Mistake at the Resort - Alt Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept my lips tight shut but nodded my head a little.

"Good, lets just try a little taste first ok?"

She shimmied up to my chest, I saw a pussy up close for the first time. She smelt divine, the odour emanating from her was intoxicating, her legs were splayed and it caused her flower to open wide. Small strands of her juice were hanging between them like droplets waiting to fall. She edged closer until her pussy was near my chin, I was scared but I needed to taste her.

I tentatively stuck out my tongue and wiped it across her engorged lips. She tasted like nothing I had ever had before, tangy but nice. Better than I thought it would taste, I licked my tongue around inside my mouth, yes it was nice. As I went for another lick she moved forward, this time my tongue went between her folds.

She was hot, red hot in there, I was not ready for a gush of cum that shot out. It went straight into my open mouth, I had no choice but to swallow. Again, it was nice, this time more pungent but still nice. In fact, very nice.

"Sorry, that came a bit quickly." Tina said from above me.

I did my best to smile back at her with my eyes as my mouth was a bit busy. I thought 'well I might as well go for it as best I can, I'm in too deep now'

I extended my tongue and slid it inside her wiggling it around the way I thought I would like it, flicking it across her clit now and again. I think I was doing a good job as she was squirming and groaning above me pressing her hot snatch into my face harder and harder. My own hand had found my own hotness now and I was furiously frigging myself, I needed release badly.

Tina saw this and slapped my hand away, "Not yet we have all night."

I was writhing below her desperately try to find some friction, any friction for my own ends, she spun on my face facing my feet now and I felt her hand touch my pussy. Her palm pressed down onto my mound, no movement, just pressure.

"Eat me well Chris and you will get your reward, I promise."

I was turned on beyond belief at this point, I would've done anything she asked.

"Do you wish I had a cock Chris? I could fuck you, I could fuck you hard. Would you like that?"

"Uh-huh." My mouth was full of her pussy I tried to respond but it was hard, but yes, I'd have loved her to fuck me, I needed fucking, I needed to cum. She pushed back into my face, I licked her as best I could.

"Would you just love a big hard cock sliding into your hot wet cunt right now?"

God, she was hitting all of my buttons, but I needed her to move that damn hand so bad.

Then she touched my pussy lips, very gently but she pulled them apart, I thought she was going to dive in but she stayed still on my face. Then I felt it, "OOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

She had pushed something inside of me, my hips came up to meet her, I needed this penetration so badly. "OOOOHH!"

She sat down harder onto my aching face, grinding herself onto me. I sucked for all I was worth. She ground her ass on me now trying to get her bum-hole into a lick-able position.

Chris, how bad do you need this inside of you?"

"Fuck me Tina, just fuck me."

She moved so her little hole was in the right place, I tentatively stuck my tongue out as she sat back onto me. I licked, it wasn't so bad. She rocked on my face and said.

"Chris what would you say if I told you it wasn't me?"

She suddenly sat still, had I heard her right? Then the thing in me slid out then in, out then in, faster, harder.

"OOOOHHH GOD!" I needed this so bad, so bad.

"Fuck me, just fuck me!"

Tina clambered off of me and her pussy was replaced with her mouth, she devoured my face and licked her cum from my skin, kissing me as she did. I had never had sex like this, ever.

The cock inside me was pounding hard then I felt two strong hands on my waist, I pushed her off and saw Marvin. He was standing at the bottom of the bed fucking me for all he was worth. His light brown skin had a sweaty sheen to it. His muscles were twitching with every thrust, he was a powerfully build man. Suddenly I came, so violently, I mean I saw colours, stars.

My body shook uncontrollably, Tina started to rub my clitoris fast and hard. Another orgasm started it seemed before this one had even ended. She looked down on me saying,

"He is fucking you Chris, Marv is fucking the life out of you!"

Her mouth covered mine again, I held on to her as he pummeled into me.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." I heard myself chanting, between the kisses. It was like an out of body experience and I was loving it.

These two that I had met only three days ago were taking me to places I had only ever dreamt of.

"AAOOOHHH" another spasm hit me. Tina got up from the bed and let her husband take over, he leaned above me and went to town. I held his powerful shoulders as he fucked me, the sound was obscene, my juices were squelching between us as he ploughed into me.

