All Comments on 'Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 01'

by Dan_England

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Some of my most FUN but CRAZY times was when I got with some Mens that I wasnt expecting or like it just happened at a Party or some where when I was working as a Dancer and doing Private parties and got paid Extra to do more for the Bachelor or guys Birthday. Then the Mens would some times all line up after they seen I was Ok with it and had Sex all ready with 1 or 2 of them.

Westman99Westman99about 2 years ago

Chatted with you in UK room today. I have only just started writing this year and thought I would have a look at yours. I enjoyed this story and will catch up with the others. What I like with stories like this is the detailed build up that makes a picture more realistic in your mind, before it flows naturally into the sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the story…….didnt know what a fluffer was……totally curious to see the narrative continue to unfurl….well done laddy 💃

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDan_England@Dan_England
Thanks for checking out my profile, I have two reasons for being on chat, one I enjoy writing and would love for you to read my stories, feel free to give me some feedback, Two, I've a fondness for the chat. Looks wise, as my bio says, am pretty average, 5'11, short dark hai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES