Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. I thought your pussy was tight." Groaning, he pulled back a little, then slid forward again. Pausing once more, he waited another minute before pulling back and pushing forward. Repeating this process again and again, his pauses shortening, he gradually extracted more and more of his cock before sliding it back into her ass.

Continuing to whimper and pant, Missy used the fingers gripping the cushion to release some of her body's tension as she told herself to relax... to accept the repeated incursions.

"You're such a dirty lil' girl. Letting me fuck your ass." He groaned when he was finally fucking her with the majority of his cock. Using a slow steady rhythm, his cock pumped in and out of her ass again and again, stopping when little more than the head remained inside her before pushing forward.

The feel of his rigid shaft caressing the nerve-endings there made them tingle and spark with that dirty excitement. Missy's fingers at her clit made the button snap and crackle with its own electricity. Finally, waves of pleasure slowly started rolling through her, eroding the pain and allowing her fires to gradually grow anew.

"Letting your uncle fuck you in the ass." His cock pumped in and out.

"Mmm." His words reawakening her thoughts about what was happening, the tropical breezes began to flow through her again, fanning her fires a little more.

Whispering more phrases about how she was a naughty and dirty girl for letting him do what he was, his rhythm built over the next minutes.

In and out his cock pumped...

Fucking her ass...

In and out...

Stuffing her...

In and out...

In and out...

Strengthening, Missy's tropical breezes fanned her fires, allowed her body to relax and her one hand loosened its grip on the cushion. She had only agreed to this to please her uncle. She never expected to enjoy it. Yet, as he continued fucking her ass, her fires surprised her by growing into raging bonfire that seared her loins with their passion. Hearing herself quietly mewl with each insertion of his cock, she opened her eyes to look up at him.

"Does it feel good, Sweetie?" He smiled down at her. "Do you like my cock in your ass?"

"Yes, Uncle Jay. Yes." She admitted.

"I knew you would. You're such a dirty girl." His rhythm increasing even more, he steadily drove his cock into her ass.

"I'm your dirty girl, Uncle Jay." Her body being rock upon the couch, her breasts jiggled fluidly upon her chest. The room's air swirling around her pink nipples made the swollen buds tingle. Her pink hair disheveled upon the pillow, her brown eyes stared up at him from under heavy lids and her bottom lip trembled with her building passion. Her one hand released the couch cushion to reach up and grab onto his bicep again. Encased in the thigh-high socks, her legs were spread open, one foot on the cushion's edge, the other crammed between it and the couch back. Between her legs, two fingers rolled atop her swollen clit and her pussy glistened wetly. Below this, her sphincter clung to his thick shaft as it stoked back and forth, filling her ass again and again.

His hips thrusting, he smiled down at her as his cock slid into her ass.

"I'm your dirty lil' girl." Whimpering, she put voice to the thoughts of how wicked this was and how it was all fueling the desire coursing through her.

"Dirty girls talk dirty." He said, his tone instructing.

"Fuck me. Fuck my ass with your hard cock." She whimpered, not needing any further coaxing. "Fuck your niece's little ass, Uncle Jay."

The smile on his face showed that these were the kind of words he wanted to hear. As did the way his thrusting increased. His cock driving into her ass again and again, making her body dynamically rock upon the couch, she had trouble maintaining her fingers' contact with her clit. After a few moments she decided it was no longer necessary and brought that hand up to grab at his other bicep.

His fucking of her ass settling into a steady rhythm, the pair exchanged more dirty phrases, their verbal rhythm matching his. With shallow gasps, Missy told him to fuck his dirty girl... his naughty niece. Grunting, Uncle Jay said that she liked his cock in her ass... that she enjoyed being a naughty girl.

In and out his cock thrust...

Impaling...

In and out...

Fucking...

In and out...

Spearing...

In and out...

Thrusting...

Driving...

Thrusting...

"Ooh God." Missy panted, surprised by an orgasm forming within her fires. Again, she had not expected to enjoy this. Yet, as the orgasm swirled and swooped among the flames, her fingers tensed on his arms and she started lifting herself onto his cock... sliding her ass along its thick shaft.

"Oh. You're such a dirty girl." Groaning, his thrusting stuttered.

Missy didn't know if it was her actions, or if it was simply time that had his own climax nearing. But as she realized it was, a new thought shot through her mind. Her inexperience coming into play, she wondered if he would actually cum in her ass, or if he would pull out and spray it elsewhere. And while she didn't know his intentions, she knew what she wanted.

"Cum in my ass, Uncle Jay." She panted, the idea feeding the growing orgasm, making her nerves tingle and her muscles quiver in anticipation.

"That's my dirty lil' girl." Smiling, his pumping of his cock started to stutter as he obviously fought to hold back for just a... few... more... moments.

"Yes. Yes, I am. I'm a dirty girl that wants you to cum in my ass." Panting as her own orgasm exited the fires, Missy's fingers dug into his arms. Her feet kicked down into the couch. She lifted her ass... shoved it onto his shaft.

"My naughty lil' niece likes it in her ass." His hips twitched, driving his cock into her ass a few last times before he froze with his crotch mashed against her.

In the nanoseconds that followed, Missy's nerves screamed with anticipation of what was about to happen... her muscles trembled. Then his cock lurched within her confines... warm semen spraying forth.

"Ooh God, yes! Yes! Ooh God, yes!" Her orgasm roared freely through her, sending towering waves of ecstasy smashing against cliffs. Extreme jolts of electricity like she had never felt screamed along her nerves. Her muscles violently spasming, her head snap back on her straining neck and from side-to-side as thundering skyrockets exploded behind her closed eyes. Her writhing, twisting body made her plump little breasts roll fluidly, her swollen pink nipples being caressed by the air. Her flesh glistening under a fresh sheen of sweat, her abs shuddered spastically. Her legs tensing and her fingers digging, she lifted herself off the couch and crammed her ass onto the base of his cock, where it actively twitched and rolled.

"Fuck yea." He growled, his cock continuing to lurch, his warm semen continuing to spray from it.

"God yes! Yes!" The thought of how dirty and wrong it was for her uncle to be cumming in her ass sent her orgasm rocketing to new heights. Fiercely crashing against her cliffs, the rapturous waves tore at their very foundation... ripped huge sections of rock from them. The electricity screaming along her nerves made them light up and release their own flickering flames. Under her glistening flesh, her spasming muscles made her body vigorously shudder and tremble.

It might have been her imagination, but as her uncle held himself buried deep inside her ass, he seemed to cum forever, unleashing an amount of semen she would have thought impossible. Imagination or not, it kept her orgasm crashing through her and her body writhing beneath him for several moments even after he had finished.

Then, with his calmed cock still buried inside her ass, her orgasm did begin to subside. Her muscles gradually relaxing, her head settled into a comfortable spot and her face lulled to one side. From behind her softly closed eyes, she felt him extracting his cock then turning her onto her side so he could collapse beside her with his arms holding her. Molding her tired body to his, she snuggled her face into the crook of his neck and her hands against his chest. As she shuddered with aftershocks, her fingers flexed, lightly scratching at him.

"We need to get dressed so your cousins don't find us like this in the morning." He whispered after a few minutes.

"Uncle Jay, can I come stay with you for a few days?" She asked, recalling his comment about a 'next time.'

The End.