Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 03

Story Info
Stevie has clearly made an impression on Dream Pictures.
7.3k words
4.65
14.4k
42

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 15th -- 5.30pm

Stevie got back into her apartment for the second day her mind an absolute whirlwind of emotions. 36 hours ago she had been a timid girl who liked to stay in the background, since then she had given blowjobs to two porn stars, kissed a female porn star, sharing cum with her and had now agreed to go and meet a porn director to discuss "opportunities".

Sat at the table in her apartment, she knew she was in over her head but she also knew somewhere deep inside of her she had to go and meet the director or she would never forgive herself.

Checking her phone, Stevie had ninety minutes before her meeting, which would take her thirty minutes to get to so she decided to take a shower, help calm her nerves and gather her thoughts, plus she had got pretty hot and sweaty in certain areas during the days activity.

Standing in the shower, the warm water trickling over her naked body, eyes closed as Stevie tried to figure out how she had found herself in this position and what had come over her, she found her hand rubbing over her 32c breasts, toying with her nipples, feeling them harden to her touch. Her other hand teased down rubbing over her stomach down between her legs a finger sliding between her wet lips, gently circling her clit.

Her mind ran over the activities of the last couple of days, how much she had enjoyed sucking Brandon's dreamy cock, the initial fear and then satisfaction she had got from sucking Mike's huge black cock and then teasing interactions with Kim.

All of these thoughts running through her mind, Stevie leaned back against the wall of her shower, toying with her nipples, rubbing her clit more frantically, she couldn't help herself, her hips quivering wildly all of a sudden as a orgasm rocked through her body, gasping in the shower as her body shook.

Gathering her thoughts as she caught her breathe washing herself, Stevie stepped from the shower, glancing up at the clock in her bedroom and panicking as she noticed the time had ticked over to 6.15Pm, she had clearly enjoyed herself in the shower a little longer than anticipated.

Quickly trying herself, Stevie put her hair up in a bun, still wet from the shower, pulling on a black thong and matching black bra that pushed her breast up and together, before pulling a red summer dress out of her wardrobe, the sort that hugged her breasts whilst flowing out from the waist. Stevie didn't know why but she felt a need to dress to impress, she wanted the director to like her.

Pulling her dress on before leaning forward into the mirror, Stevie thought for a moment about her make-up, she was lucky to have good skin but again without even thinking why she was doing it she reached into a nearby draw, pulling out a red lip stick and gently applied it to her lips, smiling as it matched her dress, playfully spinning in the mirror nodding to herself in approval.

Grabbing her phone, quickly checking the time 6.27pm, grabbing her purse, Stevie quickly headed out her heart racing a little more as the realisation that she was about to head to a meeting with the director of porn films at night in his studio dawned on her but she had come too far to back out now.

As Stevie started her walk towards the studio she become more and more aware of how the studio lots weren't the sort of place a young girl like herself should wander as the sunsets on LA. She felt more cars seems to slow as they drove past, more groups of guys lurking in the alley ways between buildings. The nerves of the meeting with the director became less of a concern as her eagerness to get off the street replaced it.

Turning the final corner, Stevie almost sighed in relief as she saw the lights of the Dream Pictures sign above the door of the lot, checking her phone 6.57pm, smiling to herself that she'd managed to make it on time.

Preoccupied with checking the time and looking up at the lights of the lot Stevie didn't even notice a car driving slowly towards her from behind until she heard a voice, almost yelping in surprise, it took her a moment to register the words the voice said but her cheeks quickly turned their usual bright crimson once the words sunk in. The driver of the vehicle had stopped and asked "How much darling?"

Stevie was mortified, as she turned to see a man leaning out his car window looking her up and down like a piece of meat, like a rabbit in headlights replying "Pardon?" Whilst continuing to work towards the lot.

The driver not put off by her blushing cheeks, drove slowly alongside asking, "Are you working?"

Replying quickly and sharply, Stevie turned to the car, "No! I am not!" her walking never slowing as the door of the lot was only 50 yards away but still the driver coasted alongside her.

"What are you doing around this part of town this time of day then sweetie?" A look in his eye that told Stevie all she needed to know about what he was thinking,

A response from Stevie wasn't needed this time though as the driver looked along the road and saw the lights she was heading towards. Stevie looked at him and knew he had realised by the stupid grin on his face. Stevie's cheeks remained a deep crimson, as he smiled at her, "Well, can't say am surprised, and can't wait to see it."

