Mistaken Identity

Story Info
The first time I had sex with my sister.
3.3k words
4.22
57.6k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotPink
NotPink
20 Followers

This is about the first time I had sex with my sister. I only ever had sex with her three times over 3 consecutive days but this is about the first time and how it started. Thinking back about it, it was purely strange case of mistaken identity. How the hell did that happen? I still wonder sometimes.........

This took place about 18 years ago, I had been married for just over a year and, my sister Cath, had been married for about 5 years. She is 3 years older than myself, and was in her late 30's. She was quite slim to medium built, dark hair, small to medium breast size, so fairly average build overall. Similar to my wife. Growing up with Cath we always got on like a house on fire.

My Auntie, who had just died from cancer and renal failure lived in a town about 9 hours' drive from the city we lived in. She and her husband had lived on a sheep and cropping farm, Cath and I used to take the train down and holiday on there during the school holidays a couple of times each year. My Auntie was an unforgettably lovely person in her late 70's and after only a 3 month long illness passed away, kidney failure finished her off.

My sister and I decided we would head down there for my Aunties funeral that was to take place mid-afternoon on that Thursday. Neither of our spouses could get time off work so only my sister and I would head down there on the Wednesday night after work. I started work 2 hours earlier that day, got home from work 2 hours earlier than normal, had a quick shower, grabbed my overnight bag, said bye to Net, my wife, as I planned to be away for 2 or 3 days. I drove to my sister's house and picked her up.

Cath was ready to go when I got there, said bye to her husband Paul, put her overnight bag in the back seat and jumped in the passenger seat next to me. This was around the middle of the year, the days were short, it was winter and raining quite hard when we started travelling with about 800 km to go.

While we were travelling we were talking about the good times we had spent at my Aunties place on her farm, playing in the sharing shed, riding around on the tractors and headers with my uncle and just generally getting up to mischief and having fun 30 to 20 years earlier. For two kids growing up in big a city, their farm was always such an amazing playground for us both and I remember it well. Our cousins down there were good value as well. We were both looking forward to catching up with them again after not seeing them for several years.

I was hoping to get there by midnight as I thought the road would be fairly traffic free, but driving into the head wind in almost blizzard conditions took a lot of concentration, and we were going only between 70 to 80 km/hr rather than the 100km/hr that we would normally have gone at. By about 10pm we had only covered just over half the distance, and I was really feeling tired from working all day then driving all night, the last 4 hours in the dark, wind and rain. Feeling pretty sleepy we passed a roadside hotel that still looked open, I pulled over and turned the car around pulling up outside the reception area. Cath had snoozed off an hour earlier and was just waking up.

A bit tired she asked where we were, I said "About the half way mark but I'm having trouble staying awake and need a break." We would stay here the night otherwise we risked having a serious accident with still four to five hours driving left to do, it would have been impossible for me to stay awake that long.

I went into the reception that was still open, they had one room left with a queen sized bed and I didn't see any other option as I felt my driving was getting pretty sloppy and dangerous, so I gladly paid for the room and got handed the key. Happy to be off the road for a while, I went back to the car. Cath was looking pretty tired but didn't look very comfortable. I parked the car outside our rented room. It was still raining quite hard.

We entered the room, a studio type room that was quite cold, but did have a heater, a queen size bed with a bathroom that contained a toilet, shower and vanity.

I turned on the wall heater in the room and sat on the bed listening to the constant rain on the roof. Cath went to the bathroom leaving the door ajar, I could hear her unzipping her jeans then sitting on the plastic toilet seat and start urinating, noticing how much more of a hissing sound she made than my wife makes, her warm stream of urine being pushed straight down and hitting the water below with some real pressure behind it. It seemed to go on for ages.

When she finally stopped, she gave it a few short squirts then I heard her rip off a piece of toilet paper and wipe herself with it, ripped of another piece and wiped herself again. Then the toilet seat went 'clonk' as she stood up. She must have caught the back of her jeans on it. One thing I have really noticed over the years is a lot of woman seem to catch the toilet seat on the back of their trousers when getting up after sitting on the loo for a pee.

Cath flushed the toilet, washed her hands, I was lying on the bed when she came out from the bathroom and she said "God I feel much better now, I think my bladder was going to burst." If she had let me know earlier I would have gladly found somewhere and pulled over for her, although squatting down in the wet grass, in the dark, on the side of the road, in freezing wind and torrential type rain probably wasn't the most attractive idea for her either.

She got changed with her back towards me, taking her bra off but leaving her knickers on and pulling over a long ankle length flannelette nighty, very similar the one my wife would wear to bed.

