Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in her thoughts now as she continued to bob back and forth, saliva running down her chin looking like a woman possessed, as the saliva dripped between the cut of her top into her cleavage her eyes closed, she found herself thinking of Brandon, thinking it was his cock she was learning to deepthroat on, only encouraging herself further as Rory's cock dipped in and out of her tight throat, her throat clamping on to his cock like a tight pussy.

Reality quickly coming back to her, Stevie opened her eyes as she heard someone yelling from the distance, "Nooooo, stooopppp!!" but it was too late. Stevie looked up at Rory realising what had happened her lips still tight around his cock as his head rolled back and she felt his body tighten under her. Then what was quickly becoming the familiar taste and sensation of a huge load hitting the back of her mouth and sliding down her throat, the fourth load her once innocent mouth had accepted in just a few days.

Groaning on his cock as Rory kept tight hold of her head but pushed forward, pressing into her throat as his cock continued to spasm spraying jet after jet of cum into her throat. Stevie closed her eyes groaning on his cock still knowing how wrong this was but the feeling of his load splashing into her throat feeling so empowering, a feeling of satisfaction at being able to please a porn star.

Rory's jerking motions slowly starting to come to a halt as Stevie looked up at him, slowly moving back off his cock letting it slide from her mouth as they both noticed the busy studio now had a deathly silence to it. Biting her lip her emotions a mixture of nervousness about what was to come, certain she was about to get sacked and horniness from the incredible feeling she got from sucking Rory.

The voice that had yelled stop suddenly came into focus as Jimmy walked over his cheeks red looking very angry, "What the fuck Rory!" and hitting him around the back of the head.

Sitting there before them, Stevie instinctively looking up at Jimmy started to reply, "I'm sorry, I....er..." trying to come up with a reason for why she just couldn't pull away from his cock but was stopped in her tracks.

Still standing over her, Jimmy still looking angry, cast his gaze down at Stevie, "What are you sorry for, you were just doing your job, it's this idiot that should know better," and proceeded to clip Rory behind the head once more.

Slowly but surely the room started to move, once more a buzz of activity, Jimmy appearing to continue yelling at Rory, leaving Stevie just sat there unsure what to say or do and she was once again relieved to see the smiling face of Kim as the busty blonde walked up to her and reached out her hand helping Stevie to her feet, "Come on sweetie, let's go freshen up."

Kim pulled Stevie behind her as they left the crowded studio floor and stepped into a smaller room with a huge mirror and a chair, clearly being used as a makeshift make-up room.

Sitting down on the chair, as guided by Kim, Stevie looked at herself in the mirror her cheeks turning what was quickly becoming their usual colour of crimson, looking up at Kim and seeing her huge smile and smiling back at her.

"Hell girl that was unbelievable," grinned Kim as she laughed.

Happy to have the awkwardness of the situation lifted Stevie couldn't help but laugh with Kim bringing her hand to have mouth to try and stop herself but giggling with Kim like a couple of best friends the morning after the night before.

Kim leant into Stevie, rubbing her arm as they both giggled together, "You're going to have to teach me some tricks, you'll be putting me out of the job."

Stevie's giggles slowed as she listened to Kim, embarrassed at her comments but looking up at her and her contagious smile, smiling back and just nudged her shoulder into her, "Whatever, I'm sure you don't need help from me, look at you, you're gorgeous."

Striking a pose in the mirror, Kim smiled, "Yeah, you're right I am pretty hot," laughing with Stevie again as they both giggled in the quiet room before turning her head to face her still smiling, "You ain't to shabby yourself sweetie, like I told you earlier, you look smoking hot today. That outfit definitely worked for Rory."

Starting to giggle at Kim's comment her cheeks blushing but Stevie quickly realised Kim wasn't joking this time as she faced her and just smiled. Sat there looking up at Kim, Stevie once again found herself lost for words as Kim's hazel eyes looked into hers and asked, "You ever thought about going on the other side of the camera?"

Unable to answer quick enough almost spitting the words out the shy wallflower who is used to her position sitting in the background immediately came to the fore as Stevie responded, "Oh god no, I could never, I mean, I...."

Laughing again at her nervous response Kim just reached out and stroke Stevie's arm, "Relax sweetie, nobody is asking you to......yet.......but I mean, you clearly enjoy the attention." Stevie's eyes following Kim's gaze, who much like the barista, Dane, were looking down at Stevie's breasts. Gasping as she once again saw her nipples hard and clearly visible through her top and instinctively crossing her arms to hide them, her cheeks blushing.

