Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm." She mewled, her hips twitching slightly from the contact as that word echoed through her.

"I can't wait to feel it wrapped around my cock. But first, I want to feel your mouth on it." Moving a step closer, he reached down to cuff the back of her head and twine his fingers in her hair.

His hand was unnecessary. Despite her lingering fear and his size, she wanted to do it... wanted to put her mouth on her Uncle Jay's cock. The obscene word now echoing through her mind, she eagerly lifted herself up on her elbow and turned toward him. Her other hand reaching across her body, her fingers wrapped themselves around his cock as best they could and started tugging. As it grew fully rigid in her grasp, she remembered the joy in her daddy's face when she had licked his. So, looking up at her uncle through the tops of her eyes, she ran her tongue up along the bottom of his shaft, then rolled it over and around the head several times.

"Damn. You are a dirty lil' thing." He groaned, his fingers tensing slightly in her hair.

The obscene compliment made her smile as she continued licking the head, tasting the pre-cum leaking from the tip. After the orgasm the tropical breezes wafting through her had settled slightly, yet they still made the fires within her loins dance and swirl, made her body pulse with desire. And they made her crave having him in her mouth. Unable to restrain the craving, she brought her lips against the tip and slowly leaned forward. Still looking up at him, she let her lips slide snuggly over the head, lock around his thick shaft, and slide down it. Adjusting her hand's placement to stop them where she wanted, she held him in her mouth, sucking and swiping her tongue against his flesh.

"Oh, so naughty." Smiling down at her, he pulled her head back a few inches then slowly pushed her lips back down against her fingers. "Such a dirty lil' girl."

Between her long-term crush and the way he had pleasured her with his tongue, she found herself wanting to please him more than she had wanted to please her daddy. So, despite his taking control causing her fear to rise back up, she tried not to panic and focus on doing just that.

"Yes. Suck my cock. Suck it like the dirty girl you are." Although his words were heavy with lust, his use of her mouth showed a patient restraint.

For the next few moments this restraint, combined with her trust in her grasp controlling how much of his cock he could make her take, helped keep her fear and panic at bay. And the feel of his rigid pole caressing her lips' nerve-endings combined with the glee in his eyes fueled her tropical breezes.

But then he said something that reinvigorated her fear.

"Show me what a dirty girl you are and play with your pussy."

Her eyes growing wide as she stared up at him, Missy tried figuring out how she could do this. She needed her elbow to support her and couldn't see anyway that hand could either reach between her legs or grasp his cock. At the same time, if she pulled her other hand away, there would be nothing stopping him from stuffing his cock into her throat.

"Play with your pussy." He repeated, pulling her hand off him.

With the decision made for her, and still wanting to please him, she again tried not to panic as she brought the hand between her spread legs. She had, of course, masturbated. Just never with her mouth on someone's cock. And never in front of anyone. Despite feeling self-conscious about doing it now, when she ran a finger through her wet slit the nerve-endings tingled excitedly.

"That's a good girl." Sighing, Uncle Jay twined his other fingers into her hair too and pushed her lips along his cock.

Her fear rushing back, she tried pleading with him with her eyes. Then, just as he pushed her lips a little past where her fingers had been, he stopped and pulled her head back. Using his hold to slowly push and pull her lips along his cock, he forced her to take a little more than she would have on her own. Yet, it wasn't more than she could handle. So, while this did calm her fear, it remained present. Focusing on pleasing him, she tried to ignore it as her finger slipped up and down through her slit.

"Put it inside you, Sweetie." He ordered, his eyes devouring her.

With the thought of how depraved she was being echoing through her, she obediently brought her fingertip to her entrance. Pushing the digit into her, she curled it to rub her inner wall for a moment, her hips rolling delicately. Then, matching his slow rhythmic use of her mouth, she pumped it in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck, you are beautiful." He smiled down at her.

Lying there for the next minutes, Missy reveled in the sensations rolling through her. The feel of her tiny finger pumping in and out of her wet sex, caressing the tight little entrance's walls. The slight twinge of pain that his tugging of her hair created. The taste of his cock, its rigid shaft caressing her lips' nerve-endings. The pleasure in his eyes as they devoured her. All of the naughtiness involved... the impropriety... the taboo. These things combined to make the steamy tropical breezes gusting through her fan her fires, cause them to dance and swirl within her loins.

