Mistake’s and what a Clanger

Story Info
Thank God for mistakes and clangers.
6.9k words
3.26
18.1k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read. I might have got the medical bits a bit wrong and it's a bit windy. However I hope you like a different story for a change.

Mistake after mistake and what a clanger.

By loveofmyLife75.

Let me introduce myself My name is Fred Linden Thompson. I am twenty-two and soon to be my birthday. It was all planned for this coming Friday night and on Saturday night. Friday night was to be a drinking session as normal with us four. Who was going to be the last man standing? The four of us starting off at our pub round the corner. It was to be a pub crawl we did this from time to time. A pint or a stiff drink then on to the next pub.

As the night went on. All we talked about was girls. And what we would do to them in bed all night long. We were all drunk as lords that was no surprise. Called for a taxi and the four of us heading home to sleep the alcohol off. Needless to say, in the morning, a banging headache that was to come.

Saturday night was my birthday. I was getting ready expecting a joke or too on me. Thinking it was going to get a stripper. And get her to play with my balls in front of them laughing their heads of at me. We met at the local pub at half eight. Down went drinks then off to an Indian restaurant for a curry. After that we were heading to the dance hall. For a dance or two and then heading for a night club into the early hours. I should tell you one or two things about my three mates.

Fred Lindon Thompson was my best friend he lived down the road from where I use to live. We referred to him as (Fred O). Before my parents move. We were in each other pockets and told everything to each other as great friend do. We even work at the same place. We were always getting mixed up at work because of our names. (Fred O) was very much like me the same physical shape and handy to have around but not as good as me.

Harry well he was the good looker, and he could charm the socks of your feet. He had the gift of the gab were women were concerned. He could pick up a girl in minutes and be on his way giving us a wave. He worked in a big store. He did that to meet girls of all shapes and sizes. He was girl mad.

David, he had a job that let him travel around he wanted to settle down we all new that. Months before he went to the same town for months on end. But he never said anything to us why he went to the same town.

+

We paid at the dance hall door we broke into two's that was me Fred Thompson and (Fred O). David, and Harry went off in the opposite direction to us. In minuities Harry was on the floor dancing with two girls and David was with him. He was a quick mover and if Harry liked her that was him for the rest of the night. David, he danced with the other girl and did not seem to be interest in her. For me and (Fred O) we danced towards David, and Harry.

That was going to be the end of the night out. Harry was smitten with the girl he was dancing with. The poor girl David was dancing with was not impressed one little bit. The girl had to wait for someone to ask her for a dance. That meant the three of us went looking for a girl to dance with before we moved on to the night club.

David told us he was not feeling too well and was going home. That left me and (Fred O). Come on (Fred O) lets go to the other dance hall. Harry as forgot about us. Got in a taxi and of to the other Dance hall on the five minutes down the road. (Fred O) and I dance the night away.

Sunday afternoon was our weekly trip for a few hours fishing. We always fished the same length and the same pegs. Changing our position every week. The three of them were already there when I arrived. I was time to catch up and last night's evens.

Harry was the first to go. To our surprise he told us he thinks he has found the idea woman and he would be seeing her tonight. Then he asked (Fred O) and I how we went on last night. We told him and David we went to the other dance hall on and dance the night away. David did not speak for a while. Then he spoke.

"Sorry mates there is something I have not told you; I have bought a house on the other side of town."

"And I am going away for a month tomorrow...You see I have found the girl of my dreams...I am getting married next week...So, when I get back, I will be a married man...The only reason I have never introduced you to her... is because of Harry! He may had stolen her from me...Harry sorry but I must be honest and don't get any ideas or else!"

Harry butted in. "David we are mates, and you think I would go out of my way. To steal her from you...Sorry NO way...that would ever happen," Harry said with a convincing voice.

"Harry, you say that now. Wait until you have seen her...you will change your mind...And I want you to tell me soon after you have met her that's all I ask." David said to Harry.

You could feel in the tension between David and Harry.

"David, you don't have to worry I have found my ideal girl that why I am seeing her tonight," Harry said.

(Fred O) and I looked at each other. Knowing that was going to be the breakup of four long friends.

