Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 09

Story Info
Stevie has a night out with her friend Jade.
5.9k words
4.51
4k
9

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 02/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 29th

Glancing over at the clock on her bedside table Stevie's head fell back onto her pillow, 8.42am. Normally, she'd be up running around in a panic to make work on time, but a lot had changed in two weeks. As she laid their looking out the window of her small LA apartment, she wondered whether they'd changed for the better or if she'd rather be back in her old job.

She lay silently contemplating, the only sounds were the noise of cars outside, the early morning birds and the gentle breeze blowing through her open window and making her curtains blow gently. Far to often the silence had been broken by the buzzing of a message coming through on her mobile. It was these messages that had caused the last two weeks to be such a whirlwind and at this moment in time, Stevie almost dreaded opening another one.

Closing her eyes, she sighed in frustration as her phone buzzed once more. Taking a deep breath, she knew she couldn't ignore it forever, so she reached over grabbing her phone from the night stand next to her bed and bit her lip as she opened her messages.

As her eyes glanced over the messages she realised she'd be holding her breath as she read through them and let out a long breath of relief as she discovered there was no further messages from Derek, just friendly ones from Alana and Kim, pestering her to go on another night out, she really wasn't sure she was ready for that after the last one.

Stevie smiled to herself as she also saw a text from Jade. Jade was a friend she'd made in LA, she worked at a diner and just like the majority of people in LA was an aspiring actress, although she hadn't really got many parts so far. With everything that had happened recently, Stevie felt a rush of normality, almost relief at speaking to someone who wasn't in the middle of the adult industry like everybody else she spoke to recently seemed to be.

Opening the message, she smiled reading Jade's normal sass.

Jade: Hey bitch, where you been hiding!

Normally being called a bitch may offend Stevie but that was just Jade's way.

Stevie: Sorry hun, been a bit crazy in work lately.

Stevie didn't think she needed to explain why it had been crazy, she was kind of telling the truth, although she did feel a bit guilty not being completely honest. Her smile grew as she instantly saw the three dotted lines that meant Jade was replying. Stevie sat up, looking at her phone waiting for her response.

Jade: How crazy could the boring world of movie extras be ha ha, just kidding, we need cocktails, me, you, Gin Barn, the bar on Stevenson, tonight, say yes!!

Glancing back over at her night stand, Stevie looked at the envelope of cash that she'd got from Derek the previous night and considered what to do. She really wasn't sure she wanted to go out, but the idea of spending it with Jade who was always fun and not having to talk or think about everything that's going on was appealing.

Hesitating for another moment, Stevie decided, what the hell, quickly replying.

Stevie: OK, it has been a while, I'm in, I'll meet you there at 8.

Jade quickly replied.

Jade: There's my bitch! 😊 Can't wait see you later.

*******************************************************************

The rest of the day passed by incident free, Stevie had tidied her apartment, which desperately needed it, had taken the time to sort her finances seems as a lot of her activity lately had led to her being paid cash in hand, she had gone through everything to make sure things like her rent were covered first.

She'd taken her time getting ready, she smiled as she gave herself one last look over, looking at herself in the mirror. She'd chosen a bodycon red dress, with strappy shoulders that hugged her curves. It was just above the knee so not very revealing and it even sat quite high and didn't show much cleavage, it was the most conservative she felt dressed in weeks. Slipping on some black heels and finishing her make up, Stevie felt she looked good without looking slutty, which was just the balance she wanted.

All day she had been texting Jade back and forth, about their outfits, about their plans for the evening. Jade was always a ball of energy and her excitable nature was contagious, even if Stevie hadn't been sure about the night out at first, speaking to Jade all day had changed that, she couldn't wait to meet up with her.

Her Uber had text to say it was outside, so she grabbed her purse, text Jade to tell her she was on her way and headed out. It was only on her way downstairs the thought of her taxi driver yesterday popped into her head, she started to breath a little heavier as the thought of her having the same driver raced through her head.

She noticeably let out a sigh of relief as she opened the door, saw the cab and a different driver, she got in and was delighted when no small talk was exchanged, happy to sit in the cab quietly.

Pulling up outside, she said thanks and headed into the bar, already crowded at this time, she didn't need to look long for Jade as she heard a shout, "Overhear bitch!" Slightly embarrassed at her behaviour but smiling as she looked up at saw Jade waving at her from a booth.