Kim laughed louder than she had before as she watched Stevie's reaction, "You've just blown a guy until he cum in your mouth in front of about twenty people without a care in the world, yet you come in here with just us and are too shy to show your nipples off," laughing loudly again at the statement. Whilst Stevie sat there, her cheeks burning with their redness, understanding why Kim thought it was funny but this time not able to laugh, mortified and partly confused, at how right Kim was.

Suddenly, before Stevie could do anything about it, Kim reached forward with both her hands and cupped her breasts through her top, "You should be more confident these are perfect." Stevie's eyes opened and a gasp escaped her lips as she tried to pull back almost falling off the chair her arms covering her breasts as she yelped, "What are you doing?"

In what was becoming her usual reaction Kim just burst out laughing once more at Stevie's reaction; "They're just tits sweetie, we've all got them, tits, breasts, boobs, funbags, call them what you want, this place has seen them all."

Once again not waiting for Stevie's approval, Kim reached down grabbing both of Stevie's hands and brought them up to her own breasts, holding them on to her surgically enhanced breasts, "What do you think of mine?"

Like a rabbit caught in headlights, Stevie looked up at Kim then down at her hands being held in place on her breasts. She'd kisses girlfriends in the past drunkenly, normally to the whoops and hollering of drunk males around them but she had never touched another woman's breasts but she didn't pull away she just looked up at Kim, as she felt the soft, yet hardness of her breasts.

Watching her reaction Kim smiled as Stevie didn't pull away before softly asking, "I know we've only met a few times Stevie but do you trust me?"

Stevie looked up at Kim; her hands still firmly placed on Kim's breasts her heart racing and just nodded her head.

With that nod, Kim released Stevie's hands from her breasts but kept a hold of one hand and slowly led her from the backroom they were sat in. Walking back on to the set people still seeming to rush around without any real purpose, Stevie noticed Rory stood in a corner his t-shirt back on now looking like a naughty schoolboy who'd been told off.

So engrossed with the goings on around her Stevie hadn't been paying attention to where Kim was leading her until she was pulled down and felt the soft material of the duvet she had admired earlier on the bed.

Realising where she was her eyes opened wide in a panic as Kim helped lay her down on the bed, her legs dangling over the edge, Stevie whispered in her shyness not wanting those in the studio to hear, "What are you doing?"

Leaning over her on the bed, Kim looked into her eyes, her smile having a reassuring calming effect on Stevie as she stroked her fingers through Stevie's hair, "You said you trusted me didn't you?"

Her heart still racing but feeling safer and reassured with Kim, Stevie nodded once more, her breasts moving up and down as she breathed heavily, they both looked down at them, seeing her hard nipples poking through her top once more. Slowly Kim leaned down towards her, whispering into her ear, "Just relax and enjoy yourself sweetie, I'll take the lead." Before she pulled back and gave that killer smile to Stevie, who responded by biting her lip and nodding.

Seeing the nod was all the approval Kim needed and she climbed up on to the bed on all fours leaning over Stevie and slowly leant down, one hand brushing Stevie's hair from her flustered and blushing face and pressed her lips gently to hers.

For a moment Stevie was frozen in position, laying there on the bed, whilst Kim's lips pressed to hers, feeling her large breasts pressing against her as she leant over her.

She felt Kim's tongue teasing between there kiss searching for hers. Stevie had kissed girls before but never like this. Her heart continued to race and without thinking she found her hand reaching up and slowly sliding along Kim's side, her pyjama top had risen up slightly, so Stevie's fingers traced over the bare skin of her side as she allowed herself to enjoy the kiss.

Feeling Stevie's fingers teasing over her bare skin, Kim smiled in the kiss knowing she was enjoying it, feeling her growing into the kiss more and looked up, whilst not breaking their kiss seeing Jimmy had caught on quickly and was quietly directing the action behind her, hearing the familiar buzzing noise of cameras whirling, Kim wiggled her ass as she stayed on all fours, she loved this part of her job.

Continuing to kiss Stevie under her, Kim reached down, pressing her hand atop of Stevie's and slowly slid it down her sides and down on to her ass, squeezing her hand atop of Stevie's so she squeezed at Kim's ass.