David, left on the Monday to get married. Harry was with his dream girl every night. (Fred O) and I did not see Harry and David for over three months. Then I received a phone call from Harry asking us to meet the three of us in the pub at eight.

Harry was sat there waiting for us with our drinks on the table. All he wanted to tell as was. He got married to the girl of his dreams. But a week or two ago he has fall in love with the most gorgeous creature on the plant.

The problem was that she was married and in love with her husband and there was no way she would divorce him. Harry was in love with his wife, and he did not want a divorce her.

We asked him, have you taken her to bed. He told us not yet but next time he would do. We told him let it go it will cause you more problems than you could think off.

With that David invited us to his house at weekend. (Fred O) and I were the first to arrive Harry and is wife about half an hour later. David introduced us to his wife, and we could see the reason why. David wanted Harry to stay clear of his lovey wife. Harry and his wife came in and, but David's wife was out of the room. Harry's wife was a stunner.

David's wife came back in stopped dead. Looking at Harry. Their eyes locked. David made light of the meeting, but he knew there was something wrong. Even Harry wife sensed it. The atmosphere was tense when David's wife was near Harry their eyes kept on meeting. There was no drought about it this was the married woman that Harry wanted.

I looked at (Fred O) he had the same idea. I grabbed hold of Harry's arm and moved him out of the house and (Fred O) was on the other side of him. We route marched him down the road and this is what (Fred O) and I told him.

Harry, we have been friends for ever. yes, we have guessed its David's wife is the married woman you told us about. Have you taken her to bed we asked him he said NO!

Right then we said "now listen to us. You are married to a stunner get on with her. Don't even think of David's wife. Ever again...If you, do... I promise you...Your face will be a mess for the rest of your life and as for dancing that will be the thing of the past.

"I get the message what a lucky man David is...Still I like to fuck her all night long the lucky so and so," Harry said.

Harry go home and forget David's wife or else, "(Fred O) and I said to Harry.

Harry did as he was told but he craved for David's wife. We had to make sure he did as we told him. So, we kept both eyes on him.

(Fred O) and I was the only ones unmarried we made a pact to find the girl of our dreams. There was a problem. David and Harry had two smashers for wives. We had to match them. (Fred O) and I went out every other night looking for that one and only girl. Weeks went by It was time to look in the next town.

We booked in a hotel on the Friday night for the weekend single rooms of course. Drink was of the menu. Girls were at the top. We went in two Dance halls the first one was a waste of time it was what you would call grab a granny night.

I wanted a swift half of beer and (Fred O) wanted the same. Called in the pub on the way to the dance hall down want the half a pint of cool beer. It was coming up to ten pm that Friday night and we had to look. We asked a couple of the local boys will there be any girls coming in tonight.

We were told in the next few minutes more girls would be showing up. They were not wrong by any means.

We were spoilt for choice. I zoom in of two for the fantastic girls in the room. I nudge (Fred O) pointing to the girls. He nodded and off to the girls. "Please may I have this dance," I said to the girl with the long brown hair. (Fred O) asked the other girl the same thing. The girls looked us up and down and we were dancing away. I looked into her blue eyes I was mesmerised by her.

"Having trouble to speak...cat got your tongue," she said.

"No, no I have been looking at the most attractive girl here tonight," I said with a lump in my throat.

Well that broke the ice. We dance apart for a while then we moved closer. My hand slid down from her shoulder to her waist. What a waist she had so slim and firm. I held her not too tight and I move in closer. She moves to me pulling me slowly towards her. I gazed into those blue eyes I was like melted butter in her arms.

Then I said," my name is Fred Thompson." looking deep into those blue eyes of hers. I smiled and she returned the smile. I knew I was in with a chance. I looked at her and crossed my fingers behind her back. Then she smiled at me saying, "my name Catherine Thornhill. Most people call me Kate."

"My pleasure to meet you...may I call you Kate, call me Fred," I said to this fabulous creature.

That was it for the rest of the night. We had a few drinks and danced ever slow number that was played getting closer and closer.

As for (Fred O) he was getting on like a house on fire with her. She had long black hair and I noticed she had hazel eyes. I was a sucker for girl with blue and hazel eyes. (Fred O) girl was called Janet Carrington.

