All Comments on 'Missy's Little Secrets'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How can people "favorite" a story like this??

Stupid errors right from the second paragraph - "This was his usually where he went ..." show that you just could not be bothered to spend even a few seconds on PROOF READING!!!

If you can't be bothered to do that why should anyone bother to read your third rate offerings?

Go to "Literotica"; "Index"; "Volunteer Editors" and see if anyone is masochistic enough to be willing to help and advise you!!

"Favorite"?? NO WAY!!

1* tops!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A comedy of errors!

The mistakes started in the second paragraph and then just kept on coming.

It is hard to believe that this was written by the same person that has so many better written stories in his profile.

You clearly didn't proof read it at all, as the mistakes were everywhere. Please don't submit your stories unless you can be bothered to check them first.

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 10 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous comments

You're correct as far as the errors go - the story wasn't meant to be submitted and I was shocked to see it up. I had apparently hit the submit prompt in error the last time I worked on it. The story wasn't even complete much less proofread. My bad. To those who read and were disappointed because they expected better from me, I apologize and am trying to get the story taken down for the time being.

But as for the abusive personal comments send under the cloak of anonymity by a drama queen because of some overblown outrage over some errors in a story read on a free website - you can go have carnal relations in a solitary fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Complaints of Errors

All it shows me is that yes you are a human. Yes you make mistakes. But as a reader I followed just fine. Mistakes and all. Very interesting. Looking forward to chapters to "come". Ya know if someone wants to complain, perhaps they should submit their own stories. I can not imagine it is easy. If it were intended for Professional writers it would not have been made available for the amateur. I thought it was good. And really hope to see more from this series.

MisterReasonMisterReasonover 10 years agoAuthor
Once again - sorry

As I explained in an earlier comment here, this version of a story was submitted by mistake and I have made the necessary steps to have this removed, but it is not something they do immediately so this version will be up until they get to pulling it. There are no means available for me to do anything else but cringe until then.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 10 years ago

For those who didn't like the story, for whatever reason, you could have stopped reading it at that point. And it's not like this is the ONLY story or the ONLY writer who makes mistakes on this site.

Even with the mistakes, I gave him a 5 for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stories...some very good

It's hard to get past the terrible grammar, coming from me, a scientist with terrible grammar that's saying a lot! Like your sexy incest stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous