Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona tried her best to enjoy the rest of the party. Everyone had made a real effort with the fancy dress, and her family had made a great job of decorating the house. Orange and black dominated every room downstairs. A variety of well thought out Halloween decorations adjourned every available space.

Fiona took her mind off things by spending time with her cousins, trying not to let her eyes wander over to Adam and Sally.

The breaking point came near the end of the night when she had to endure them on the makeshift dance floor, their lips locked together. Adam held his drunk girlfriend steady as she tried to suck his face off. Fiona noticed it was getting late, so she made her excuses and headed to the exit.

As she reached the front door she felt a hand touch her bare shoulder. She turned to find her brother there. He removed his hand quickly. Fiona couldn't help the smirk. They stood awkwardly in the hall for a second.

"I've called a taxi. I'm going home," Fiona said. "I'll see you later."

"Stay a bit longer, please," Adam said. "Sally isn't going to last much longer."

"No, I doubt she is," Fiona said. Adam grunted in annoyance. He had spent all evening trying to keep her from embarrassing herself too much. It had been a lost cause. She wasn't a raving alcoholic, but she didn't have any control when she was out. She studied hard and went all out when she got the chance.

"I have to go," Fiona said. "After what happened. I can't watch you two together."

"We can't...." Adam started, but didn't know what to say.

"I know. I can't help it okay," Fiona said, too tired to deny anything. "You're there snogging Sally. I can't watch."

"What are you saying?" he asked.

"Tonight, after what happened," Fiona said. "I can't watch you with her. I know it shouldn't have happened, but it did, and I wanted it. I can't help being glad it happened. Even if it wasn't perfect. I'm sure I'll get over it."

Fiona turned to go, but Adam took her arm, turning her back. They were close.

"Fee....." He said, he tried to form the words in his head. Fiona waited, but nothing came out. Brilliant, she thought.

"I'm going," she said. Sally stumbled into the hall.

"Baby......" Sally slurred towards Adam.

"Please don't go," he said, looking at his sister.

"Why the fuck not," Fiona snapped.

"Because I don't want you to," he said quietly. He looked up and held her gaze. Sally bumped into him from behind and he fell into Fiona, pressing against her. He held her waist, his hands again on her skin.

"You two look cosy," Sally said. They both looked at her.

"And you look like you've had way too much to drink," Adam snapped, letting go of his sister. Sally was barely able to stand.

"DON'T TELL ME WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" Sally screamed.

Fiona walked off. Shaking her head at the argument erupting behind her.

..................

Fiona headed to the bathroom for a wee before bed. She had changed into a grey vest top and matching cotton pyjama shorts. She had heard her brother come in about half an hour after her, and waited till she knew he'd be in bed. She needed a final emptying of her bladder before she went to sleep. She finished what she needed to do and headed back down the hall to her bedroom.

As she passed his door she stopped. Her heart was beating fast. She knew she would never get to sleep without speaking to him. Their parents were staying at their uncles and aunties and she knew there wouldn't be a better chance to speak about it.

Fiona knocked on her brother's door, not really sure what she was doing was the right move. "It's me," she said.

"Come in," she heard Adam shout. She opened the door and went in, quietly closing the door behind her. The heat inside her rose as her brother's eyes went over her body. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, still in his joker costume. He had washed his face off at least. His handsome features back to their normal self. She gave him a quizzical look.

"Why are you still in fancy dress?" Fiona said.

"Just thinking," he said, he looked down at the floor and Fiona immediately missed his eyes on her. "Sally and I broke up."

"Oh," Fiona said. Her brother's hurt stopped her own pleasure from showing. She had never really got on with Sally so it was no surprise that the news felt good, but was it just because she didn't like her, she thought.

"I'm sorry," Fiona added.

"It's okay," Adam said. "We weren't right for each other."

"I hope it had nothing to do with me," Fiona lied. She hoped it had everything to do with her. She hoped deep down that it was her she wanted, and that was why it fell apart.

"No," Adam said, not too convincingly.

"We should talk about it," Fiona suggested. "It's too late for weirdness, but I don't want us to start avoiding each other because we can't have a conversation about what happened."

"Nether do I," Adam replied.

Fiona went to sit next to him, but Adam's next words stopped her a few feet in front of him.

"You said you were glad it happened, but it wasn't perfect," Adam said. "Did you not enjoy it?" He wasn't sure why he was asking, he guessed his ego was getting the better of him.

He saw his sister flush pink as she looked down, he liked how the colour made seem more sensual. He shook his head. It didn't do any good. He felt himself harden further in his purple trousers.

"I did enjoy it," she said, she couldn't hold his gaze. "It's just....." She paused, unable to say it.

"You can tell me?" he said, standing. He reached out and took her chin, lifting her head up, making her look at him.

