Missy's Mum Joins the Fun

Story Info
Missy's mum joins her family and friend in having great sex.
6.2k words
4.63
20.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy's Mum Joins the Fun

My daydreaming was interrupted, "Ummm, what a sight."

I looked up to see my neighbour Dave staring intently at his young adult daughter curled up on the sofa. She was naked and snoring softly as she slept.

She was facing away from us so we had a perfect view of her puckered hole peeking out between her bum cheeks and her bare pussy lips, still swollen after hours of sex.

The icing on the cake, pun intended, was the remnants of four loads of cum covering those glorious lips and the cum slowly leaking out of her.

"Yes it certainly is."

"I wish I had another fuck in me but I think I am done for the day," he replied as he glumly looked down at his still wet, soft penis resting on his thigh.

"Unfortunately, I am too," I agreed with him.

It has been quite a few months since I started fucking Missy, and occasionally her best friend Mandy. I am still not sure who seduced who that first time but it has been a very enjoyable time since.

Dave on the other hand has only been fucking her for a couple of months since we caught him jerking off while watching us fucking. We three get together every week or so and have the time of our lives. Missy loves the taboo of fucking her father.

In those couple of months Dave and I had become more comfortable with each other's company as we had seen each other naked and enjoyed each other's silky seconds in Missy's pussy many times.

As a result we were now sitting naked in separate lounge chairs, relaxing, sipping a beer and enjoying the view.

"I think Sue is getting suspicious that something is going on."

Sue is Dave's wife and is quite a looker in her own right. She is one of those lucky women for whom age only seems to improve her looks.

Worriedly, I asked, "What with you and Missy?"

"No just that I am seeing someone."

"Maybe she needs a distraction? A boyfriend of her own? Would you object?"

"We have discussed that a bit. I have admitted that I want to watch someone fuck her and then reclaim her afterwards. I wouldn't want her to have a secret affair. I would want to know about it and take part."

"How did she react?"

"Badly at first but lately after a few wines she has wanted to roleplay a big cock fucking her and I of course obliged her."

"Well that is a good start. Do you want to make it a reality?"

"I do but don't know how to go about it."

With that he started to dress. I woke Missy and she dressed and the afternoon was over.

**

A week or so later I answered a knock on the door to find Sue standing there with a wine glass and a half bottle of wine in her hands.

"Mind if I come in?"

"Not at all, please," as she entered and I shut the door.

"Dave and Missy are out and I needed to talk to someone."

This surprised me as, although we knew each other reasonably well and were friendly as neighbours, we weren't bosom buddies.

"Can I talk freely?"

"Of course. I'll grab a glass and we can sit down in comfort," as I led her into the lounge room.

"I'm not sure where to start so I'll just come to the point. I think Dave is having an affair."

As Dave had suspected.

"Why do you think that? Do you know who with?" The latter was the critical question.

"I don't know who with," thank God for that, "But a woman just knows when something is off."

"Some days he is not interested in sex at all, almost as if he has had his fill for a few days.'

"He and Missy come over often to use your pool so I thought you may have been friendly enough for him to have admitted something."

"No he hasn't admitted anything to me in that regard."

A lie by omission as he didn't have to admit anything to me as I had watched him fucking Missy from the start.

We took a moment of contemplation and to sip our drinks.

"Do you think I am attractive?"

Clearly the alcohol was getting to her as Dave said it did and who knows how much she had before coming over to me.

I also knew that I had to tread very carefully with my reply because this was one of those women's loaded questions whose answer could trigger a range of responses, depending on her mood.

"Honestly I do think you are attractive. I don't see any reason in your looks that would want to make Dave stray. You have no worries there."

"Would you have sex with me?"

Then she realised what she had said. "Hypothetically of course," as she tried to recover from her Freudian slip.

"Hypothetically, of course," I thought was the correct answer.

We sat in silence for a while slowly continuing to sip our wine as she clearly had something on her mind.

Suddenly I could see that she had made a decision. She put her glass down, stood, undid the zip on her dress and let it fall to the floor.

She was naked except for very small bikini panties.

"And now?"

"You are gorgeous."

I wasn't joking.

While she didn't have the figure of a teenager the little bit of extra fullness was very attractive. Her boobs weren't big, I have no idea of cup sizes, but gravity hadn't yet taken a toll.

