable, but she didn't have the energy to move just yet. Behind her closed eyes she could hear her brothers talking, but couldn't focus on what they were saying.

Then, hearing the lock to the room's door being disengaged, a combination of curiosity and fear made her open her eyes and look. Stepping into the room, their dad stopped short as the door swung shut behind him.

Continued...