Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I remember you. What can I do for you, Peter?"

Peter was nervous and hesitated a little.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come over some night when you are not working", his shaky voice uttered.

"You want me to go to your place?" She was somewhat confused.

"Yeah."

" Um.....I mean I guess I could." She wasn't sure why he wanted her to come over. It hadn't crossed her mind that he would want a date with her. She couldn't be sure he wasn't up to some kind of revenge. She was hoping he would elaborate.

"Can I ask what you want me to do?"

"Um, well I was hoping maybe you could wear your dark blue uniform?" He was nervous in what he was asking, though she did ask what he wanted her to do, and that was what was on his mind.

"Uh, sure." She wondered what was up, why he wanted her in uniform. Did he want her as an officer instead of a person. Was that a motivator for exacting a revenge of some sort. It was a very peculiar request.

"Includes your officer belt, right?" Peter couldn't believe he was actually starting to get weird with this call and request. But in his mind, he felt that he "couldn't not" go through with what he wanted.

"Can I ask why you're asking?" Ruth had absolutely no idea where this was going, and what Peter had in mind. But she knew she needed to iron it out before going through with his request.

"I was hoping you'd have your handcuffs with you." Peter wondered what her facial expression was and what was going through his mind once he mentioned the handcuffs.

"Can I ask what you have in mind?" Ruth wanted him to finally just show his hand, and find out where all this was leading. She was starting to believe the possibility that he wanted to handcuff her to "get even", and then what would happen to her afterward. It was starting to sound dangerous. Her mind really wasn't thinking too much about something sexual happening. Rather, she thought he might want to do something violent to her.

"I was kinda hoping you could like handcuff me." It was awkward for him to get it out, but it felt like he had to reveal his intentions, hoping she would go along with it.

Ruth was a little surprised with this "twist". That Peter was actually the one that wanted to be handcuffed. She started to feel like this wouldn't be too bad. It meant he wasn't out to harm her, and that barring any surprises like one or more people suddenly emerging from hiding or whatever, she felt that if he were handcuffed, she could feel safe that he couldn't harm her.

A part of her felt indebted to him, that he hadn't pressed any charges, nor made any trouble for her. As strange as this request was, as long as he wasn't luring her into some kind of trap, she was willing to go along with what he wanted. Though a part of her was scared, because she couldn't be sure exactly what he had in mind.

Little did Peter realize it, but what he went through, the not knowing what was coming next after she had arrested him, he was now putting Chief Ruth through. Now it was her turn to experience not knowing what was in store for her once she arrived at Peter's house. He wanted her to bring handcuffs, as he apparently wanted to be handcuffed. She considered that maybe the feeling of being handcuffed was a turn on to him, and he wanted to experience it again. And perhaps the uniform was to make it feel real, or whatever, as she tried to make some sort of sense out of it.

"Do you have a preference for a particular night of the week?", Ruth asked, as she knew she had the flexibility to make the visit on practically any night Peter wanted. Since she was to go there in uniform, she figured she could go any evening after work. She wouldn't even have to go home to change out of her uniform.

"Um, how about this coming Friday?" Peter was anxious to make this happen. Ruth was anxious to get this over with and move forward, so she agreed and they set the date.

Ruth was not too keen on this unusual request, and so she arranged to be able to make a call shortly after arriving, to let her back up know that everything was alright, and that there was no trap involved. She'd have someone from the precinct waiting in the wings in case she never made the call, to be able to rush there immediately. There would be a patrol car waiting for the call a block or two away, just in case back up needed to be there in an instant.

Friday night came, and Ruth was nervous as she made her way to Peter's. Though she knew she'd be handcuffing him which would provide for a safe enough scenario, she still couldn't be sure if she may be being set up. After all, this was a rather weird request, and she could not see where it was leading. She felt somewhat safe that her back up wasn't far away, but what if she would be killed in an instant? Peter didn't seem like the type, but then again, she knew she really didn't know him. Especially since he remained very quiet throughout that night she arrested him.

