Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was racing feeling his eyes on her, as he fucked, and it sent Stevie into a panic, the guy with the ponytail was just walking past at this moment, she reached out grabbing his arm, her cheeks red once more, it was her turn to sound panicked this time as she asked, "Am I done here?" He smiled, looking her up and down once more, "Yeah hunni, you did a hella job, he looks like he'll be hard for days". Taking one final glance down at her t-shirt but clearly looking at her breasts before looking back up at her, "Have a nice day", and then walked off continuing with what he was doing.

Her cheeks almost burning now from the amount of blushing she had done in the last hour Stevie glanced over at the scene once more, hearing the blonde girl scream out as her hair was pulled roughly. Knowing she couldn't stand there any longer, she quickly headed for the door almost running.

As she stepped into the white waiting room, she heard the disapproving tone of Evelyn, looking over towards her, "Have fun?" Stevie just looked at her unsure how to respond, not sure if Evelyn even knew what she had done but quickly finding out the answer.

Evelyn looked at her not waiting for an answer as she spoke, "I know you were booked to just be an extra today weren't you". Stevie looked at her stunned into silence through a mixture of embarrassment and fear, hesitating but wondering if she should plead for Evelyn not to tell anyone what happened.

Before Stevie had a chance to speak though it was Evelyn who broke the silence, "Thank you so much, I completely forgot to book the set assistant today, it would have been my ass if you hadn't gone along with it." Stevie just looked at her still not sure what to do and certainly not sure what to say but much preferring the term set assistant to fluffer.

Once again without Stevie saying a word, Evelyn stood up and handed her an envelope, "Here's your pay for today" the sternness from earlier no longer evident, replaced by the look of someone who knows she owes her job to someone.

Opening the envelope and seeing $250 inside, Stevie looked up at Evelyn, "There's $250 dollars in here, and our rate is $50 a day". Evelyn just smiled at her, "That's the daily rate for a set assistant; $50 is the rate for an extra." The two women exchanged a look as Stevie slide the envelope into her handbag and headed for the door.

Just as she opened the door Stevie heard Evelyn shouting her back, glancing back at her Evelyn shouted across the empty waiting room, "By the way hunni, based on the reaction you got out of Brandon, if you ever want more set assistant work, you just give us a shout."

Once again Stevie's cheeks turned scarlet red but she couldn't fight her smile as she quickly walked out into the bright LA sun, knowing the name of the handsome guy she had just given a blowjob to, Brandon, and knowing tonight, even though she normally didn't enjoy it, there was every chance she may be looking at some porn.

12