Mistake, Repentance

Story Info
How do you move past a "mistake?"
8.9k words
4.26
70.1k
92
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason six months after our second child was born my wife Eleanor Wilton, nee Tompkins, got more adventurous. At that time we had been married seven years and both of us were 29. I was head-over-heels in love with her, and given the way that she treated me I would be surprised if she didn't view me the same way.

Every night before we fell asleep -- whether or not we had had sex that night (60% of the time we did) -- as we lay in naked splendor she would put her nose to mine and say "I love you with all my heart, body, and soul."

I would kiss her tenderly and say "I love you more!"

She'd smile, kiss me, and then usually bury her head in my shoulder, or if it had been a rough day for her would turn her back to me and say "Prove it Cameron," which meant that she needed a back and shoulder massage for no more ten minutes, which I was happy to provide. She was usually asleep after five minutes of purring.

****************

Back to Eleanor's enhanced audaciousness: while many of the things she became more daring about were not surprising, what did amaze me was how sexually intrepid she became. Some of it was new positions and role playing in our house -- her favorite was when she was the naughty maid and I punished her by moving her naked body onto my lap while I was sitting on the edge of the bed (this position often called "the chairman"). In that position as she bounced up and down I moved my pelvis in delicious asynchronicity while mauling her tits until I could sense her about to cum. Then I would move one hand off a tit and flick her clit, while I pinched a nipple with the other hand. She usually came like a tsunami which caused her pussy to clamp down on my cock so hard that I shot what seemed like a pint of cum into her.

She also loved it when she pretended to be a damsel at my mercy and pleaded with me not to ravage her and take her virginity while I tied her to the headboard of our bed in the doggy position and then licked and fingered her until she begged me to stop usually followed by "Take me if you must, you animal!" This also always resulted in an over-the-top climax for both of us.

Eleanor's enhanced sexual boldness wasn't limited to our house -- not by a long shot. We did it in our SUV (with the back seats down and a thin covering over them) while parked in the lot of a grocery store about noon on a Saturday; in the middle of the woods where I simply bent her over a fallen log; after we had a fake hotel bar scene where she pretended to be a hooker and I picked her up as her John for the night and brought her up to my hotel room; and beneath the bleachers at one of the local High School's football game.

After we had been doing this for more than a year she started giving me "quests" in various venues where I would have to follow her instructions and it would ultimate lead me to fucking her doggy style (our favorite position after "the chairman"). Eleanor is a very smart, creative, woman. Since we both wanted our kids to have a normal home life and since I was a tech wizard and made big bucks at an early age, there was no reason for her to work outside the home. While in addition to caring for our kids she did volunteer work using her significant artistic skills (she was a great graphic artist when she worked until the age of 29), given her efficiency and time at home she dreamt up some of the most unreal and exciting quests you could image.

Three years after the birth of our second child I was one very, very happy camper, more sexually satisfied than any man had a right to be. Since my kids were great, and fun, since we had a cadre of good friends, since both sets of parents were pleasant and accommodating but not demanding, and since I liked my job in addition to making big bucks, 99% of people would say that I had an ideal life.

In fact, I considered myself to have an ideal life even though there was one issue that was a source of irritation. That "issue" was Eleanor's younger sister Juliette.

Eleanor and Juliette couldn't have looked more alike, but been more different.

Both sisters were brunettes with natural auburn highlights, wore their hair shoulder length, and had faces similar enough (although I could easily tell the difference and thought that Eleanor was better looking, and Juliette's eyes were a more intense blue than Eleanor's) that strangers often mistook them for twins. Neither wore glasses or contacts. They both were five feet six inches (1.7 m) tall and about 125 pounds (57 kg) with Juliette probably a couple of pounds heavier since she had bigger tits. Their bubble butts with sculptured thighs and calves were probably even more similar than their faces. If they had on the same bikini even I couldn't tell the difference from the rear.

[Another thing worthy of mention is that both sisters come by their good looks honestly. Their mother Samantha -- only twenty years older than Eleanor -- is an older, even larger-titted version of Juliette, with a couple of extra pounds on her hips, but not many. If Eleanor is as good looking as Samantha is in twenty years I'll be one happy fella.]