"Oh yea. Such a dirty lil' girl." Uttering dirty phrases like this over those minutes, a strain started appearing in his features and his fingers tensed in her hair.

Although he had yet to give Missy's fear just cause, that strain and tension did make her worry. As did the way he seemed to push her lips a little further down on his cock. Still trying not to panic, she tried to mentally prepare herself for the worse.

But then he suddenly pulled her mouth off him and let go of her hair.

"Fuck, that was good," he groaned. "Next time you're gonna have to swallow for me."

A wave of relief rolling through her, Missy fell back atop the couch and the arm that had been supporting her fell limply off the side of the couch. Running on auto-pilot, her other hand continued pumping her finger in and out of herself.

"But now it's time to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours." Climbing between her legs, he placed his hands on the armrest behind her head to hold himself above her.

The back of her pumping hand bumped against the head of his hard thingy, letting her know just how close it was and her nerves crackled excitedly.

"Put my cock in your pussy." He whispered with a smile.

Like the hand on the back of her head minutes earlier, the request itself was unnecessary. Before the first word had been spoken, Missy had already pulled her finger from her and was reaching for him. Her fingers wrapping themselves around him as best they could once more, her entire body trembled in anticipation. When his hips dropped and the tip parted her labia, she guided it through her wet slit to her entrance. Then it was pressing... parting her walls... and she held her breath. The bulbous head forcing her open, her walls locked around his thick shaft.

"Ooh." She gasped as a portion of him sunk into her velvety folds and her hand came out to grab at the back of the couch.

"Holy fuck, you're tight," he groaned, meeting resistance. Lifting his hips slightly, he dropped them again, pushing a little more of himself into her. Then he did it again... and again.

Closing her eyes, Missy gasped as each additional portion of his cock stuffed more and more of her pussy, its size creating an almost-pain that weakened her fires.

"So fuckin' tight." He groaned, his crotch eventually mashing against hers. Grinding against her for a moment, he then started lifting and dropping his hips slightly, pumping only a portion of his cock in and out of her. "Fuck. You might be naughty, but you're not easy. No pussy this tight is."

Panting, Missy bit at her lip to keep from crying out with each drop of his hips... each full insertion of his cock into her pussy. Her fingers clawing at the couch, she fought the urge to close her trembling legs. Then, as she gradually grew accustomed to it, a barrage of thoughts went ricocheting through her mind. Joining the ones about the taboo of who he was and what they were doing, was the realization that she was now thinking of it as a cock instead of a thingy, and her own special place as her pussy. Sure, she had known the explicit words. But something had kept her from freely thinking them before. Now that she was, they made her feel dirty.

And it felt good.

Purposely working his hips up and down, Uncle Jay was eventually pumping the majority of his cock in and out of her. His slow, meticulous pace allowed her to become more and more accustomed to its stuffing sensation, and the almost-pain receded.

"Ooh God, Uncle Jay." Finally able to open her eyes to look up at him, she brought her hands to grab onto his biceps.

"You are so beautiful, Sweetie." His eyes sparkled with glee.

"I'm a naughty girl." She whispered, wanting to feel the freedom she had with her daddy again... with him... with her uncle. The tropical breezes being reinvigorated, her weakened fires began to grow and dance within her loins again.

"Yes, you are." He groaned happily, his hips actions increasing slightly. "You're a naughty girl that likes her uncle's cock in her pussy."

"Ooh yes," she gasped. While his words were reminiscent of her daddy's, his tone held an additional lustful tinge that made them more exciting, stoking her fires even more.

His hips cadence steadily increased, slid his cock in and out of her a little faster. As her body was gently rocked upon the couch, her pert breasts jiggled delicately upon her chest and wet slapping sounds soon rose from between them. Pushing her feet down, the one slipping between the cushion and the couch back, Missy lifted herself to meet his thrusts, to slide her wet pussy onto his descending cock.

"You like being fucked, don't you. You like a hard cock in your pussy." He smiled, lustful joy in his eyes.

"Ooh yes, Uncle Jay. I'm a naughty girl. A dirty girl." An orgasm forming within her swirling fires, her fingers gripped tighter onto his biceps.