When the songs stopped the four of us at down and had drink we chatted and chatted.

Kate asked me, "why do you refer to your friend as (Fred O)."

We smiled at each other. (Fred O) then said," you had best tell them."

"Kate my name is Fred Linden Thompson. My friend's name is Fred Lindon Thompson... Because of the "O". That is why I call him (Fred O) and all our friends do the same," I told Kate and Janet."

"You two have got the same names the only difference is you have "E" and he has a "O" in his middle name" Kate said.

"Janet said "if we called you Fred then you both would turn round then,"

"That's right we would...that is why we only use Fred to me and (Fred O) for him," I said to both of them.

Kate and Janet looked at each other and burst out laughing their heads off. The night was still young.

"Kate, Janet," fancy a late meal somewhere of your choice," I said...praying and hoping for a yes.

I was not the midnight meal I wanted. I simply did not want the night not to end.

Kate and Janet looked at each other and said "Yes."

After that night the four of us dated and of course the following year we were married. I was (Fred O) best man and I was his. David and Harry attended with their lovey wives. And both their wives where showing a big bump at the front. Harry's wife was having twins. Davide's was having one. But both of them were radiant in their pregnancies.

Kate and I went out on our own (Fred O) and Janet also went out on their own. The four of meet up for over the weekends. For the next three years Kate and I was in love there was now drought about that. We wanted to wait another couple of years to have our Kids. (Fred O) and Janet had made the same decision as us.

Then Kate change wearing different clothes. Her skirts were shorter and she was showing of more cleavage. And not wearing a bra when we went out with (Fred O) and Janet. Then one night I notice (Fred O) sat opposite Kate and I was facing Janet. Then I saw (Fred O) eyeing up Kate. He was fliting with her and as far as I could make out, she liked it. Needless to say, I did not like it one little bit. So, if you want to play that game. I will do the same with Janet.

+

I had to go away with work for a week on a management course. And when I got home Kate was different. My weekend well it was not a welcome home weekend of love it seemed to have dried up. I was the same for most of the week. We went out with (Fred O) and Janet the following weekend. Kate skirts were short and it seemed she was wearing dental floss for her panties. Now bra and her top button undo showing of more of her naked bust. (Fred O) sat opposite Kate and I was facing Janet. The only difference was I was watching Fred O) with two eyes and watching Kate with two eyes. Sometime in the night. Kate skirt went higher and higher up her legs give (Fred O) a good view of what you could call dental floss panties.

That was it I knew there was something going on with them. When Kate and I got home she was hot for sex. She screamed out my name but it came out as Fred OOO. So, I fucked her again and again.

It was the same the following weekend.

On the Monday at lunch time, I found a PD. To follow Kate with all the usual stuff. On Wednesday Kate and Janet went out on their own. But this Wednesday Kate met (Fred O) and they went to a hotel for two hours. I did not know that at the time. When she got home it was the same old excess. Sorry I am late I had to finish of what I was doing for her boss. She gave me a bare face lie.

The next day I was in my PD office at lunch time. He handed to me Photos of Kate and (Fred O) meeting in the car park kissing. They went into the hotel more photos. The PD found out which room. He was told they have been coming for the last four weeks. And they stop for about two hours. My PD had photos of them leaving the hotel. Kissing and codding in the carpark.

+

That night when I got home, I had my letter for an endoscopy investigation in two days' time. I had been having stomach problems. I must say I was not looking forward for a camera going down my throat. And down into my stomach and most probably a bit deeper.

The best of it (Fred O) had the same problem. He was having to go thought the same thing as me. I was booked in for the same day as (Fred O). I was in the morning. (Fred O) in the afternoon. Well, I got an early warning there was something wrong. They thought I had stomach Cancer. I was told I had to go and have what they called a pick line.

The pick line was in me within days. What they did was insert a fine tube in my right arm above the elbow. Into a blood vein pushed it up past my neck and down to somewhere near my heart. I did not feel a thing.