Other than Peter's car that she recognized, there were no other cars in his driveway or in front of his home. But still she knew there was a possibility that one or more other people could be inside waiting. Before she exited her cruiser, she radioed to her back up that it appeared that no one else was around, but to remain on standby because she couldn't be sure if anyone else was inside Peter's home.

Waiting by the window anxiously, Peter saw the headlights when the cruiser pulled into the driveway and knew Chief Ruth had arrived. Before she had a chance to knock or ring the doorbell, Peter was at the open door, ready to let her in. Ruth was carrying a tin of cookies she had baked for him, and handed him the tin as she stepped inside.

Peter felt a sudden rush of nervousness, now that he had Chief Ruth inside his home in her navy blue uniform, as he remembered her from that night she had arrested him. Chief Ruth already was nervous, not knowing if a surprise was waiting for her at any moment. It was as if two people were both nervous and awkward, about to have their first date. In a way, this was a date, and a first one at that.

Peter wondered if he should invite her to sit down, but had no idea what small talk to make. As Chief Ruth was already in uniform, she seemed "ready" to him, and he was anxious to get on with the little scene he had in mind.

"Would you like to sit down first, or......I am ready for you to handcuff me, whenever you are." Chief Ruth was feeling relieved that she could get right to it, without wondering what else might happen beforehand. This whole thing might end up being a quickie, and once she had Peter handcuffed, she could call in right away and say everything was fine.

"Okay, I can handcuff you if you like. Where would you like....oh, okay right here", as she noticed that Peter had already put his hands behind his back while standing about 6 feet away. He had his head turned to watch her as she stood diagonally behind him. She popped open the button of a small leather pouch attached to her belt, and took out the handcuffs. Peter could feel his cock spring to attention at the sight of the handcuffs and the accompanying jingling sound they made in Ruth's hand.

"Are you ready?", she asked as she was about to cuff him.

"Yes, maam", Peter replied in a quiet shaky voice, beginning to tremble a little. While holding the cuffs in her right hand, she grabbed his right wrist with her left hand and snapped the cuff on. She could feel his body trembling as she proceeded to cuff the other wrist.

"Are you okay?", she asked, sensing Peter was nervous the way he was trembling.

"Yes, maam."

Ruth called in to her back up and said everything was alright, just as her back up coincidentally was about to call her. Peter heard this brief dialogue and felt it added realism to the scene, without realizing Chief Ruth actually had back up ready because she was concerned he might have tried something.

"Okay, now what?" Now that Ruth had handcuffed Peter, she wasn't sure if he just wanted to stand there for a while, or if he may have wanted to lead him around and play a scene as if he were being arrested. or would he want to ride around in her cruiser while handcuffed. What exactly did he have in mind once he was handcuffed? She knew that she was about to find out.

"Could you give me a thorough pat down, please?" Peter's body continued to tremble slightly, as he wasn't sure how his request was going to be received.

"Sure." Chief Ruth came around to the front side of Peter, who was wearing a denim long sleeve button down shirt tucked into gray dress pants. Beginning at his shoulders, Ruth patted her way down his arms, reaching around him as they were behind him. After stopping at the handcuffs, she then took her hands and went inside underneath his shoulders to his armpits. Peter tried to spread his arms out to give her access to get under his arms, but the handcuffs restricted his ability to move them out beyond just a little bit.

As Ruth patted her way down the sides of Peter's body, he started to breathe heavily. It was becoming evident to her that this act was arousing to him. Reaching around to his back, she started again at the top, patting her way down his back. She concluded the upper portion of his body by sweeping her hand down the front, from his neck downward, over his belly, and stopping once she reached his pants. The revelation of his arousal based on his heavy breathing made her forget to reach inside the waistband of his pants and feel all the way around, which would have been the next step.

Instead, Ruth squatted down, continuing down the outer sides of Peter's legs, continuing to pat her way down. As she made her way to the inner sides of his legs and started patting her way back up, Peter's bulging erection pointed upwards was close to her face. She gave no thought to the fact this experience was making his cock aroused as well. Patting Peter down did not really cross her mind before now, because this wasn't an actual arrest. She thought he just wanted to feel himself in handcuffs again, not realizing he would consider this a sexual experience.