She had a little mummy tummy which I also find very attractive with the panty barely covering the important bit.

She stood there with a challenging look.

I tried to think with my big head rather than the little one but of course the little one took over.

I stood and went to hold and kiss her.

She stopped me with a hand to my chest.

"Understand clearly this is a one off revenge fuck."

After seeing her body I was more than happy with a revenge fuck and who knows if I played my cards right she would want more of my cock.

"Agreed," and she lowered her arm.

She seemed reluctant at first to kiss so I gently nuzzled the nape of her neck as I fondled one breast and gently squeezed her nipple.

She began quietly moaning and I lifted my head as I continued to massage her breast.

She looked me in the eyes for a moment as though making a final decision then tilted her head and her tongue snaked out and gently probed my lips.

I didn't need any further invitation and quickly changed to a full open mouthed French kiss. Damn this woman was a good kisser. Her tongue probed my mouth as did mine to hers. The little bit of suction was just right as we continued to lock lips. She gently brought one hand up to my head and pulled my face in harder.

Of course by now I was rock hard.

As we continued to kiss her other hand searched for my cock.

When she found it she broke off the kiss and looked up at me.

"Oh my."

She continued to stroke me and judge my size through my trousers.

Finally she continued, "I'm sure you have somewhere more comfortable we can go."

With a grin I took her hand and led her into my bedroom where she lay down looking up at me.

"I think you are overdressed," was her response to me.

With that I did a slow striptease for her leaving my undies until last. I could feel my cock straining against the material and slowly lowered them, deliberately making sure my cock would bounce out in the most dramatic fashion.

Her eyes widened when she saw my hard cock fully exposed.

As she still had her panties on I commented, "Now who is overdressed?"

Not taking her eyes off mine she slowly reached down and slid her panties off with that look of concern that a lot of women have when they first expose their most intimate parts to someone new.

Flicking the panties away she lay there, legs parted enticingly, not lewd in any way, clearly awaiting a response from me.

She really was very good looking. I could see a small landing strip above her pussy and that her lips were bare, just how I liked them.

I smiled at her, "You truly are gorgeous."

She motioned for me to come closer to her upper body.

She levered herself up onto one elbow and while gently taking hold of my lower shaft, engulfed my cock head with her hot, wet, soft mouth. I had to steady myself with the headboard of the bed to stop my knees buckling as she slowly swirled her tongue around the ridge of my cock head at the same time sucking gently and slowly stroking with her hand.

This was one of the best cock suckings I had ever had.

"I see you have done this before," I managed to murmur.

She just looked up at me and smiled as best she could with a mouth full of hard cock and continued making love to my cock.

As much as I was enjoying it I gently pushed her away.

"This is all about you."

On all fours I climbed onto the bed straddling her body. I kissed her hard again then worked my way down to her boobs. Testing to see what she liked I sucked and gently bit her nipples gauging her reaction. She moaned as I gently nipped one nipple with my teeth.

"You like that?"

"I love it. A bit more pressure but not too hard."

I adjusted the pressure of my teeth harder and she moaned, "Yes just like that."

I gave each nipple equal attention but had not yet touched her pussy.

"Please," she asked as her hands gently pushed my head down her body.

I took my time paying attention to her chest and tummy with my mouth as I moved my way down her body.

With my lips I gently tugged on the hairs of her landing strip and kissed the top part of her shaven mound.

She increased the pressure of her hands on my head wanting me to go lower at the same time spreading her legs slightly.

Now I could smell her arousal and I couldn't wait to taste her.

I moved further down the bed, lowered my head and looped my arms around her thighs so that my fingers could reach her pussy from the top.

I intended to tease and arouse her as much as I could so instead of going for her pussy I turned my head to that groove where the thigh meets her lower body. Apart from pussy this is one of my favourite parts of a woman's body. I could feel the heat and humidity of the area as I gently sucked the skin there into my mouth.

Her moans were getting stronger and I could see that she was wriggling her pussy in my direction in order to get my mouth onto it.

Instead I turned my head and started sucking and kissing the skin on the other side of her pussy.

Now the pressure on my head from her hands got stronger as she tried to force my mouth onto her pussy.

