Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling her to her, Kim hugged her tightly, their bodies pressed tight together, Kim still only in her shorts her breasts bare as she spoke softly, "That was so incredible Stevie, I knew you would be an absolute natural."

Her arms wrapped around the waist of Kim in their embrace, Stevie tried to figure out what her response was and was about to speak just as the room's quietness was broken by Jimmy bursting in, "Holy, shit balls you two, that was fucking incredible, hottest shit you've ever done Kimmy baby!"

Both of them turning to look at Jimmy, Stevie's shyness returning despite the fact she had been intimate with them both, as she hugged her gown in place, Kim less shy standing facing him, not caring how he eyed her breasts, just a huge smile on her face, "All Stevie's doing, she is so hot isn't she."

Jimmy's face told the story of how excited he was "God damn right she is!! I'll get Eve to write up the new contracts, you show her what she needs to do Kim, am gonna start editing, I want this online tonight!"

Stevie's mouth dropped open her cheeks flush as she watched Jimmy burst out of the room turning to Kim her shocked expression still on her face, "What does he mean online?" Stevie knew exactly what he meant but was asking the question more in hope as Kim reached out and stroked her arm.

Stroking her arm up and down reassuring Kim's smile calming Stevie again as she softly answered her, "You know what he means hunni, but don't worry he's so good at editing, it's going to look great."

"I can't go online, I'm not a porn star, people I know might see it!" panic in Stevie's voice her eyes wide as the reality of what she had done started to crash over her.

The smile had fell from Kim's face as she listened to Stevie, waiting for her to take a breath before responding, "and what's wrong with being a porn star?" feigning offense as she did.

Panicked expression remained on Stevie's face but now not thinking about the soon to be online video but more about offending Kim as she stuttered trying to back track, "No, I mean, I never, I, er...."

Kim's laugh filling the room again as she wrapped her arms around her in a hug again, "Did you enjoy yourself sweetie?" smiling as Stevie's hesitated but then nodded.

Still looking into her eyes, "Would you like to do it again, you said you would earlier?" watching Stevie as she nodded her head slowly up and down in approval.

"Then relax. Your world is about to be turned upside, in the best kinda way and you're going to be amazing!" pulling her head into her cleavage as she held her close once more.

Stevie stood there her heart racing as she wrapped her arms around Kim's waist the mild panic attack she had previously had calming, her mind thinking about the video but also savouring the close hug with Kim, she'd never looked at women this way before but she could stay holding Kim close for as long as she was allowed.

Closing her eyes as the rush of the day started to calm down, the shy wallflower that she had been less than a week ago seemed a long way off now but her heart raced as she started to realise that if she had more days like today then that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.