Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stevie's heart was racing as she bent over the back of the sofa, glancing at Jade groaning around Amari's cock as she tried to take it as deep as she could, she felt Dre hook his fingers into her thong, slowly sliding it down, stepping from it, a groan escaped Stevie's lips as she felt Dre's tongue press between her legs and lick along her folds, sending a shiver down her spine, his tongue felt so good.

Any thoughts of stopping this from happening quickly disappeared as she bent further over the sofa, parting her legs as Dre's tongue pressed between her folds circling her clit. Stevie gripped the material of the sofa, biting her lip to stop moans escaping her lips, closing her eyes as the pleasure rushed through her body.

Hearing moans Stevie opened her eyes, gasping for breath as she still tried to fight her urge to moan from Dre's tongue exploring her, she looked over to Amari and Jade. Jade was on all fours on the sofa now, her pants had been removed showing of her black French knickers, tight to her ass, Amari's hand stroking over it, teasing between the crack of her cheeks.

She found herself watching the pair only snapping back to reality when she felt Dre's tongue move away from her dripping wetness, she looked back and looked at his smiling face as he stood up behind her, undoing his pants, his thick hard black cock coming into view, "Hope you're ready for this Stevie, we'll find out how big of a star you're going to be now."

Stevie noticeably gulped as she looked at his cock, forgetting how big it was, her hands still gripping the sofa, she'd slept with a few guys but nothing this big, she bit her lip as she readied herself, grimacing and biting her lip harder as she felt the tip of his cock pressing between her soaking wet folds.

Dre took hold of her hips as she felt him taking his time stretching her pussy one gentle thrust at a time, edging deeper with each thrust, Stevie looked back at him as her pussy adjusted, the pleasure taking over once more a look of lust in her eyes not needing to be asked as question this time as she gasps, "Ohhhhhh fuck that feels so good."

She didn't realise how loud she had groaned it until she heard the gasp and "Stevie, you slut!" Turning to see Jade no longer sucking Amari's cock but watching her take Dre's, a look of excitement and shock on her face.

Stevie's cheeks turned crimson as she looked up at her friend but was unable to speak as Dre eased deeper again, his cock already pressing into places she had never felt before. She didn't need to worry though as Jade was soon pre-occupied as Amari pulled her onto his lap, her panties had been removed at some point when Stevie hadn't been looking so Amari lined his cock up with Jade's pussy.

Gasping and panting for breath between moans with each deep thrust from Dre, Stevie watched on as her friend slid up and down Amari's cock, quickly slick with her friend's juices, it was such an erotic sight to watch. Stevie felt an orgasm starting to stir deep within her, a huge orgasm, she was so turned on.

She looked back at Dre who didn't look like he'd broke sweat as he slid his cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy, gasping to him, "Ohhhh god am gonna cum!"

Gripping her hips tighter, Dre just smiled as he started to work her pussy faster, only making Stevie groan louder, her hips starting to quiver as her orgasm grew. She gripped the sofa tighter, closing her eyes as she panted and moaned unable to fight her urges any longer.

A scream filled the night air as an orgasm crashed over Stevie, her entire body quivering such as the intensity of the orgasm, all the while Dre continued to fuck her through her orgasm until she reached back and pressed her hand against his chest, her knees weaking, panting "Oh god please, I need a moment."

Smiling that same wicked smile Dre slowed his thrusts until his cock glistening with her juices slowly pulled back, "Go lie down on the sofa little Stevie, get rid of those clothes whilst you're at it."

Nodding her head in agreement still panting for breath, her legs a little shaky as she stood up, she lifted her dress up and off, her matching black bra revealed, pressing her breasts upwards and together to seem bigger. She moved around the sofa, laying down still gasping, she glanced over at Jade who was clearly going through the same emotions she'd just experienced as she rode Amari, her groans were getting louder, she was getting closer too.

Dre followed behind her, standing next to the sofa she was laying on his hard cock standing to attention as he smiled down at her, "You ready for round two?"

Her heart racing still feeling nervous at the sight of such a big cock, Stevie slowly nodded her head, yelping as Dre suddenly pulled her towards him, swinging her around on the sofa so her ass was just hanging off the edge and he knelt down between her spread legs. His smile had suddenly turned a little sterner, "Didn't I say get rid of the clothes?"

Stevie looked up at him, his tone making her a little more nervous as she lay there in her bra and thong not sure what to say or do.

Suddenly Dre gripped the side of her thong and sharply pulled, Stevie groaned more in surprise than anything else as the material quickly tore, her thong pulled from her body. Grinning wickedly holding her torn thong is in hand, "Now do you want to take off that bra or should I?"

Quickly reaching behind her, Stevie unhooked her bra, sliding it down her arms and off, looking up at him as she lay there naked now, he smiled, "Much better." Lining up his cock with her dripping wet pussy once more, Stevie's hands instinctively gripped the sofa under her.

Her gaze switched from looking up at Dre to down at his cock slowly easing inside her, grimacing as she watched his thickness spreading her lips once more sliding so deep. Dre lifted her legs onto his shoulders, this position allowing him to push even deeper into her.

Stevie's moans once again filled the air as Dre started to get into a rhythm his cock sliding deeper, than almost out before pushing deep once more, every ridge of his cock sending sensations through her body as it slid into her. Her breasts bounced back an forth as he pounded into her, every deep thrust feeling incredible.