I lifted my head. "Show me your pussy. Spread your lips."

Her hands moved to her lips and slowly spread them apart. I could see that she was flooding with lubrication and the full smell of her arousal hit me.

Her clit and inner lips were average size I guess but very pretty and very arousing to be so close to.

Gently I flicked the tip of my tongue against her clit and as she bucked and moaned I got the first taste of her.

I continued to tease her that way until she started thrusting her hips up and begging, "Don't tease. Don't tease. Make me cum."

With that and my own arousal I finally gave in and lowered my mouth fully to her clit, sucked it in and began to gently massage it with my tongue.

She bucked and moaned as I continued until finally her release arrived. Her whole body stiffened and shook as she clamped my head firmly between her thighs.

As her orgasm subsided her legs slowly opened and I crawled on all fours the length of her body.

She took my face in both hands and drew my face down for a deep kiss.

As she broke the kiss, "That was so good. Thank you."

Her hands moved down to my hips and pulled me towards her.

"Come on. I want you inside me."

I couldn't resist teasing her a little more. I reached down and taking my cock in one hand slowly slid it up and down between her well lubricated lips.

Her hips raised each time my cock was above her hole trying to get me inside but I waited.

"Please don't tease. I need you inside me," she begged.

"What do you want?" I countered.

"I want you inside me."

"Not good enough."

She looked at me questioningly.

Then I saw that she realised what I wanted to hear.

"You bastard. Do I really have to say it?"

"Yes you really have to say it."

She hesitated a moment, then, "Fuck me you bastard. Fuck my hot wet cunt."

"There is that good enough?"

"Yes but say it again."

So she repeated, "Fuck me, fuck my cunt you dirty bastard," as with one long slow stroke I slid into her balls deep to my full length.

"Oh my God. I have never felt so full. You are the biggest I have had. You are touching places that have never been touched before. Fuck me please," as she wrapped her legs around me to hold me firmly in place.

With that I started long slow strokes from full depth to the tip of my cock just inside her.

She was a fantastic fuck, so hot, wet and tight. We soon reached our rhythm, our bodies coordinated with me thrusting and her hips pushing upwards to get maximum depth and strength for both of us.

Her enthusiasm soon increased dramatically and the speed and strength of her thrusts increased. I increased mine to match.

Soon the slapping of bodies and squelching of cock pounding wet cunt filled the room together with her whispering in my ear, "Fuck me, fuck me," over and over again.

Her body began to shudder and she stiffened and lock me into her with her legs as she came for the second time.

I was close and continued stroking as her body relaxed and muscle spasms subsided.

I felt an almighty orgasm building and with one deep hard thrust my cock pumped my cum deep into her cunt.

"Oh my God," she looked up at me. "I can feel you cumming and squirting inside me."

As my orgasm subsided my cock softened and with all her lubrication and my load of cum soon slipped out of her.

We lay side by side cuddling as we caught our breath.

We must have accidently dozed off in each other's arms as I found myself waking up to the delicious feeling of my cock being expertly sucked.

She lifted her head from my now hard cock, looked up at me and smiled, "Finally, I didn't think you were ever going to wake up. I was starting to be afraid I had lost my touch."

"No you definitely haven't lost your touch," I smiled back.

Her mood suddenly turned serious as she continued to gently stroke and lick my cock.

Almost to herself I heard her say, "Fuck it," and she swung one leg over me and positioned her pussy above my cock.

As she had originally said one fuck only, I started to say, "You don't have to," but she put a finger to my lips.

"Don't speak. The first one was a revenge fuck. This one is just for me," and she lowered her body down as she guided my cock into her with one hand. I could feel some of her juices mixed with my cum running down my shaft onto my balls.

She groaned and adjusted her position until my cock was deep inside her. She hesitated a moment then began slow deliberate movements. I started to thrust to meet her movements but she stopped me.

"Stay still. I am doing this."

She again adjusted her position until she was stroking the full length of my cock and our pubic mounds were rubbing together with each stroke.

She rested her upper body on her arms with her eyes closed muttering and moaning to herself as she stroked her cunt on my cock.

I rested my hands on her hips as the speed of her fucking increased and soon felt the shuddering of her muscles begin. She buried her head in the crook of my neck, screamed and flattened her body and cunt hard against me as her orgasm overpowered her.