Now Stevie had always been the wall flower of the group of friends she had in LA and not just because she preferred it that way but also because her friends, who were largely aspiring actors were all stunning too, so it became easy to blend in and Jade was no different.

She was had long ginger hair, half way down her back, the most stunning green eyes, her pale skin was immaculate despite not being suitable for the LA sunshine and that was all before you got to her body. She was completely natural but you could tell she took time to take care of herself and go the gym. She didn't have an ounce of fat on her, a bum she had been sculpting in the gym and natural 34d breasts, Stevie had always been envious of her figure.

Jade was wearing the tightest black pants that shined, they looked like spandex, she had 6" black heels on to take her 5'7 frame even higher and a loose-fitting white top with a plunging neckline. She'd curled her gingers locks and gone with some black lip stick to finish the look; she really did look incredible.

Walking over to the booth, the girls embraced each other before Stevie sat down on the opposite side to Jade in the booth.

Quickly passing her a glass of champagne from the bottle that was already open and half drank on the table, Jade smiled and yelled to her over the loud music, "To the best night bitch!"

Stevie smiled unable to resist Jade's enthusiasm as she raised her glass to her and sipped her champagne.

For the next hour, Stevie and Jade slowly made their way through the bottle of champagne they had, then a second. Stevie relaxed more and more, realising how much she had missed her friend's company, she was having a great time, even flirting with a couple of guys who had sent drinks over to their booth.

She giggled as the waiter came over unexpectedly once more, this time though he wasn't holding a couple of cocktails, he was holding a bucket with another fresh bottle of champagne, an expensive looking bottle of champagne.

Slightly drunk from all the drinking, Stevie yelled to the waiter, "Who do I have to flirt with to say thanks for this bottle?" Giggling as she looked at Jade who was laughing along with her.

The waiter pointed over to the bar, Stevie's eyes moving in the direction to which he was pointing, all her giggles and smiles falling quickly away as she saw Amari and Dre sat at the bar, immaculately dressed as ever and sat smiling over at her, Amari raised a hand to wave.

Stevie was frozen in shock, not sure what to say or do, she heard Jade still giggling excitedly, "Hey, they look hot."

She looked over at Jade and back at the bar, her heart racing as Amari and Dre started to walk over in her direction. What was she going to say to Jade, she wasn't sure she wanted her friends to know that in the last two weeks she'd become a porn star but if Jade found out all her friends would know within the hour.

Still not saying a word, she sipped her champagne and looked up from the booth at the imposing figures of Amari and Dre stood over them, both grinning, Amari spoke first, looking at Stevie, "Hey Stevie, looks like you and your friend are having a good time, mind if we join you?"

Jade still smiling, looked up at the guys and then over at Stevie, her face a little confused, "You two know each other?"

Amari smiled as his huge figure took a seat next to Jade, "Oh yeah, me and Stevie have worked together on some things, haven't we Stevie?"

Stevie almost felt like she was in a trance as Dre sat down next to her, snapping back to reality as she heard Amari's question, mumbling, "I...er.....yeah, we work together."

Still oblivious to what was really going on, Jade just smiled raising her glass, "The moves extras business must pay good, cheers to that." Giggling as she raised her glass in cheers to the guys, pulling a tongue at Stevie.

Her heart was racing as Stevie smiled as best as she could raising her glass as she looked from Jade to Amari and then to Dre. Dre smiled back at her, leaning in to her he quietly whispered so the others couldn't hear, "She's got no idea what work has she?"

Looking up at him, she shook her head, almost letting out an audible gasp as she felt a hand on her knee, trying to disguise it with a cough as Jade looked on concerned. Dre whispered once more, "Sure you don't want to tell her, she'd looked great on camera?"

Eyes-widening she looked up at Dre and, trying to be stern, shook her head to say no, feeling his hand sliding under her dress and stroking slowly up the inside of her thigh.

Stevie glanced across the table at Jade, trying to keep her face straight as she felt Dre's hand teasing higher up her thigh, edging closer towards her panties. She watched as Amari was whispering to Jade, unable to hear what was being said, watching Jade smiling, obviously enjoying the attention.