I was never that vocal in bed normally but now I was almost screaming at him to fuck me harder. I had never dreamt sex could be like this, it was on another level than I was used to. I felt my shoes being taken off and I wrapped my legs around his back, I didn't want him ever going anywhere other than inside of me. I looked up to see Tina looking over her husbands shoulder as he fucked me.

"Good, isn't he."

I felt Marvin tense up, "I am going to cum Chris, inside of you or..."

I held him tighter, his strokes became more urgent, Tina came back around and planted her mouth over mine as her husband spurted his hot seed inside my body. I clung onto him as he pulsed inside of me, I squeezed every drop of sperm from him and savoured it.

I lay there exhausted as he collapsed onto me, his hard cock made an audible plop as he exited my body, I looked down at it bobbing between us. It was as gorgeous as he was, a but darker than his brown body but, hard, steaming, powerful. A strand of cum was dripping from the head onto my stomach and it glistened with our juices in the light, it was only then as we lay there in our post coital bliss that James entered my head.

"James?....my god...James?"

"He is out cold in my suite, don't worry about him, he will never know." Tina said.

"Fuck...what have I done?"

I burst into tears sobbing uncontrollably, Tina held me in her arms, "Go Marv, I will stay here with her, you go back."

Marvin collected his clothing and left, "I am sorry Chris, I honestly thought you were good with this, you looked and acted like you wanted it all."

I still sobbed in her arms, she held me for the next 20 minutes rocking me like a small child.

"I have never cheated on him, ever." I managed to say between sobs, "How can I tell him what I have done. It will kill him."

She held me tightly, my head snuggled into her bosom for what seemed like ages. Eventually Tina got up from the bed and made us a cup of tea, tea solves everything, right?

"You did seem like you wanted it all Chris?"

"I did, I don't blame you. I blame myself, I wasn't thinking of James at all, not once." I held my head in my hands.

"How am I going to get out of this, he will leave me. You don't know him, I love him with all my heart but he will leave me."

"Chris, he does not know, he never needs to know. Marv and I will never breathe a word, on my life, I promise."

We drank our tea, it was 4.30am now and it was catching up with me. We both pulled the sheet over ourselves and lay together, I had enjoyed it all. I have to admit I loved it all but I never once thought about James, the consequences, nothing.

Tina wrapped her arms around me and we drifted off to sleep.

****************************************************

The sun woke me, it was shining through the window into my eyes like a lighthouse beam. I blinked the sleep from my eyes as last night reappeared in my brain. Tina was out like light beside me, she looked so gorgeous even asleep.

I got up and put the kettle on, my robe was on the floor and I picked it up snuggling into it pulling it around my neck. The clock said 11.46am, my head was pounding, I found the box of painkillers and took two. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped,

"Sorry if I startled you." it was Tina.

"The kettle woke me, can I have one?"

"Yes, sure."

"Are you ok Chris?"

I held my hand to my temple and rubbed, "Yes, but I am fucked. Really fucked, I love him so much, so how could I do this to him?"

Again she wrapped her arms around me, it felt so strange, here was the woman who had so royally fucked my life up, yet here I was accepting comfort from her. I couldn't hate her, or Marvin. I wanted what they had given me with open arms, I just didn't think at all of the consequences. Until now.

James, where was James? How on earth could I face him? what could I say, what do I do?

It was as if Tina read my mind, "James is still at ours probably, and from the state of him last night, he will be for hours yet."

"Are they going to golf today, at least that will give me a few hours to sort my head out?"

"I doubt it, your husband was dead to the world last night, unless he has superman recovery, he won't be going anywhere."

"Shit. What am I going to do Tina?"

"The truth maybe, will it be that bad?"

"I cant tell him the truth for fuck sake! We don't have a 'fuck whoever you want system' in place like you two!"

"Hey Chris, steady on, I am trying to help. Don't put the entire blame onto me here!"

"Go, go now Tina, I need to clear my head. Go home please. And please do not say a word to James until I have spoken to him."

She picked up her stuff, dressed and left me alone to my misery.

I picked up my phone, no text, no missed calls. What the fuck should I do. Could I trust the two people I barely knew to keep this secret forever, do I tell him the truth and accept the fallout. How the fuck do I get out of this shit hole I had put myself in.

My phone beeped and it scared the shit out of me so much that I dropped it. it was James.

"Hey babe, sorry about last night. My head is dead, I cannot move. I am hungover. Don't worry, I am ok but staying here with our hosts for a bit. Can you pop some painkillers down when you get chance. Love you, xxx."

The relief of him still in the dark about last night was amazing, it was like a dark, heavy curtain being lifted from my head. I popped a few pills into my purse and made my way to West Wing. I stopped outside the apartment door, almost afraid to knock. Terrified of the confrontation that could come in less than thirty seconds. My life as I know it could be over very soon.

Shit! My kids, I hadn't even thought of them either, "Fuck." I said a little too loudly.

My kids, I have fucked them over too! I started to panic, my legs started to give way and moved back from the door. Suddenly it opened, Tina was standing there.

"Fuck Chris, sort yourself out." She whispered, "You look terrible. You cannot let him see you like this, you will end up falling to pieces and telling him everything. Give me the pills and go home. I'll tell him you had to do something and be back in half hour, I'll pop over to you and have a chat in ten minutes ok, go home."

I cried all the way back, a few people stopped and asked if I was ok, I blagged it and got safely back to our suite. A few minutes later there was a light tap at our door, it was Tina.

I broke down again as soon as I saw her face.

"Chris, you have to pull yourself together. You have two choices, tell him the truth and that we were all drunk and got carried away or, it never happened. Lock it away up there, never EVER let it out."

"I cant tell him Tina, I cant. It will destroy him, I love him too much to break his heart."

"Then lock it up, throw the key in the sea, can you do that?"

"What choice do I have?"

"That's it I am afraid, I am so sorry to cause this heartache, I genuinely thought you were into us. Last night I gave Marv instructions to nab James's key-card and follow us after 30 minutes."

***************************************************

Two more cups of tea and a long chat later we both made our way back to hers, I managed to blag my way through the afternoon with James. It helped that he was still under the weather and his head was pounding. He couldn't say sorry for his behaviour enough, it made me feel even worse. But the worst was over, I got through the afternoon unscathed.

For the rest of the week I tried to keep contact with Tina and Marvin to a minimum, it was hard because James couldn't quite understand why. He and his new buddy were inseparable so they had a couple more golf days before the end of our trip. I was on edge for the last four days waiting for a storm on his return, thank god Marvin said nothing. During these times I spent time alone in our apartment contemplating how stupid I had been or shopping, I stayed away from the temptation of Tina.

The guilt was eating me up, I turned all my attention to my husband. My way of proving to him that I loved him was to give myself to him at every possible opportunity. Wake up blowjobs became the order of the day, our sex life took off. I know most couples have more sex together on holiday but I took it to extremes. I fucked him at least two times a day.

One blowjob in the hotel sauna completely freaked him out, he loved it because I had to swallow, we couldn't very well leave a present on the slab for the next couple in could we? I must admit I loved the way he reacted, from then on I swallowed each and every time.

On our last night, James had insisted we spend the evening with Tina and Marvin. We met in the restaurant as usual but there was an edge to the night, again I was on tenterhooks waiting for a slip up. The hardest thing was James kept asking me to dirty dance with Tina, trying to put on a show when your heart is not 100% in it shows. He knew something was amiss I am sure of it.

I had to feign illness and a headache but couldn't risk going back to the room and leaving them alone. That last night was incredibly hard.

The morning of the flight home we had to leave early so there were no emotional goodbyes. Our cab picked us up at 7am.

Again I had my hand in his crotch the whole way there, watching him trying to hide himself from the driver as he helped with the cases was hilarious.

"Mile high club?" he quizzed as we waited in departures,

"Who knows," I said. "I might find a stranger to help me out up there?"

At least he laughed at my attempt at humour, so I knew I was safe and had got out of Spain unscathed. My stupid, stupid mistake was behind me.

Mid-air we had no chance to actually get into the toilets together, that is far, far harder than most people make out, but I did make sure James got his jollies. I wanked him off under a blanket very carefully catching his spunk in my hand. His eyes as I licked my hand clean was a memory that will stay with me forever.

