Mistake, Repentance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha chuckled at that and replied "OK, I will." Then she said "I can't go with you right now; I'll have to find a mall or park to hide out at for a couple of hours to get rid of what I'm sure is the most obvious 'just fucked' look of my life. But you please go," she encouraged.

We got up, she went downstairs to put her discarded clothes on, I got dressed in a normal outfit, threw my exercise shorts in the wash and my ripped tank top in the garbage, and walked Samantha to the door. As I kissed her goodbye and she kissed back with passion when we broke with a smile she said "You've made this day the most fulfilling of my life, but ruined me for the future."

I was very prideful as I saw Samantha walk bowlegged to her car. After she waved goodbye she took off and I got in my car and drove to Juliette's house.

Fortunately, Darren wasn't there; he was playing golf. Eleanor and Juliette were surprised to see me, and even more surprised by my happy demeanor. I hugged both Eleanor and Juliette tightly and while tossing the kids around lightly bantered with them. After ten or fifteen minutes I put my daughter on Eleanor's lap and said "Juliette, do you mind if we have a private chat for a few minutes?" while I looked at Eleanor for approval.

Eleanor nodded her agreement, but Juliette looked on the verge of being apoplectic as I led her into another room and closed the door.

I held both of Juliette's hands as she shivered and then started to speak. I put my fingers to her lips in a "shushing" motion then said "Juliette I know how desperate you are for a child, and while I don't approve of your methods I forgive you and Eleanor for deceiving me. I hope that our copulations result in your pregnancy..."

Then it was her turn to interrupt "You really do?" she choked out.

"Yes, I really do," I smiled. "If it doesn't work out I want you to know that I'll agree to be your sperm donor; however the sperm will have to be implanted by artificial insemination -- which I'll pay for, since I know that you can't afford it."

"You really will?" she cried out.

When I nodded my head "yes" she burst into tears and then buried her face in my chest. I held her tight, letting all of the emotion drain from her body. Ten minutes later, after she had shed her last tear she looked up at me and said "I'll be the most grateful sister-in-law in the world. Thank you."

I kissed her forehead and said "You're welcome."

"Would you do me another favor and have Eleanor come in to talk to me?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied, and as I was about to exit the room she grabbed my arm, smiled, and with trepidation said "You're my all-time fuck."

I smiled, said "I plead the fifth amendment," and then exited.

When Eleanor came out of the room after her talk with Juliette they both had tears of joy. Eleanor came up to me and kissed me hard and whispered in my ear "For at least the next year you can do anything that you want to me; anything!"

By the time that we went to bed that night, after a touchy-feely entire day, I had recharged to the point that despite how Samantha had drained me I still had one more ejaculation in me. In case Eleanor was expecting more as we got into bed naked I told her that I was emotionally spent but that I had to have her once that night. She rode me like I was a rented mule and for the fourth time that Sunday I had an all-time orgasmic experience.

**************

Not surprisingly, about five weeks my tryst with Samantha and making peace with Juliette and Eleanor, Juliette announced that she was confirmed pregnant. What was surprising was that she came to my office and told me first, even before Eleanor, Samantha and Darren. She buried her head in my chest as she sobbed tears of job and kept repeating "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I was very disturbed that my little friend saluted, but I was able to maneuver her so that I don't think that she felt it.

Pregnancy really agreed with Juliette. She glowed throughout, followed a strict nutrition and exercise regime exactly, and without complications delivered a happy, healthy, seven pound seven ounce, 20 inch long, little girl on her projected due date. Juliette also turned out to be a great mother, and I do believe that most of her ditziness left her by the time that little Amanda was three months old.

During the entire time of Juliette's pregnancy and thereafter Eleanor, Juliette, and Samantha treated me like a king. While of course Eleanor and I still had a little tiff now and again, we both were anxious to please each other and had no arguments. I did hope that no one got suspicious of why Juliette and Samantha gave me constant hugs and even often held my hand, or why Samantha joined the same health club as Eleanor and I and worked out like a fiend at the same time that I did three or four days a week, making her body as toned as that of 99% of 25 year olds.

After Amanda was two years old, Juliette approached me at my office and shyly asked "Does your offer to provide the sperm and pay for artificial insemination still hold?"

I smiled. "Yes it does." I had been pleasantly surprised at how attached I had become to little Amanda. I actually loved her just like my two kids with Eleanor, although I had to be careful not to blatantly show it.

Juliette gave me a kiss on the cheek, smiled, and said "I'll talk to Eleanor about scheduling when it's convenient for both you and her, and Darren is out of town."

As I sat in my office after Juliette left I was surprised -- and actually a little disappointed in myself -- that my cock started hardening as I thought about impregnating her the first time -- and the follow-up with Samantha, both of which were in the top ten sexual encounters of my life.

Fortunately the artificial insemination procedure took the first time we tried it -- Eleanor gave me a hand job to collect the sperm --- and Juliette started out her second pregnancy as nicely as her first.

Juliette was about three months pregnant with her second child -- this time a boy that they were embarrassingly going to call "Cameron" -- when Eleanor took the kids to Juliette's house on a Saturday morning while I tried to finish up a small project for work that had strayed into the weekend. As I sat at my desk I realized that I had been too busy to look at Friday's mail. There was the normal bills and solicitations, and then a 10 x 13 Tyvek envelope with "Confidential" stamped on it. When I opened it up I found an 8 x 10 glossy of my stark naked mother-in-law with an evil smile on her face.

The photo caused my cock to immediately and involuntarily pitch a tent, and instantly recalled the awesome fuck fest that I had had with Samantha, who even though she was now three years older looked even better -- better than any woman in her fifties this side of Elizabeth Hurley. I had had no sexual contact with her since the first and only time, and pledged a blood oath with myself that I never would again. However, after seeing the photo I was contemplating stroking one out while inspecting the clearly illustrated female parts visible in the photo when the doorbell rang.

"Damn," I cursed as I stuffed my hard cock back into my pants.

When I answered the doorbell there was Samantha with apparently the same yellow sundress on as three years ago. "Cam, I really need to see you," she blustered as she pushed her way past me.

"Real bad idea," I said to myself, hoping that I could get her out of the house quickly. Samantha had other ideas.

By the time that I closed the door Samantha had her dress off and this time there were no undergarments. "I'm going nuts, Cam; please fuck me again," she pled as she approached me, put my hands on her prodigious tits, and then started undoing my belt.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself as my pants dropped. By the time that my cock was up her vagina so far that it was trying to tickle her tonsils I admitted that blood oaths weren't as effective as I had hoped!