Mistaken Identity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ruth continued to stroke Peter and play with his balls, she was thinking that if anyone told her that she would be doing this, she would not have exactly been a fan of the idea. Yet now that she was going through this scene with him, she felt glad she could "help" him in this way, and that other than it being one evening, it was really no cost to her.

Peter tried not to look at her undressed body, aside from a brief glance he couldn't help taking every once in a while. He was trying to be respectful, but also, he wanted this session to last. He thought that if he looked at her body, he might ejaculate too quickly, and then it would all be over.

Ruth's hand was getting tired, so she switched hands. Eventually she would switch hands a couple more times, before Peter finally ejaculated a massive load. Ruth could tell when Peter was about to explode, and she aimed his cock towards the open hard wood floor.

"Hold on", Ruth told Peter, letting go of his cock once the semen had stopped emanating. She went to a sink in the bathroom to wash her hands. She found a roll of paper towels and used them to wipe the residual semen from Peter's cock, and clean the mess on the floor.

"Are you okay now? Do you want me to uncuff you?", Ruth asked, as she believed Peter was now satisfied. He was breathing heavy, as if just having run a marathon while out of shape. Peter just nodded while trying to catch his breath.

"Thank you so much", Peter said softly while still trying to catch his breath a little, as Ruth was taking the handcuffs off.

"You can keep the handcuffs. Souvenir. I'll send you over a key", Ruth told him, as she wondered why she just didn't bring him his own pair with a key in the 1st place, knowing he would be handcuffed.

"Thank you so much", Peter uttered, not realizing she would actually let him have the handcuffs when it was over.

After Peter was finally free from the handcuffs, he pulled his boxers back up, followed by his pants, before buttoning his shirt. Ruth simultaneously put her uniform back on. Pants, then blouse, and concluding with her belt. As she was putting her belt back on, she declared that she had to get going.

Peter walked her to the door, giving her another "Thank you so much", as she walked out and headed to her cruiser.

As Ruth opened the car door, Peter yelled, "You think we can we do it again sometime?"