I went and used the toilet, leaving the door half open, noticing a little puddle of urine on the front of the seat, I lifted it up, peeing against the side of the bowl while wondering if she was listening in detail and picturing it like I was with her. I put the seat back down, tore off a piece of loo paper and wiped the urine off the seat that she had left behind, threw the paper it in the bowl and flushed the toilet. After washing my hands I came back in, switched off the light out took off my clothes until I was just wearing my underpants and shirt. I usually find clothes irritating and sleep nude but the bed was quite cold.

Cath asked "Do men wipe themselves after peeing?"

I said "Not that I know of, we normally just shake it a bit. I was just wiping up the mess you left on the seat."

Then she said "Oh, I was really busting and must have overshot it a bit."

Cath said good night and slept on her side of the bed facing the wall and I was sleeping on my left side facing the window, it was a very comfortable bed, much like the one we have at home with the same sort of winter sheets. We both fell straight to a sleep. I woke up in the pitch black night after only about an half an hour with the bed a bit more warmed up but irritated by my clothing, I removed my shirt and underpants, then quickly went back to sleep facing the wall, it had been a long tiring day.

It felt like a few hours later and still very sleepy, my mind had lost track of where I was and started thinking and believing that I was back at home, with my wife cuddling up from behind in a spooning position and her warm hand reached over me holding my penis -- this only made sense to me if it was my wife who quite often did this.

My cock was about half erect, I must have had a hard on earlier. The bed was a bit warmer now but it was nice to feel her body heat against mine. My brain was too tired to process anything properly so not really thinking anymore about it, I went back to a sleep. Identical to what happens at home sometimes.

An hour or so later, the rain still pounding on the roof, Cath let me go and rolled over to her right to face her wall, my brain on autopilot thinking it was my wife, I rolled over to cuddle up to her back, my full erection there, or was it another one? I could not remember other that it was pressing into the small of Cath's back, me thinking it was Nets back. My hand reaching under her nighty and cupping her left breast, which was similar in size and feel, to my wife's.

Still very sleepy but a little bit horny, why waste a good erection? So fully convinced this was my wife, my hand slid away from her breast and down under the top band of her knickers, then pulling them down to her knees. She lifted her hip to make it easier, then sliding them off so only one ankle was still wearing them, just like home. Then my fingers feeling in between her butt checks for her pussy lips, searching and finding her entrance way that was quite moist but I did notice it was not quite as wet as usual. I inserted my middle finger a little way then feeling the moisture there and using that as a guide, I repositioned myself so my cock was just the right angle to slip into my sister's wet pussy. With no resistance and hearing my sister giving a light pleasurable groan, there was very little here to suggest anything was amiss. With us both very comfortable again I adjusted my pillow for my head to lie on and fell into a snooze like sleep again.

Once in a while giving a few gentle thrusts for a few minutes then gradually went snoozing off to sleep again, almost a dream like state of periodically snoozing and fucking fully convinced I was back in my own bed at home. My hand went down feeling my cock inside of her, a bit wetter now, my brain registering that it was still not quite as wet as normal but too tired to work out why.

Normally in this position, my wife's juices would flow down from her pussy, between her leg and the inside of my hip making a wet patch on the sheet. We were both lying on our right side, my sister lifted her left knee and moved her hand down in between her legs, over past her pussy that still had my cock inside it, and a bit further to where my balls were, with her fingers she started tickling them, this felt so nice that I thought my wife had learned a new trick.

After couple of minutes she reached back, took hold of my hand and placed it over her pussy so I could lightly finger her and play with her clit. Her pubic hair felt trimmed, just like my wife's, not bald but not too long.

We spent the next 2 hours or so, in the wee hours of the morning snoozing and gently fingering and fucking from this spooning position all the while fully convinced this was my wife, my sister occasionally pushing her butt back in to my pelvis in a similar fashion to what my wife does when in this position.

Feeling very sleepy I rolled over and faced the wall, still with a healthy erection, my sister rolling over as well and spooning me again, her right arm and hand around my cock slowly stroking it, a very pleasant feeling with a lighter and more magical touch than I was used too, my mind was in a very lucid sleepy dreamy state. Such a nice way to sleep sometimes I thought, wishing she would do that more often. Before long we were both sleeping again.