The kids pick up was emotional, far more emotional than I was expecting. The moment I saw them running to us I broke down, my tears flowed like a river. I crouched to pick them up but they hit me at full speed knocking me flat. We hugged and kissed on Grandads front lawn rolling around on the grass, it was lovely. To think I had nearly blown this to smithereens gutted me, like I said, the floodgates opened. I had dodged a bullet so big and was so relieved that I had gotten away scot-free. Apart, that is from the tremendous guilt, I would happily carry that guilt to my grave. I could not ever tell James, not just for me, I could never break his heart because of my stupidity and selfishness.

We had serious talks over the coming few days and James decided to slow his workload schedule. He would spend more time with us, our reconnection plan for the holiday had worked. I was overjoyed, he started coming home at regular hours, the kids loved it, I loved it, our life was perfect again.

It was a Saturday morning a month or so later, we had taken the kids out into town for a McDonald's brekky, then on to the cinema. I was half way through my breakfast and I felt it, I felt quite queasy. I just managed to get to the toilet before my half eaten meal came up.

God I felt rough, I must've picked up some bug or other. I got back to our table ok, but James took one look at me and was concerned. I said I was ok but five minutes later I was back in the cubicle, head over the bowl. We carried on to the cinema with only one more trip to the toilets for me, the kids were oblivious to it all.

This carried on for a couple of days, James was worried and booked me in to see our doctor. We had healthcare as part of his work package so I saw someone that afternoon.

I was examined by a lovely lady doctor, she went through every symptom thoroughly. Her smile put me somewhat at ease but her diagnosis shook me.

"When was your last cycle Mrs. Taylor?"

"Erm, I had to think, late June I think."

"So, you haven't had one in...nearly two months?"

"No."

"I think you might be pregnant Mrs. Taylor. We will take bloods and urine, but you have all the symptoms of pregnancy. Are you and your husband trying?"

"No, I am on the pill."

"Well, the pill doesn't work on everyone Mrs. Taylor. But even then, there is a 90-93% chance of protection so that is very high. That does leave the missing 7-8% though, nearly 8 in 100 women can get pregnant while taking the pill, did you know that?"

"No. I thought it was certain protection." I sat there speechless.

"I suggest we do bloods and urine now, today. Here is a test to try at home. Call in three days, I will have the results."

She handed me a small box, a pregnancy test. I walked home in a daze, "I cant be pregnant, I'd know. I knew with the others, this doesn't feel like pregnancy."

As soon as I was home I was peeing on the stick. That 15 minute wait was torture, I drank two cups of coffee waiting. With shaking hands I saw two lines, positive. Were we ready for another child, our life at the moment was as perfect as it could be, was 'I' ready?

"How did the docs go Chris?" was the text I received that afternoon.

"She says....maybe.....pregnant?" was my unsure reply.

Two seconds later my phone lit up, "Hey James,"

"Really, really you could be pregnant?"

He sounded upbeat, even joyful.

"Get tested, get tested today. Damn, we might be pregnant!"

"I have, I peed on a stick earlier."

"And!"

"Positive."

"YESSSSSSS!"

He babbled on and on for 15 minutes about this and that, he clearly loved the idea, by the end of the call he had me convinced too.

James was home by 6pm, he brought in the most perfect bunch of red roses imaginable. Thirty stems of blood red roses, they were beautiful. He picked me up, spun me around. The kids wondered what the commotion was. We sat them down trying to explain it was not certain, but soon we would know that they could have a little brother or sister. That evening was wonderful, it took me back to our days before kids, he pampered me, romanced me, he didn't let me do a thing. The sex that night was perfect too.

A couple of days later I rang the surgery, the test was positive. She set me up with the clinic obstetrician for the following week. James was on cloud nine and couldn't wait, he hadn't been though the whole pregnancy thing before because of work commitments, but this time, this time he would be at every OB/GYN meeting.

Everything went fine, it worked out that I was about 12 weeks along, that put me giving birth in the spring.

"That holiday was the best thing we ever did Chris! Its brought us so much closer, and it looks like we got preggers there too!"

My face drained, "You ok?" he said. I rushed to the sink and emptied my stomach.

Seeing the concern on James's face the doctor said.

"Everything is fine Mr. Taylor, expectant mothers go through this, but I expect you know that after having two anyway."