How they were different was in almost every other way. Eleanor is intelligent; Juliette may have underlying smarts but is outwardly ditzy. Eleanor is self-confident; Juliette is diffident. Eleanor is organized; Juliette is careless. Eleanor handles money well; I doubt that Juliette even knows what the word "budget" means. Eleanor is neat; Juliette is untidy. Eleanor is a great judge of character; Juliette seems to attract near-creeps.

They do have three things in common besides their appearance. They both are curious, friendly, and outgoing.

I don't want to give the impression that I don't like Juliette, because I do. It's just that Eleanor has to spend much more emotional energy to help Juliette out than I like, and at least on three separate occasions every week Eleanor insists on sitting me down and telling me "The Travails of Juliette," and since I hate daytime soap operas it's like fingernails on a blackboard to me.

I never say anything bad about Juliette to Eleanor. Eleanor is very protective of Juliette and loves her to pieces. The one time when I was young and foolish that I did just accurately point out some of Juliette's shortcomings Eleanor went ballistic. I never made that mistake again.

Juliette's major issue before the seminal part of this story when Eleanor was 31 (almost 32) and Juliette 27 was a failure to get pregnant. Juliette is married to a guy named Darren who to me has the personality of a wet noddle. While he is reasonably slim and good looking (we don't look alike but we both have blond hair and blue eyes) in my opinion if Juliette simply reigned in her ditziness a little bit she could do much better. At least Darren isn't an asshole or wife beater; Eleanor would insist that I kill him if he was.

Anyway at this point in time for three weeks in a row Eleanor was bemoaning Juliette's inability to get pregnant despite being off the pill and trying hard for the previous six months. Some of the issues were: did Darren have a low sperm count (he refused to get tested); did Juliette have something wrong with her female parts (I tried to think of anything else while details of this were forthcoming from Eleanor wishing that I could put my hands over my ears and sing "la, la, la, no, no, no, TMI, TMI, TMI); were they not doing it right; was Juliette too anxious, did they need a change in venue to enhance excitement; were Juliette's calculations of her fertile times off; etc., etc., etc.

Not only did Eleanor freak me out with this banter she seemed to expect me to come up with some genius solution at one point even saying "You're really a fertile guy since you got me pregnant both times within six weeks after I went off the pill, maybe you could talk Darren into getting tested."

This is where I had had enough. "Not my problem, don't expect anything from me except sympathy for Juliette's plight."

That was followed up by "Well maybe you can take Juliette to lunch and just sympathize with her, then, so that she knows that you care."

After that statement Eleanor swiftly stripped, then went after me like a panther in heat, and after she rode me reverse cowgirl while simultaneously sucking my testicles (she's very, very limber), I was "forced" to agree.

Despite the fact that Juliette is a beautiful and sexy woman, the luncheon was painful for me. She seemed to get something out of it, however, since when we parted she gave me a kiss on the cheek and a squeeze of my bicep and said "Thank you for listening Cameron Wilton; you're such a good man, husband, and father. You really helped me come to a conclusion."

I kissed her cheek and said "Glad that I could help," although I had no fucking clue how I had helped her or what she was talking about.

***********

The next time that we had the opportunity for another of my "quests" was on a Saturday about ten days after my lunch with Juliette. We went with Eleanor's parents Frank and Samantha to a secluded cabin in the woods on a lake. We had rented the cabin just for the day and night, to return home late Sunday afternoon. Just before my in-laws took the kids down to the lake to swim Samantha handed me an envelope "For Cameron from Eleanor." I hadn't seen Eleanor for about a half hour so I knew that this was my quest, and smiled at my mother-in-law, and she grinned back.

The envelope had a letter in it and a crude map. "Dear Sir:" the quest letter read: "A local trollop needs to be taught a lesson. As the person with the biggest dick in the kingdom you are tasked with the unpleasant duty of finding her tied up and gagged with a hood over her head at the point marked with an X on the enclosed map. Her tights will have a hole in the appropriate place. You are to penetrate her vagina and give her a real walloping. After that you are to return to your cabin and go swimming or fishing and act like nothing has happened. Good speed loyal cockman!"