She bit her lip as she felt Dre's thick fingers tease over the thin material of her panties, it sent a shiver up her spine, a tingle she wanted to feel more, her inhibitions reduced due to all the drink but she snapped back into reality. Reaching down, trying to be subtle, she pushed Dre's hand away, announcing, "I need to go the toilet." Getting to her feet flustered as she carefully climbed out of the booth.

Standing outside of the booth, Stevie looked to Jade, expecting her to come with but she was looking up at Amari, who turned to Stevie smiling, "It's OK, we'll keep her company whilst you go the toilet, you're OK with that aren't you?"

Jade looked at Stevie and then up at Amari before nodding to Stevie, "Yeah, I'll be fine." Stevie didn't like it but she nodded her head and walked off.

The Gin Barn, was only a small bar, maybe fifty people, so she headed to the back of the bar and found the bathroom, it was just one small room, toilet and a sink, thankfully it was well kept or Stevie may not have gone in, she stepped into the bathroom, sitting down her head in her hands, the drink starting to hit her more as she tried to figure out what she was going to do.

Taking a deep breath, she stood up, fixing herself in the mirror as she told herself, I need to go back out there, get Jade and we'll just go somewhere else before this gets worse. Nodding reassuring herself, she walked out of the bathroom, back towards the booth.

Her eyes widened as she arrived at the booth, finding Jade standing up smiling at Amari, a sense of relief washing over her that this would be over soon, "I was just going to say we should check out another bar."

Jade smiled at her, "It's even better than that Amari has a place over looking the ocean and said we can go have a drink at his."

Stevie had seen the look on Jade's face plenty of times before, when she found a guy hot and she needed to go along with whatever she said, the wing-wo-man role was not new to her but she definitely did not want this to happen, she objected, "Are you sure Jade, we were having such a fun girl's night, I was thinking we could try another bar."

This time there wasn't time for Jade to respond as Amari put his arm around Jade's waist and started to lead her towards the exit. Stevie watched on lost for words only to be startled as Dre came up behind her, his arm around her waist and led her behind the couple, whispering to her, "Don't be a spoil sport Stevie, your friend wants to see our spot."

Walking out in to the warm LA evening air, Stevie and Dre followed behind as Amari and Jade led the way until they arrived at a large 4x4, Stevie had never been good naming cars. She watched as Amari opened the door to the back for Jade before following in behind her, almost relieved as Dre and Amari got in the front leaving her alone with her friend.

Seeing her last opportunity to speak with her friend alone, Stevie leant into Jade whispering to her, "I'm pretty drunk, maybe we should just make an excuse and leave."

Jade looked at her, "Why are you so worried, you know these guys, are they that bad?"

Not knowing what to say, she looked forward making sure she couldn't hear them before whispering, "No, their nice guys, I just mean, they only want one thing."

Giggling cuddling into Stevie like a pair of little school girls Jade smiled as Amari turned back to her before leaning back into Stevie, "Every guy there tonight wanted that but don't worry, I'm not that kind of girl."

Rolling her eyes Stevie had heard that before from Jade, "Just promise me, we go in, have a look around, one drink, then we go, deal?"

This time it was Jade's turn to roll her eyes as she giggled still, "Yes Mom!"

Before long they pulled onto a long drive and the car pulled up outside huge ocean facing house. Stepping out of the car taking it in even Stevie couldn't help but mouth wow, the place was incredible.

She watched as Amari wrapped his arm around Jade once more, leading her up to the house, she turned to look at Dre as she followed behind them. Dre slid his hand around her waist, teasing over her ass as he leant in whispering, "You wasn't this shy when we met in Unagi, does your friend know you've been to Unagi?"

Stevie gave him a look that told Dre all he needed to know as he smiled down at her, "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell her and I've not intention of blackmailing you to do anything you don't want to do."

Strangely Stevie felt calmer hearing this, for some reason she trusted Dre when he said that so she tried to force herself to relax as they followed Amari and Jade into the house.

Walking in the place was even more incredible inside than it was out, huge ceilings, marble flooring, expensive looking things everywhere. Stevie and Jade were in awe of the place as the guys led them around on a tour, Stevie ensured the tour quickly skipped past the bedrooms.

They walked through some glass doors and came out onto a balcony overlooking the ocean, their was some outdoor furniture, a corner sofa and a large cuddle seat, all designed to stay outside all year round, they clearly regularly entertained. Looking out over the view, Amari led Jade over to the sofa helping her sit down, before he turned to Stevie, "Come sit down, me and Dre will go get some drinks for us."