Fiona suddenly felt angry. She knew he felt more for her than brotherly love, she had seen the looks. She was angry because it felt so hopelessly wrong

"I didn't get to see you!" she almost shouted, bringing down her volume just in time. "You fucked me and got to see everything, I had to bury my head, not daring to look. I wanted to see you whilst......whilst we did it. It wasn't how I had wanted it."

Before she knew it he was stepping forward and his arms went around her, hugging her. Her petite body melted in his arms, holding him back. She pressed her head into his neck, feeling his arousal press into her.

He released her and stood back, taking his jacket off, and then the shirt underneath. Fiona moaned at his body as he exposed his toned and hard torso. Her eyes tracing over his hard six pack and down to the evident bulge in his trousers.

"What are you......." She started, quietly. "We........" Then her voice stuck in her throat as he dropped his trousers and boxers. His hard cock pinged up straight. The 7 inch thick penis throbbed with lust.

"You wanted to see me," he said. "It's only fair." He stood there naked. If it wasn't so unbelievably hot Fiona would have laughed.

"I should go," she said. Her head meant it, but her body took a step forward, her fingers took him in her hand, feeling his length and rigidness. No wonder it felt so big inside her, she thought. She started stroking it slowly and her brother moaned.

Adam didn't respond, he just took his sister's thin waist in his hands and ran a hand up to one of her pert breasts, gently cupping the firm orb and squeezing. They leaned into each other and their lips touched. Their heads tilted as they opened their mouths to each other.

As they kissed Adam slid a hand between her legs, making her moan in his mouth, as his fingers pushed the fabric of her shorts into her. She kissed him harder.

Her legs nearly gave way as she felt him move the fabric of her shorts to the side, and run a finger up the centre of her. His mouth moved to her breasts, taking her nipples alternatively in his mouth.

"Fuck," she gasped, the tip of his finger pushing into her tight cunt, then sliding in. She stroked her brother's shaft faster as Adam added another finger, probing inside with the other. She groaned loudly. She flushed pink at the sounds coming from between her thighs, obvious how wet she was.

Adam slid his two fingers in deep, caressing inside her. He loved how tight and wet she was. Her moans spurring him on to give her more pleasure. Focusing on the areas that made her moan louder, or even better, elicit a gasp.

Fiona was worried she would embarrass herself and cum too quickly. She pulled her brother's fingers out of her and dropped to her knees in front of him, immediately missing his fingers inside her. She looked up at him, her eyes meeting his as she ran her tongue up the length of his shaft.

"Oh god Fee," he groaned. She smiled up at him and took him in her mouth. The warm throbbing shaft slid over her tongue as she forced the head into her throat. Gagging and coming back up. She fondled his testicles as she worked her mouth up and down his penis. Using her saliva to slide easily over the surface.

She felt every hot inch of him with her tongue and lips. Covering his shaft in her spit.

Adam's soft groans filled the room as Fioma sucked him off. He too worried he was going to cum too quickly. After a short while of pleasure he leant down and helped his sister up, backing them both towards the bed. He sat down and pulled his sister on top of him, lying down and kissing her as she pressed down against him.

Fiona felt his arousal between her thighs, but had other desires first. She moved up on to all fours, spinning her body as she did so, opening her legs over his head as she bent back down to take him back in her mouth.

"Holy shit," Adam groaned, at the sight above him. His sister's tight shaved pussy close to his face. He ran his hands up the outside of her thighs and over her pert ass cheeks. Bringing his hands down and between her legs. He touched her pussy lips gently with his fingers and she groaned on his shaft.

He spread her lips apart, feeling the wetness on his fingertips as he teased the tips into her.

Fiona cried out as Adam slid a couple of fingers inside her. She forced his cock down her throat, losing control of her actions. She gagged slightly as the warm throbbing head stretched her throat, but she pushed harder and Adam moaned.

"Oh god," Adam moaned. He pushed two fingers into Fiona and she moaned on his cock, the vibrations nearly sending him cascading over the edge. He looked up as his sister's juices covered his fingers, nearly running out of her. She was incredibly wet.

Fiona started working on her brother's cock as he fingered her. Adam knew if he wanted to last he was going to have to concentrate on pleasuring his sister. He took his fingers out of her and pulled her down onto his mouth.

Fiona cried out as Adam's tongue ran up between her pussy lips, assaulting her cunt with pure ecstasy. Sliding to her clit. The next few minutes became a blur of bliss for Fiona as her brother worked between her thighs and lapped hungrily at her clit, her moans growing louder and louder.

She couldn't concentrate on sucking her brother's cock, the pleasure of him on her cunt was too much. She lifted her body up as her climax grew closer, her body stretching as her back arched. She moved her hips slightly, grinding herself on his tongue as she tried to help her brother push her over the edge.

