Mistake’s and what a Clanger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both came at the same time and what a feeling that made for the two of us. Our lips made contact and we kissed for a while.

My cock was still in her. I started to pump away. Janet's leges wrapped around my waist holding me tight. I went showy for a bit and the went a bit faster. Janet was in a world of her own for a bit.

Her Hazel eyes opens staring into my eyes.

"Kiss me lover," she said.

I did so and went faster. We broke from the kiss and Janet was on her next orgasm. Screaming in my face. I pumped away I wanted it soon. Then I called out I am Cumming. Janet was at the beginning of her next orgasm she screamed and I followed.

I lay still with her legs wrapped round my waist.

"Oh, Fred can you go again," she said to me.

"Yes, but You have to do a bit of the work if you can," I said to her.

"Where do you what me lover," she said to me.

"Let me get on my back and you get on top of me," I said.

She unwrapped her legs from round me letting my cock come out of her pussy with a pop. Then she was pushing me over onto my back. She was facing me and straddled me easing my cock back inside her. Giving long moans as my cock slipped in deeper and deeper into her pussy.

My hands had hold of her bust and I was squeezing them. Janet wasted no time bouncing up and down fast. She wanted that funny feeling inside her as quick as possible.

She leant forward a few times for a kiss and went back to bouncing up and down as fast as she could. I played with her bust and that made go faster and both her hands held my hands on her bust.

I was loving every bounce she was doing and a scream came from her. But she bounced and bounce for me. She finished her orgasm and kept on going. But she was slowing down. So, I call out go faster. And she did. Well, I was calling out I am Cumming she did not hear me she was screaming herself. Then she fell forward to me and we kissed. As we broke from the kiss, I was still hard and Janet knew it.

"Fred, can you go again, Janet said.

"Yes" would you like to turn round facing my feet or would you like it Doogie style, I said.

Leave the Doogie style for another day as she was turning round. It was now a reverse cow girl love making. Janet was working overtime. Her hands gripped my ankles and she bounced as fast as she could. She bounced for England and a loud scream was quick to come. She wanted me to shoot my load in her and kept on minute or two passed and she was slowing down. Faster I called out.

Followed by I am Cumming Janet went twice as fast somehow, she wanted to Cum at the same time. But she was after me. I was satisfied with our first time of making love.

"Janet said to me, "what a great lover you are. you are ten times better than (Fred O) ...When can we meet again, I need your love to last all day...When can we met."

I said, "let me make the arrangements and they will be sooner than you think."

+

Three weeks later (Fred O) came to me he wanted to talk to me.

"Is it about work," I asked him.

"No, its personal and you are the only one I can tell," (Fred O) said to me.

"Met you at the bar right after work and get in one of those private booths then," I said to (Fred O).

We ordered two beers and (Fred O) was troubled where to start.

"Fred this is going to be a bit messy so I may be jumping from one thing to another," (Fred O). said to me.

Then (Fred O) went on to tell me this.

Fred I now you have been having chemotherapy for stomach cancer. Lately you are much happier than you have for weeks. I have been having chemotherapy for cancer but only mild dosage. The doctor at first were not worried. But when I was there for my last visited, I was called in the doctor's office.

I was told I was on the wrong chemotherapy drugs. I should have been on stronger and different one. Somehow, they had made a mistake. Saying sorry for the mistake over and over. Then asking them what I had. He hit me with...you have an advance stomach cancer. And if we don't treat you soon you have months to live. My head fell in my hands I was crying my eyes out.

Apart from that I am involved with a married woman and I want to divorce Janet. Then marry the other woman. And she wants to do the same from him. We are in love. I am in torment with myself. I want to kill myself and I want to live.

I butted in at that point.

"(Fred O) Does the married woman husband knows you are screwing her," I said to him.

"I don't think so but sooner or later he will find out...and he will kill me that's for sure," "(Fred O) said.

"Thinking about it right now I want to screw her if she was here, "(Fred O) said.