Slowly letting her kisses move from Stevie's lips she slowly kissed over her jaw line, down to her neck, smiling as Stevie arched offering her neck more and pushing her body up off the bed, kissing up to her ear nibbling at her earlobe as she whispered to her, "You like my ass?" smiling to herself once more as Stevie nodded in approval, laid before her, eyes closed now clearing enjoying Kim's kisses.

Leaving Stevie's hand on her ass, Kim's hand slowly travelled over Stevie's side, slowly pushing the bottom of her top up, her bare midriff revealed as she continued to kiss and lick at her neck, watching Stevie wriggle underneath her as she whispered to her once more, "You ready for the next step?"

Kissing her lips softly as Stevie looked into her eyes and nodded, Kim let her hand continue to slowly tease her top up as they kissed, hearing a buzz around the room as Stevie's perky breasts and hard nipples were revealed to the room, letting her top rest above her breasts, revealed in all her glory to the eyes and more importantly the cameras around the room.

Letting her tongue toy with Kim's Stevie lay there, sensations running through her body like she had never felt, never having felt so turned on, completely in awe of this stunning blonde kneeling over in total control of her, not a care in the world for where they were just needing Kim to continue to do what she was doing.

Her lips returning to Stevie's neck, Kim let her hand tease down, her palm gently rubbing over Stevie's hard nipple grinning as she heard a groan escape Stevie's lips, closing her hand over her breast groping a little harder. She felt Stevie's hand grip at her ass a little tighter of her own doing this time, happy to see her enjoying it.

Breaking their kiss for a moment, Kim reached for her top once more and pulled it up and off, before she reached for her own top and started to unbutton her pyjama top slowly. Stevie looked into Kim's eyes, heart racing feeling as if it is about to jump out of her chest as Kim's breasts slowly started to come into view, never taking her eyes off her as Kim slid it off her shoulders and threw her top with Stevie's, her bare breasts revealed, her nipples hard and inches from Stevie's mouth.

Watching on as Kim stroked her hands over her own bare breasts whilst looking down at her, "Do you like them sweetie?" this time speaking a lot more clearly than she had before. Stevie couldn't deny the truth and without even thinking just nodded to her as her gaze switched from Kim's eyes to her perfect looking breasts.

Feeling Kim's hand press to the back of her head, Stevie slowly leant forward, moving closer to Kim's breasts, opening her mouth nervously, her eyes up on Kim, her lips slowly closing around the breast pressed to her mouth.

Just allowing her instinct to kick in having never done anything like this before, Stevie's tongue softly circled the hard nipple in her mouth, as her lips clamped down on to the flesh, looking up at Kim for approval and seeing her close her eyes and moan out, the sound of her moan sending shivers down Stevie's spine.

Turned on by pleasing Kim, Stevie moved over to the other breasts, this time sticking her tongue out circling her hard nipple before closing her mouth on her breasts sucking hungrily, feeling Kim's hand holding her head to her breast and her moans fill the air.

Stevie was completely lost in her breasts now, moving from one to the other, sucking and licking, the sound of Kim's moans driving her on, she only slowed when she suddenly felt one of Kim's hands reach down and tease over her bare thigh, revealed as her skirt had ridden up as she had lay on the bed.

Realising this was about to go further again but to horny to stop it, Stevie slowly parted her legs for Kim's wondering and teasing hand as it slowly travelled higher up the inside of her thigh.

Feeling the cold air of the studio, a shiver running through her as she felt her skirt being peeled teasingly up her bare thighs, her legs still parted her black lacy panties slowly coming into view for Kim and the rest of the audience.

Kim used her other hand and lifted Stevie's head up to look at her, "You ready sweetie?" Smiling as she watched Stevie nodding to her once more and encouraged her to move up the bed.

Kim moved back down between her legs, looking up at Stevie as she did, taking her time Kim carefully reached up and hooked her fingers into the top of her skirt and her panties, waiting for Stevie to lift her ass up off the bed and signify her approval.

Laying back looking up at Kim, it was the first time Stevie had a moment to look around, her cheeks blushing as the realisation of her situation dawned on her but looking down at Kim she didn't hesitate and lifted her ass up off the bed and watched as her skirt and panties were peeled down and thrown away leaving her naked on the bed before her.

Her heart was racing but she was so turned on by all of the teasing just looking down at the stunning blonde as she dropped on to all fours between her legs. Twitching, biting her lip as she felt the gentle lips of Kim on the inside of her spread thighs, kiss by soft kiss travelling higher up as her hands stroking her thighs, her body tingling like a surge of electricity was running through her.