With that the driver drove off, Stevie looked on as it drove off her cheeks starting to calm, her heart still racing though and without thinking a small smile fell across her face. An image of Kim from earlier in the day came into her head, she would never consider herself as good looking as Kim but this stranger, it seemed, thought differently.

She thought the idea of a stranger perving at her would repulse her, but the racing in her heart and the warmth she suddenly felt in her thong, it was clear to her that it did quite the opposite.

Snapping back to reality, she took a breath as she arrived at the door of Dream Pictures, pressing her hand on to the door and pushing it open.

Stevie glanced around the reception area, seeing the empty desk Evelyn would normally occupy, she called out, "Hello", but got no response, the lot suddenly felt as safe as the street outside, which wasn't very safe at all. Walking through the door on to the empty set, still laid out as it had been earlier today, the sound of her footsteps echoed through the empty set.

Suddenly, and to Stevie's shock she heard a voice yell out "Hey babe" over an intercom system. Stevie yelped in surprise, raising a hand to her chest, feeling her heart racing this time in shock. The intercom came on again to the sound of a chuckle, "Sorry babe, didn't mean to startle you, take a seat, I'll be down now."

Letting her hands fall to her sides Stevie replied "OK", before realising she was responding to an intercom and not a person, cheeks blushing a little at her stupidity, she looked around for where to sit. Glancing at the bench she had sat on the last couple of days, walking towards it, then her gaze turning to the sofa.

She'd said to herself earlier in the day how the couch reminded her of the sort used in porn audition clips she'd seen on the internet so she was reluctant to sit there but it certainly looked comfier than the bench. Hesitating for a moment, before making the decision and walking to the sofa, taking a seat fixing her dress to cover her thighs she sat back and waited nervously for the voice to arrive.

It didn't take long as Stevie heard footsteps, looking in the direction as she saw a guy walking towards her in a pair of beige slacks and a t-shirt with the Dream Pictures logo on the front smiling at her as he walked towards her.

"Hey babe, sorry to keep you there, was upstairs editing the action from today, such a good shoot today". Walking to her and holding his hand out, "Jimmy Glue". Stevie smiled starting to get to her feet and introduce herself like she would in the office but looking up at him as he took her hand shaking it and saved her the effort, "Don't get up babe".

Jimmy sat down next to her smiling; he had a look about him, a charming, harmless, smoothness. He was about 6 foot, shoulder length dark hair, not groomed but not dirty either, stubble and an LA tan. Stevie couldn't help but smile back at him; he did have a great smile that without doubt had served him well over the years.

He sat back clearly a lot more relaxed than Stevie was, "Thanks for coming in tonight babe; you certainly got some tongues wagging today".

Stevie's reaction was almost customary now as she blushed, unable to stop her natural coyness but smiling back at him, enjoying what she assumed was compliment from someone who she also assumed had seen a lot of women over the years.

Grinning at her reaction Jimmy continued, "I had a chat with Mike afterwards, he couldn't speak highly enough of you and even said Brandon had given you a thumbs up too. Where have you been hiding, not sure I've seen you around the set before."

Frozen for a moment as she tried to decide what to respond, she knew Evelyn would get in trouble if she told him the truth and she didn't want that, making a decision, she looked up at Jimmy, "I used to work for Erotic Endeavours", using another of the companies she found extras for, hoping it would work as a cover, heart racing once more as she looked to see if Jimmy bought it.

"Well they're not getting you back now", Jimmy responded before he let out a bellowing loud laugh that echoed around the empty set.

Stevie smiled almost in relief as he laughed but didn't know what to say, she just sat there her legs tight together holding her dress in place to not ride up her thighs, part of her wishing she'd wore jeans.

Looking into Stevie's eyes now Jimmy seemed to turn serious suddenly, "That's if you want to babe, you wanna come work for Dream Pictures on a more permanent basis?"

It was the first time Stevie had took a moment to consider what she had expected to come from this evenings meeting, she'd agreed to the meeting and rushed to get here but never once thought what the director would want with her, she sat there looking into his eyes, a dark hazel that just looked like trouble but in a good and a bad way.

