All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity'

by bumonk

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Pretty nice. Your word crafting is excellent and a nice love story develops. You really could benefit from one of the free volunteer editors on Lit.com. They could help you avoid some gaffs like your frequent resort to plurals when you mean possessive words, e.g. "uncles and aunties" when you meant "uncle's and aunty's", and similar. A second set of eyes can iron out things like that. I would be happy to volunteer next time out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe the best I’ve read on this theme. Ignoring a couple of typos, it was perfect.

5*

Tc

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 2 years ago

Very hot story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Magic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I normally don’t go for brother/sister stuff, but this was amazing! I couldn’t help myself. <3

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Wow!......That was hot. Please do another chapter.

kentishtonykentishtonyover 2 years ago

Great story, well written. Loved it five stars

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Excellent job on the story! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally agree with MissEmmaS.... Nice one! not normally a bro/sister story person, but loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good prose. Good sense of reality to the story, and emotional depth that adds realism. The only thing I'd avoid is the "narrative intrusion" of switching back and forth to the thoughts of both characters. Pick a main Point of View (POV) and stick with it. Otherwise, very strong story.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Slow and lengthy on the lead up, but the finish was excellent. Next chapter? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck that was hot. More please.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

It made me hard.

Do me a favor though. You ended up being one "pert" shirt if me screaming and throwing my phone against the wall. Please, think of a couple different adjectives. To use instead of "pert." I believe I'm scarred for life now.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dover 2 years ago

Fun Hot Sexy! Please more, tell us how they they sneak around mom and dad or do they find out and join in?

Zoe22Zoe22over 2 years ago

One of his best yet. He gets better with every story.

SatyrDickSatyrDick18 days ago

[26.04.24]

Still good on an Nth re-read!

11/10 Whips!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumonk@bumonk
Thank you to everyone that has followed me, or has put supportive comments on my stories. I know my writing skills are not the best, I'm just someone who enjoys writing and sharing. For those that are interested in the Effy series, so far, goes as follows: Effy and the Forbi...