"(Fred O) for god's sake get it out of you head. And stop thinking of killing ourself that's not the answer...Consider the OP. It could go either way for you. and they only may remove part of your stomach...not the whole of it...Look on the bright side if you can.

"Fred what should I do about the other woman...I am in love with her and she with me. "(Fred O) said.

"(Fred O) have you been screwing since you have been on the chemotherapy stronger drugs," I said.

"Yes. we cannot get enough of each other, "(Fred O) said.

"Fred. do you know it could be harmful to her? You must stop right away, "I said to him.

"Yes. you are right but she has not been feeling too well for the last week," (Fred O) said.

"(Fred O) you had best come clean with her right away and try to stop screwing her," I said.

He had now idea I knew. That he was screwing my wife, Kate. So, I let him babble on. And he also had now Idea. I was making sweet love to his wife Janet and I wanted divorce as soon as possible.

"(Fred O) get the chemotherapy over...have the OP and when the OP is done. You had best see the other woman's husband and sort things out," I said.

"Fred, he might kill me, "(Fred O) said.

"I don't think so. If the first thing you tell him. You been on chemotherapy and your stomach removed ... He may walk away and get a divorce from her," I said to him.

I looked at him he was a worried man and I did not care for him one little bit.

"(Fred O) when is you OP," I said.

"In six weeks, then two weeks in hospital. Then complete rest for twelve weeks at home and doctors and nurse's visits to make sure I am ok. That's if I live... Good god that's twenty weeks before I could make love to the other woman in my life...fucking hell, "(Fred O) said.

"I said to (Fred O) I am seeing another woman she wants to marry me and I the same. I am seeing my lawyer tomorrow and get divorced papers served on her as I am cheating on her. I am going to take the blame. My problem is how Kate is going to take it. But she has not made love to me for weeks on end. I have guessed she seeing someone else. I don't give a fuck... I want a divorce as soon as possible if she will give me one, "I said to (Fred O).

That brought a little smile to the bastard's face and I knew why. I saw my lawyer told him I wanted to take the blame and requested the papers served on Kate right away. Kate read the papers and sign them right away and posted them back the same day. But she did not have the guts to tell me. My lawyer had to tell me he had received the papers. From that night when I got home it was like living in an ice box. When we spoke it was a grunt? I would receive and the same from her.

My Kate went on seeing (Fred O) right through his chemotherapy she must have loved him. She did not care if the chemotherapy was harming her. That was her choice. Because I took the blame. My divorce was through before (Fred O) OP. Kate left and moved into a cheap boarding house. That was right up her street. She was a cheap cheat in anyone's eyes. My sex life went over the top with Janet. She was with me as much as she could in my house.

As soon as my divorce was through four weeks was before (Fred O) OP. He filed for divorce on Janet. She was so happy when she got the papers from his lawyer, she signed them an took them to his office and handed them in. She wanted it over as soon as possible from (Fred O).

(Fred O) had the OP. They removed his stomach he was a changed man. His divorced was through and Janet was a free woman. We got married in days after the divorce was through.

Now it was crunch time for the four of us. (Fred O) went home and Kate moved in with him. they married right away. Because he was feeling ok. She was missing the sex from him. And I could not understand why because I was a better lover than him. Since (Fred O) had been a friend for ever. A week passed I went to visit him at home. Kate answered the door and glared at my wife Janet. Then she asked us in. (Fred O) well he was slumped in a chair liking his wounds so to speak off.

(Fred O) was the first to speak to us. Saying "how long did you know me and Kate were seeing each other."

