Mistaken Identity

Story Info
How identical can they be.
1.7k words
3.63
28.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storytrek
Storytrek
73 Followers

Mistaken Identity

It's ten AM on Saturday morning. I'm waiting for my wife, brother-in-law, and sis-in-law. I can only imagine the condition the girls are in, considering that they attended a bachelorette party last night. I wasn't really crazy about my wife, Jan, attending the party. The soon-to-be bride is an old college classmate of my wife and wife's twin sister Jean. When I say twin, I mean identical, down to every freckle, and probably every hair. My brother-in-law John and I try to keep a tally of how many times we've patted the wrong butt or boob. I have a sticky note on the wall in my home office. At present, I lead the "cop-a-feel-count" with a score of; John 4, Phil (Me) 6. Luckily were very close so it's never been an issue.

Jan spent the night with Jean and John because they only live a mile or so from the venue where the party was held. It would have been a thirty-minute, each way, for me to pick my wife up and there was no way we were going to let them drive.

I was working on my second cup of coffee when I heard them come in the front door. As they entered the kitchen, I had to stifle a laugh. Both women looked like death warmed over. They looked like they had attempted to brush their hair and make themselves presentable, but they missed the mark. Both had eyes so bloodshot you couldn't tell the true color. If it wasn't mid-June I would have commented on the Christmas motif of green and red. I could tell by the look on their faces that no amount of levity would be appreciated.

The thing that I really notice was the difference in their demeanor. Jean, though looking rather ill, had a pissed look on her face. My wife, Jan, on the other hand looked very subdued. I thought she must have celebrated a bit harder than her sister.

I commented, "Looks like you two must have had quite a night. What time did you pick them up, John?"

John answered, "Just a couple of minutes after midnight. I was surprised. When I got there, the party had wound down. The girls were ready to go."

I said, "I'm surprised too. I guess, as you get older the parties get tamer. What kind of bachelorette party was it? No strippers, nothing crazy?"

Jean spoke up. "Oh there were strippers, and there was craziness. I'm sure there are a few women that are terrified this morning, remembering what they did last night."

I looked over at Jan and saw tears in her eyes. "Oh shit. You want to tell me what happened Jan? Did you forget the talk we had, yesterday?"

In a very subdued voice, Jan whispered, "Nothing happened at the party."

I asked, "You didn't mess with the strippers?"

"No honey, I didn't mess with the strippers. I promised you I wouldn't.

Jean spoke up. "Nothing happened at the party, other than three naked guys with enormous cocks running around trying to get drunk women to suck or fuck them."

I countered, "That's what I figured. That's what Jan and I talked about. I've seen a few of the bachelorette party videos on porn sites. I'm just glad you two had the where-with-all to not participate. I'm not sure if those videos are real or staged, but if they're real, then there's probably been more than one marriage bite the dust. I know it's just a stupid fling, but I'm not sure how I would react if it happened to us."

I looked at Jan and she still had her head down. I was beginning to become concerned. "Why do I get the feeling that there's more to the story here?"

Jean looked at us one at a time, then said, "I'm not involved in the rest of the story, so I'll let Jan or John take it from here."

I looked at Jan and John, waiting for a response. When none came, I became agitated. "God dammit, someone start talking."

Finally, Jan looked up. "It was me. I did it. I'm sorry Phil, I love you."

I stared for a few minutes. "Start making sense. You did what?"

At that, Jan broke down. She sobbed so hard, she couldn't talk.

Jean blurted out "She had sex with John."

I froze. "What? What do you mean?"

I looked at John, then at Jan. "What happened, Jan? What does she mean?"

The tears seemed to dry. Jan's voice became calmer. "I'm so sorry, Phil. I know you will hate me. I drank too much. I think Jean and I both got carried away. Maybe it was the excitement, maybe the strippers, I don't know."

I sat quietly for a few seconds, then asked, "You didn't do anything with the strippers, but you fucked John?

