Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even thinking once more Stevie dropped to her knees, her head level with the huge black cock, now fully erect, and glistening in the juices from Kim's wetness. Stevie had never been with another woman but she knew she was about to taste her first pussy as she felt his hand on her head once more and guide her mouth onto the head of his cock.

Closing her eyes as she registered the difference taste on his cock than earlier, her lips stretched around the fatness of his hard cock, allowing him to control the pace, easing in and out of her mouth, she was oblivious to what was about to happen until it happened as she heard his deep voice once more, "Looks like someone enjoys their work" and felt his hand softly squeeze, what she now realised were her erect nipples that were showing through her bra and vest top.

A soft groan escaped her lips as she felt his fingers on her nipple and just encouraged her further as she pressed deeper onto his cock feeling it quickly hit the back of her mouth, teasing at the entrance to her throat, bobbing back and forth, and little drops of saliva dripping down her chin.

Lost in the moment, sucking back and forth, Stevie needed his cock so much, she was so turned on, opening her eyes as she heard enough voice, looking up to see Kim naked standing next to the pornstar she was now sucking hungrily, "No touching the assistants Mike, you know better than that."

Kneeling there looking up at them both as she bobbed back and forth on his cock like a cock crazed slut that she had never been before, listening to them talk about her as the pornstar she now knew was called Mike grinned at Kim responding, "She didn't complain and look at them, they are too hard to resist".

Kim grinned back at Mike as she reached down and pressed her hand to Stevie's other breasts, rubbing her fingers over her hard nipples as looked up at Mike, "Yeah they are pretty fucking hot to be fair."

Stevie let out a louder groan as she felt their hands rubbing over her breasts, toying with her nipples, sucking Mike's cock as deep as she could manage, she could feel her hips twitching slightly, she was going to cum right there from just their touch only to hear, "Actors on set", and feel their hands slide from her and his cock pop free of her mouth, leaving her kneeling there, her chin covered in saliva and her pussy dripping wet.

Looking up as Kim and Mike grinned at her knowing what they had just done to her and walking away back to the set, Stevie once again climbed back on to her bench, looking down her blouse open a little more than it was when she walked in her nipples achingly hard poking through the thin material of her clothes, she quickly pulled her blouse a little tighter to hide her noticeable nipples.

Once again finding herself on the outside looking in as Kim was now atop of Mike, riding him, her breasts bouncing in his face, her moans echoing around the studio once more, watching her body quiver and shake as a huge orgasm clearly rocked through her body, Stevie wasn't sure she had ever been as jealous of someone as she was of Kim at that exact moment.

Listening to the director bark out his orders for new positions watching as Mike and Kim fuck like they are long time lovers doing their own thing not being directed by someone, such professionals, biting her lip once more the scene before her turning her on so much.

Unable to take her eyes away from the couple as Kim is ordered down to her knees at the foot of the sofa, Mike jerking his huge hard cock aiming at her open mouth, her tongue stretched out. Stevie almost letting out a moan of her own as she hears Mike's groan fill the studio and his cock erupt with a huge load that she had helped earn, spraying his seed of Kim's eager face, splashing over her tongue, her nose, her forehead, so much cum, as it drips down her chin on to her bare breasts.

Stevie had never been one to avoid cum but she hadn't experienced anything like what Kim had just experienced, the odd mouthful here and there but nothing like that, as she stared almost in a trance as Kim took Mike's softening cock between her lips sucking every last drop of cum from his cock.

The yell of the director once again bringing Stevie back to reality as he yells, "that's a wrap everyone", and applause started across the room. Stevie raising her hands applauding along with the rest of the room, blushing as both Kim and Mike start to applaud aiming in her direction as they walk towards her.

Mike reached out for her hand, helping Stevie to her feet, and started to applaud her, his deep voice bellowing, "You were as much of a star as we were today hot stuff." Feeling Kim's hand wrap around her hip, turning to face her naked body still covered in cum smiling at her, "You Stevie, Mike's never fucked me so good."

Cheeks red once more not used to the applause as she looked around the room at the studio applauding the trio, Stevie smiled at Kim as Kim leant in to her whispering to her "You deserve this sweet treat covering my body as much as I do, if you want to come share it".

Not thinking her cheeks could turn a deeper shade of crimson; Stevie was mistaken as she blushed even more glancing around the room to see if anyone noticed before turning back to a grinning Kim. Her words escaping her as she mumbles, "I, er, I've, er...".

Kim just grinned not needing to hear anymore and without waiting for a response leant forward and softly kissed Stevie, her tongue gently pressing between her lips, the taste of Mike's cum on her tongue and lips. Stevie's eyes opened startled by the kiss, Kim's tongue toying with hers having a distinct taste she could never forget.

Still unsure what to say Stevie just stood there looking into Kim's eyes as they broke the kiss, oblivious to the hush that had fell around the room, feeling them both still so close to her as Mike this time leant in whispering to her "How you like the taste of my cum hot stuff?"

Breath quickening feeling them both naked so close to her, Stevie looked from one to the other still not sure what to say or do, her body urging her to stay, whilst her mind urges her to run. Looking up at Mike, taking in his strong chest, her body winning the battle as her hand reaches up and rests on his strong chest. Leaning up to him still looking into hid dark eyes as she presses her lips to his, feeling his hand come around and rest on the small of her back pulling her body to him, feeling so small next to him.

Cheeks still crimson as Mike breaks the kiss smiling at her as she stares into his dark eyes only for the moment to be disrupted once more by a yell from the director, "Stop, nothing happens in this studio that isn't filmed!"

Hearing the yell, once again snapping Stevie back to reality as she looks around the room realising the eyes of the studio were on her. In a blind panic she reached down to grab her bag looking from Kim to Mike, "I should be going", quickly heading to the door and not looking back as she does.

Not stopping as she hears Evelyn shouting her in reception, rushing out the front door and in to the dry hot air of the LA sunshine, walking around the corner out of sight, before stopping leaning against a wall, gasping for breath as she tried to recover and take in everything that had just happened.

Her mind racing as she played out the day in her mind, she had raced over eager to see Brandon and had ended up sucking her first black cock, getting her first taste of pussy juices, kissed a girl who had just been painted with cum and was so close to much more happening, what on earth was happening to her, this wasn't who she normally was.

Suddenly her phone rang, Tom's name flashed up, quickly answering it, "Hi Tom...yeah I've just finished shooting...OK, I'll be back in the office in fifteen minutes." Hanging up, Stevie took a breath, trying to focus but her mind a haze as she walked back to the office, lost in her thoughts about what was happening to her.

Arriving at her office, she was about to step through the door when she felt her phone buzz. Taking her phone out she saw a text off a number she didn't know, opening it up.

Hi Stevie, fantastic work again today, really enjoying your work on set, we'd love to have a chat about some more opportunities coming up, come by the office tonight, say 7. Greg (Director)

Looking at the text, re-reading, her mind racing once more thinking what he could possibly want but knowing that she has to know and quickly responds before she can change her mind, "See you at 7".

12