Missy's Mum Joins the Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled inwardly. Obviously she was a fast learner.

"The sex has been fantastic ever since. We have fucked every day."

"Do you know who it was?"

"No she wouldn't tell me. She said it was to keep me on my toes in the bedroom."

"Well congratulations. You are a lucky guy."

"You might want to have a chat with Missy though. She heard you fucking on what must have been the first night and I think she may be a bit jealous."

"Oh shit. OK I will make it up to her, if you know what I mean," said with a cheeky grin.

"So is Sue going to get together with this guy again?" I asked hopefully.

"We didn't discuss that which brings me to a question. I have a favour to ask."

"Ask away."

"I still want to watch her fucking. Would you be interested in fucking her while I watch?"

I nearly choked on my beer.

"Of course," I spluttered. "She is a very attractive lady and very sexy going by what you have said but have you asked her?"

"No but if you are willing I will."

"Count me in obviously."

"Great," as we clinked glasses in a salute to our new adventure.

**

I heard nothing more for a week or so then my phone pinged once again.

Sue: Dave just asked if he could watch you fuck me. What have you two bastards been cooking up?

Me: He described your nights of passion since we fucked and was disappointed that he didn't get to watch. He asked if I would be interested. I said of course but he better ask you."

Me: Nice touch with the reclaim me comment.

Sue: The sex has been great since that day.

Sue: I know I said it was a one off but I want more and Dave is so keen.

Me: I stand at your pleasure, my lady.

Sue: You may regret saying that.

Me: I sincerely doubt that.

Sue: OK, bye. I'm sure Dave will contact you.

Me: OK, bye.

**

It only took a couple of days before Dave contacted me. I could hear the excitement in his voice, "Sue said yes. Missy is going out with a new boyfriend on Friday. Are you available to come over and play?"

"Of course," I replied. "See you then."

Friday evening duly arrived and Dave messaged me when Missy went out.

Sue had prepared some nibbles and Dave opened a very nice bottle of red as our conversation circled around the true purpose of the evening.

I didn't want to appear pushy and make the first move so after the bottle of wine was finished and Dave went to get another Sue came and sat on my lap.

"I'm so nervous," she whispered in my ear.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," smiling up at her.

"Who asked you to be gentle?" as she lowered her face to mine and we began kissing deeply.

I don't know what Dave thought when he came back but he dutifully poured the drinks and sat where he could get a clear view of the action.

We continued kissing as I moved one hand under her blouse to find a braless boob with an already rock hard nipple.

I watched Dave's reaction as I made it very clear that I was playing with his wife's bare breast. He seemed transfixed by the sight.

Breaking the kiss I lifted up the hem of her blouse and began kissing and biting her breast and nipple. Sue rested her upper body on my shoulder and moaned into my neck.

She tried reaching for my cock which was impossible as she was sitting on my lap. She stood up, took my hand, glanced at Dave and announced, "We need to take this somewhere more private."

Dave dutifully followed us into their bedroom where she closed the door behind us.

With an almost defiant look Sue looked straight at Dave as she proceeded to strip off. She stood in front of us gently caressing her nipples as she waited for us to undress. I waited for Dave to undress first. Having done so I could see he was rock hard.

I then also stripped off again doing my thing allowing my cock to bounce out of my underwear as I lowered them.

Sue walked up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck pulling our bodies hard together and again kissed me.

As she finally broke the kiss she whispered in my ear, "Let's give him a real show."

No objection from me I thought.

She lay back on the bed, parted her legs and commanded me, "Lick me."

As I crawled towards her she reached down with both hands and spread her pussy lips. Once again I inhaled her beautiful aroma and saw how aroused she was already.

As I gently flicked the tip of my tongue against her clit I glanced up to see she was moaning and looking directly at Dave.

As her hips began to undulate beneath my tongue she looked down at me, "I want you inside me now."

As I crawled up her body and positioned my cock at her entrance she stopped me and looked at Dave.

"This is your last chance to stop this. Once he is inside me I will fuck him properly. Well?"

Poor old Dave looked shocked but he managed to give a nod to go ahead.

Maybe it was the wine or the level of her arousal that brought out the dominance in her as she instructed him, "Tell him what you want him to do to me."

In a very soft voice Dave replied, "Fuck her."

"Show some enthusiasm Dave. You can do better than that. Look at him and tell him what you really want," she again commanded.

Dave gathered strength, looked at me and in a strong voice, "Fuck her mate. I want to see your cock in her cunt and watch you fill her cunt with your cum."

"That's better," she replied. "Crawl down between our legs so you can watch his cock slide into me."

The bed rocked as Dave moved into position. She looked up at me and smiled, "You can fuck me now."

I gave Dave a show as I slowly slid my cock into her in one long stroke. I could tell this was going to be a very different fuck to our previous encounter.

"Fuck me hard. I need to cum," as we bucked and thrust together. This was just hard fucking as we both needed badly to cum. I had been think about how good a fuck she was in the lead up to this night. I suspected she had been doing similar seeing how hard she was going at it.

Too quickly I began to feel my orgasm building.

"I'm going to cum. I need to stop."

"No don't stop, don't stop."

I continued on and as my body stiffened with a hard thrust into her cunt and began pumping my cum into her.

She clung to me, "Don't stop, don't stop."

As she ground her hips against me I kept thrusting as best I could. She in turn began to shudder and stiffen as her own orgasm shook her body.

After taking a few moments to catch my breath I slowly backed away from her and stood beside the bed.

I looked at Dave to gauge his reaction but his eyes were glued to his wife's swollen pussy where my cum was just starting to leak out from between her puffy lips.

From Sue, "Well Dave is that what you wanted to see?"

Dave just nodded, eyes still glued to her pussy.

"Come on Dave. Aren't you going to reclaim me, make me your wife again?" she continued.

Dave couldn't wait and hurriedly climbed aboard. This time it was my turn to watch as she lifted her hips, wrapped her legs around his body and they began to fuck giving me a clear view of his cock sliding in and out of her well lubed cunt.

Given the circumstances Dave didn't last all that long, I don't blame him, and he too was soon filling his wife's cunt with his cum.

While we took a breather Dave went and got another bottle of wine which we slowly worked our way through as we boys waited until we could get it up again.

"Well?" Sue asked us both.

"It was fantastic," replied Dave. "Much better than the fantasy. Thank you so much for doing it," as he gave her a loving peck on the lips.

"You?" as she directed her question to me.

"With all due respect Dave, your wife is an excellent fuck and any time you want to watch again I am available."

"Well boys, I'm not finished yet. Get those cocks hard again."

Dave and I sat down and we watched as she teased us by slowly stroking her pussy lips and playing with the cum in her.

Dave and I dutifully stroked our cocks as we watched and eventually life returned to them. Sue saw that I got hard first and announced, "I want doggy," as she rolled over onto all fours at the edge of the bed.

I needed no further encouragement and as she adjusted the height of her cunt I slid into her for the second time.

Dave stayed playing with his cock as he watched me again fuck his wife.

I spread her bum cheeks with my hands and watched as her pussy, despite all the lubrication, still seemed to grab hold of my cock on each out stroke. I deliberately used long, slow deep strokes, very much enjoying the view.

Her cunt was so wet and hot I knew that, despite it being the second for me for the day, I wouldn't last as long as I wanted to.

"I need to be fucked hard," commanded Sue and I of course obliged with slow but hard strokes.

From the strength of her moaning, I was soon thinking that Sue was really enjoying her fucking.

Suddenly I realised however that it wasn't only Sue who was moaning.

I looked behind me and was shocked to see the bedroom door open, Missy bent over the chest of draws and Dave fucking her hard.

I must have hesitated in shock as Sue said to me, "Don't stop, I am almost there," as she pushed back into my thrusting.

Not knowing how she would react to seeing her husband fucking her daughter, I increased the speed and strength of my strokes in an effort to keep her distracted.

At each of my inward strokes she kept whispering, "Yes, Yes," over and over again.

She soon began to stiffen as her orgasm approached and as it hit her I thrust in deeply and rode the muscle contractions. I was fascinated to watch the muscles in her anus contract and release with her orgasmic spasms.

We stayed locked together with my cock deep inside her as she regained her breath.

As she recovered I could see that she became aware that something else was happening in the room as Missy's moans and Dave's grunts became quicker and louder.

I watched as Missy stifled a scream with her arm as she came. Only a couple of strokes later Dave stiffened, thrust deep and also came deep inside his daughter.

I saw the incredulous look appear on Sue's face as she watched them cum almost together.

"WHAT THE FUCK," as she pulled herself off my cock to confront the errant pair.

Missy stood defiantly and Dave's cock slipped out of her as he took a step back.

I couldn't help but notice as droplets of cum leaked out from between her pussy lips and trickled down her thigh.

There was a standoff as no one knew quite what to say.

Missy broke the silence, "I got carried away. I heard the fucking and started playing with myself outside the door. When I cracked open the door I saw daddy stroking his hard cock as he watched. I couldn't resist touching him and he started fingering me."

She looked downcast, "Then I begged him to fuck me and he did."

Sue shot daggers at her husband.

"You fucked your daughter? Why didn't you stop her? How did you know she wouldn't resist?"

I saw the light bulb moment on her face.

"You two have fucked before. You knew she would let you."

"How long has this been going on?" Sue demanded but no one was game to reply.

Sue turned to me, "Did you know about this?"

My face must have betrayed me as she realised that I knew.

"You bastard," was all she said.

Then I saw her expression change again as the realisation hit her.

"That's what has been going on between you all at your place."

Looking at me still, "Have you been fucking her also?"

Again my expression must have betrayed me and she realised that I also had been fucking her daughter.

I was surprised when Missy stepped defiantly towards her mother.

"I have been fucking them both for months."

Pointing at me, "Him for even longer, and I intend to continue to do so."

Turning back to her mother she continued, "Don't be a hypocrite mother. You just fucked him and you have obviously done so before, and I know about you and your best friend Linda."

Now it was Dave's and my turn to look up in surprise and Sue to look guilty.

"Yes, mother and Linda have some very cosy girl on girl action going. It gets very hot and heavy, doesn't it mother?"

Now it was Sue's turn to keep silent.

Missy continued, "I want to keep fucking these two and mother I assume you want to keep fucking these two and Linda. Can we just settle down and accept what we have been doing and want to continue doing?"

Naturally Dave and I nodded our agreement but Sue seemed reluctant.

"Can we just hug and make up?" Missy asked her mother.

They slowly came together and hugged.

Neither Dave nor I could believe it as what started as a kiss on the cheek quickly turned into a deep French kiss.

They came up for air, smiled at each other and Missy whispered, "You don't know how long I have wanted to do that after listening to you and Linda."

Boldly I began to ask, "Can we watch?" but was quickly interrupted with twin death stares.

"Time you went home. We will deal with you later," was all Missy said.

I complied hoping that the future held even more interesting adventures.

***

12