"A naughty girl that likes a hard cock. Likes it in her pussy." His tone taking on a tinge of demand, his rhythm increased a touch more.

"Yes. Yes. I like cock in my pussy. I like your cock in me." She panted, his tone drawing the words past her slim lips. These were the kind that had wanted to escape earlier, the kind she had stifled for fear of his reaction. As she said them, a rush of wicked excitement combined with a whole new sense of freedom rolled through her, making her fires roar... the orgasm swirl. And even more obscene words slipped past her lips. "Ooh, fuck me. Fuck me, Uncle Jay. Fuck my pussy."

"That's my dirty girl." His smile broadening, his thrusting sped up slightly.

"Ooh God, yes. Fuck me." She had never climaxed this quickly before, but the combination of things caused the orgasm to charge from the fires. And the pulsing anticipation of its rapture made her want to say the words... to free it. As it rushed toward its release, her muscles started to tighten, her tiny fingers dug into his biceps, and more words spilled from her. "Ooh yes. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy, Uncle Jay."

In and out his cock pumped...

Stuffing her pussy...

Up and down his hips humped...

Driving him into her...

Again...

And again...

In and out...

In...

Out...

The orgasm reached the edge... set itself... prepared to launch through her --.

His hips freezing with about half his cock inside her, he stopped fucking her.

Her orgasm froze at the edge. Hesitated. Teetered. It's promise motionless.

Whimpering needily in her moment of confusion, Missy's legs tensed and her hips reflexively began to hump themselves up at him. But Uncle Jay pushed off the armrest and straightened up on his knees, rendering her body's actions nearly useless. Losing their grip on his arms, Missy's hands once more grabbed at the couch cushion and back. Her uncle's hands grabbed her hips, started pushing and pulling on them, working her body back and forth, using her pussy to fuck him like he had her mouth. Missy's hands flew up over her head to press at the armrest through the pillow. Then, using the leverage from these and her feet, she eagerly rocked her entire body back and forth for him... pumped herself at his cock... slid her pussy on and off his rigid shaft... fucked him.

"Dirty girl." He smiled down at her.

"Ooh God! Yes!" The two simple words drove home what she was doing... just how indecent she was acting. Her entire body shuddering, the orgasm tore free to roar through her with a power like none she had ever experienced. Rapturous tsunami waves smashed against her cliffs. Sheer electricity coursed along her nerves. Her muscles spasmed under a fresh sheen of sweat coating her flesh. Her head snapped back on her straining neck and her eyes clamped shut, a barrage of skyrockets exploding behind them. Topped by their swollen pink nipples, her plump little breasts jiggled fluidly upon her chest. Twitching and rolling awkwardly, her hips rapidly pumped her pussy on his cock, her walls clenching around his shaft, her body instinctively urging him to cum inside her.

"Yea. Cum on my cock. Cum on Uncle Jay's cock." He groaned, his hands on her hips helping her fuck him.

"Ooh God! Ooh God!" Missy's orgasm shot to new heights, crashed through her with more intensity. The skyrockets flared brighter. The electricity screamed louder. Her spasming muscles made her body twist and writhe.

"Such a dirty girl," he said, his cock stuffing her pussy.

Whimpering and crying, she reveled in all of this for several moments. The thrill of acting so naughty... so dirty. The feel of humping her pussy on his hard cock. His words echoing with the taboo of it all.

But orgasms do not last forever. As this one eventually began to fade, its rapturous waves receding, her muscles began to relax. Her softening body shuddering with the diminishing crests, her face lulled to one side, her eyes remaining softly closed and her hips actions slowed.

Dropping forward and setting his hands on the armrest again, Uncle Jay slowly and deliberately pumped his cock in and out of her while giving her a moment to catch her breath. The feel of his rigid shaft caressing her clinging walls, its size filling her, kept the receding orgasm from diminishing either the tropical breezes flowing through her or her fires.

"Have you ever had a cock in your ass?" He whispered after a few moments.

"N-No." She stuttered, her eyes flying open as she turned to look up at him. Her first thought was how much it would probably hurt. Her second was how naughty such an act would be, reminding her of how his tongue and thumb had felt there... those different tingles of dirty excitement that had raced along her nerves.