Mulling over his question she knew she needed to stall whilst she thought about this quickly responding, "Doing what?"

Jimmy responded with another of his bellowing laughs but smiling at her as he did, "Well I figured since you were a set assistant the last couple of days it would be that, but that question gives me the impression you'd be open to being in front of the camera too."

Her cheeks turned their deep crimson once more as she realised how right he was, she tried to mutter a response but no words come, as she sat there looking up into his eyes. Jimmy reached forward and stroked a hand down the side of her arm, his touch sent tingles through her whole body as he smiled at her, "Don't worry babe, after the impact you had today am sure that time will come, if you want it to, but I'm just looking for a set assistant."

Heart racing still, cheeks still red, but Stevie smiled gently, almost relieved at his calming words, a million thoughts had been racing through her mind throughout those few moments but his gentle approach had made her mind up as she smiled and coyly responded, "I'd love to." Heart racing once more as the thought that she'd just answered that she'd love to get paid to permanently suck porn stars off ran through her mind.

Thoughts running through her mind as she just looked up at Jimmy, she hadn't registered that the moment she had said yes, Jimmy had used his other hand to undo the fly on his slacks and take out his flaccid cock and his arm that had been stroking her arm had slid softly behind her rubbing her back but was now encouraging her to lean forward.

It wasn't until she heard words coming from his mouth, "Let's see what all the fuss is about then" that Stevie looked down and saw his cock.

Cheeks burning bright red once more as she looked at his cock that she was being encouraged to move closer glancing up at Jimmy in a slight panic, "I, er, didn't, er......"

Not seeming phased at all, Jimmy calmly responded, "You didn't think I was just going to take Mike and Brandon's word for it did you? I'm sure it was part of the recruitment process for Erotic Endeavours anyway."

Leaning closer to his cock as she listened to him, her lie to save Evelyn putting her in an even worse position she opened her mouth as she moved down as directed and felt the cock of his head press between her wet lips. Closing her lip softly around his cock, she gently sucked, as she felt his hand move up from her back and rest gently on the back of her head.

Once again finding a million thoughts running through her mind, Stevie focussed on the task at hand, showing Jimmy what he had recruited as she kept her lips tight on his cock bobbing slowly up and down, her heart racing, unable to deny the joy she felt in herself as she felt his cock harden between her lips.

She'd been unable to deny the satisfaction in getting a porn star and now a porn director hard did turn her on. These guys saw so many women, yet it was her mouth that was needed to get them hard.

Bobbing up and down, taking half of his cock between her lips, sucking, letting her tongue circle the head inside her mouth, his cock was smaller than the last two she had seen, about 6'' and not too fat, she was managing it comfortably, as she continued to bob up and down.

Feeling Jimmy's hand continue to encourage her head up and down but not applying to much pressure was turned her on to much as she heard him moan out,

"Shit, the boys weren't wrong, that is a hell of a mouth you've got there babe".

Smiling around his cock as she continued to bob up and down feeling his cock throbbing hard now, her hand resting on his thigh as she did, moving deeper, until she felt his cock tease at her throat, and almost taking the full 6'', she was pleased with how well she had done, sucking less now, waiting for Jimmy to pull her up off his cock now he was hard.

His hand never moved from her head though, instead she felt the gently nudge of his hips, pushing his cock between her lips. Stevie concentrated on his cock as he kept moving back and forth a gentle groan escaping her lips as she couldn't deny his cock sliding between her lips was driving her crazy Her moans also having an effect on Jimmy as she heard him moan out, "Oh shit babe, yes, you like my cock don't you?"

Without even thinking Stevie nodded on his cock, hearing his laugh at her reaction, but she continued to suck and bob oblivious to the inevitable effect she was having on him.

Stevie smiled hearing his moans, her mind racing once more about how pleased he was going to be with her. Her eyes opened wide though as she suddenly realised how much he was enjoying it as she heard him groan, both of his hands land on her head, holding her in place and felt a jet of warm liquid splash into her mouth.

Groaning as she swallowed without even thinking, she had given blowjobs before but she had always made the guy pull out, she had only tasted cum for the first time early today, now she was getting a proper taste, as the cum travelled down her throat.