Sitting down, Stevie watched as the guys walked off and quickly turned to Jade, her eyes lit up, "Shit Stevie who are these guys, this place is unreal."

Smiling at her excitement, "I just work with them, they own one of the studios, remember, one drink, yeah."

"One drink! I want to move in, never mind one drink!" Jade almost yelled back at her.

Stevie's smile dropped as her serious face returned, "Jade, seriously."

Frowning, Jade nodded, "OK, OK, I don't see why but OK, one drink."

A few minutes later Amari and Dre returned holding two glasses of champagne and a couple of beers for themselves, handing the champagne glasses to the ladies, Amari sat down next to Jade as Dre sat opposite the trio.

"So, you like the place girls, its just a little spot we got recently," asked Amari.

Jade couldn't have been more excited with her reply if she'd tried, "It's amazing, I love it, I could sit out here and listen to the ocean for hours."

Amari just smiled at her, "Well I ain't got anywhere to be, so feel free."

That is how it continued, friendly chat, anyone would think these four had been friends for a long time, occasionally one of the guys would get up and get fresh drinks, but overall even Stevie had to admit she was having a good time. She glanced down at her watch without thinking and realised they'd been sat out on the decking for over an hour.

"Oh wow, Jade, its late, we need to go," yelped Stevie as she got to her feet a little shakily from all the champagne she'd drank.

Jade looked up at her, she was sat still cuddled into Amari, "Ohhhhhh Stevie, it's still early," frowning up at Stevie.

Stevie gave her a look, not needing to say anything, "I'm going the bathroom and then ordering an Uber."

Leaving the trio behind, Stevie wandered back into the house, luckily managing to remember where one of the bathrooms was, taking some deep breathes feeling relieved that this was almost over and her secret new career hadn't come out, she just needed to get Jade into the Uber and it was all over.

Walking back out on onto the balcony opening her mouth to tell Jade it was time to go, Stevie's mouth fell open but no words came out. Jade was no longer cuddled into Amari, she was bent forward and had her lips wrapped around the tip of Amari's thick cock as her hand stroked the base.

"Jade!!!" Stevie finally managed to yell.

Hearing the yell, Jade moved to lift her mouth up off of Amari's hard cock but Amari pressed his hand to the back of her head, keeping her lips wrapped around his cock, "Relax Stevie."

Frozen in her spot, Stevie wasn't sure what to say or do as she watched Jade bobbing up and down on Amari, jerking his cock into her mouth, groans escaping her lips, she was clearly enjoying Amari's cock.

Stevie had been so focused on Jade that she had failed to notice that Dre was no longer sat on the chair he had been, until she suddenly felt him press behind her, grabbing her hips holding her in place. Dre whispered into her ear, "Your friend seems like a natural Stevie, just like you," gently kissing her neck.

Stevie felt Dre's hard cock press against her ass as he kissed her neck, her mind said she should object, she should stop his kisses but the sight of Jade working Amari, the champagne in her system and the soft kisses meant her body was saying something else.

Without thinking she tilted her neck to one side, biting her lip closing her eyes as she felt Dre kissing along her neck, felt his hands sliding over her hips. She stood still in place as she felt him pulling her back against the hard bulge in his pants.

Slowly Dre's kisses travelled up, nipping at earlobe as he whispered, "I told you I wouldn't blackmail you; you want this all by yourself don't you?" He pressed his crotch against her as he asked.

Unable to deny the urges running through her body, Stevie nodded to him as she stood there in place her eyes closed, head still tilted to one side, pushing her ass gently back against him.

"I want to hear you say it, tell me you want this dick Stevie."

Opening her eyes, looking at Jade taking Amari as deep as she could whilst Amari's hand stroked over her ass, embarrassed to say it out loud in front of her friend but unable to deny her need for it, she muttered her response, "I want it."

She stood still as she felt Dre slide his hand down, stroking over her thigh, gripping the hem of her dress, pulling it up slowly as his lips continued to kiss over her neck. She felt his hand pressing softly on her back, she leant forward as her tight dress pulled up over her ass, her black thong, barely covering any of her ass revealed to Dre.

12