"Would you like to try it? Would you like me to fuck you in the ass?" Although these were questions, his tone nearly made them statements.

That tone and the hunger in his eyes told her that he would be doing it sooner or later. If not this time, then the next time they were together. Yet, she had never even considered that. Torn between fear and excitement, she struggled to answer until a sudden wave of desire to please him washed over her, making the decision for her.

"Ye-Yes," she finally stammered hesitantly.

"That's a good girl." He smiled, ignoring the hesitation in her voice. Then, pulling his cock from her pussy, he climbed off the couch. "I'll be right back. Play with yourself."

Confused by him disappearing through the door to the hallway, she obediently brought her hand between her legs and slid her finger into her pussy again. Missing the feel of his thick cock, she added a second finger this time and, while it wasn't the same, her young pussy clamped around the digits. Pumping them in and out, she laid her head back and brought her other hand up to cup and fondle one of her plump little breasts, her fingers squeezing its plaint flesh. Lying there, her pink hair disheveled upon the pillow, she bit at her bottom lip in response to the way her hands were keeping her desire flowing. Feeling her juices coating her finger, feeling them drip from her pussy and run down across her anus, she wondered what her Uncle Jay was doing.

"Baby oil." He said, reappearing with a small bottle in his hand. "Although you are wet, I want to make sure this is as good as possible for you."

Missy silently thanked him with some understanding as he squeezed some of the liquid into his hand and stroked his cock. Squeezing some onto his fingertips, he then reached between her spread legs and past her pumping hand to apply it to her asshole. As he massaged the entrance, the nerve-endings tingled in the same new way they had when he had licked it. When he applied pressure to insert one finger and rub the oil on her inner walls, the tingles increased. Yet, even the limited penetration felt uncomfortable, contrasting with the tingles and renewing her initial trepidation, causing her to reconsider. But as he added more oil and slid the finger in and out of her sphincter a few times, the tingles started overriding the discomfort. It also reminded her of how wicked the act would be and the look on his face refreshed her desire to please him. So, when he extracted his finger and climbed back onto the couch between her legs, she didn't say or do anything to stop him.

"Play with your clit, Sweetie." He instructed, holding himself up with one hand and using the other to guide his cock to her anus.

Without realizing it, she had continued pumping her fingers in and out of her wet pussy and playing with her breast. Still squeezing her plump mound, she obediently pulled her fingers out and brought them up to rub her clit. Her juices provided plenty of lubrication as she twiddled the swollen little button, making her hips twitch with the electricity jolting through it.

The tip of his cock settled against her sphincter. His hips pressed forward. The head forced its way into her. Wincing in pain, she closed her eyes. Her sphincter clamped around his thick shaft. The first couple of inches sunk into her. This reminded her of the pain the first time with Ricky. Only more. And her one hand snapped down to grab at the couch cushion while she forced her other to continue playing with her clit.

"It's gonna be okay, Sweetie. Just keep playing with your clit and relax." His whispered tone held understanding and reassurance as he held himself in place for a moment. Then he pulled back ever so slightly before pushing forward again, sliding a little more of his cock into her ass and pausing once more.

"Ok." Her fires weakening, she whimpering the automatic reply even as she once more reconsidered letting him do this.

Like minutes earlier, when he had first penetrated her pussy, he slowly pulled back and pushed forward, gradually sliding more and more of his cock into her ass. Only this time he did it much, much slower and gradual.

"Ooh God." She whimpered with each additional insertion, trying not to cry out with the feeling of being split apart.

"Relax, Sweetie. I'm sure you're gonna like this." Whispering repeated assurances, his patience meant that it took a minute before he could release his hold on himself. When he did, he added more oil to their point of union, then set that hand on the armrest above her as well. Continuing his slow, methodical penetration, his entire cock was eventually buried in her ass, his crotch pressing against her. Then, holding still for a minute, he whispered. "You're such a dirty girl, letting me do this."

Trying to relax and force her body to become accustomed to the sensation, Missy laid there panting and gasping, her breasts jiggling with the labored breaths. Her fires had diminished within her loins, their dancing subdued. To keep them from dying completely, she focused on playing with her clit.