"Remember when I went on that management course for a week...I knew that when I got home...I hired PD to get proof. And I got it...You two thought. I was pretty thick. Not to have noticed what Kate was doing at home...I let it go because of the hospital tests. I was worried to death. About me...Then I received good news...They made a mistake on me. What I had. Chronic ingestion...Told to change from junk foods and eat a balance diet. And you will be fine...and that's what I did...They made a mistake. dropping a clanger. But it was good news for me...I waited a week drinking gallons of water...I left work for the first time on time...I came here. I wanted to make a pass at Janet and get her into her bed. I knocked. In a second, I had Janet in my arms kissing her to death. And she returned the long passionate kisses I was giving to her. We made long passionate love in your bed while you two were in the Sun hotel fucking each other. Like the pair of you. Cheating for weeks on end... Now you know... What have you to say to me and don't fucking say sorry...I did not mean it to fucking happen?

(Fred O) glared at me. "You knew for weeks and you did not try to stop me," he said.

"(Fred O). I knew something was going on when we went out at weekends. Kate skirts were shorter. She was wearing dental floss. For here panties...The top button was undo...Showing off more of her bust...I watched you with both eyes. And watched Kate with both eyes. Kate skirt went higher and higher up her legs give you. A good view of what you could call dental floss panties. When we got home, she was hot for sex. Normally she would scream out my NAME but it came out as Fred OOO. So, I fucked her again and again... what else do you want to know you caused the break up not me and Janet." I said.

+

"Fred how do you think the hospital found out about the mistake, "(Fred O) said.

"Simply. The doctor asked me into his office. On my third chemotherapy treatment. Asking for my full name, date of birth and address...He wanted to confirm who he was talking to the right one...I told him. He repeated It...that was when he twigged. My name Fred Linden Thompson my middle name spelt with a "E" ...And yours is spelt with a "O". That's why they made the mistake on me. I left with a spring in my step...Yes, they make mistakes and drop clangers you got the bad end of it, "I said to him.

He was looking bad holding his stomach. I called for the ambulance. They pumped in him morphine. Kate went with him and the bells were ring loud as hell. The hospital did the best they could for him but he died in two agonising days. Even with all the morphine they were pumping in him.

Kate was now a widow in a week or two of getting married to him. Kate arranges the funeral and Janet and I were there. David, and Harry with their wives both had a bump at the front. I had said all I wanted to say to Kate. But she wanted to tell me why she cheated on me.

I did not give a fuck for what she had to say. She was the one who cheated first not me. She turned to David, and Harry asking them to explain to me. I told them I don't want to know. Then I told them I made the first mistake in marrying Kate. She made the next mistake in cheating on me and the final mistake was with the hospital. Which I was so grateful for.

When you think about it my middle name of Linden spelt with a" E". Was my savour. And poor (Fred O) middle name Lindon spelt with a "O". Yes, mistake and clanger's can be made. But I was deeply in love with my new sexy wife. In five years, we had two boys and a girl. Life was good.

Myself and Janet, David, and Harry up met every month from then on. The girls got on like a house on fire. And most of their talk was about the kids. While the three of us had a good drink.

That leads to Kate. She was never the same woman I once married. She missed (Fred O) and did not date for years. She dropped of the Rader then I was told she had re married. I was also told. She regretted her cheating on me she was so foolish in what she did and she had thrown away a great marriage. She knew she might had got away with it but all the cheaters signals were there for all to see.

It sticks out by a mile. Mistake after mistake and thank god for clangers all I have to say. Or my life would have been torn to spreads.

I attended (Fred O) grave and Kate was there even though she had remarried. She cried at the grave side. I watched from a distance. Yes, she loved him even if she had thrown away our marriage. I waited until the she dried her tears. I walked up to her and held her in my arms kissing her on her forehead. She bust out in tears. Saying over and over please forgive me I was a foolish woman. I kissed her forehead saying move on. Like I have done what happed cannot be undone. I said my short piece to (Fred O). We went to both our cars. We sat there for minutes and Kate was crying again hiding it in her hands. I started my car Kate looked at me then at the sky then back to me saying something. I looked like I love you. After that I never went back to the grave. I wrapped my life up with Janet and my three kids. And visited David, and Harry from time to time.

Which tell me thank god for the letter "E".

Thank God for mistakes and clangers. all I have to say.

12