Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amani continued to smile at her, "Don't worry Stevie, you weren't to know".

Despite the saki in her system, Stevie still had the clarity to look up at him a little shocked he knew her name, "How do you know my name?"

Not seeming phased by her question at all Amani looking into her eyes, "I was the one who asked Jimmy to recruit you, Mike told me about today."

Feeling her cheeks turning their deep crimson once more at the thought of another person who has been told about her activity Stevie was suddenly quiet once more. She turned as Dre spoke up this time, "Don't be worrying, it was only good things."

Smiling as they tried to relax her but her cheeks remaining their deep crimson, she managed to respond "Well that's good."

Looking up at Dre, Stevie eyes widened as she felt a hand on her bare thigh, turning to face Am about to yell at him but stopped by him speaking, "Did Jimmy tell you our offer?" Opening her mouth to respond as she felt a hand, she assumed was Dre's, on her other thigh.

In complete shock feeling their hands on her bare thighs, looking up at Am nodding as she sits there lost for words. Both hands teasing up and down her thigh, her body couldn't help itself as the hands teasing send tingles through her entire body. She turned to face Dre as he asked, "Well?"

Her mind a complete mess once more, she looked up into the dark eyes of Dre, "I accepted", a smile falling over Dre's face at her words.

Dre licked his lips, as he looked down at her, "Good girl, whenever you are ready then."

A confused look falling over her face, Stevie's gaze flicked from Dre to Am as they both sat back in the booth expectantly. A pause in the conversation feeling like an age but in reality only a few seconds until Am spoke, "Jimmy didn't tell you the conditions did he?"

Heart racing, confusion mixed with nerves running through Stevie now as she looked up at Am, "What conditions?"

Am chuckled to himself as he looked down at Stevie, both their hands continuing to tease up and down Stevie's thighs, driving her wild, "Well we aren't going to give a job to someone we've never seen in action."

Cheeks remaining what seemed to be a permanent crimson now, Stevie once again looked from Am to Dre as she hesitated before responding in an almost whisper, "I..er......showed Jimmy".

This time they both let out a laugh, not helping Stevie's crimson cheeks to calm down at all as she looked up at Am who responded, "He's just the director Stevie, he doesn't make these kinda decisions".

Looking up at Am as she tried to take in what he had just said, her eyes opened wider as she felt Dre's hand slide suddenly higher up her thigh and up her dress, pressing gently against her thong covered pussy before saying "Seems like you enjoyed proving it too."

Biting her lip feeling his hand through the thin material of her thong and closing her eyes, Stevie knew he was right, she had loved her time with Jimmy and her pussy had certainly soaked her thong. She sat froze in her position between them both as she felt Am lean in to her whispering to her, "We need to see how good you are Stevie, if you want the job. Have you ever seen the underside of the tables here?"

Opening her eyes, the realisation of what Am had just said dawned on her, still biting her lip as she felt Dre only gently but ever so slowly rubbing at her thong she looked up at Am still lost in the moment as she asked "Here?"

This time it was Dre who leant in to her whispering in her ear, "Don't pretend this isn't what you want, I can feel how much you want it", rubbing a little harder against her thong, causing Stevie to close her eyes and a low moan escaping her lips.

As a moan escaped her lips, Stevie felt Am reach for her hand pulling it gently into his lap, watching her reaction as he rests her hand on his bare soft cock he had pulled out of his suit trousers. Stevie's eyes opened looking up at Am then down at his cock, as she wraps her fingers around it without even thinking of her actions, her white fingers a contrast against the dark cock as she slowly started to jerk his cock.

Dre still leaning into her and rubbing her thong gently whispers once more to her "We're going to make you very well off Stevie. We both know you want this, stop denying yourself, nobody is paying attention to us".

Eyes open looking up at Dre then at Am, hearing Dre's words drawing her attention to the crowded restaurant, then glancing down at the growing cock between her fingers, biting her lip, Stevie couldn't deny her body anymore as she took a breath and quick as she could to try and ensure nobody saw her, she dropped to her knees under the table.

Her fingers still wrapped around Am's cock she continued to jerk his cock as she moved into position kneeling between his parted legs, feeling his cock growing looking up at it already as big as Jimmy's and not fully hard she heard Am above her, "We're recruiting your mouth now your hand Stevie".