Her hand remained on Jimmy's thigh as he held her in place, not forcibly but enough to keep her in place his hips jerking his cock between her lips as jet after jet filled her mouth, Stevie continuing to swallow without thinking of an alternative.

Until slowly the spurting from his cock slowed and then stopped altogether, feeling Jimmy remove his hands from her head the sound of him gasping for breath filling the studio as Stevie lifted up off his cock, her cheeks as red as they have ever been as she looked up at Jimmy, he was laid back a huge smile on his face.

"Holy shit, those boys didn't give you anywhere near enough credit", smiled Jimmy between his shorts breathes.

Stevie just smiled back at him as she could still taste his cum in her throat, trying to decide if she liked it or not catching her own breathe too, she didn't know how to reply but Jimmy continued, "You are definitely hired, you gonna be one hell of an asset, how about we go get some food to celebrate?"

Startled but his question, Stevie wasn't sure once again the best action but she did know she hadn't eaten all day due to everything that had happened and food certainly sounded good and figured it couldn't do any harm to get even more friendly with Jimmy, if that was possible, so smiled, "Yeah, OK, that sounds great."

Getting to his feet and fixing his slacks, whilst looking down at her with that wicked look on his face again, "Oh, you gonna be such an asset". Stevie looked down to see what he was staring at noticing her dress had ridden up her thighs in all the commotion and was barely hiding her thong, she quickly fixed it and got to her feet.

The next thirty minutes was a complete whirlwind, Jimmy had led them through the back entrance of the set, his car was parked out the back, a jet black Porsche, probably the nicest car Stevie had ever been in, He was on the phone almost the entire journey, just casting casual smiles at Stevie to check she was OK occasionally but not talking to her, pulling up outside Unagi, one of the poshest Sushi restaurants in LA, getting out and giving his keys to the valet.

Stevie had climbed out following behind him not even having a chance to protest at how expensive this place was going to be because Jimmy was on the phone the entire time. She watched as Jimmy seemed to know everybody in the city, handshakes, and waves, it was like a scene out of Goodfellas. Stevie couldn't deny she was kinda turned on by it.

Arriving at a booth, Jimmy finally hung up his phone as he slid into the booth, patting the seat next to him as Stevie slid around following him, Stevie looked up in awe at him asked, "This place is super exclusive, how do you even get a booth in here?" Jimmy just grinned, "I know a lot of people in this city babe and so do the owners of Dream Pictures, who are gonna join us for dinner."

Shocked at this news Stevie looked up at him, "What do you mean, you're not the owner?" Jimmy turned to her grinning, "I wish, I'm just the director, Dre Stephens and Amani Todd, those are the guys who own this show, Dre and Am, Dream".

Not sure what do with this information, Stevie sat there in a daze as Jimmy ordered drinks and food, Stevie just fulfilled the role of eye candy, which she was sure Jimmy had planned for her all along.

The food and drink was incredible, even the Saki which Jimmy had ordered despite her protests, Stevie had never been to a place like it or tasted anything so

incredible. She nodded happily as Jimmy excused himself to visit the bathroom, any thoughts of Dre or Am had escaped her mind until she looked up to see two black men approaching her booth, both impressively dressed in black suits, black shirts and black tie, they clearly visited the gym often too. The shirts they had on were tight fitting and their physique was clearly visible, they had huge shoulders and muscular arms, Stevie in a panic thought they might be the security for Unagi, wondering how she had managed to get in.

Stopping at the foot of the table, one of them looked to Stevie and asked, "Where's Jimmy?" Still in a slight panic Stevie quickly replied, "He's just popped the bathroom, he will be back now."

Expecting that to be the last of it, Stevie was shocked to see as the two men moved either side of the booth, and shuffled onto the seats, edging closer to her positioned between the two of them. Her gaze moving from one to the other, finding courage, potentially from the Saki she looked to one and asked "Is there something I can help you with?"

Relief washed over her once more as the guy she was looking at smiled and held out his hand, "I'm sorry, I'm Amani, this is Dre, Jimmy works for us."

Cheeks blushing once more at her stupidity Stevie spluttered, "Oh my god, I'm sorry, Jimmy said you were going to join us, I'm such an idiot", smiling at them as she tapped her forehead with her palm.

12