Suddenly her attention was drawn back to her surroundings as she felt someone else nearby, she looked up and saw Amari, his cock slick with the juices of Jade, stood next to Dre, "Jade needed a moment." Glancing over his shoulder the three of them looked over at Jade, who was laying on the sofa, her face flushed, naked and panting for breath, clearly in the aftermath of a huge orgasm.

The two girls caught each other's gaze, Jade trying to recover from an orgasm whilst Stevie felt her second slowly building in her, Jade smiled at Stevie and blew her a kiss, clearly enjoying this new side of Stevie.

Stevie turned her attention back to Dre as he gripped her thighs pulling her tight to him pushing his cock deeper still, she groaned louder, looking at Amari who was still stood watching, he grinned at her, "Think you can keep me hard whilst your friend recovers."

Clearly meaning it more as a statement than a question, before Stevie had time to respond Amari knelt on the sofa next to her head and pressed the tip of his cock between her lips.

Looking up at Amari, Stevie groaned around his cock, his cock tasting of Jade's juices as he slowly slid between her lips, not pushing to deep just the first few inches, "This one really is going to make us rich," commented Dre as he kept sliding in and out of her dripping wet pussy.

Stevie gripped the sofa under her, her tongue flicking over the tip of Amari's cock as it slipped in and out of her mouth, Dre sliding so deep into her pussy, her hips started to quiver as her second orgasm quickly approached.

Closing her eyes, Stevie moaned her lips tight to Amari's cock as her second orgasm crashed over her, her hips bucking, Dre continuing to slide back and forth, fucking her through another orgasm until eventually Stevie reached up pressing against his chest, gasping for breath as Amari pulled back, moaning, "Ohhhh god I need a minute, fuck!".

Grinning down at her, Dre pulled his cock back, looking up at Amari, "Mind if I go sample her friend?"

Amari, nodded to Dre, "Go for it!" Smiling down at Stevie who was still panting for breath her face flushed, tapping the tip of his hard cock on her lips as he stayed knelt next to her.

Gathering herself, Stevie looked up at Amari as he manoeuvred her onto all fours on the sofa, she watched as Dre done the same with Jade, their faces inches from each other, as the guys got behind them, both holding onto their hips, Stevie looked at Jade as she gasped, "Holy shit Stevie, where did you meet these friends of yours?"

Before she could comment, Stevie looked back at Amari as he laughed out loud, his hands gripping her hips, "Yeah, Stevie, where did we meet?" He then thrust forward before she could say anything, only groans escaping her lips as Amari thrust deep into her soaking wet pussy, his cock feeling even thicker than Dre's.

Her head hanging down as she panted and groans, Amari quickly getting into a rhythm Stevie looked up at Jade, watching her face grimace and groan as Dre slid deep into her pussy from behind her. Stevie had never done anything like this with any of her friends but looking at her friend getting taken by Dre, she had to admit it turned her on.

Their groans filled the night air as both took the huge cocks deep into their pussy's. It wasn't long before Stevie looked up at Jade once more as her body start to quiver once more, almost pleading as she groaned, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum again!" She felt Jade reach out holding her hand as she grimaced and groaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh god me too!"

Squeezing each other's hand, the two of them screamed out almost in unison as their bodies bucked and quivered their orgasms crashing over them, both guys continuing to pound so deep into them fucking them through yet another orgasm, until they both pulled out and moved around to the front of them.

"You two ready for your treat," grinned Dre.

Stevie was panting for her breath still as she looked at Dre then down at his cock slick with Jade's juices, then to Amari, who was stroking his thick cock slick with her own, she then turned to Jade, only to hear her, "Oh god I don't do that."

Taken back, Stevie had never known Jade to admit she didn't do something, but the look on her face said she really wasn't keen.

Lost for words, partly due to the orgasm still slightly quivering through her, Stevie didn't need to say anything as Dre moved closer to her and pressed his cock into her mouth, "Luckily for you, your friend does."

Her cheeks blushing, Stevie kept her lips tight to Dre, groaning on his cock as he worked the tip back and forth for a moment before pulling back, his cock erupting, jet after jet of his thick cum splashing over her face, into her open mouth, Stevie without thinking stuck her tongue out collecting even more of his load.

Still not saying anything, she stayed in position on the sofa as Dre moved back, Amari who had been stroking his cock throughout move into place, not needing her mouth, he groaned as his cock erupted, carrying on where Dre had finished painting Stevie in even more cum, before pressing the tip onto her tongue letting her gather the last few spurts in her mouth.

Jade watched on, naked and panting for breath but also in shock as her usual quiet friend took two facials from the biggest cocks she'd ever seen.

Finally, Amari pulled back, both he and Dre sitting down on the sofa grinning over at the two girls. Stevie turned to look at Jade, her cheeks still flushed as she caught eyes with Jade, still unsure of what to say, until a huge smile came over Jade's face, she shrieked, "Oh Stevie, you slut, I love it!" Stevie, just grinned, blushing, cum still dripping down her face.

"You two are a whole lot of fun, you definitely got to come to our party this weekend," commented Dre.

Stevie looked up at Jade, but before she could comment Jade had already replied, "Oh we would love to."

"Perfect, you will love it, you can meet more of the people Stevie works with," responded Dre.

Still trying to catch her breath, Stevie looked over at Dre knowing exactly what he meant and his face confirming it and then looked back to Jade, her cheeks flushed but still smiling, she had no idea what she had just said yes to.

12