Once again understanding Am's request she moved a little closer between his legs, kneeling up higher, her head almost hitting the underside of the table as she positioned his cock aiming towards her mouth and then leant forward closing her lips around his cock, taking the head between her lips, her tongue flicking against the tip as she does.

Holding the base of his cock with her hand jerking him softly still the head between her lips she rested her other hand on his thigh but not for long as she felt Dre taking a hold of her hand and pull across to his lap finding his cock pulled out his trousers too as she hears Dre, "We both make the decisions Stevie."

Groan escaping her lips unable to deny how turned on this situation has her, she continues to bob up and down on Am, taking his cock a little deeper with each bob as she strokes the base between her lips, her other hand jerking Dre feeling his cock growing between her fingers.

Cheeks redden as above her she heard Jimmy return asking, "Where did she go?" The three chuckling as Dre and Am clearly made it obvious where she currently was, she then heard Am speaking to her, "Go show Dre that mouth Stevie." Pulling off of Am's cock gasping for breath as she looks at his cock now rock hard, looking as big as anything she had ever seen before shuffling over to between Dre's legs, his cock semi hard and look easily as big as Am's.

Not needing to be asked this time, Stevie kneeled up between his legs, closing her mouth on the head of his cock tongue lapping within her mouth once more as she jerked the based into her mouth, her other hand still wrapped around Am's wet cock, groaning as she tried her best to please both cocks.

Once more groaning softly on Dre's cock she felt his hand rest on her head and encourage her deeper as his cock hardened to its full length, moaning on his cock as she took 5'' and barely took half of the huge black cock sliding between her eager to please lips.

Smiling to herself as she hears Am speaking, "She's good isn't she Dre, we found a keeper here Jimmy."

Applying a little more pressure on her head, Stevie groaned a little more as she managed 6'' before feeling his cock pressing at her throat, Dre trying to push past her gag reflex as she replied to Am, "Need to work on her deepthroat, but yeah she's got potential."

Moving his hand back of her head Stevie pulled off gasping for breath, her hands wrapped around both their now rock hard cocks, she was a mixture of relief and disappointed as she heard Am's voice once more, "You can come sit down again now Stevie."

Climbing back up into the booth, wiping her mouth, of any saliva that had dripped onto her chin as she felt the eyes of all three guys on her, Dre speaking first once more with a smile on his face "She gets my approval". Am nodding in approval, "Yeah, only problem she'll have is not getting making the guys cum too soon."

All three guys laughed, Jimmy with his loud bellow at the comment, Stevie smiling but her cheeks still blushing, looking from one guy to the next. "You enjoy it Stevie?" asked Dre as she looked down at her.

Stevie knew the answer to the question but felt such a slut telling the truth, even though Dre had felt her thong, he already knew her true feelings, before she could answer though, Am added, "Looking at the effect its had on your nipples I'd suggest you did".

Stevie cheeks redden a little more as she glanced down to see her nipples showing through the thin material of her bra and dress, crossing her arms to try and hide herself only causing the guys to chuckle at her actions once more.

Am adding, "I think we've seen enough of each other to not worry about nipples being on display Stevie." Smiling shyly, Stevie slowly dropped her hands once more. Dre grinning at her, "So, Jimmy here told us, he treated you right tonight, did you get enough?"

Stevie smiling relieved to hear a normal conversation, "Oh god yes, the food here is incredible." Dre still wearing the same grin on his face, "I didn't mean the food Stevie, I heard you had a starter before you got here".

Cheeks blushing once more as Stevie realises what Dre is referring to, flashing a look at Jimmy who has a huge grin on his face, before looking up at Dre and Am, not responding to the question but looking up as Am shuffles his way out of the booth. "Why don't you go freshen yourself up in the bathroom Stevie".

Sliding over the cushioned seats cheeks still crimson, Stevie climbed out of the booth feeling their eyes drinking in her full figure as she nodded not saying anything and just heading to in the direction Jimmy had left earlier to find the bathroom.

Finding the bathroom, Stevie's heart skipped a little nervously as she glanced at the sign for unisex toilets, putting the thoughts that had entered her mind to the back of it, she walked into the bathroom, checked herself in the mirror, as she tried to compute exactly how she had got herself in this position and what she was going to do next.