I should point out that I do NOT have the biggest dick in the kingdom. I've never had any complaints about it but Eleanor's message was just her way of spinning the yarn to make it exciting.

I followed the map and within five minutes came upon a crude table in the woods, with the "trollop" bent over the table. Just like the note said she was tied in place (I'm sure that the ropes were actually loose, but they did almost look real) with a hood on and with her only lower body garment a pair of brown tights that had a hole about six centimeters in diameter located right where the trollop's vagina was.

I approached the trollop and first put my hands on her bulbous ass. She sputtered something, but it was clear that either she was gagged under her hood, as the note said, or had intentionally muffled her voice she I couldn't really make out what she was saying except for perhaps "Please no," repeated several times and obviously used to gin me up even more.

As I fingered and licked the pussy -- it was already moist when I got there and in typical Eleanor fashion got really wet quickly -- and occasionally slapped her ass she continued to make unintelligible sounds. The way that she was excitedly reacting to what I was doing really, really turned me on. I dropped my trousers and boxers, lined up my steel hard cock with the hole in her tights, and entered.

Despite the trollop's wetness, probably because the position she was in, penetration was not quick; it was, however, extremely pleasurable. Once I started sawing in and out I became very excited by the entire scenario and actually got "into" the part I was playing of the largest cockman in the kingdom tasked with pasting a naughty trollop. It certainly helped that the trollop was pulsing her pc muscles and writhing back and forth on the table -- I hoped that she wasn't injuring herself she was so animated, but that was just a fleeting thought and her activities enhanced my desire even more. I could feel the trollop going through a first, and then a second orgasm, while I tried to hold back thinking of baseball. However, the situation and the stimulation by her pussy on my cock were just too amazing, so I came with the roar of a lion. I seemed to spurt three or four more times than normal, probably spurred on even more by the muffled cries of submission coming from the trollop.

I was spent and almost delirious. I gently leaned my upper body on the prone trollop's back, and just sighed and groaned for several minutes, at the same time listening to the trollop's own muffled sighs and groans. Suddenly, however, I became acutely aware of something very unusual.

Even on nights when Eleanor and I have sex two or three times, I become flaccid and after a rest of twenty minutes or so she gets me up again. Only once before in my life had I remained hard after ejaculating. This was the second time.

When the trollop's pussy muscles twitched a few times I realized that there was no doubt that my cock was still rock hard in the trollop's warm, wet pussy. Proud as punch, and with the little scenario enticing me more, as the largest cockman in the kingdom I considered it my duty to give the trollop another pasting that she would never forget. Slowly at first, and then picking up the pace, I started pistoning in and out of the trollop's snug, willing, pussy. I do believe that the trollop had another three climaxes before I roared again and deposited what felt like the largest second load of my life into her restless cunt. Again, I almost passed out, and the trollop actually might have because for about twenty seconds I heard no muffled sounds coming from under the hood.

It took me about ten minutes to recover my composure. With my dick finally almost flaccid I extricated it from the well-abused pussy. I partially wiped my dick off on the trollop's tights, pulled up my boxers and pants, and tried hard to clear my head. The trollop was still moaning and groaning while laid over the table, and I almost went to remove her hood and fake restraints and kiss her -- but Eleanor likes her quests followed through to the letter, so I just resolved to wait and passionately kiss her and maul her tits once we both were back at the cabin.

Since I was still disoriented from one of the top five most intense experiences of my life as I stumbled away from the trollop I started to go in the wrong direction. I caught myself after about twenty meters and turned around -- but I thought that I saw a flash of color in the woods. The human body garment exhibiting the color almost looked like the color red that Eleanor had on the last time that I saw her, but it quickly disappeared and I thought nothing more about it. As I started on the right path I passed the still prone and moaning trollop, gave her bulbous ass another swat, and then went back to the cabin.

I was truly spent back at the cabin, but I needed something to snap me out of my sexually-induced stupor; so I got on my bathing suit and joined my kids and the in-laws at the beach. My mother-in-law Samantha was in a bikini; it was the first time that I had ever seen her in one, and it was obvious -- as Eleanor had previously related -- that she had been working out the last year. The high of the mightiest cockman in the kingdom pasting the trollop still in my mind, my cock involuntarily twitched at the site of my mother-in-law. I chastised myself with a silent "Cam, you're a pervert," then looked away and fortunately my cock retreated in the cool lake water.