Before reaching the point where Ruth would come in contact with Peter's testicles over his pants, she stood up. Peter was disappointed that she did not continue patting up to them and making contact. But then he thought she might work her way back down, as she began to reach inside the waistband of his pants and feel her way around to the back, until her hands met at the very back. At which point, she took her hands out from inside his waistband, and thought she might be done.

"More!" Peter did not want this to be over, and felt she had "missed a few spots".

"More?" Ruth was a bit confused and wondered if he wanted her to start over. So she put her hands on his shoulders, and proceeded to start over, believing he got really turned on when she patted him down the sides of his body.

"No, down there, please", before Ruth could proceed down his arms for a second time. She had to stop and think for a moment, how she was going to proceed. She was not expecting this. This was no longer going to be a "by the book" pat down. She began to think she would be disrespecting the uniform if she kept it on while putting her hands in an inappropriate place, which now was starting to become clear that she was being asked to do.

"I'll have to take my uniform off for this part. I don't want to disgrace the uniform. I'll stand behind you if you want, and you can pretend I still have it on."

Chief Ruth stripping wasn't something Peter saw coming. He would have been fine seeing this sixty-something woman strip in front of him. He wanted to say "It's okay", but thought she should do things as she feels comfortable, and that maybe she does not want him to see her in a state of undress during this spontaneous unplanned moment.

As Ruth stood behind him and began to undress, he could hear her belt come off, followed by the subtle little noises that the process of unbuttoning a uniform blouse makes. He wanted so badly to turn around and watch, but felt he had to be as respectful as possible in order to get her to go along with his wacky wishes.

Peter thought Chief Ruth would stop at the uniform top with the decorated stars, but she took off her bulletproof vest she was wearing underneath, followed by the pants as well. He could hear her kick them away, and wondered what she looked like in her state of undress. She was basically down to her bra and panties, both white and matching, but nothing special.

After stripping down, Ruth put her fingers inside the waistband of Peter's pants again, this time starting from the back, reaching her way around the front as she stood behind him. he felt as though she were hugging him by the time her hands met at the front. His handcuffed hands felt the top of her panties as she leaned into him while she had reached around.

Ruth stood back and ran the backs of her hands down Peter's buttocks, continuing as far down as she could reach, before running them back up to his waistband. Peter had been hoping her hands would go around to his genitals. She stopped patting him down, and he wondered if he would have to make the request for her to continue with the uncharted areas.

Peter could feel Ruth kick the inside of his right leg, as if to get his to spread further apart. He began to get anxious, wondering the purpose of doing that and how she was planning to proceed. She hesitatated, and then slowly started to pat her way around to the front of his pants. her fingertips could feel his legs, and she figured she could sense when she reached the inside ends of his legs and stop just short of making contact with his genitals. She was becoming uncomfortable with the idea of having to do this. A little paranoia set in that he might press charges against her for touching him inappropriately, although she knew he was too aroused to want to do something like that.

Peter felt like his erection was getting larger than he had ever felt it get. It was pointed diagonally upwards toward the left. When Ruth noticed his bulge earlier, it was straight up at twelve o'clock. As Ruth slowly patted her way gingerly around to Peter's front, planning to stop once she could sense she was at the innermost of Peter's legs, the "magic pat" happened, as Peter would think of it.

Chief Ruth's left thumb brushed against Peter's erect cock. Peter gave a deep breath, and it was obvious that this "magic pat" had turned him on. Ruth's left hand became still, while her right hand took two extra pats until her finngers felt she was at the inner edge of his right leg.

Ruth released her hands from Peter. "More, please". Peter wanted a serious groping, and it seemed like Chief Ruth was ready to say that was as far as she was willing to go. Reluctantly, she started patting her way around him again. She knew he wanted genital contact this time. She was hesitant to go through with it, but it dawned on her that she needed to show her gratitude to him for not having made trouble for her, which he could have easily done.