As she was stood there her gaze turned to the entrance to the toilet as Am walked in, grinning at her, but not walking towards her, instead he walked into a cubicle but left the door slightly ajar. Stevie looked at the door biting her lip as she tried to decide what to do, her mind saying one thing but her body saying another.

Once again hesitating for a moment but knowing she can't deny herself her needs, she checked herself in the mirror once more then took a breath and turned, walking to the cubicle and slowly pushing the door open as she steps inside seeing Am stood there facing the door a grin on his face, "Good girl", as he reached around her and locked the cubicle door this time.

Stevie looked up into his eyes as he smiled at her "I knew you'd want your dessert, so go get it," Raising his hand and gently pressing on her shoulder to encourage her to her knees.

Dropping to her knees as she looked up at him, watching as Am unzipped his trousers and pulled out his still hard cock. Stevie kneeling up wrapped her hand around the base of his hard cock, jerking his cock as she snaked her tongue out and lapped at the underside of his huge black cock, looking up at him as she does

Am smiled down at her, "Thats it Stevie, get your treat." Stroking her hair from her face as she jerked his cock.

Groaning Stevie opened her mouth wide taking the head of his cock between her eager to please lips, bobbing back an forth on just the head as she jerks the base between her lips, completely loss in the moment.

Am pressed one hand to the wall of the cubicle the other resting on her head as his hips gently rock back and forth sliding between her lips, looking down at her taking the cock so expertly.

Letting her instinct take over, Stevie reached up with her other hand now gently cupping his balls as she jerked him with one hand, sucking deeper, letting his cock slide deeper between her lips, hearing his moans encouraging her further.

Careful to try and be quiet considering where they are, Stevie tried to contain her moans as best as she could. Feeling his balls tighten as she continued to suck and jerk his shaft knowing he was getting closer.

Almost moaning in disappointment, Stevie looked up at Am as he suddenly pulled back sliding his cock out of her mouth, leaving her kneeling there her mouth open, "Don't worry Stevie, it's still yours, stick your tongue out."

Quickly doing as she is instructed, Stevie snaked her tongue out her mouth open wide as she looks up at Am, watching him jerk his huge hard cock, the tip resting on her tongue as he does. Heart racing in anticipation of what's to come as she knows her second load of the night is so close, she is still startled when she feels a jet of cum flash out of Ad's cock hitting the back of her mouth, almost pulling back but feeling Am's hand on her head holding her in place as jet after jet splash onto her tongue and her open mouth, filling her mouth quickly.

Looking up at Am as her mouth fills with his load, Stevie instinctively once more swallows down the warm liquid pooling in her mouth, closing her lips around his cock as she feels Am pull her back onto him sucking hungrily every last drop being drained and swallowed down before Am slowly pulls out of her mouth grinning down at her, "You really are gonna be something special Stevie."

Fixing his trousers not saying another word, Am carefully squeezed past her in the cubicle leaving her kneeling on the floor with the taste of his load in her mouth.

Stevie trying to catch her breath, puts a hand on the wall of the cubicle to help her get to her feet but stops as she feels a hand on her shoulder and hears the cubicle being locked again. Turning and looking up she sees Dre with a grin on his face, "You've not had enough dessert have you?"

Biting her lip looking up at him Stevie shook her head to say no and without another word being said reached up and started to unzip his trousers. Dre grinning down at her, "You really are still hungry aren't you."

Dre helping with his trousers, pulling out his now semi hard cock Dre took hold of his own cock as he looked down at Stevie, "Let's see how that mouth of yours works some balls too."

Not needing to be asked twice, Stevie knelt up leaning in and letting her tongue snaked out lapping and kissing at his balls, his cock resting on her face as Dre slowly jerked himself. Stevie groaned as she sucked gently, licking, kissing, worshipping his heavy balls, looking up at him as his cock hardens in front of her.

Dre smiled looking down at her, "Yeah, Mike was definitely right about you", as he pulled her back gently and then offered his hardening cock to her mouth. Stevie opening wide and eagerly her lips closing on his cock, and slowly bobbing back and forth on Dre's cock, feeling it grow between her lips.