I was a rerun for (Fred O). They thought he stomach Cancer. Samples of what he had were taken. And sent to the lab...Two weeks passed. We were both going on a chemotherapy for the next eight weeks. I those two weeks Kate and (Fred O) were in the same hotel. I had been warned of not to make love to Kate until at least twelve weeks had passed. I told Kate and she did not seem to mind. Week in week out Kate met (Fred O) in the same hotel. I had loads of photos and my PD got recording of the in the hotel bedroom. I cost me a bit extra.

+

I was going for my third dose of chemotherapy and was asked to see the doctor. I was in his office. "First will you please tell me you full name and date of birth and your address," the doctor asked me.

"Fred Linden Thompson, date of birth xx/xx/xxxx and my address is xx xxxxxxx xxxx, "I said to him.

"Thank you for that but...I had to confirm I am talking to the right man," The doctor said to me.

He doubled checked what was on His PC screen reading out aloud my name and date of birth and my address. I sat there wondering what the hell was going. They he turns to me.

"Fred Linden Thompson, I have some good news for you," He said with a smile.

"Doctor please call me Fred...and what is the good news," I said.

"Fred your chemotherapy stops right now ...Because your investigation... it had shown a shadow in you. The person forgot to take a sample of what he has seen... And we having been giving you chemotherapy for cancer. It was all be a big mistake. And yes, we do make a mistake from time to time," The doctor said to me.

"Doctors what great news...I don't have to have an operation of my stomach so what's wrong with me," I said to him.

"Fred all you have is chronic ingestion. Change from junk food and eat a balance diet and you will be fine.

"Doctor when can I go back to making love to my wife," I said.

"Give it another week drink as much water as you can... if any chemotherapy is still inside you. There no way in a week it will be still there...drink plenty of water... And I am sorry for the mistake," The doctor said to me.

"Doctor that was the best news I have had for weeks. A mistake and a clanger...Great...I can now deal with a bigger problem...In my life...thanks for the good news," I said to the doctor.

I went to work I was like a new man. A large jug of water and a glass was stood proud on my desk. I drank and drank. Visiting the loo hour by the hour. My work got easy by the second I rattled of job after job.

(Fred O) did not come back to work he went to his hotel to meet Kate. I had the usually photos and I did not give a care. Divorce was on the cards. I waited a week drinking gallons of water. A week later that was the first night I left on time from work. I left and went to (Fred O) and Janet's house. I wanted to make a pass at Janet and get her into her bed. I drove like a mad man. I knocked at the door Janet opened it. In a second, I had Janet in my arms kissing her to death. And she returns the long passionate kisses I was giving to her and her to me.

"Fred, I have been wanting to do that for over the last few years...Come with me and make love to me... And every time we been out... I been so wet thinking of us making love... Get those clothes off...we have got three hours before he gets home," Janet said.

She was pealing of her clothes walking to her bedroom."

By the time we got there we were both naked as the day we were born. Janet's body was everything you wanted in a sexy looking woman. Her bust was right size for my hands filled. Her waist, god what a waist. I looked down and she was shaven. Janet looked at me. I being a man had all the same features as other men. Janet's eyes met my cock. I was growing it was at full length and good and thick.

"Oh, Fred you are bigger and thicker than (Fred O) get that Cock in me right away. Janet was on the bed and spread her legs wide. I was there in a flash. I slipped my cock in at first and a loud moan came from Janet.

"Fred gives me more of that cock and push deeper, "Janet said to me.

I pushed more and stopped. A louder moan came from Janet. I pushed more and the moans got louder. I stopped and waited she was getting use to my size. I was time for my final push in her. I pushed and a scream came from Janet.

"God you are filling my pussy all the way in...Fred gives it to me long and hard," She said to me.

"Janet, I don't think I am going to last long...I have to do this for ages," I said to her

"Fred makes love to me and try to last as long as you can, "she said to me.

I did not if she knew. I could manage it three times. Sometimes four on a good night. And I wanted it to be a good night with her.

I pumped away. Janet in minutes was crying out loud "God I am Cumming." That was the first one. I pumped away all thought her first orgasm. I was getting close and Janet was getting close on her second one.

"Fred faster she called out."

She did not have had to say it. I was starting to go fast and longer in and out of her pussy. Then I called out I am Cumming. She did not hear me she was shaking for the second time. And screaming out.

12