Her slender body was taut, her breasts thrust out, her ribs tight against her skin as her moans grew louder.

Adam desperately lapped at his sister's clit, wanting her to cum on his face. He wasn't disappointed.

"I'm going to cum," Fiona screamed.

Fiona cried out in pleasure as she orgasmed. Her pelvis pressed down onto her brother's face as she flopped forward over his body, pressing her face into his thigh as she came on his face.

Adam felt her shake violently against him, her juices running out of her over his mouth and chin. He drank her in hungrily.

Fiona was groaning loudly as she rode her orgasm. Her hand found the cock near her face and stroked it clumsily. Cumming should have lessened her need, but it was proving the opposite, she wanted him inside her.

Still trembling she started moving, crawling down his body and turning round. She straddled his lap, pressing her now dripping cunt against his long shaft. Her engorged lips spread around it and she slid herself along it, moaning loudly as all her nerve endings lit up. Her body shaking again.

"Oh Fee," Adam gasped. "I want you so much." His hands were tracing all over her body, wanting to feel every part of her. She moved her hips, grinding against him and it was his turn to moan loudly.

"God I want you inside me," Fiona moaned. She pulled forward and felt the tip press into her. There was no stopping her now. She reached down as she lifted her pelvis, taking him in her hand. She guided him against her as she lowered herself down.

Her lips spread around the head as the tip stretched her open. Her well lubed cunt took him in eagerly. Fiona cried out in pleasure as the cock slid inside her. She held it still for a second, enjoying the moment before lifting herself up and pressing back down.

Adam pulled himself up and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Sucking the hard bud and circling it with his tongue. Moving to the other.

"Oh fuck," Fiona moaned, pushing her narrow hips down into him, forcing him deeper. She couldn't help her hips as they started rocking on his lap, the large cock moving against her insides. They held each other tight as she rubbed against him.

She pushed him down onto his back, placing her hands on his hard abs as she lifted herself slowly up and down. Her moist cunt running up and down the thick shaft stretching her opening. She started to lose herself in the pleasure, speeding up as Adam stared up at her.

"So beautiful," Adam said, his hand roaming over her slender body, her young smooth skin was irresistible. He played with her perfect round orbs, holding them as she rode him.

Fiona started bouncing, the pleasure taking control. She loved the feeling of slamming down onto her brother's cock. She started wishing this evening would never end.

After a while she slowed, returning to grinding against him. She leant down and kissed Adam. Their tongues intertwined, Fiona groaning as Adam moved the cock inside her. Slowly thrusting up into her.

"I want to see you better," Fiona said. She lifted herself off him and Adam took control. He grabbed a pillow and moved her onto her back. He slid the pillow under her ass, lifting her hips off the bed. She opened her legs for him and Adam moved between them, up on his knees. He manoeuvred himself and pressed the tip of his penis against her, running up between her glistening pussy lips.

He teased her with it, stretching her open before pulling back out. Repeating the process, making her groan loudly. He smiled down at her.

"Please," she begged. "Put it back in."

"How much do you want it?" Adam asked, a teasing smile crossing his face.

"Please!" she said again. "Just fuck me." She looked at him pleadingly and he grinned. He slid into her hard and she screamed in pleasure as he went deep.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Feels so good." The feeling of him filling her insides was exquisite. It felt like she was made for her brother's cock. It filled her perfectly.

Adam's eyes glazed over with lust as Fiona writhed in front of him. He gripped her thin waist and started fucking her. Building up slowly till he was banging hard into her bony pelvis, making her cry out with each thrust.

She watched him slide in and out of her tight pussy, his thrusts getting harder and faster. She was going to cum again and welcomed it blissfully. She flopped backwards as her third orgasm of the day consumed her.

Adam watched his sister cum and knew he couldn't last much longer. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was as she orgasmed, the slender body beneath him spasming in his hands. He felt her breasts as he slowed, letting her recover slightly before continuing his pounding.

Fiona stretched out on the bed as Adam moved relentlessly between her open legs, his cock sliding in and out of her. She could tell by his heavy breathing he was getting close.

"I want to see you cum," she said, looking up at him. "Cum on me."

Adam groaned loudly at the request. He had already been close, but his sister's demand pushed him over the edge. He pulled out quickly as he felt the surge from his testicles, cum shooting up his shaft.

"Fuck," he moaned, as cum erupted from the tip of his cock. A stream of sperm streaking up his sister's body and hitting a breast. His next spurt hit her flat stomach, followed by the rest as he unloaded over her tummy.

Fiona watched as his cum lessened, until all that was left to come out was a few weak dribbles. She ran her hand over her flat stomach, feeling it between her fingers.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That was fun." She looked up at her brother and smiled, who smiled back.

"Our parents are away all night you know?" he said.

"Why do you think I'm smiling so much," she replied.

The End,

Thank you for reading.

12