Eleanor showed up about a half hour after I got to the cabin smiling -- however I was disappointed that she wasn't walking bowlegged (ha, ha).

We had a normal rest of the day Saturday. That night in bed I was in no shape for hanky-panky and Eleanor didn't make a move on me either; I hoped that she had had enough with the six orgasms she had when playing the trollop. Just before we turned the lights off in our room I kissed her and whispered in her ear "You were awesome today babe; that was one of the five best sexual experiences we've ever had; thank you so much for your creativity, adventuress attitude, and your exquisite pussy."

Eleanor smiled, but the smile looked a little cheesy at first. After a few seconds it morphed into her normal happy grin. "I loved it too Cam, especially the hood part. Are you up for another quest tomorrow morning?"

"If you don't wake me up to service you tonight, you bet," I chuckled as I turned off the light and snuggled her in the spoon position.

***********

The next morning about a half hour after Eleanor disappeared someplace and just before the in-laws took the kids for a hike, with a wicked grin my mother-in-law Samantha gave me another envelope. After they left I opened it. The quest letter read:

• "Dear brave and beneficent Lord: A maiden in your kingdom is anxious for you to breed her, but she is too shy to confront you directly. The maiden would also be too nervous if she gazed upon you as you were planting your High Seed in her womb, and she would not want you to recognize her as you wander through your domain. Therefore the maiden has beseeched me to prevail upon your good graces to allow her face to be hooded in a modest cabin in the woods while you insert your sword into her scabbard. Please follow the directions on the enclosed humble map until you find a cabin in the woods, and use the key (also enclosed) to enter and find your fertile maiden awaiting."

I chuckled as I looked at the map; "Eleanor sure has a way with words and knows how to make things fun."

The map was easy to follow to a small cabin that I didn't previously know was there. It was probably less than a kilometer from our rented cabin but it was over a rise and in a thick wood with only a rudimentary earthen path leading to it, so someone in our cabin would never know where it was without the map.

When I entered the small cabin the hooded maiden was on all fours on a thin mattress in a small bed. This time her only lower garment was a pair of yellow tights and the opening for insertion of my "sword" had happy face markings on it, causing me to almost guffaw. For some reason seeing Eleanor's pussy peeking out of the brown tights yesterday, and yellow tights today, really got my juices flowing.

As I did yesterday I fingered and licked the maiden's pussy as she emitted only sighs of pleasure that were muffled as they passed through her hood. Once her vagina was suitably moist -- it didn't take much -- I slowly inserted my cock through the hole between her moist pussy lips. Just like yesterday it was slow going because she was snug, again probably due to her exact position on the bed.

God it felt great as I reciprocated slowly nine times then quickly once; then eight slow and two fast; and continued with the sequence. She had her first orgasm when I did six slow and four fast, followed almost immediately with her second one when I did five and five. I was so charged up that instead of spanking her bulbous ass like I did yesterday I wanted to latch onto her exquisite honkers for fun and traction. Her upper body garment had an elastic waist band, but I just ran both hands underneath it and grabbed onto her tits. She had a bra on, which I felt around to find was a front clasp one, and while still keeping up my fucking progression I fairly easily undid it and then took possession of the spectacular mounds on her chest.

I was surprised that Eleanor first resisted my tit play, but once I started pinching one nipple and getting a complete handful of the other tit, she seemed to get to an even higher level of ecstasy. I was in the midst of three slow pokes and seven fast ones, resulting in her third climax, when I noticed that something wasn't right. I was in no position to stop and investigate further at that point, however, so I just kept charging. By the time that I was giving her the first of what were to be ten hard strokes she had a massive orgasm and screamed so loudly that it was almost like the hood didn't muffle it at all. Her pussy clamped hard on my dick, I roared like a saber toothed tiger, and she dissolved into a whimpering blob of happy protoplasm as I unleashed a torrent of cum as large as my first salvo yesterday.