I waited until her body started to relax and began my own hard thrusting upwards into her. She clung to me as I fucked her hard. It took a while as it was my second of the day but finally with one hard thrust again filled the depths of her cunt with my cum.

When she had caught her breath she slowly climbed off me and stood beside the bed.

"I have to go but can I shower first?"

An evil thought struck me. I took her hand and stopped her, "Don't be offended but Dave has told me that he has told you that he wants someone to fuck you."

She looked embarrassed, "That bastard."

"Give him part of his wish. Don't shower. Take your freshly fucked pussy to him and let him reclaim you."

"Reclaim me?"

"Yes it is common when a husband lets someone fuck his wife that he wants to fuck her after with her pussy full of the other man's cum to reclaim or re-own her."

"That's disgusting."

"But many men's dream as I believe it is his. Please do it."

She was reluctant but began dressing and on the way out the door turned, "Remember, not a word to anyone."

"My lips are sealed," I replied doing the zipping the lips shut motion.

**

Later that evening I was half asleep, half watching some rubbish on TV when my phone pinged.

Missy: Hey

Me: What's up?

Missy: I'm pissed off.

Me: Why?

Missy: My parents are fucking. It's disgusting.

Me: How do you know?

Missy: After I came home I was looking for something and I went past their bedroom and heard them.

Missy: I could hear her begging to be fucked harder. Yuk.

Me: Are you jealous?

Missy: Don't be an arsehole.

Me: Go and join them, lol.

Missy: Now you're being a creep.

Me: Well you like pussy almost as much as you like cock and you have had your father's. Make it a family affair, lol.

There was no reply for a couple of minutes. I thought I must have really upset her. I was about to apologise when my phone pinged again.

Missy: You bastard. You planted that seed in my mind deliberately, didn't you!

Missy: I can't get the image of the three of us out of my head. Arsehole.

A couple of minutes later.

Missy: I am so wet now. I wish I could come over but I can't. I'll have to finish myself off. Bye.

Me: Enjoy, I know you will. Bye.

I went back to my TV program but a few minutes later my phone pinged again. Thinking it was Missy again I was about to think of a smart reply when I saw it was Sue.

Sue: OMG, you were right.

Me: About?

Sue: Dave wanting someone to fuck me.

Me: What happened?

Sue: When he came home I told him I had something to show him. I lay down on the bed, opened my legs and showed him my pussy. It was still cum covered and leaking.

Me: Wow, I didn't think you would do it. What did he say?

Sue: He was really shocked and a bit angry I think. Then I told him wasn't that what he wanted and wasn't he supposed to reclaim me.

Me: And did he?

Sue: He was an animal. Once he realised how full of cum I was he couldn't hold back.

Sue: He has never fucked me that hard.

Sue: Thoroughly fucked is the best way to describe me at the moment, lol.

Me: Yes so I hear.

Sue What?

Me: Missy heard you begging for more and harder, lol.

Sue: Oh shit. And she told you?

Me: Yes just now. She was disgusted that her parents would be fucking so enthusiastically.

Sue: I guess I will have to deal with that.

A worrying thought struck me.

Me: Did you say who fucked you?

Sue: No. I just told him that a younger, bigger cock had given me multiple orgasms and had filled my pussy twice.

Sue: He begged me to tell him who but I refused.

Sue: Not knowing seemed to turn him on even more and I got the hard fucking that I wanted.

Sue: Got to go. He is finishing in the shower. Thank you for spoiling me this afternoon.

Well I hadn't expected such a good outcome and was happy for them, I guess, although I would have liked the opportunity for more times with her.

**

A couple of days later Dave caught up with me over a couple of beers.

"You know how I told you that I wanted to watch Sue being fucked and Sue knows it?"

Now I was on high alert in case a fist or something was about to come my way.

"Well she did it."

I feigned surprise.

"You watched someone fuck her?"

"No but someone fucked her and she brought the creampie home to me."

"Were you angry or jealous?"

"I was at first but once she opened her legs and showed her pussy to me I lost it. I could see the puffy used pussy lips covered in cum and was instantly hard."

"I couldn't believe it when she asked me wasn't I going to reclaim her. I had no idea she knew such things."

12