In the pitch blankness of the night she rolled onto her back, I rolled over facing her on my side, still on auto pilot, lifting her knees then sliding my legs under hers, my cock head entering her vagina from below her legs, with a few more pelvic thrusts then us both falling back to sleep again for a few minutes. I put my hand down between us to feel my well lubricated member moving slowly and smoothly in and out of my now fairly wet sister, who my brain was insisting this was my wife. The rain still lightly falling on the roof outside and shortly we were both completely sleeping again.

Another hour or so passed and the rain had eased off a lot by now, the room was slowly just starting to lighten up, I slowly woke up lying back to back with my wife, feeling her body warmth against my back felt so nice -- the memories started coming back, "... that was a strange dream, hold on, was this my wife or sister I was in bed with?" Gathering my thoughts I was slowly realising where I was and what I was doing. And what was that memory again -- or just a wet dream? Checking myself over, yes I was completely naked, yes there was a bit of a cold damp patch on the sheets between us, yes I was not in my own bedroom, yes it was my sister and not my wife next to me in bed, yes my cock was no longer erect but it was still wet. My hand ran down to her ankle to find her knickers still around her right ankle, in a slight panic my hands went back up to her butt with no knickers on, I felt her pussy lips -- still wet and well lubricated. Then the confirming realisation of No, I had not dreamed any of this. 'Oh hell' I thought.

I felt a weird shameful but not unhappy feeling came over me. Truly conflicting emotions trying to make sense of what was going on. 'This is not good' I thought.

Just starting to realise the possible impact of what I had just done I was now fully awake but still a bit tired, I walked into the bathroom naked as if I was still at home -- still not thinking straight. I turned on the shower, Cath still lying in bed slowly stirring. After a quick shower I came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me and got mostly dressed with my back towards my sister. It was 7.45 am and we still had 4 or 5 hours driving to do so we really needed to get going.

My sister never said anything, hoped out of bed and went into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. 15 minutes later she came out from the shower, mostly dressed with a puzzled look on her face, looking at me, drying her hair off with a towel and with a funny smile asked me how well I slept?

Without making eye contact I said it was a bit like being at home, looking at the puddles in the parking area out the window and the drizzle still falling, I tried to change the subject but not realising what I was saying I said "It got quite wet during the night".

She answered "Yeah, I noticed that". We were both smiling.

Without speaking any more we both finished getting cleaned up and were soon on the road again. For the first half hour we never said anything to each other, both fully aware and trying to make sense of what had happened between us. Finally, with Cath staring directly at me from the passenger seat I stared straight back at her and said "What?"

She said "You have this incredible smile on your face", which was strange because I didn't feel like smiling but I just could not remove this stupid grin off my face. We were both quite hungry so we stopped in at a roadside café for a coffee and bite to eat.

Sitting at a table sitting opposite each other, both of us smiling stupidly, I didn't really want to look at her not knowing what her real feelings were, she reach over and, with both of her hands, took hold of my hand, smiled and laughed a bit as she spoke softly saying "I don't know about you but I really had a really good enjoyable night last night". Then she said "I honestly really thought you were Paul, you felt much like him. It was a bit of a surprise but I was too tired to think that it wasn't, your touch is much like his"

Then I told her "I thought you were Net, she gets a lot wetter than you do but what we did was almost identical to what we do at home sometimes. I was just so tired but it seemed like it was all automatic. You felt just like her."

Noticing by my reaction that I wasn't overly thrilled about what happened she smiled and said "It was good though -- wasn't it?"

I said "Yes it was nice, I definitely enjoyed it. don't have any regrets if you don't?"

Cath stared at me for a few long seconds and said "No of course not, let's keep moving forward and make the most of being away, focus on that for now." With that, I put that thought to the back of my mind, not quite sure of what to make of it, but we both were much more relaxed when we realised that we shared the same emotional experience. It was a huge relief to have that confirmation that we were both on the same page and nice to know that we had bonded in such a special way. That's how I had to look at this stage to stop myself feeling guilty, I was betting that she thought the same.

We got to the funeral in good time, went to the alcohol fuelled wake that was all put on by my Aunt's son, caught up with a few other cousins then stayed the night in another hotel in the same small farming town. It was a good afternoon, we both had plenty to drink. By nightfall we then went back to the hotel room and soon discovered that alcohol was very good at shedding any inhibitions we had towards each other. It was the second night I had sex with my sister but that is possibly a story for another time.

The next day we were making our way home slowly when we deliberately stayed away an extra night in a hotel that we checked into in the mid-afternoon, purposely so we could be together one last time as lovers not siblings, an experience that we both hold dear but have never discussed between us or repeated since.

The last two times definitely were not mistaken identity!

NotPink
NotPink
20 Followers