So after briefly hesitating once her hands reached that same spot she finished at last time, she took another step with each of them. Sure enough, she felt she was patting him with her right hand over his testicles, while her left hand was feeling the shaft of his hard cock. She knew he was enjoying it. So she patted continuously for five and ten successive pats.

"Okay now?" Chief Ruth was hoping this would be it, that Peter would say he had enough, and that she could uncuff him and be on her way. She was thinking she would even leave him with the handcuffs, and send him a key for them, in case he wanted to play with them further.

"Could we do a strip search, please?" Peter wasn't finished. He knew what he wanted, and his pants would have to be off for it to happen.

"Um.... okay, I guess", Ruth sighed, as she was going to give in to get it over with, even though she was not expecting this at all, and was not comfortable with it. Yet it seemed harmless enough. To her, Peter was living out this wild fantasy, and if she could help him make it happen, she could be at peace with all that she had put him through that night she arrested this innocent man. She began to feel okay with it, treating it as fulfilling his fantasy for him, and it seemed innocent enough. Besides, she was already out of her uniform, so she didn't see any harm.

Ruth came around to the front of Peter to unbutton his shirt, revealing to him her state of undress. Peter wanted to tell her that she had a beautiful body for her age. She surely was not overweight, but she was not bony either. Yet, he felt awkward and a bit remorseful for putting her in a position to have to stand in front of him in her state of undress, so he thought better of it and chose not to say anything. He did not want to ruin what was happening, since she was agreeing to go along with something she couldn't have realized beforehand that she'd be doing.

As Ruth started unbuttoning Peter's shirt, she told him, "I'll have to uncuff you to get your shirt off", which she was a little hesitant to do, since he might still try something unpredictable. After all, things had now become unpredictable for her.

"No that's okay. Just go right to my pants then", Peter said with a shaky voice again. He knew he was being perverted, but he knew if he were going to experience what he wanted to, he had to proceed with his requests and not look back.

The moment had come. Chief Ruth was about to unbutton and unzip Peter's pants. She was coming to terms with the fact this is what he wanted, and she was beginning to feel good about having to do it, because she knew it was making him happy.

"Are you ready?", Ruth asked as Peter nodded. He started to breathe heavy. His nervous / excited breathing made Ruth softly tell him, "Just relax", as the room was quiet and they could both hear the unzipping action.

As Ruth let go of the zipper, Peter's pants dramatically dropped to the floor with a thud. they both stood facing each other in their underwear. Ruth felt an amazement that this younger male was sporting an erection in his boxers while facing her. That as old and unattractive as she felt she was, she was somehow having this effect on this man. It was feeling like a special moment for her too. She was feeling validation, that she still had some beauty to her, even if it was only her touch and his fantasy. His fantasy involved her, and she was feeling honored to be part of it somewhat.

"Boxers?", Peter asked in a soft shaky voice, worried that Ruth was going to stop short of stripping him further.

Ruth nodded, and as she curled her fingers around the waistband of Peter's boxers. "Ready?", she felt the need to ask as once again Peter nodded, feeling unable to speak any longer.

Ruth was embarrassed and looked away as she slid Peter's boxers down his legs, wondering if this might be the extent of what he wanted. Thinking that since he wanted her to touch him over his pants, he probably also wants her touching him more, this time unclothed.

"Can you stroke me, please?", a timid Peter asked, wondering if Chief Ruth would go through with it. He was so sexually turned on, standing there handcuffed and now stripped before this woman, who stood before him in her underwear.

Without any sort of reply, not even a nod, Ruth decided she was just going to do it. She knew she would now have to look briefly at his cock, long enough to just grab it and begin stroking.

"Balls?", Peter whispered as Ruth began stroking lightly and slowly. With her other hand, she cupped his balls, and soon began to rub and caress them as she stroked him. She knew that once he ejaculated, it would signal the conclusion of this "date". She felt she was doing a good deed, relieving him of his built up sexual tension which she seemed to have helped create. She felt bad for him that he obviously did not have a relationship, with which he could otherwise relieve his tension.