Gripping the bedding under her as she watched Kim edging ever closer, feeling her breath on her wet pussy before she felt her kisses, Stevie's head fell back and her body arched on the bed as for the first time in her life she felt another woman's tongue slowly lick the length of her lips, a moan escaping her lips it felt so good.

Kim's hands stroked the inside of Stevie's thighs keeping her legs spread wide, she knew exactly how to show her off as she snaked her tongue out, licking along Stevie's lips, teasing her tongue between them, her pussy so wet, smiling to herself at how much Stevie wanted this.

Stevie's body still arched on the bed, one hand gripping the bedding still, the feel of Kim's tongue pressing between her wet lips helping her forget about anything else as her other hand reached up and groped at her own bare breasts, tweaking her nipple as she lay their eyes closed moaning, completely lost in the euphoria of the moment.

Happy that the cameras had plenty of time to get good shots of Stevie's glistening pussy, Kim moved her tongue a little deeper between her lips now savouring the taste of her wetness as she slowly started to tease her tongue over Stevie's clit, eyes looking up at her as she watched her wriggle and groan above her, knowing she was loving every moment of it.

Her tongue continued to circle and flick over Stevie's clit, every stroke sending a shiver up Stevie's spine. She had guys go down on her before but not like this, she felt her hips twitching already and it was only driven on further as she felt one of Kim's hands slide up her thigh and press two fingers between her soaking wet pussy lips. Gripping the bed above her once more as Stevie moaned out even louder, her body lifting up from the bed more as she wriggled in pleasure.

Feeling like she was lapping at her clit, forever, Kim's lips sucking and tugging at Stevie's clit as her fingers slid in and out knowing exactly what to do to her, Stevie felt her body quivering, felt her orgasm building from deep inside her, it had been so long since someone else had made her orgasm and this was going to be a big one as her moans grew and echoed around the stunned silent studio.

Without even thinking Stevie, lost in the moment, reached down and pressed her hand on the back of Kim's head as her voice groaned out, "Ohhhhh god don't stop, am gonna cum, it's......ohhhhh god, please don't stop." A tone of desperation in her voice, Stevie was so hungry for this orgasm as she quivered in shock on the bed holding Kim in place between her legs.

Only too happy to comply, Kim doubled her efforts, working her fingers in and out, sucking, lapping at her clit, feeling her shaking under her knowing she can't control herself much longer. She closed her lips around Stevie's clit as she felt her lifting her ass up off the bed holding up, frozen in that position for a moment, Stevie holding her breathe as Kim smiled knowing her orgasm was about to crash over her.

The feeling rushing through her body, like nothing she had ever experienced, Stevie lost her breath for what seemed like an age, her fingers gripping Kim's hair tight, before she let out a huge scream, shaking wildly, bucking against Kim's eager to please mouth, opening her eyes looking down at her unsure she had ever had such a large orgasm as her hips and breasts shook, every part of her shook such was the hugeness of her orgasm.

Gasping for breath, Stevie was almost relieved, if not a little sad as she felt Kim's fingers slide out of her now sopping wet pussy, her mouth releasing her clit as her kisses softly trailed up her body. Feeling Kim's bare breasts rubbing against her skin as she crawled up over her until they were face to face kissing her softly, letting her taste her own juices as she smiled into her eyes.

"Did you enjoy that?" Kim's killer smile looking at her as she asked.

Stevie was still trying to get her breath back as she nodded eagerly her approval, "It was amazing!"

Kissing her softly once more nipping at her bottom lip with a grin, Kim looked into her eyes, "Good, can't wait to do it again."

Looking into her eyes, Stevie was a little confused by Kim's statement but quickly understood and reality came crashing back down on her as she heard the yell of "Cut!" Looking up seeing Jimmy getting up from his chair and seeing the lights and the camera's all focussed on her laying there naked only covered by Kim's semi naked body atop of her.

Quickly recognising the panic in her eyes, Kim got up from the bed and grabbed Stevie's hand pulling her quickly into the backroom, a smattering of applause as Stevie, completely naked, almost ran back in to the make-up room, relieved as Kim handed her a dressing gown to cover herself, her cheeks flush with a mixture of embarrassment, exhilaration and still semi out of breath from her intense orgasm.