Eyes up on Dre, eager to please him her mouth tight on his cock as she bobs back and forth working the head of his cock as she did Am. Groaning on his cock as she feels Dre's strong hand reach down and softly grope at her breasts, tweaking her once again visibly hard nipple, grimacing and moaning on his cock.

Grinning listening to her moans, Dre whispers "Someone likes to get their nipples tweaked it seems". Stevie knew she couldn't deny it as she nodded to him, whilst continuing to slide deeper on his cock, getting to 6'' and feeling him hit the back of her mouth once more.

Listening to him intently as she slid back an forth, groaning on his cock, Dre gently held her head, "You ready Stevie, we need to get you used to deepthroating." Eyes widening nervously but nodding as Dre holds tighter on her head as gently thrusts his hips, Stevie focussing on not gagging as she feels an extra inch push between her lips, his cock head sliding into her tight throat.

Sliding slowly back out as Stevie looks up at him Dre smiling and nodding "Thats it Stevie, good girl, and again." Thrusting slowly but a little deeper his cock sliding another inch in, 8'' pressing between her lips, deep into her throat, Dre holding himself there for a moment before pullinng all the way out allowing Stevie to gasp for breath as she looks up at him.

Jerking his cock as he stands over her "Thats a good girl Stevie, thats enough of a lesson today, we keep working on it, now you ready for your treat?"

Still gasping for her breath, saliva dripping down her chin as she looks up at him desperate for him she nods eagerly her mouth open wide her tongue snaked out in position once more. Dre just grinned at her eagerness, continuing to jerk his cock onto her out stretched tongue, his other hand on her head holding her in place.

"Get ready baby, getting close", gasped Dre.

Stevie heart was racing a third load about to be splashed into her mouth and she would do anything to earn it, her nipples aching hard her thong absolute soaking she'd enjoyed it so much.

Eyes up on Dre as Stevie stayed there on her knees ready for his load, groaning out as suddenly Dre pulls her head forward, his cock quickly sliding between her lips, deep, inch after inch till the head of his cock pushes into her throat, feeling his shaft pulse between her lips groaning as she feels his first jet of cum spray from his cock straight into her throat this time, eyes closed as Dre holds her in place jet after jet spraying into her throat using her mouth.

Slowly his jets start to ease, pulling his cock slowly inch by inch out of her mouth, smiling down at her "Sorry Stevie I couldn't resist that throat."

Kneeling there gasping for breath, a smile falls over her face but not saying anything, as she watches Dre start to do up his pants, expecting him to leave as Am did but surprised to see him put the toilet lid down and then sit on it.

Reaching a hand out Dre helps Stevie to her feet smiling up at her, no words being exchanged yet. Once she is stood up before him, Dre teases his hands slowly up the outside of her legs, looking up at her reaction as he does. Easing slowly higher up under her dress his eyes still on her as he hooks his fingers into either side of her thong, Still giving Stevie a chance to object before slowly easing her thong down her thighs, slowly down her ankles and helping her out of it Stevie stood before him, waiting for what is to come next.

Dre then gets to his feet looking at Stevie stood before him, her breathe quick, knowing she is desperate for more but takes her thong placing it in the inside pocket of his jacket as he smiles at her, "Collector's item of your first time", before carefully stepping past her opening the cubicle, "See you back at the table."

Just like that Stevie was left stood in the cubicle no panties on, her throat coated in cum and not sure exactly what had happened over the last few hours but knowing she had loved every second of it.

Stepping from the cubicle, checking herself in the mirror, taking a moment to collect herself, Stevie stepped from the toilet, heading back to the table where she was going to sit with three guys who had all cum in her mouth within a few hours of each other.

However, Stevie arrived at the table only to find it empty, with a note left.

"Bills taken care of Stevie, there is a car outside waiting to take you home, welcome to Dream Pictures.

Dre & Am"

Stevie wasn't sure how she felt as she headed out of the restaurant finding a car waiting for her outside and instructing the driver where to go. She done more sexually today than she had done in the entire time since she had arrived in LA, in fact more than she'd done ever, yet there was a part of her that was disappointed they'd left.

All she knew for sure was she was looking forward to what else Dream Pictures had to offer.

12