Jan started to answer, but Jean beat her. "Neither one of us touched the strippers. Not to say they didn't touch us. They tried to pull our hands and force us to touch their dicks, but we never did. A few times they would come by, waving them at us, and would accidentally, or on purpose, smack us in the arm, or even once, smacked me on the face. Keep in mind these guys weren't trolls. They were muscular gym rats, with awesome bodies and more than ample equipment. After a while, Jan and I both moved to a part of the room where the strippers didn't go. We watched, and it was quite a hot show. More than a few of the women sucked the strippers off, and a few went all the way. They were doing this in front of twenty or thirty women. I have to tell you, Phil, it was hot. I could tell by Jan's demeanor that she was as turned on as I was. That's when I called John to come and pick us up."

I looked at John, then at Jan. "So, how about the rest of the story? How did you end up having sex with John?"

John spoke up. "They were both more than loaded, Phil. It was all I could do to get them into bed. I undressed them both and put them in the master bedroom, so they'd be close to a bathroom, just in case someone got sick. After I gave them time to get settled I went into the den. I was wide awake so thought I'd watch some TV. I settled on a porn channel. I watched for twenty minutes or so and I was getting pretty horny. I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye and saw Jean in the doorway. She was totally naked and looking so hot. The only light in the room was from the TV. I had stripped down to my underwear. Jean came over and straddled my lap. She pulled my cock out and lowered herself onto me. In just a couple of seconds, she started working up and down. Then she said, "Oh fuck me, Phil, that feels so good." I froze. I realized that it was Jan, not Jean. Phil, I swear I couldn't help myself, I couldn't stop. We both only lasted a minute at best. When we had finished I said "Jan". Jan opened her eyes and realized what had happened. She started to cry. Phil, you know how many times we've mistaken our wives. It wasn't something planned. I wish I could have stopped but I didn't."

I looked at Jan. She was looking at me, probably for a sign of understanding. I didn't speak for a few seconds and I saw the tears appear again on her cheeks. I finally gave a slight grin. "Did you enjoy yourself Jan?"

Jan hesitated for a second, then said quietly, "I did, until I realized it wasn't you."

I asked, "When you realized it wasn't me what did you do?

"I took John back to the bedroom with me, we woke Jean and confessed what we did. It took a while for her to comprehend what we were saying."

I asked, "What did she say when she understood what had happened? Was she mad?"

"I don't know if she was mad. She didn't say anything for a long time. When she did speak, the first thing she said was, "I'm going to fuck your husband."

I looked at Jean. "I think that's only fair, don't you Jean? I mean, there has to be consequences, even for accidental adultery."

Jean looked thoughtful. "For our whole lives, Jan and I have shared everything. I never thought it would come to this, but since I've now shared my husband with her, I think she should share hers with me.             

I looked at John. "And what do you think about that John? Do you think that I should get to fuck your wife?"

John thought for a second then answered. "That may be only fair Phil. But I think you'll find that you can't tell the difference. We both know that our wives have million-dollar pussies, but when you've had one, you really don't need to try the other. They're identical. If you think that fucking Jean will be getting some strange, you'll be sorely disappointed. Close your eyes and you'll swear that it's Jan."

I responded, "John, if you had a million dollars, and were offered another million, would you say, No, that's okay, I already have one just like it."

"Million-dollar pussies," Jean laughed. "That's quite a compliment. How's this Phil? You and I take a raincheck, or a free pass so to speak. If we ever feel the urge, we're free to redeem it. And John, you may not be able to tell the difference between me and Jan, but I'll bet if I close my eyes, I'll know I'm fucking a new dick."

I pondered for a minute, then looked at a grinning Jan. "What do you think Jan? Does that sound fair?"

Jan's grin widened. "I think that sounds kind of kinky. If we really are as alike as John says, I want to watch. I'd like to see how I look having sex."

Storytrek
Storytrek
73 Followers